Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again (2289 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Here are the top on my list,

1. Deborah- I traveled for 3 weeks and she was flirting with my best friend. My friend called to inform me what my girl was up to. My best friend returned the favour because I also informed him of his ex flirting with me and would never break the bro code.
My friend asked me to come back on a weekend she'd be in his house. I came back as planned and found her right there in her undies. She nearly fainted.
Funnily enough, she told me that I was her last bus stop and nothing on earth could separate us.

2. Amara- She was dating her boss. Things got very messy when a message pop up on her phone while she was having her bath in my apartment. I would later found out she dated one of her lecturers in school and worse of all, she was sleeping with her dad's close associate.
She already been to my mum and was always acting like a wife material whenever she visits her.

Any lady bearing these two names should miss me forever. Can't date or marry them ever again.

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Jeon(f): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2022
STILL SEARCHING..

how do you ppl keep on having exes? it irritates me angry.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
angry
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jeon:
STILL SEARCHING..

how do you ppl keep on having exes? it irritates me angry.
You're still searching. You haven't been in a relationship before?
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Sammy101111(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Igbo girls are real professional in playing men
(1) Christiana
(2)Deborah
(3)Bella
(4)blessing

The worst one na Christiana she was my ex she cheated on me she was beeping my friend she had already dated before but i never was aware she went back to the nigga.And the nigga was giving me update on her package i should have done something bad to her but i just lock up . do you know the funniest thing she con go they cast me for my nigga na so my guy clear me so i left her so my nigga just they clear me he is fu..ck....ing her constantly and when she ja she will move on that he dont want to pursue her away lol . so she is just a bitch between niggas
I pity this girls because time will tell
Putindbutt:
Here are the top on my list,

1. Deborah- I traveled for 3 weeks and she was flirting with my best friend. My friend called to inform me what my girl was up to. My best friend returned the favour because I also informed him of his ex flirting with me and would never break the bro code.
My friend asked me to come back on a weekend she'd be in his house. I came back as planned and found her right there in her undies. She nearly fainted.
Funnily enough, she told me that I was her last bus stop and nothing on earth could separate us.

2. Amara- She was dating her boss. Things got very messy when a message pop up on her phone while she was having her bath in my apartment. I would later found out she dated one of her lecturers in school and worse of all, she was sleeping with her dad's close associate.
She already been to my mum and was always acting like a wife material whenever she visits her.

Any lady bearing these two names should miss me forever. Can't date or marry them ever again.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by helinues: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
I always have a good memory with my ex's

Nothing to be bitter about. I am proud of them same way they are always proud of them

Na only God knows where you people dey meet all this terrible people.

Anyways, birds of the same plumage.....

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sammy101111:
(1) Christiana
(2)Deborah
(3)Bella
(4)blessing

The worst one na Christiana she was my ex she cheated on me she was beeping my friend she had already dated before but i never was aware she went back to the nigga.And the nigga was giving me update on her package i should have done something bad to her but i just lock up . do you know the funniest thing she con go they cast me for my nigga na so my guy clear me so i left her so my nigga just they clear me he is fu..ck....ing her constantly and when she ja she will move on that he dont want to pursue her away lol . so she is just a bitch between niggas
I pity this girls because time will tell
All were Igbo girls, seems you have a thing for Igbo girls. Are you now dating another Igbo girl?

Deborah was Edo while Amara was Igbo.
I also had a short stint with Doyin, Yoruba girl for 7months before leaving for Ghana to further her education. She's married now and we do talk. So, I would still give a Doyin a chance.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
helinues:
I always have a good memory with my ex's

Nothing to be bitter about. I am proud of them same way they are always proud of them

Na only God knows where you people dey meet all this terrible people.

Anyways, birds of the same plumage.....
Ex or Exes?
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by helinues: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Putindbutt:

Ex or Exes?

Which ever..

Foxes self

1 Like

Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Wizywiz(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hossana......my ex wife and any lady from Akwaibom

Rose...my ex was my favorite then but started misbehaving..still single I dash her to the world

All Akwaibom ladies....don't even cross my part
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
helinues:

Which ever..

Foxes self
Lol.. did you only have one ex or you had more than one. if you had more than one, then something must have caused the separation.
I wish I had only one who would be faithful.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by helinues: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Putindbutt:

Lol.. did you only have one ex or you had more than one. if you had more than one, then something must have caused the separation.
I wish I had only one who would be faithful.

If you bought a DStv package, would you stick to one channel? That should answer your question
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mine is Miriam, dated 3 Miriam's, 1 Mariam... they all disappoint when you need them the most.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Mine is Cadidlady, dated 3 Candidladies, 1 Cadidladies... they all disappoint when you need them the most.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Wizywiz:
Hossana......my ex wife and any lady from Akwaibom

Rose...my ex was my favorite then but started misbehaving..still single I dash her to the world

All Akwaibom ladies....don't even cross my part
Akwaibom babes? hmmm, this is new to me.
A broken home is tough, i pray God provides you a better wife.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
helinues:

If you bought a DStv package, would you stick to one channel? That should answer your question
Nice one bro, I hope your subscription never runs out.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Magnoliaa(f): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Victor
Ayo
Fred
Shola
Peter
Seye
Mavis
Wesley
Juwon
Kehinde
Sunday
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=Popjoan post=109786459][/quote] WTF?? cheesy cheesy u like am baa
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sammy101111:
(1) Christiana
(2)Deborah
(3)Bella
(4)blessing

Blessings are usually sluts very cheap.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Victor Ayo Fred Shola Peter Seye Mavis Wesley Juwon Kehinde Sunday
Someone please wake me up. You've had 11 exes!. arhh! share the worst experience you had. Let me see who'd break your record.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Blessings are usually sluts very cheap.
I'm taking notes.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by lilvicky68(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Victor
Ayo
Fred
Shola
Peter
Seye
Mavis
Wesley
Juwon
Kehinde
Sunday
grin
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Magnoliaa(f): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Prettygirl200(f): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Wisdom
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Wisdom
Bad guy wisdom. what did he do to break your heart?

1 Like

Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Sammy101111(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Am not dating any now . dating no get gain if you date nigeria girls you short because there target is to drain you
Putindbutt:

All were Igbo girls, seems you have a thing for Igbo girls. Are you now dating another Igbo girl?

Deborah was Edo while Amara was Igbo.
I also had a short stint with Doyin, Yoruba girl for 7months before leaving for Ghana to further her education. She's married now and we do talk. So, I would still give a Doyin a chance.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by MufasaLion: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
I'm gonna date Cardi B over and over again.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Wizywiz(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Putindbutt:

Akwaibom babes? hmmm, this is new to me.
A broken home is tough, i pray God provides you a better wife.
Would have said Amen....I doubt if I will remarry..
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Wizywiz(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Wisdom
I hope it's not me ooooo
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sammy101111:
Am not dating any now . dating no get gain if you date nigeria girls you short because there target is to drain you
Lol. You don take the pill.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by lolu2019: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Just one.her name is Basirat.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Wizywiz:
Would have said Amen....I doubt if I will remarry..
Ensure you have a child and you're good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Is The Reason I Have Sleepless Nights / I Told Her The Venue Of The Date And That's Her Response / How Long Can U Wait 4 A Girl U Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.