Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ (66250 Views)

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Princewire0147: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2021
Lots of girls can be secretive but it’s better u disclose it to him for better tomorrow
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by advanceDNA: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2021
JovialJune:
She did well for herself in my opinion cos she's paying for the mortgage, and if they break up at the end, she wouldn't feel it that much, her house her rules.

Why is it always okay when you women do inappropriate things to men...will you be happy if your boyfriend collects rents from you...in the name of "Incase you break up"

Coming from a gender that expects everything your man owns should be automatically yours as well as long as you are dating or "giving" him your body"...
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Shedrack777: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2021
post=105554646:
Seems things like this happen in our darling country once in a while also.......Abi
it's better this way because if they should break up,he'll tell her to pack her things and leave his house which she must since he's already paid for the rent. so for that moment, the house is his untill his rent expires
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Falconx47: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2021
It's not like the man is irresponsible or anything, he pays rent and all major bills according to her, if she told him about the house, he'll probably be paying the mortgage that many are yapping about...

I believe men have accepted their fate a long time ago, but would the women accept theirs??
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by IJOBA11: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2021
post=105554646:
Seems things like this happen in our darling country once in a while also.......Abi
IGBO HATER WHY DID YOU AVOID SENATOR BULKACHUWA’S THREAD
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by merieam16(f): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
These daughters of Eve seems to be same everywhere.

God help us.
team foreign girls gather here grin
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Mhychael: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2021
Sorry oo but which site be that abeg�We wey dey here dan dey find these type of people
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Mhychael: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2021
post=105554646:

grin
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Hassanmaye(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
These daughters of Eve seems to be same everywhere.

God help us.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Hassanmaye(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
JovialJune:

E dey pain say no be only naija women abi? Eyah sorry, go to planet Mars, women are there waiting for you.
The mgtow And Many men decided to enjoy themselves and never marry adopt a child who will marry a liability
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Hassanmaye(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Vision101:
Sons of Adam see your lives. Fear daughters of Eve. They're not smiling at us.

Be smart when dealing with them. Don't allow the hole in-between the legs deceive you.

There's nothing there. It's just hole of destruction.
Hahahhahahaha are you sure? Hole Many are paying 1m in Lagos State Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Hassanmaye(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Teejay13:
As foolish as she is, yet she feels proud over it.
Though I am not surprised cos statistically about 70% of Nigeria women are like that.

Lol they are like that chop cultist give it to Alhaji
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
JovialJune:
She did well for herself in my opinion cos she's paying for the mortgage, and if they break up at the end, she wouldn't feel it that much, her house her rules.
You are maddt... All these useless greedy naija girls. We still won't die. Vagina people grin
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by JovialJune(f): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
henrybangs44:

My mother is maddt... My useless greedy naija mother. We still won't die. My mother's Vagina grin

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by abbey621(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

No prenup or transfer of her assets to a Trust account? Just asking

Person wey dey feel smart no go do prenup so that suspicion will not arise, only those with valuable assets think of prenups, trust account is a no no as that can be seen as evasion. Furthermore, the amount of people that actually get prenups is less than 10% of the marriage populace, love blinds easily especially when it involves someone with something to hide grin grin grin
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by dobnina(f): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

The guy decided to be the sole provider, which is okay by him. A lady who bought a house, has cash flow, a lady with cash flow should have bills she handles at home but the guy agreed to be the sole provider. Good luck to him...

Ladies are cashing out big time, if you know you know. Use your head in any relationship you find yourself in.

