Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! (7231 Views)

Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by isokomarine: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2021
cheruv:

See an ignorant Isoko thief talking angry
The Ukwualị territories include three southern anịọma LGs of Ukwualị, Ndokwa East and West.
You're not from the Igbo ethnic Nation so how'd a thief like you know why they answer what they answer. undecided
The next agenda now is to merge those Ukwualị territories in Sagbama LG back to Ndokwa East kiss
the guy is smarter than you because difference ethnic groups can live in a different area in a single local government area in a state
Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by isokomarine: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2021
cheruv:

Another Isoko thief of Ukwualị territories spotted tongue
you igbo think that you are smart setting up conflict every where, so that you can annex other people community but lemme tell you something, the day isoko and Anioma start fighting on a full scale south east will not be left out
Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by SlayerForever: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2021
isokomarine:
you igbo think that you are smart setting up conflict every where, so that you can annex other people community but lemme tell you something, the day isoko and Anioma start fighting on a full scale south east will not be left out

Go and write it in your little diary, that will be the end of Isoko history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by isokomarine: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2021
SlayerForever:

Go and write it in your little diary, that will be the end of Isoko history.
igbo are their mischievous attitude, at the appropriate time in nigeria, you Ndigbo will plead for consideration
Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by cheruv: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
iyedea:
Please which Institution do you graduated from? Because your level of ignorance amaze me.
From isoko institute of landgrabing undecided

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by cheruv: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
isokomarine:
Yen yen... tongue
Isoko is not to a million... Yet you are challenging a Nation of 50M undecided
Anyway, when the time comes it'd sweet to march an army into Isoko land. Those communities over there with Igbo ancestry like Igbide should get ready to be welcomed back to the realm kiss

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by B2mario(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
IDeyNL:
Seriously, some Igbos here just like to bring disgrace by trying to make it seem the great Igbo race are forcefully attaching themselves to minority tribes. You guy keep giving these minorities room to insult Igbos because of your useless attachee by force threads.

Some of you really have to get serious job in life.

Allow the minorities to speak themselves and be the boss

I just hope this online attitude is not being reflected in physical.

Most of you Igbos keep giving Igbos bad name
nobody is trying to force any tribe to be Igbo. There are many igbos in hidden in many states in south south and northcentral. I was surprised when an Igbo woman from Kogi state told me in sokoto that after southeast, Rivers and delta states that kogi is the next state that has Large number of Igbo communities starting from the boundaries between the state and Anambra and Enugu to the Idah in the heart of Kogi state. The Igbos there are larger than those in Benue and Cross-river state. They are also distributed to other parts of the state. So some of these states where Igbos are found are the ones forcing themselves to and claiming our people because they dont want a bit of their state population and land to be returned to igbos in southeast.
Below is the rank of Igbos in various states based on population:
1. Anambra state
2. Imo state
3. Enugu state
4. Abia state
5. Ebonyi state
6. Rivers state
7. Delta state
8. Kogi state
9. Benue state
10. Cross river state
11. Bayelsa state
12. Akwa ibom state
13. Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by darfay: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
SlayerForever:

Yes. Okugbe is headed by an Isoko monarchy. But I am made to understand this monarchy is wrongfully exercising authority over their Igbo neighbors in Osekwenike, Abuetor and others, even going as far as misrepresenting them in the government house.

This has been resisted, sometimes leading to violence.

So I know about it.

You're mixing it up.
Okugbe is not a place but the name of a kingdom called "okugbe Isoko" which comprises of 5 Isoko communities in Bayelsa of which all communities you mentioned are a part of.How can they wrongfully have dominion/authority over osekwenike when it is the seat of "okugbe Isoko" kingdom?
Your assertions on this thread are totally wrong. Those communities are not even remotely bilingual.
There are no ukwani communities in Bayelsa but rather Rivers state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by God1stson(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Brimstone77:
igbos are not trying to force any minority tribe..we are simply trying to unite our Igbo brother that were separated from us by the Nigerian government...

China despite their strength, population,and land mass couldn't let go of Taiwan and Hong Kong,does that also make them attachee by force or land grabbers??

I never wanted a Biafra nation that involve multiple ethnic nationality,but I stand with the unification of the Igbo race not minding your location...

You guys are doing a great job. A lot of history has been swept under the carpet because people refuse to trace their origin or are intellectually lazy. U may not be able to undo what has been done but, let the truth be in the map. Matt1-17 talks about the geneolgy of Jesus. Most of these people critizing u quote this verses in church , but are too shallow minded to acknowledge their root. Nobody is holding u, if u have authentic facts about ur origin pre colonial or pre independent bring it to the fore and make a case. That is why a Steve jobs or Elon musk will find it difficult to emerge from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Malawian(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
SlayerForever:
Preliminary investigations have shown there is a considerable population of Igbo people in Sagbama LGA of Bayelsa state namely the Osekwenike, Abuetor, Okpokri. While many know of this there are indications Igbos are to be found beyond this three communities.

We must therefore collectively invest our energies to seek out this children of God indigenously found across this state, and bring them back into the fold. Udo.
Nembe nko?
Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by SlayerForever: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Malawian:

Nembe nko?

Nembe has part Igbo ancestry.
Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by Malawian(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
SlayerForever:

Nembe has part Igbo ancestry.
Oga Nembe is 100% Igbo grin grin I no wan leave anything at all to Ijaw except wooden canoe. I am that vindictive.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by SlayerForever: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Malawian:

Oga Nembe is 100% Igbo grin grin I no wan leave anything at all to Ijaw except wooden canoe. I am that vindictive.

It's allowed.
Re: There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Impeachment: NASS Is Compromised, Can't Be Trusted - Gani Adams / The Tivs Of Benue Want To Break Away / Ojukwu's Brother And Son Fights For His Ikoyi Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.