Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! (4931 Views)

Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! / No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures / Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by YourRealFather: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

Bini people didn't do anything for Lagos the original inhabitants were the Awori then the Ijebu came and took other places like Ikorordu and Epe then the Bini came after both of these groups and took over parts of what is now Ibeju Lekki

You never hear say oba of lagos na from bini?
But that's not my problem I'm not yoruba or bini, that one na there head ache,
My own is that any language that a community speaks as there first language, that's their indigenous language, and that's who they are
period!!!

6 Likes

Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Abohboy: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ariani:

What is Anioma?
Don't deceive yourself.

You are Ukwuani/Ndokwa.

Anioma is a Political Union and not a tribe.

In OGIDI we do receive Delta TV Asaba , and they broadcast their news in IKa, Ukwuani and Enuani independently those days.

Moreover, a typical Ukwuani/Ndokwa person don't even subscribe to the Anioma Political Union.
Anioma is more of IKa and Enu-ani driven!

Enuani are the people we know in Delta North.
The rest of you should go pick your cloth where you took your baths.

Anioma are a union of the Ukwuani, Ndokwa, Ika and Enuani go and read on Wikipedia or anywhere else

I don't agree with everything stated in the link below especially the view that the Aboh are from Benin because why would they speak Igbo, hold Igbo festivals and even venerate Igbo deities if they were from Benin anyways the first sentence is all that matters in this link

https://hi-in.facebook.com/1195778393830322/posts/origin-of-delta-iboaboh-and-ukwu-clan-aboh-are-the-empire-builders-of-the-anioma/1195850460489782/
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by BKayy: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

I will repeat again I am neither Ika nor Ikwerre I AM ANIOMA
Still trying to pitch Ndigbo against those that accept themselves in Western Igboland but I pass you.

Have you noticed that when Ndigbo stopped paying attention to you people, Ikwerre and Ika there has been tremendous progress in the bond between Ndigbo?

But like witches, you people manage to invent ways to attach yourselves to Ndigbo with the sole motive of pulling us down like you are doing here.
You tried Ubani and Opobo and it didn't work, now Anioma.
My dear be specific. We don't want that part of Anioma that you are from.
If you don't know your original name, ask anyone in your street that was born before 1951

But seriously, why our progress dey pepper you people (You, Ikwerre and Ika)?

4 Likes

Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Ariani: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

The Okirika according to this British person are a separate group from those in Bonny this also mentions my native town of Aboh

https://ms-my./4209376555800913/permalink/5875924745812744/

Yes! Okirika are separate from Bonny and Opobo.
I'm just reminding you and Ijaws that we also have legitimate claims in places like Okirika and Brass, but might not press it if they respect themselves and stay off Opobo and Bonny.

But if they don't, we will surely take Opobo and Bonny by military strength or at the world court (historical documents are in our favour), and we will not stop there, we will go deep into Brass, Okirika and even Sagbama ( Osekwenike) and Yenegoa (Ekepye) and lay claim to Igbo footprints there as well! We will be ruthless and when we are done, Izons will be reduced to minority among other Minorities

It would be akin to how Cross River lost all her oil Wells to Akwa ibom by trying to lay claim to Akwaibom oil Wells, only for Akwaibom to turn the table around, won the case and went for Cross River oil Wells and won them as well.

Ijaws would be well advised to hands off Opobo and Bonny!

6 Likes

Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Abohboy: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
This is Bishop Crowther Memorial Anglican Church ( BCM )...Aboh.... My home church ...
It is the oldest church in southern Nigeria...and one of the oldest in Nigeria...
It was founded in 1841..
Aboh was the very place Bishop Crowther and his team first anchored ..
Aboh is the headquarters of Ndokwa east local government of Delta State....
Proudly an Igbo town...with very rich cultural heritage...
The very first town the Portuguese had contact with...and did business with....infact...the Portuguese once thought that Obi Ossai...the Obi of Aboh kingdom was the king of all Igbos....and they thought rightly because... Obi Ossai wielded so much power then... He was a super King....
Aboh was then the glory of the entire Igbo nation..

