Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ (66248 Views)

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Do you have the books?

There are different materials written by attorneys and wealth management firms that specialize in this. The wealthy have options. They can even get married in countries that will favour their strategies even though they are Americans.

They can incorporate companies in foreign countries transfer their assets to those companies even though they are not resident of those.

Baba Warren Buffet is in an open relationship, the wife knows that Baba dey see his mistress regularly and yet the wife no file for divorce. E get why
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by MufasaLion: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

There are different materials written by attorneys and wealth management firms that specialize in this. The wealthy have options. They can even get married in countries that will favour their strategies even though they are Americans.

They can incorporate companies in foreign countries transfer their assets to those companies even though they are not resident of those.

Baba Warren Buffet is in an open relationship, the wife knows that Baba dey see his mistress regularly and yet the wife no file for divorce. E get why

Thanks. About Warren, I never knew that before. I'll check it out.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by abbey621(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Read about the Wealth management strategies used by the Rothschild, Rockefeller, Kennedy families to preserve their family wealth for more than 100 years that nobody married into the family either male or female could cash out from the generational wealth of these families.

Or the various techniques used by Sam Walton

Like i said reading is different from actual implementation, those people used existing laws to saefguard themselves, the legal landscape nowadays is different and it is pointless trying to argue with you because you will only ever know what you read online but never fully comprehend. Most of these new laws were created from the 1980s upwards long after Rothschild and Rockefeller but don't mind me, keep reading without context.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
abbey621:

Like i said reading is different from actual implementation, those people used existing laws to saefguard themselves, the legal landscape nowadays is different and it is pointless trying to argue with you because you will only ever know what you read online but never fully comprehend. Most of these new laws were created from the 1980s upwards long after Rothschild and Rockefeller but don't mind me, keep reading without context.

And non of Rothchild, Ford, Rockefeller, Kennedy great grand children have not gotten married since 1980 for some gold diggers to come and cash out from the generational wealth of the family
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Thanks. About Warren, I never knew that before. I'll check it out.

Baba is in an open relationship with the permission of his late wife.

Bill Gates should have come for tutorials from Warren Buffet

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by abbey621(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

And non of Rothchild, Ford, Rockefeller, Kennedy great grand children have not gotten married since 1980 for some gold diggers to come and cash out from the generational wealth of the family

So you know all the grandchildren of the Kennedys' and Fords'. Lmao....you crack me up, keep drinking that kool-aid.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
abbey621:

So you know all the grandchildren of the Kennedys' and Fords'. Lmao....you crack me up, keep drinking that kool-aid.

You said, things changed in 1980. And I asked if the great grand children of Rothschild, Rockefeller, Ford and Kennedy have not gotten married since 1980 and how much of the generational wealth have they lost to their spouses who divorced them.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by abbey621(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

You said, things changed in 1980. And I asked if the great grand children of Rothschild, Rockefeller, Ford and Kennedy have not gotten married since 1980 and how much of the generational wealth have they lost to their spouses who divorced them.

How many great grandchildren of the Kennedys, Rockefellers and Rothschilds do you know? Rockefeller's wealth for example is divided among over 100 descendants, so how could you possibly keep track of whom has lost what? 10 of those descendants could lose all their money and the generational wealth will still continue because the laws back then did not prevent blind irrevocable trust, this is still what you don't UNDERTSAND!

The laws changed, it's more complex now in the USA, a credible lawyer can pick apart a trust like the Rockfellers' in most states except for 10 using alimony, medical etc, the law cannot be backdated hence it does not affect trusts established before the law came into effect, try that BS now in Georgia or New York and watch lawyers feast on you. Quit reading about past bulls**t and educate yourself on the modern legal landscape, I did not complete my Ph.D to be arguing frivolously on Nairaland, especially since we can't discuss actual cases but what you read on Investopedia....Enough of this!
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by MufasaLion: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Baba is in an open relationship with the permission of his late wife.

Bill Gates should have come for tutorials from Warren Buffet

That's what smart wealthy people do. I prefer no marriage at all.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
abbey621:

How many great grandchildren of the Kennedys, Rockefellers and Rothschilds do you know? Rockefeller's wealth for example is divided among over 100 descendants, so how could you possibly keep track of whom has lost what? 10 of those descendants could lose all their money and the generational wealth will still continue because the laws back then did not prevent blind irrevocable trust, this is still what you don't UNDERTSAND!

The laws changed, it's more complex now in the USA, a credible lawyer can pick apart a trust like the Rockfellers' in most states except for 10 using alimony, medical etc, the law cannot be backdated hence it does not affect trusts established before the law came into effect, try that BS now in Georgia or New York and watch lawyers feast on you. Quit reading about past bulls**t and educate yourself on the modern legal landscape, I did not complete my Ph.D to be arguing frivolously on Nairaland, especially since we can't discuss actual cases but what you read on Investopedia....Enough of this!

You are aware of Blind Trusts, Irrevocable Trusts, Shell corporations, offshore Investment accounts in Tax Havens, Nominee companies and other numerous tools which the super wealthy use in protecting their assets

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

That's what smart wealthy people do. I prefer no marriage at all.

Why?

You can marry na, go to some of the Island countries whose laws can protect your Investments. You can have your wedding their and also register an offshore corporation their for the ownership of your assets
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by MufasaLion: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Why?

You can marry na, go to some of the Island countries whose laws can protect your Investments. You can have your wedding their and also register an offshore corporation their for the ownership of your assets

I'm not a wealthy guy but I ain't gonna marry because the cons are more than the pros. Moreover, you can have a fulfilled and happy life without marriage. Marriage is not a must in life, I see it as one of the things you couId do and not do. I've never seen a tangible reason for marriage. What most people want in a marriage can be gotten outside marriage also.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Hassanmaye(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Vision101:
Hassanmaye
Hahahhahahaha are you sure? Hole Many are paying 1m in Lagos State Nigeria.

@me
Let them pay. Where is Otaga? He has gone through chidinma's hole.
Haha

1 Like

Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by antibullshit: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
He should still pay rent even if she owns the house but why hide it? It's not the money or the house ,its the principle .If he finds out there'll be no more trust. Personally I think they should live somewhere else where he can pay the rent while she rents her house to someone else. Its less complicated that way.
Re: ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Dbrawllm0098(f): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
why not be honest with your partner?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.