Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! (7252 Views)

Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by mdntiri(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ariani:

Ijaws are mainly Ghanaians who came to Niger Delta with the Portuguese.
They were porters.
They migrated from the coast of Ashanti in ghana in an Eastward direction to the coasts of Gabon transporting the whites and settling along the coasts mixing with indigenous tribes there.
That's the hidden history of Ijaws.

I'm Ghanaian I've never heard of this Ijaws are from Ghana thing I keep seeing here. Ashanti is in the interior of Ghana and has no coastline

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Supremos: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
SlayerForever:
With what I am seeing like this all over Bonny, Opobo, Okrika, Kalabari, Osekwenike, Brass if the real Ijaw are up to 2 million they should thank their stars.

IDENNAA, Supremos see this video : https://twitter.com/i/status/1397677837717487616
Ijaw will regret ever daring Igbos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Abohboy: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ekealterego:

What do you mean by that? Ebonyians claim and hold on to their Igbo identity more than your own Ndokwa. Talk with receipts please.
What can be more grand than Afikpo for example? Or the Edda warriors. Most of your forget that the great Afikpo is still in Ebonyi.

I said those Anambra Igbos who denounce the Ebonyi Igbo aren;t true Igbos please read to understand

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by SlayerForever: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Supremos:
you must proceed to create Facebook group, announce the name here, appoint admins, and thoroughly vet whosoever that's being add.

Then add those two presidents, let's see how we can help them both legally and otherwise

Hmm. I will get back to you.

5 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Ekealterego: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

I said those Anambra Igbos who denounce the Ebonyi Igbo aren;t true Igbos please read to understand
You didn't mention anyone specifically, even the person you replied thought you were affirming that Ebonyians are not true Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Ariani: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ekealterego:

You didn't mention anyone specifically, even the person you replied thought you were affirming that Ebonyians are not true Igbos.

I thought same too, but decided to ignore him.

6 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Supremos: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
SlayerForever:

Hmm. I will get back to you.
ok
Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Ariani: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Slayerforever, you need to open a topic on Igbos of Brass using that Twitter video!

At this rate, Ijaws will not even own Bayelsa. grin
Choi! You now understand why the mention of BIAFRA make these people go pale!
They need NIGERIA like a drowning man need oxygen to sustain all these lies!

I mean those guys burning that palace could easily pass for Onitsha boys! grin
They were speaking Onitsha street Igbo slangs!

Nsogbu dikwa! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by BKayy: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ariani:

See what I'm seeing o!

Mr Okorie and Mr Nwagozu shocked

Bkayy, Eastlink

Come and see o!
What has been seen cannot be unseen!

We need a multi billion naira financed Igbo nationalist movement. Ijaws appropriated Igboland into Bayelsa, such ish cannot stand.

Onye ji igu ka-ewu n'eso.
We can bring back all lost tribes of Igboland.

There are indeed without any hint of doubt Igbos indigenous in Bayelsa!

This is big!

Ohanaeze Ndiigbo has been a colossal failure. We need a new body totally dedicated to this task!
It can be done! Yes!

https://dailywatchng.org/court-confirms-okorie-otuvie-as-president-secretary-in-osekwenike-community/
Interesting.
Even Isoko (partial Urhobo) too?

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Ariani: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
BKayy:

Interesting.
Even Isoko (partial Urhobo) too?

Osekwenike is Igbo while Abuetor is Isoko.
That's what I have discovered from my little investigation so far.

I can't see much info on Okpokiri on Google search.

Looks like these communities (Abuetor, Okpokiri and Osekwenike) are similar to those Isoko/Ndokwa co inhabited towns in Ndokwa East LGA of Delta State.
Isoko people has been laying claim to those communities. Ndiigbo lacking in real nationalist movement since Igbo Union died in 1966 at hands of the drunkard Ironsi, have been sleeping on top bike.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by SlayerForever: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ariani:
Slayerforever, you need to open a topic on Igbos of Brass using that Twitter video!

At this rate, Ijaws will not even own Bayelsa. grin
Choi! You now understand why the mention of BIAFRA make these people go pale!
They need NIGERIA like a drowning man need oxygen to sustain all these lies!

I mean those guys burning that palace could easily pass for Onitsha boys! grin
They were speaking Onitsha street Igbo slangs!

Nsogbu dikwa! grin

5 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Pass11: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

This guy is not Igbo I said it last month and I will continue to say it.
Igbos should learn from the past.

4 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Ariani: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Miracle2020:
are you confused or do you have history of mentally imbalance in your family? When you wanted to prove to me that Anambara and Ebonyi are together, you said Umahi who is the governor of Ebonyi state is the chairman of South East governors forum.
Now you are telling me that governors do not represent the feelings of the people of South East after I told you what happened in Abia state.
Mr Man why are you guys so confused like that? Pls always connect your finger to your brain before coming to argue online.

Your head is not screwed right!

The actions of Abia Governor was not voted and signed by Abia people. Many Igbos
including Abians condemned that action, and they had to revoke it, but of course, you are not interested in that. You are more interested in your petty Agenda.

The rotational tenorship of SE governors forum is in keeping with Igbo democratic principles and I had to point it out to you.

Ebonyi also handed over the presidency of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo to Enugu who now handed over to Imo currently on seat.

5 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Abohboy: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ekealterego:

Sorry my bad then
Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Abohboy: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pass11:

This guy is not Igbo I said it last month and I will continue to say it.
Igbos should learn from the past.