A lady has 2 houses in Lagos, she lives in a rented apartment with her husband unfortunately the husband doesn't have a plot of land in his name
Why did reveal our secret.
It's unfair o.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by dobnina(f): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I blame the guy for being the sole provider, once your wife is working their should be a budget and both husband and wife should think of how to fund the budget. A man should be the sole provider if he is married to a full time housewife
The Sole responsibility of a man is to take care of his family which also includes his wife even if she is working.
If she decides to split the bills 50-50 or 70-30, no problem about that, it should be based on the agreement between the parties involved which is also considered as an act of Charity.
Don't make it look like it is compulsory for a woman to contribute to house hold expenses.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
abbey621:

Person wey dey feel smart no go do prenup so that suspicion will not arise, only those with valuable assets think of prenups, trust account is a no no as that can be seen as evasion. Furthermore, the amount of people that actually get prenups is less than 10% of the marriage populace, love blinds easily especially when it involves someone with something to hide grin grin grin

How is transferring your asset to a Trust an evasion, that is how smart billionaires and informed people have been preserving their assets from desperate women and men, who will marry you to divorce you in other claim your asset and sweat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
dobnina:

The Sole responsibility of a man is to take care of his family which also includes his wife even if she is working.
If she decides to split the bills 50-50 or 70-30, no problem about that, it should be based on the agreement between the parties involved which is also considered as an act of Charity.
Don't make it look like it is compulsory for a woman to contribute to house hold expenses.

Reason why we are not getting married again, just get a female or male business partner, there terms of the relationship and association are fully stated and understood by both parties.

The guy has his assets and investments, the lady has her assets and investments, they might decide to have joint assets and investments with a predetermined equity contribution to the assets or Investments
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by abbey621(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

How is transferring your asset to a Trust an evasion, that is how smart billionaires and informed people have been preserving their assets from desperate women and men, who will marry you to divorce you in other claim your asset and sweat

In the USA once you've been living with your partner for over a year, any transfer of assets in the past 3 years is looked at and can be reversed during divorce proceedings. In some states known as common law states, you don't even have to be married for your partner to claim equal rights to your assets. One of my uncles found this out the hard way...lol.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Kajaard: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
bukatyne:
Ndi Team Foreign Women grin cheesy

Both genders have mad members.

There is no saint: Redpillers & Modern Feminists take note.

Both genders have mad members: this I can agree on 100%
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
abbey621:

In the USA once you've been living with your partner for over a year, any transfer of assets in the past 3 years is looked at and can be reversed during divorce proceedings. In some states known as common law states, you don't even have to be married for your partner to claim equal rights to your assets. One of my uncles found this out the hard way...lol.

You create a Trust before you get married, the cash flow and capital appreciation from the assets, businesses and Investments in the Trust does not belong to the couple but to the creator of the Trust
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
JovialJune:

Fixed.

What did u do my comment you psychotic sorcerer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by abbey621(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

You create a Trust before you get married, the cash flow and capital appreciation from the assets, businesses and Investments in the Trust does not belong to the couple but to the creator of the Trust

Actually only two or three states allows full self Trust and another 7 allows partial self trust(family/spousal support can still be claimed). In most U.S. states , the Trust does not belong to the creator but to the beneficiary, it cannot be revoked and the creator derives zero benefits from it. E.g - The creator could create it for a child, the child will get the assets and appreciation upon the death of the creator. In this particular scenario, the house that she does not want the partner to know about is giving her a direct benefit through rents and someone smart would not have exposed herself on social media so I doubt she'll be wise enough to even think about Trust.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by pacespot(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Definitely her boyfriend is her age but she is already a landlord but he isn't. Women rule today's financial world, argue with your keyboard. When a man is rich he takes care of his woman, when a woman is rich she takes care of herself. And thanks to the simps and some randy old men who are always constituting roadblocks for the young men's financial success, but they will be more than happy to open a floodgate of financial opportunities for a woman in exchange for what is between her laps.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by rickleye: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Trust Issues you have.
You both lived separately. Decided to take the relationship to the next level. Found a house and decided who pays what.
Boy = Pays rent and "Major Bills" ( Constitute what) Car payments, Insurance etc
Girl pays Utilities, feeding etc
The Issue isnt that you own the house, its that you never trusted him to begin with.
Who wouldn't be happy that
1. You own a property
2. Paying down Mortgage .

I would advice that you sit him down and explain to him why you did what you did.
1. Trust Issues and now you have come around.
2. Split the rent - So Instead of him shouldering 100% - split 50/50.

I think he would come around and forgive u. ( If I were in his shoes, I would anyways)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.