( Copied From Igbo History ( 3000 BC ) Facebook Page )

1 Like

Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Abohboy: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ariani:

Yes! Okirika are separate from Bonny and Opobo.
I'm just reminding you and Ijaws that we also have legitimate claims in places like Okirika and Brass, but might not press it if they respect themselves and stay off Opobo and Bonny.

But if they don't, we will surely take Opobo and Bonny by military strength or at the world court (historical documents are in our favour), and we will not stop there, we will go deep into Brass, Okirika and even Sagbama ( Osekwenike) and Yenegoa (Ekepye) and lay claim to Igbo footprints there as well! We will be ruthless and when we are done, Izons will be reduced to minority among other Minorities

It would be akin to how Cross River lost all her oil Wells to Akwa ibom by trying to lay claim to Akwaibom oil Wells, only for Akwaibom to turn the table around, won the case and went for Cross River oil Wells and won them as well.

Ijaws would be well advised to hands off Opobo and Bonny!

Brass, Opobo and Bonny all have Igbo populations the other areas you mentioned the inhabitats there likely don't consider themselves Igbo so any attempt in that regard will be futile
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Abohboy: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
BKayy:

Still trying to pitch Ndigbo against those that accept themselves in Western Igboland but I pass you.

Have you noticed that when Ndigbo stopped paying attention to you people, Ikwerre and Ika there has been tremendous progress in the bond between Ndigbo?

But like witches, you people manage to invent ways to attach yourselves to Ndigbo with the sole motive of pulling us down like you are doing here.
You tried Ubani and Opobo and it didn't work, now Anioma.
My dear be specific. We don't want that part of Anioma that you are from.
If you don't know your original name, ask anyone in your street that was born before 1951

But seriously, why our progress dey pepper you people (You, Ikwerre and Ika)?

WE ARE ANIOMA AND WE ARE ABOH PEOPLE AND WE ARE IGBO PEOPLE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT,
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by BKayy: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

WE ARE ANIOMA AND WE ARE ABOH PEOPLE AND WE ARE IGBO PEOPLE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT,
You are Aboh
You are half Bini man and you are not Igbo.
Leave us alone.
I ga ajụ ngiga jụkwa icha na ụzọ?
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Abohboy: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
BKayy:

You are Aboh
You are half Bini man and you are not Igbo.
Leave us alone.
I ga ajụ ngiga jụkwa icha na ụzọ?

Uti Chukwuemeka from Big Brother Naija is he Igbo or Bini or Both please answer that question then get back to me
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by StrongInBed: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Your Igbo brothers from Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Imo and Enugu no let us rest for the past 2-3 days, chooking their mouth for Rivers state. A state that have stop been part of the East since the 60's.

And they changed their tribe since 60s too, you've no sense Haidara.
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Ariani: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

Brass, Opobo and Bonny all have Igbo populations the other areas you mentioned the inhabitats there likely don't consider themselves Igbo so any attempt in that regard will be futile

If Okujagu people don't consider themselves Igbo, they wouldn't have preserved the language as their mother tongue despite the immense anti Igbo campaign Hausa-Fulanis working with their Ijaw counterparts carried out in Rivers State!

They will not come forward to proclaim their Igbo tag now, because they see no strong pillar/leadership in SE to help them weather the storm that such move can generate.

You saw how spineless Ohanaeze Ndiigbo led by Nwodo went to PH to laugh and eat with Wike after Wike killed hundreds of Igbos of Obiigbo native. There was no repercussions or punishment for Wike, because the Igbo leadership is non existent.

That's the fate that awaits any Igbo group in that hate filled state that dare stand out!

If they know we have a capable, well financed with powerful worldwide connections Igbo leadership/organization in SE to keep the Igbophobes around them at Bay, they would come out!

