Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ (66247 Views)

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by 27Pushing30: 6:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Let’s assume the story of Delilah is true

Do you blame Delilah or do you blame Samson?

Your answer determines how you respond to this news.

Many men are financially stricken today because dem dey form “I take care of my woman”

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by deltateam: 6:19am On Sep 07, 2021
post=105554607:
A woman has split the internet after she revealed that her boyfriend has been paying rent and bills for their house – without knowing she is the owner of the property

Jaynee mentioned in a TikTok video that she and her partner have been living at the house for about a year now.

Filming from inside her car, she explains: “He pays the rent and all the major bills.

“Little does he know I’m the landlord and owned this place for five years now.

“So his direct deposits are going straight to me.”

Her video has been viewed 1.3 million times since being posted on Thursday (September 2) and it has received a mixed reaction.

Jaynee said she moved in a ‘new’ place with her boyfriend for about a year and he paid for the rent and all the major bills

She asked: “Do y’all think he’ll be mad?”

One criticised: “That’s so wrong. Shows you’re just using him. Poor guy.”

“It’s the fact that he has never met his landlord for me,” another wrote while a third added: “Deceitful, maybe. But off the top he has to pay rent anyway so low key it’s a fair trade.”

Some supported Jaynee and said it was security to her own finance if the relationship ends.

Some viewers said it’s a safety net for her finance but others said it’s deceiving
(Image: TikTok/jaynedoee0)

A viewer said: “Sis you cracked the code we didn’t know we needed, bow down to you.”

“I’m screaming with laughter, you’re brilliant,” a second penned.

It comes after a landlord with three properties was forced to live out of her car with her daughter after her tenants claimed for rent relief and refused to pay her.

Brandie LaCasse was in debt of more than $23,000 (£16,000) unpaid rent and she couldn’t evict her tenants because of the eviction ban implemented by the state government.

The single mother was left with no income and no place to live during the pandemic and had to turn to her friends for help.

“I don’t understand how they can give my private property to somebody to live for free. I bought that property. I fixed it up with my blood, sweat and tears,” she told CBS in an interview

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0bnoGeLT?s=a99&pd=07j5ed5h

Such things don't stay hidden forever and it will affect their relationship when he gets to know.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Lordfesto(m): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Vision101:
Sons of Adam see your lives. Fear daughters of Eve. They're not smiling at us.

Be smart when dealing with them. Don't allow the hole in-between the legs deceive you.

There's nothing there. It's just hole of destruction.
LMAO. grin
Vision101:

Be smart when dealing with them. Don't allow the hole in-between the legs deceive you.

LMAO.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by webizone(m): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2021
theForth:
My paranoia just keeps getting worse, I feel like every woman out there is out to use me.

I hardly trust people but with women it gets even worse. God help me when I get married.

Guy let me increase it further for you. I once visited a girl and had a power bank on my back pocket. I had gone when I noticed it was missing. I had gone to different places and I thought it fell out somewhere. But I did go back to ask her if she saw it and she said no. I left but after some days when I came back, lo and behold, I saw she had it with her as she was charging her phone with it. I was really worked up, and do you know her answer? "You go don buy new one na." If she could do that for something as small as a powerbank, wetin she no fit do?
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by highoctane: 6:39am On Sep 07, 2021
JovialJune:
She did well for herself in my opinion cos she's paying for the mortgage, and if they break up at the end, she wouldn't feel it that much, her house her rules.
Do you know the meaning of Mortgage?
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by seyz91(m): 6:54am On Sep 07, 2021
I tell you

Them dey use their pussy as trade by batter

No such thing as love for them
Davash222:
These daughters of Eve seems to be same everywhere.

God help us.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by seyz91(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2021
cheesy i tell you
Vision101:

1 Like

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by zoedew: 6:59am On Sep 07, 2021
That man is not safe living with her!
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by ume1000: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2021
Ladycewhy:
The same hole you were holding on to life to come through? undecided
good morning
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by ume1000: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2021
okwadatigbogal:
Naiaraland small boys! nah women matter go kill una las las..

Women are hardly on this site. you BOYS here are soo obsessed with women issues that you form FAKE stories everyday about you fathom experiences with women All you do is woman bashing from morning till night because you lack home training!
Honestly little boys.... get a life!
are u male , female or transgender

Perhaps you are so confuse you don't even know which gender to pick for your Monika

Given your post am not surprise

1 Like

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Shotblakboi(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Dear Lord I'm grateful to you for your provision towards him.

