Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland (8884 Views)

Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Hello guys!

Sorry I've been away. Was a little bit ill.

OUR Giveaway continues on our Instagram page: http://instagram.com/buycrypto_ng

All you need to do is follow us, turn on post notifications and send us a DM

Disbursement is on Friday
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by IyaZainab: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Please sir help me
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by IyaZainab: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2021
damiloladuke:
Hello guys!

Please Sir help me
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by muheeb01(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
This is a nice gesture

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by money121(m): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
damiloladuke:
So I came across a thread of a user on the forum giving out stipends to random members of the forum and I thought to do same.

Though I may not have much, but I think I can afford to give N2000 on a weekly basis as long as my capacity can take.

Giveaway holds on our Instagram page: http://instagram.com/buycrypto_ng

Disbursement is on Friday!

PS: No bad comments and no negative energy. If N2000 is what you consider big for scam, God will meet you at the point of your needs

Agunbiade Sanya
Nice one more fund
Giver never lack

2 Likes

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 19, 2021
damiloladuke:
Hello guys!

Good morning

I need to get something to cover or protect myself from the cold

I sleep outside because of homelessness

Please

I need your financial assistance

I don't want to die in the cold

Please

I am typing in the cold

Please
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by ceematics: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by ceematics: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by MMotimo: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by MMotimo: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Amazingmike724:
Nice thread

Next time you see my moniker, keep it moving. I have no patience for scammers. After giving you a token on pstmikol1 and admonishing you, your tortoise sense told you to make an attempt with your Amazingmike724 moniker. Easy money has become the norm for you, Alapa stainless, you can no longer work for money.

Amazingmike724 aka pstmikol1 aka Akinfenwa Mathew aka Mathew Micheal

Union bank 0029425018 Akinfenwa Mathew
Union bank 0064555369 Mathew Micheal

Why are you deleting your posts LOL. Unless you repent, a reminder that this is how you will run around and never, ever have enough. If it’s not your widower dad, it’s your sick sister or your poor grandmother. Story after story that only impoverish despite making at least #40k confirmable this month including #30k a week ago + countless other giveaways in the last 2 years on Nairaland, using different usernames.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Gbadebo19(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
damiloladuke:
So I came across a thread of a user on the forum giving out stipends to random members of the forum and I thought to do same.

Though I may not have much, but I think I can afford to give N2000 on a weekly basis as long as my capacity can take.

Giveaway holds on our Instagram page: http://instagram.com/buycrypto_ng

PS: No bad comments and no negative energy. If N2000 is what you consider big for scam, God will meet you at the point of your needs

Agunbiade Sanya
Good evening. Today is the first time I am coming across this post. I hope to find favor. I am a 400 Level student. The problem I am having is the time to concentrate on my studies. Ever since Covid 19 has been disrupting academic activities, our lecturers have most times resorted to virtual classes to hold lectures. This is affecting my academic concentration as i have to work (Block-making) to make ends meet. The virtual classes are just a no-no for me. Thus, i rely heavily on textbooks to cover up as i dont seem to grasp anything in the virtual classes. Additionally, the data required to attend the classes are really choking my little finances as the classes are held on zoom. It takes almost 2gb to attend a 2 hr class. Thanks
Kindly consider me on this platform. I am using a low end phone that cannot install instagram
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Godfatherr(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2021
If God lays it in anyone's heart to bless me please do. I'm needy.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2022
Crystyano:

Good morning

I need to get something to cover or protect myself from the cold

I sleep outside because of homelessness

Please

I need your financial assistance

I don't want to die in the cold

Please

I am typing in the cold

Please

Do you mind sending proof to my email: winkmart777@gmail.com
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2022
Gbadebo19:
Good evening. Today is the first time I am coming across this post. I hope to find favor. I am a 400 Level student. The problem I am having is the time to concentrate on my studies. Ever since Covid 19 has been disrupting academic activities, our lecturers have most times resorted to virtual classes to hold lectures. This is affecting my academic concentration as i have to work (Block-making) to make ends meet. The virtual classes are just a no-no for me. Thus, i rely heavily on textbooks to cover up as i dont seem to grasp anything in the virtual classes. Additionally, the data required to attend the classes are really choking my little finances as the classes are held on zoom. It takes almost 2gb to attend a 2 hr class. Thanks
Kindly consider me on this platform. I am using a low end phone that cannot install instagram