Our problem has been basically lack of real Igbo nationalistic movement since Igbo state Union died in 1966!

IPoB is more interested in licking the buttocks of Igbophobic minorities in bid to build their Utopia Multi ethnic Biafra, the Igbos in SS know that IPOB is useless to their plight.

Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is more of congregation of hungry retired old men looking for patronage from politicians. They are of no use to anyone.

There is a big leadership vaccum in Igboland that has been gaping since 1966.
Only a well financed Igbo nationalist movement, will fill it and only then will Ndiigbo return to high pedestal we once occupied, when all Okorie from Benua to Sagbama (Osekwenike) would proudly proclaim his Igbo origin knowing that should anyone try any nonsense, he would have a solid backup in SE leadership that would raise hell, demand and unleash revenge on pepetrators of such crime through all available means.

4 Likes

Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Abohboy: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ariani:

If Okujagu people don't consider themselves Igbo, they wouldn't have preserved the language as their mother tongue despite the immense anti Igbo campaign Hausa-Fulanis working with their Ijaw counterparts carried out in Rivers State!

They will not come forward to proclaim their Igbo tag now, because they see no strong pillar/leadership in SE to help them weather the storm that such move can generate.

You saw how spineless Ohanaeze Ndiigbo led by Nwodo went to PH to laugh and eat with Wike after Wike killed hundreds of Igbos of Obiigbo native. There was no repercussions or punishment for Wike, because the Igbo leadership is non existent.

That's the fate that awaits any Igbo group in that hate filled state that dare stand out!

If they know we have a capable, well financed with powerful worldwide connections Igbo leadership/organization in SE to keep the Igbophobes around them at Bay, they would come out!

Our problem has been basically lack of real Igbo nationalistic movement since Igbo state Union died in 1966!

IPoB is more interested in licking the buttocks of Igbophobic minorities in bid to build their Utopia Multi ethnic Biafra, the Igbos in SS know that IPOB is useless to their plight, IPoB.

Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is more of congregation of hungry retired old men looking for patronage from politicians. They are of no use to anyone.

Only a well financed Igbo nationalist movement, will fill it and only then will Ndiigbo return to high pedestal we once occupied, when all Okorie from Benua to Sagbama (Osekwenike) would proudly proclaim his Igbo origin knowing that should anyone try any nonsense, he would have a solid backup in SE leadership that would raise hell!

How do you propose such a movement is formed and how quickly would it happen?
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by BKayy: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

Uti Chukwuemeka from Big Brother Naija is he Igbo or Bini or Both please answer that question then get back to me
You mean the one that considers himself of "Deltan" ethnicity?
His popular slogan is "Deltan to the core"
Are you sure you know the guy at all?

I believe I have clarified you without being more direct.
Both of una and una land are not needed.
Thank you

Bini people everywhere
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Abohboy: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
BKayy:

You mean the one that considers himself of "Deltan" ethnicity?
His popular slogan is "Deltan to the core"
Are you sure you know the guy at all?

I believe I have clarified you without being more direct.
Both of una and una land are not needed.
Thank you

I asked a question so answer it is his name and heritage Igbo or Bini or Both
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by BKayy: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

I asked a question so answer it is his name and heritage Igbo or Bini or Both
In your case, Bini.

We no longer fall for your tricks

1 Like

Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Abohboy: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
BKayy:

In your case, Bini.

We no longer fall for your tricks

So Chukwuemeka is now a Bini name wonders will never end
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by BKayy: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:

So Chukwuemeka is now a Bini name wonders will never end
Your own "Chukwuemeka" is different from Igbo "Chukwuemeka"
The Igbo one is different because it is not laced with hate spiritually.
Hate for the Igbo nation. More like a mask

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by bobowaja(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ariani:

Ndiigbo will never claim what doesn't belong to us.
But you see if Ijaws continue this way, we will not only take what belongs to us in fullness of time, but we will also take what belongs to them as punitive measures for their wickedness and act of provocation towards us.
Can't you see the hate in your post?
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Marquee8:

You have brought the same nuisance attitude you exhibit on the military thread to this place.

