Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

See List Of Traditional Marriage Requirements In Abak LGA, Akwa Ibom State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See List Of Traditional Marriage Requirements In Abak LGA, Akwa Ibom State (947 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders / Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See List Of Traditional Marriage Requirements In Abak LGA, Akwa Ibom State by IBOMLEAK1(f): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2021
See List Of Traditional Marriage Requirements In Abak LGA, Akwa Ibom State

To read full detail, follow this link>>> https://ibomleaknews.com.ng/i-want-to-marry-abak-lady-see-list-of-traditional-marriage-requirements-in-abak-lga-akwa-ibom-state/

Re: See List Of Traditional Marriage Requirements In Abak LGA, Akwa Ibom State by MightySparrow: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Which vehicle dey go, there may I go marry there!

The people no want increase the list follow Buhari economic unfavourable regime.

Una do well,
Wait o, the list na for one girl or all girls in the local government?

I dey work, I go come check later.
Re: See List Of Traditional Marriage Requirements In Abak LGA, Akwa Ibom State by Sonnobax15(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Approach Her ? / Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? / Schoolgirl Caught On Video Rocking Her Friend With Steamy Dance Moves (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.