Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,905 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

How Can I Approach Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Approach Her ? (879 Views)

When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following / How Do I Approach A Widow? / How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Approach Her ? by cbrass(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
So there is this sister in the choir that we do look at ourselves from time to time. I have not felt any reason to want to talk to her but a few weeks now the urge to talk to her is more. I don't want to woo her just like that, I want us to be friends first.
I just need help on how to go about it so she doesn't sense that I have an interest. I want to explore her well through friendship before I commit myself.

Any tips guys? wink wink
Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by Xenry: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Approach wealth first. Then wait, she will approach you, or at least, show you that she's interested. It's all easy, but you are making it seem complicated angry.
Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by Ammishaddai: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Start by saying something funny to her . That way, both of you will become friends in the quickest time possible.
Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by KiNg0G: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lol,nA wA o

We dey fit say we don redeem all this Simps finish...more still dey come.

You need tips to talk to a human being like you.
Because she get breast and yansh, you nor fit talk

God, which kind weak men be this.

Which kind generation I find myself into.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by younglleo: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
everytime na choir people we dey face for church, y not leave dat sister and sing dat song wey u come sing! u wan woe am make she no knw say u dey woo am! you must be SANI ABACHA! comon collect!

Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by ashewoboy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Eniqurl?

where are you?
Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by Inspiration007: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
How old are you? Lol

Make I just drop this clue as a realbrother.
Compliment her voice after church
Ask her of name
Get to know her (is she a student? Etc)

Be confident (but don't be over confident)..
Juse have fun while talking to her, no go dey act too serious.
Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
cbrass:
So there is this sister in the choir that we do look at ourselves from time to time. I have not felt any reason to want to talk to her but a few weeks now the urge to talk to her is more. I don't want to woo her just like that, I want us to be friends first.
I just need help on how to go about it so she doesn't sense that I have an interest. I want to explore her well through friendship before I commit myself.

Any tips guys? wink wink
before u talk to her, make sure you release 3 times and then check again if you still have interest in hergrin

Ask ilegendd or born2fuck to borrow you some vaseline grin

Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by skj1377(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Just go to her then introduce yourself. Try to smile, use a nice perfume and look neat and responsible. Tell her you want to be her friend and will not mind having her contact. Tell her you prefer to chat. But she can have yours if she is not comfortable giving out hers.

I have actually used this technique on a lady I met beside the road on her way to her sisters house. She came from Abuja on a visit. She called me same day but was never forthcoming after I made a subsequent call. I saved her number on my phone but did not call her again. After 9months she called me surprisingly and we dated for 4yrs. She was a super good girl on all aspects besides she had a good job with Diamond bank then. I wanted to marry her but her mother did not agree for reasons best know to them. At a point I though I was impotent because she never called me to inform me she was pregnant

1 Like

Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by cbrass(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
KiNg0G:
Lol,nA wA o

We dey fit say we don redeem all this Simps finish...more still dey come.

You need tips to talk to a human being like you.
Because she get breast and yansh, you nor fit talk

God, which kind weak men be this.

Which kind generation I find myself into.
Must everything be about simping? I never said that I was scared to talk to her. Read the post well next time
Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by cbrass(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
It seems you guys are not getting me. If I ask her out today she will say yes but I don't want that first. I want friendship, I don't want to her to hide anything. If she suspect that I am interested in her she may not reveal her true self to me
Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by cbrass(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Start by saying something funny to her . That way, both of you will become friends in the quickest time possible.
Okay thanks for the tip.
Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by Truvelisback(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
cbrass:

Any tips guys? wink wink
It's even more easier since she is a member of the choir in ur church. What do u do? Don't rush things. U gonna use indirect approach.
1. Befriend, yes(by having a casual friendship talk with her).
2. Get her phone number, fb username/whatsapp number. If u are shy of getting it directly from her, u can get it from ur church whatsapp group or from ur fellow church members.
3. Start shooting ur shot. Warning: Don't ever tell her u love or she is beautiful. Just keep making urself irresistable to her by ur words or actions and make her fall madly in love with u.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
BadRadio:
before u talk to her, make sure you release 3 times and then check again if you still have interest in hergrin

Ask ilegendd or born2fuck to borrow you some vaseline grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by Karleb(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Let me give you advice. grin

You are the keyboardist abi trumpeter, whatever move you make to become her friend will ultimately results into her thinking you want to date her.

Don't even make the mistake of collecting her phone number directly from her, she'll ultimately believe sooner or later, you'd ask her out.

The advice is, do nothing. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by cbrass(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Karleb:
Let me give you advice. grin

You are the keyboardist abi trumpeter, whatever move you make to become her friend will ultimately results into her thinking you want to date her.

Don't even make the mistake of collecting her phone number directly from her, she'll ultimately believe sooner or later, you'd ask her out.

The advice is, do nothing. undecided lipsrsealed

Bro...you are the only one that understood the situation well grin grin.
Though I have copied her number from the choir group, and we are talking.
And it is going as planned, i just hope that i am not fooling my self grin
Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by Oglock(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: How Can I Approach Her ? by cbrass(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oglock:
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
na wa oo..is this the new word in town now grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Propose To A Female Soldier - Kwara State / Would You Marry The Same Wife/husband If You Had The Chance Again? / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.