When do you really act right?

Always a leftist with an absurd agenda.
Who is this one
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Daum: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
bobowaja:

I like setting the record straight. I have seen a lot of lies flying about for the past few days, especially of that boy that wanted to cry cos people spoke Igbo. If Yoruba should start claiming lands, we will claim Edo with Bini sef cos we own their obaship. But we see beyond that. Those are people with different cultures. The only thing we share with Bini is the obaship and as for the citizens, they are not Yoruba.

That Oba of Bini have Yoruba ancestors doesn't mean his kingdom belongs to us. Same fallacy you guys want to pull on bonny cos jaja had Igbo bloodline.

God punish u for saying u want to claim Benin.
If you guys know how we despise you yoruba people here in Benin. Whats your problem. Illorin is there for you, but you're scared of fulanis. Go and start from illorin...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Afriifa:
Go and Watch the Video of Bonny King affirming his Ijawness

Where is the video ?
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by bobowaja(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Daum:

God punish u for saying u want to claim Benin.
If you guys know how we despise you yoruba people here in Benin. Whats your problem. Illorin is there for you, but you're scared of fulanis. Go and start from illorin...
Calm down. No one is claiming Benin Mr ipob. Yoruba are not like you guys that goes to people's land to claim it.
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Daum: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
bobowaja:

Calm down. No one is claiming Benin Mr ipob. Yoruba are not like you guys that goes to people's land to claim it.

What's my business with IPOB.
I am Edo and I have no business with your kind. Infact i no get time to claim anybody. I would have enjoyed reading this thread without commenting until you brought Edo land into it

3 Likes

Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Idiko1: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
bobowaja:
The issue of opobo and bonny people should be laid to rest. It belongs to the Ijaws.

First before you shout Yoruba awedu eating afonja, you should understand I am a full blooded Yoruba man. No need to remind me.

Secondly, I love history and I won't like seeing revisionists articles flying everywhere on the forum.

To the matter. I think ijaws are to be blamed for this flaw. They broke the first rule of survival which is self preservation.

There is something called acculturation in their culture. It is an act of baptizing of stranger into their folds. And in this case, pepple house, which was the ruling house.

Opobo was acculturised into Ijaw way of life and made to benefit from the house inheritance.

According to town culture, heritage is not by birthrights but by who is capable to rule the house. Jaja was capable, though there was a in-house civil war when he was made to rule the house, but he won decisively. This marks the beginning of his exploits.

The Ijaws followed him as their ruler. And during the palm oil boom (palm oil also known and red oil). Jaja has already taken control of the water ways and creeks for trading with the Europeans (his sagacity and business acumen can't be overruled). This sole act gave him some form of monopoly over the new trade in the creeks, he was the sole exporter to the UK in rivers while still maintaining holds on who trades what along the water ways with other European countries. He was wealthy so does the city he built from the ijaw followers.

A source from premiumtimes: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/155532-general-minimah-opobo-ancestry-burden-history-eric-teniola.html

This will later put him into trouble with the Queen, as the UK was so greedy to the extent that she wanted to trade directly with the merchants which they did after sentencing jaja to banishment in Accra (present day Ghana). Jaja himself was instrumental in conquering Ashanti forces (but let's not deviate from the topic).

The palm oil boom brought about large numbers of Igbo in the hinterlands into bonny (it must be corrected that though some were slaves but most Igbos that came during the oil boom were free born not slaves). They came with their cultures and way of lives in such numbers that threatened the indigenous people. Instead of ijaw to take control, they decided to hide some vital part of the community from them like languages etc... But this backfires as Igbo became the largest spoken language in the area in just matter of years (the indigenous people also adopted the language).