Las Las I'm still waiting for that day where the Bible says 7 women ( with all their affluence and bad-belle ) will come begging me to answer my last name. cool
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Olatemiseeni24: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Vision101:

Bro fear woman o
Oluwa a wa pelu e

1 Like

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by CALCULUS16: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Landlord or landlady kiss
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by ledaman: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2021
Last last fowl yansh go soon open
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Babaheekmat: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2021
The gal no get shishi..

Bf of 5yrs and d guy get money..

Laughing
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Shotblakboi(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Babaheekmat:
The gal no get shishi..

Bf of 5yrs and d guy get money..

Laughing

This one OFFted me grin
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by ramatintin(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Gender Equality my black ass. Deceitful winch
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by alizma: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2021
I don't see much wrongs here. They are friends for now not husband and wife.
I also don't think the guy will feel much bad, however, that depends on how the lady reveal the truth to him and her genuine reasons for keeping it a secret. If they are truly good for each other, the entire tent plus interest will end up being put into something that will still benefit the guy.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Truvelisback(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2021
The foolishness of men started in the begining(from Adam).
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Ladycewhy(f): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2021
ume1000:
good morning
Go see a professional therapist. Told you I don't do therapy for vile creatures from cursed wombs,take your misery out of my mention.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by ume1000: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Go see a professional therapist. Told you I don't do therapy for vile creatures from cursed wombs.
how is your mom doing

Say hello to your cousin Simon for me
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2021
post=105554607:
A woman has split the internet after she revealed that her boyfriend has been paying rent and bills for their house – without knowing she is the owner of the property

Jaynee mentioned in a TikTok video that she and her partner have been living at the house for about a year now.

Filming from inside her car, she explains: “He pays the rent and all the major bills.

“Little does he know I’m the landlord and owned this place for five years now.

“So his direct deposits are going straight to me.”

Her video has been viewed 1.3 million times since being posted on Thursday (September 2) and it has received a mixed reaction.

Jaynee said she moved in a ‘new’ place with her boyfriend for about a year and he paid for the rent and all the major bills

She asked: “Do y’all think he’ll be mad?”

One criticised: “That’s so wrong. Shows you’re just using him. Poor guy.”

“It’s the fact that he has never met his landlord for me,” another wrote while a third added: “Deceitful, maybe. But off the top he has to pay rent anyway so low key it’s a fair trade.”

Some supported Jaynee and said it was security to her own finance if the relationship ends.

Some viewers said it’s a safety net for her finance but others said it’s deceiving
(Image: TikTok/jaynedoee0)

A viewer said: “Sis you cracked the code we didn’t know we needed, bow down to you.”

“I’m screaming with laughter, you’re brilliant,” a second penned.

It comes after a landlord with three properties was forced to live out of her car with her daughter after her tenants claimed for rent relief and refused to pay her.

Brandie LaCasse was in debt of more than $23,000 (£16,000) unpaid rent and she couldn’t evict her tenants because of the eviction ban implemented by the state government.

The single mother was left with no income and no place to live during the pandemic and had to turn to her friends for help.

“I don’t understand how they can give my private property to somebody to live for free. I bought that property. I fixed it up with my blood, sweat and tears,” she told CBS in an interview

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0bnoGeLT?s=a99&pd=07j5ed5h

did anyone ask how did she made the money in the first place?!!!
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by tightpussy156: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Stupid fool.Olosho. that is what you get when you dates a bitch.she is selfish ,wicked, self centred, deceitful untrustworthy.This is the type of bitch that gives you another man pregnancy.runaway from daughters of eve.She is ready to Bleep another man right under your roof.May God saves men from this kind of wicked soul.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by egeanma(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2021
I give up finally.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Ladycewhy(f): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2021
ume1000:
how is your mom doing

Say hello to your cousin Simon for me
Delusions of grandeur.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2021
But she don cast na, she for just continue with the game low key. Except, abobi no dey reason Tik-Tok sha.
Guy man gatz count hin costs, lick the wounds and move on.

This is part of the manipulation folks have been yapping about
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2021
27Pushing30:
Let’s assume the story of Delilah is true

Do you blame Delilah or do you blame Samson?

Your answer determines how you respond to this news.

Many men are financially stricken today because dem dey form “I take care of my woman”
We'll avoid your question.

Courtesy: Nairaland Humans
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Falconx47: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2021
JovialJune:
She did well for herself in my opinion cos she's paying for the mortgage, and if they break up at the end, she wouldn't feel it that much, her house her rules.

If the reverse was the case will you feel exactly the same way?
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by greenie77: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

did anyone ask how did she made the money in the first place?!!!

Why not go research the court records to see if she has criminal history.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by deeva2: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2021
THIS ONE SHOCKED ME OOO
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by maldino: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2021
Pussyassasin:
Vagina people sha.

grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by waa01: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Maka why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.