If you say so
Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Pass11: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

If you say so

Yes I said so and I still stand by that.

4 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Miracle2020: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ariani:

Your head is not screwed right!

The actions of Abia Governor was not voted and signed by Abia people. Many Igbos
including Abians condemned that action, and they had to revoke it, but of course, you are not interested in that. You are more interested in your petty Agenda.

The rotational tenorship of SE governors forum is in keeping with Igbo democratic principles and I had to point it out to you.

Ebonyi also handed over the presidency of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo to Enugu who now handed over to Imo currently on seat.
you are still confusing yourself the more.
Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Abohboy: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pass11:

Yes I said so and I still stand by that.

Whatever floats your boat it really doesn't concern me what your opinion is on my origin. I know who I am and I know where i'm from if I or my people weren't Igbo would all my family members be able to speak Igbo? But not Bini or Ijaw? Please my intention is simply Southern Unity and that starts with the unity of all Igbo peoples including those in Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta and Cross Rivers which is why i'm always on those threads helping to support the Igbos claiming heritage or origin in those areas. If you think i'm an enemy continue that way it doesn't stop me or my mission from being acheieved

4 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Pass11: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

Whatever floats your boat it really doesn't concern me what your opinion is on my origin. I know who I am and I know where i'm from if I or my people weren't Igbo would all my family members be able to speak Igbo? But not Bini or Ijaw? Please my intention is simply Southern Unity and that starts with the unity of all Igbo peoples including those in Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta and Cross Rivers which is why i'm always on those threads helping to support the Igbos claiming heritage or origin in those areas. If you think i'm an enemy continue that way it doesn't stop me or my mission from being acheieved

Oga igbos don't need any southern unity, please we have past that level now.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by gidgiddy: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
paramakina202:

That Biafra they choose in 1967 died in 1970,even the birth of Biafra has been changed to Birth of Benin and many who were part it then don't want anything to do with it anymore.
Referendum for who?It is only IPOB that are mischivieously asking for it.We Igbos can't continue with a name attarched with defeat and surrender.

Yeah, we Igbos will continue with a name attached to a British officers girlfriend that has since become poverty capital of the world, third most terrorised country on earth and 147 most corrupt nation on earth

Yeah, I can see why a lot of people would love to be part of such a lovely country grin

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by SlayerForever: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Can we form an Igbo outreach group made up of proud Igbos of Nairaland that would be a vehicle for reconnecting Igbo clans across Nigeria?

Supremos has forwarded this recommendation. I support and if I have the backing I will go ahead to create an Outreach page. What do you all think?

Ekealterego, gidgiddy, pass11, Ariani and others too numerous to mention.

4 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Abohboy: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pass11:

Oga igbos don't need any southern unity, please we have past that level now.

Some have others haven't.

My cousins are from Anambra State they still believe in Southern Unity but I have other cousins who are from Enugu and believe in Biafra it's a mix of views and opinions

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by velocity25(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Supremos:
Since Ijaws has the effontry to look Igbos in the eyes to say Opobo, Ndoki, Bonny, Obigbo, Afam are Ijaw, we will show you guys where you come from, and your true size.

Bayelsa will be so ripped that what will be remained of a truly Ijaw enclave, will be so inconsequential that you will be so terrified to engage Urhobo in a fight.

We will so rip you upon that you will be scattered and never gathered again.

Ijaw has pushed their luck too far by trying to grab Igboland.

the njo people will not be allowed to take an inch of Igbo Land.
Umu-Igbo must rise above all.

6 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Abohboy: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
SlayerForever:
Can we form an Igbo outreach group made up of proud Igbos of Nairaland that would be a vehicle for reconnecting Igbo clans across Nigeria?

Supremos has forwarded this recommendation. I support and if I have the backing I will go ahead to create an Igwebuike Outreach page. What do you all think?

I would suggest priority on Twitter and Facebook Pages that's where you will get the most connections with the most Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Pass11: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

Some have others haven't.

My cousins are from Anambra State they still believe in Southern Unity but I have other cousins who are from Enugu and believe in Biafra it's a mix of views and opinions
I don't believe in southern unity

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by SlayerForever: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

I would suggest priority on Twitter and Facebook Pages that's where you will get the most connections with the most Nigerians

Yes, Facebook.

5 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Abohboy: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pass11:

I don't believe in southern unity

Each to their own.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Ariani: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
SlayerForever:

Supremos has forwarded this recommendation. I support and if I have the backing I will go ahead to create an Igwebuike Outreach page. What do you all think?

Good plan.
Count me in!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Ekealterego: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
SlayerForever:

Although this is a good plan, I suggest you could also create this in tandem with already established groups. The Igbo history since 3000 BC group or something like that on Facebook already have big followings with representatives from different Igbo groups. You can work with them with this specific goal in mind.

You don't even need to go in search of these people. Many are already there...but yeah, that's a good idea.

5 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Pass11: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ekealterego:

Although this is a good plan, I suggest you could also create this in tandem with already established groups. The Igbo history since 3000 BC group or something like that on Facebook already have big followings with representatives from different Igbo groups. You can work with them with this specific goal in mind.

You don't even need to go in search of these people. Many are already there...but yeah, that's a good idea.
Yes this is good idea all we need is to reach out to the admins

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw / Enugu Governorship Primary: Ayogu Eze Fights Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Causes Pdp Caucus / Names Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.