Another source (oral interview): http://asirimagazine.com/en/opobo-chronicles-from-genesis-to-revelation/

It should be noted that this is not the first time indigenous people will adopt other people's language, clothings, names and other cultural values. Example is Akoko Edo in present day Edo state. Most of the towns and villages are very fluent in Yoruba language, they adopted the Yoruba language and some part of cultures. Even some of their towns have Yoruba names, but they are not Yoruba - they are edoic group. Another example is ijaw in present day ondo state. Most of them speak Yoruba fluently and adopt the names, typical one is Omoyele Sowore.... He is an ijaw man who could be mistaken for a Yoruba man. Apart from those, there are some far Edo towns in etsako east local govt like okpella etc that have Yoruba names and also speak the language fluently, that doesn't make them Yoruba. The current ruling house in Ilorin all bears Yoruba name and speak Yoruba fluently, that doesn't make them Yoruba... They are Fulanis! The itsekiri adopted their clothings from Bini, that doesn't make them one.

The point I am trying to make here is that, people adopting your language, name and culture doesn't change them from who they were... Their identities will still remain intact as their genetical makeup.

Even an heavily biased igbodefender blog here admitted one truth which agreed to heavy migration of Igbo to the ijaw owned town.

Source: https://igbodefender.com/2016/05/16/more-facts-emerge-that-opobo-and-bonny-people-are-mostly-igbo/

To that boy that said he wanted to cry when he heard people speaking Igbo fluently in bonny, you have tears in your eyes. Language is for communication. If bonny is located in the north, they will speak Hausa fluently. In Southern Kaduna alone, there are more than 20 tribes. All of them speak Hausa but still retain their cultural identities.

I am done. You are opened to bash me, but make sure you bring evidences of opposing views. Insults alone won't do the trick.

The above crap is rightfully laughable. When did the "Boat people" start to won lands? During my green years in Igweocha (Port Harcourt), Ijaw peeps lived on the boat at Abonnema waterside. Their primary job is fishing and closely followed by wood splitting. Did I forget Kai-kai?
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Oksman(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
bobowaja:

I already seen how they left the discussion but were attacking me. Well, I am happy to be the cause of so much pains to them cheesy

You caused no pain. You have unwittingly exposed your shallow minded fear of the Igbos taking over your source of income- Gas and crude oil. Nothing more.
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by bobowaja(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Idiko1:

The above crap is rightfully laughable. When did the "Boat people" start to won lands? During my green years in Igweocha (Port Harcourt), Ijaw peeps lived on the boat at Abonnema waterside. Their primary job is fishing and closely followed by wood splitting. Did I forget Kai-kai?
See as he referred to portharcourt in his own name. Una wan snatch PH too? cheesy

Make Una sha no bring that madness come southwest
Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:27am On Sep 08, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Mr man what's your problem, you are neither Igbo nor Ijaw, is like you having sleepless nights since 2days ago

I think he had nightmares at night seeing Igbos ‘having access to the sea’!

You have to understand that this narrative of Opobo and Bonny not being Ijaw (forget the Igbo heritage for a second) scared some Igbo haters senseless as it could see the unraveling of all their evil actions, since the late 60s, aimed at denying the ‘nyamiri/okoros’ access your the sea!

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by meccuno: 1:18am On Sep 08, 2021
[s].
bobowaja:
The issue of opobo and bonny people should be laid to rest. It belongs to the Ijaws.

First before you shout Yoruba awedu eating afonja, you should understand I am a full blooded Yoruba man. No need to remind me.

Secondly, I love history and I won't like seeing revisionists articles flying everywhere on the forum.

To the matter. I think ijaws are to be blamed for this flaw. They broke the first rule of survival which is self preservation.

There is something called acculturation in their culture. It is an act of baptizing of stranger into their folds. And in this case, pepple house, which was the ruling house.

Opobo was acculturised into Ijaw way of life and made to benefit from the house inheritance.

According to town culture, heritage is not by birthrights but by who is capable to rule the house. Jaja was capable, though there was a in-house civil war when he was made to rule the house, but he won decisively. This marks the beginning of his exploits.

