Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? (2683 Views)

Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Me, NO. I don't have any...All of them are not really needed. But one of the awesome Yoruba one is married. She was okay.
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by Kriss216: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Regret is not in my dictionary.

An ex is an Example of what I don't need again!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by Bluntguy: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Why would I regret the breakup? I dey craze? I think am well before I break up na.
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by donstan18: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Yea, I do.

I regret breaking up with a colleague, she was very supportive, smart with work and was making things easier for me, but had to cunningly path ways with her because she started catching feelings.

I never wanted to have anything affair with a Yoruba lady, maybe because I’m Yoruba and prefer dating Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nope.

I'm not a dog that goes back to it's vomit.

I break up with you and wish you the best in life

If you like, hammer to ELON MUSK Level.

Can't waste time regretting. I take it as a seed sown in his life.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by SoSensual(f): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Breaking up signifies the end obviously, undecided and a willingness to 'progress' cos if not, you would still wish to continue. Regression is regretting the individual's exit and getting stuck in the past cry It signals a weak mind and an inability to move on completely.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by 1F30M4(f): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Before you're named my ex, I must've broken up with you in my mind already.. When you've got all our bridges burnt down, there could never be another chance.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by zexy2030(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
exes refuse to go o. though they are the ones who hurt and block me but they keep coming back after 2 - 3 yrs of breakup

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by chinchonglee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
See how everybody dey make mouth...
Even one fat hippopotamus that i have seen physically is up there making mouth that s/he can't go back to her ex.
The question shuld be which of ur exes really want to come back to you

10 Likes

Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by talk2hb1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Maybe
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by etiquettemister: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Yes I do!

She was just everything a responsible guy wud so much desired to take to the altar and ever willing to spend d rest of his life with...........but GENOTYPE!

We got to know later we were both 'AS', after 4years of serious relationship!

Even though it wasn't so easy for separation at this stage to set in but I just had to let go of it...and move on!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by luminouz(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
chinchonglee:
Even one fat hippopotamus that i have seen physically is up there making mouth that s/he can't go back to her ex.

Damn!! Who are you referring to? shocked
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by Randy100: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
I don't have exes, I just have people that I stopped talking to.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by ForestHill: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
donstan18:
Yea, I do.

I regret breaking up with a colleague, she was very supportive, smart with work and was making things easier for me, but had to cunningly path ways with her because she started catching feelings.

I never wanted to have anything affair with a Yoruba lady, maybe because I’m Yoruba and prefer dating Igbos.
Imolite dey form Yoruba
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by chinchonglee(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
luminouz:

Damn!! Who are you referring to? shocked
I no call name oo...
Figure the answer yourself

Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by tunize(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
O.p lemme rephrase dis question as you deh now, do you regret ever using a "Sagem phone" instead of what u are using now?
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by Blackmoran(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
me I won't call her one of my ex, but our relationship was like a bootycall .
I know is boyfriend she no my girlfriend... this girl was a street babe I really like her cause she was so honest to me, and during my time with her I had one of the best sex experience, this babe really ride me like a ponny. most times I reminisce about our time together especially the part she introduce me to his boyfriend as a cousin....
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
chinchonglee:

I no call name oo...
Figure the answer yourself

Nawa o... When I don't now know nko?
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by chinchonglee(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
luminouz:

Nawa o... When I don't now know nko?
Then forget na
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by luminouz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
chinchonglee:

Then forget na

Whaaaaaat... Tell me na
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by cyndylove64(f): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
No I don't.
When u have dated guys that are not even worth quarter of your time.u don't regret leaving them or them leaving you.instead you jump for joy that it's all over.
Relationship is sweet but it takes patience, understanding and trust.but these days people just have misplaced pirorities. grin
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
cyndylove64:
No I don't.
When u have dated guys that are not even worth quarter of your time.u don't regret leaving them or them leaving you.instead you jump for joy that it's all over.
Relationship is sweet but it takes patience, understanding and trust.but these days people just have misplaced pirorities. grin

smiley smiley smiley

Wahala for who no get better priorities. Lols
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by cyndylove64(f): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

smiley smiley smiley

Wahala for who no get better priorities. Lols
lolzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by Victoria938(f): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2021
No
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2021
chinchonglee:

Lol you are a very wicked person......
Re: Do You Have An Ex You Regretted Breaking Up With? by SeunDobo(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2021
I dont reqret my personal decision

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered Her True Networth - Man / How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? / Beautiful Lady Strips Herself Naked In The Bank And Destroyed Bank Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.