Do you mind dropping a little proof. Sorry i asked, we can't afford to give those who don't actually need the stipends
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by MMotimo: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2022
damiloladuke:

Do you mind dropping a little proof. Sorry i asked, we can't afford to give those who don't actually need the stipends

FYI - The person you quoted has multiple usernames and has been successfully asking for money on this site since at least 2019 however I cannot say whether or not he “actually needs the stipends.”
Adedeji1993
Brotesquex

1 Like

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2022
damiloladuke:

I have sent an email to you.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2022
damiloladuke:

Make sure u take note do the account numbers u av helped here.. Most will still come to Instagram to get more. Most of them are fake, only few are genuine..

MMotimo I greet you má... U r doing great
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
damiloladuke:

I have sent another email.... I hope I have not wasted the little I have on data.... I hope.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Crystyano:

I have sent another email.... I hope I have not wasted the little I have on data.... I hope.

Are you the Victor in my email telling me to act fast if I am going to help you. You need to understand what courtesy is, Oga. Especially from people who want to extend a hand of favor to you.

While waiting for the actual proof I requested and you were delaying, I have moved to the next person. Thank You

2 Likes

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
damiloladuke:

Are you the Victor in my email telling me to act fast if I am going to help you. You need to understand what courtesy is, Oga. Especially from people who want to extend a hand of favor to you.

While waiting for the actual proof I requested and you were delaying, I have moved to the next person. Thank You

You don't have to get offended,nah.

I have explained that I only sleep there sometimes.

I sleep anywhere possible..... anywhere.

I have given you my number for affirmation......are you still angry with me?
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
damiloladuke:

Bros, pardon me..... I am just so worried.... I don't know how to explain it to you.

There are things you need to understand.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by NairalandSARS: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
@damiloladuke

Good afternoon boss.
I wish you a magnificent 2022.

Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Crystyano:

Bros, pardon me..... I am just so worried.... I don't know how to explain it to you.

There are things you need to understand.

Drop your account details please.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
damiloladuke:

Drop your account details please.

First Bank

Thanks
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Crystyano:

First Bank

Thanks

Oga drop your name and stop stressing
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
damiloladuke:

Oga drop your name and stop stressing

Lawrence Osei

First Bank

That's the account name and number of Mr Lawrence Osei a colleague of mine.

His phone number is 09022889424

My name is Victor Omerigwe.
I don't have a bank account that's active so I am using his.

Honestly, I think you don't have to feel offended when I'm trying to explain things.

You don't have to make me look like your enemy cos I don't have anything against you.

Fine.... you want to be sure of certain things.... it's your money.

But it's devastating when someone is treated like a domestic animal and condemned for trying to get assistance out of certain situations.

Some just decide to start abusing those asking them for help.... accusing them of so many things..... even saying money is not help they deserve..... wishing them death.

I am not saying you're guilty of all these things.

I am just tired.... of people never understanding certain things..... everything you say is scheming to them.....they just call you names for no justifiable reason.

I am fed up!

If any bastard ever comes alone to accuse me of anything, I will simply kill the person.....or show the person enough madness to shut him or her up!!!!!!!!!
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tpharell: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
damiloladuke:

Giveaway holds on our Instagram page: http://instagram.com/goldcoin_cz

SORRY GUYS, I WAS OFF SOCIAL MEDIA IN DECEMBER. JUST COMING BACK ONLINE AND WE CONTINUE. I'LL ATTEND TO SOME PEOPLE NOW

Agunbiade Sanya
Hello,
I will like to support by giving out stipends too but have noticed there are many unscrupulous cases/appeals and have difficulty scrutinizing. I see how you have been scrutinizing and sifting through the appeals. Kindly help identify two genuine individuals/cases here and i will pay the stipend. And, other members can help police the forum by identifying and exposing unscrupulous characters.
Thank you, as i wait to hear from you

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Who Has Anaconda Snake As A Pet ( Photos ) / Singer "Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil”.. Read Full Details / Etinosa Idemudia Got Naked On Instagram Live For MC Galaxy - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.