The Ijaws followed him as their ruler. And during the palm oil boom (palm oil also known and red oil). Jaja has already taken control of the water ways and creeks for trading with the Europeans (his sagacity and business acumen can't be overruled). This sole act gave him some form of monopoly over the new trade in the creeks, he was the sole exporter to the UK in rivers while still maintaining holds on who trades what along the water ways with other European countries. He was wealthy so does the city he built from the ijaw followers.

A source from premiumtimes: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/155532-general-minimah-opobo-ancestry-burden-history-eric-teniola.html

This will later put him into trouble with the Queen, as the UK was so greedy to the extent that she wanted to trade directly with the merchants which they did after sentencing jaja to banishment in Accra (present day Ghana). Jaja himself was instrumental in conquering Ashanti forces (but let's not deviate from the topic).

The palm oil boom brought about large numbers of Igbo in the hinterlands into bonny (it must be corrected that though some were slaves but most Igbos that came during the oil boom were free born not slaves). They came with their cultures and way of lives in such numbers that threatened the indigenous people. Instead of ijaw to take control, they decided to hide some vital part of the community from them like languages etc... But this backfires as Igbo became the largest spoken language in the area in just matter of years (the indigenous people also adopted the language).

Another source (oral interview): http://asirimagazine.com/en/opobo-chronicles-from-genesis-to-revelation/

It should be noted that this is not the first time indigenous people will adopt other people's language, clothings, names and other cultural values. Example is Akoko Edo in present day Edo state. Most of the towns and villages are very fluent in Yoruba language, they adopted the Yoruba language and some part of cultures. Even some of their towns have Yoruba names, but they are not Yoruba - they are edoic group. Another example is ijaw in present day ondo state. Most of them speak Yoruba fluently and adopt the names, typical one is Omoyele Sowore.... He is an ijaw man who could be mistaken for a Yoruba man. Apart from those, there are some far Edo towns in etsako east local govt like okpella etc that have Yoruba names and also speak the language fluently, that doesn't make them Yoruba. The current ruling house in Ilorin all bears Yoruba name and speak Yoruba fluently, that doesn't make them Yoruba... They are Fulanis! The itsekiri adopted their clothings from Bini, that doesn't make them one.

The point I am trying to make here is that, people adopting your language, name and culture doesn't change them from who they were... Their identities will still remain intact as their genetical makeup.

Even an heavily biased igbodefender blog here admitted one truth which agreed to heavy migration of Igbo to the ijaw owned town.

Source: https://igbodefender.com/2016/05/16/more-facts-emerge-that-opobo-and-bonny-people-are-mostly-igbo/

To that boy that said he wanted to cry when he heard people speaking Igbo fluently in bonny, you have tears in your eyes. Language is for communication. If bonny is located in the north, they will speak Hausa fluently. In Southern Kaduna alone, there are more than 20 tribes. All of them speak Hausa but still retain their cultural identities.

I am done. You are opened to bash me, but make sure you bring evidences of opposing views. Insults alone won't do the trick.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! by Malawian(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ariani:

IPoB is more interested in licking the buttocks of Igbophobic minorities in bid to build their Utopia Multi ethnic Biafra, the Igbos in SS know that IPOB is useless to their plight.

Only a well financed Igbo nationalist movement, will fill it and only then will Ndiigbo return to high pedestal we once occupied, when all Okorie from Benua to Sagbama (Osekwenike) would proudly proclaim his Igbo origin knowing that should anyone try any nonsense, he would have a solid backup in SE leadership that would raise hell, demand and unleash revenge on pepetrators of such crime through all available means.
Just wait until the UN acceeds to a referendum, you will see all of them troop out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Scamper As Unknown Gun Men Shoot Dead Cows Grazing In Oba,anambra State / See The Moment Buhari Was Caught Sitting With Terriorsts In Dubai PHOTOS / Arrest Of The Masterminds Of Owo Massacres, The Army Lied(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.