Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video (55965 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Why is she wearing that type of top in this hot weather?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Masterkernel1: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
J2381:
I don't know if it's just me or this narrator sound like those people who sell spare parts in Ladipo market. grin cheesy

Tell me one area where you're better than those people, just one.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by ariesbull: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

If fornication and infidelity are the prerequisites for becoming a celebrity.

Little wonder why among that circle there is a lot of divorce, marital spats and paternity fraud.

To whom less is given, nothing is expected.
Two fornicators been cheered by stupid Lagos crowd
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
This kind of cheering is suspect

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by ModelLook(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmmm..it is well.
All
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Divoc19(f): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Let her come and pass through Oshodi market alone. I want to try something there.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by iReddington: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Obviously the arranged fans of the show came to catch a glimpse of that idiotic fvckboy and an adulterous dog.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Raywonder: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mad people
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by sylve11: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I can bet my balls this banging is gonna continue......gonna last forever till the end of time.....

The husband should move on....it is over according to kalistus

And the funny thing in life is that banging another man's wife or girl friend is very sweet....

I don't know the devil behind that sweet feeling

shocked cool
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by BareFacedLies(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
You holier-than-thou people should leave Regards alone.

It's her pusśy so she has a right to give it to anyone she likes

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by purpleicious(f): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Make dem come Calabar na.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by toxtimmy: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
There are people cheering for Buhari in the western, Southern and Eastern/north eastern states of Nigeria.

Na this same people they cheer bbnaija as well.

Watch the day a Muslim woman go appear on this program ma that day nbc go ban am...for now thw Fulani are happy to have this show help distract the lazy youths while they run country dry.

film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3LZTtrb2jg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CThWnoZFrTz/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by sylve11: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cheryph200:
Their own problem jare

correct. cool
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by clothingonline(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
It’s a free world

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Angelfrost(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
osuofia2:
smh, Reasons why we need Islamic Emirate in Nigeria to correct this kind of nonsense

No thank you... We can do without a bunch of idiotic hypocrites forcing lesser people to lead lives they don't live.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by brosom(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:

His action is SIMPly shocking cheesy
Correct Guy cool
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Odobaone: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Simp of a husband won't like this

Well there are indegenous tribes of Africa (Him a tribe Namibia, Benue Nigeria) who voluntarily serves their wives kpekus to visitors just to entertain them and keep the visitors warm.... so no be today

Your Papa Na BERSTARD. Omo soakaway.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Jerryherd: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kobicove:
Why is she wearing that type of top in this hot weather?

Because there's Air-conditioning system in her car, the radio station and her hotel

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Munzy14(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
They are about to cash out....big time...grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by brosom(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Educationalserv:
he never had a wife .

Couldn't agree more.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Munzy14(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jerryherd:

Because there's Air-conditioning system in her car, the radio station and her hotel
And a poor or below average person cannot relate..grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by brosom(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Nothing like simple. The boy or man is MUMU
When I mean SIMPle this is what I mean ( ;DSIMP)
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by ipreach: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
This is impressive.

Watch and subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYaFr4Cvtqg
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by naptu2: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ishilove:
This kind of cheering is suspect

I had just turned on the radio when it happened. The Classic FM presenter said that she's not a fan of BBNaija, because she doesn't think that it adds any value to her life, but that two of the housemates have just left the building and the crowd outside was incredible. She said that she had never seen that kind of crowd (following a celebrity) in her life.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by andyanders: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
Satan is working overtime. Knowing his time is short, he wants to carry as much People as he can to hell.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by ItrendNaija(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Why won’t they cheer them
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by wildikeman(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
I don't think k people get it... They got into the house and entertained everyone. Whether she cheated or not is none of anybodys business. I'm not a fan of cheaters o. But,
People payed to be entertained and they were.

So leave them be

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by andyanders: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
Satan is working overtime. Knowing his time is short, he wants to carry as much People as he can to hell.
See how people are celebrating immorality. With the way the world is going now, Sodom and Gormorah, never did what these generation of youths/adults are doing. Only grace can save us.

A programm a married man and woman will appear live on national tv, having sex and at the end of the show, a state governor will honour them and give them appointment. The world has finished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Y'all remember the TV series movie back then, DANCE OF SHAME?

This, right here, is CHEERED OF SHAME.

If you know, you know... grin grin

I only feel for her husband, cos his ego as a husband has been fvcked already.

Take heart, nigga. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
We are gradually getting there. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Rastaramsey(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics* / BBNaija: Teddy A's Fans To Welcome Him To Nigeria With A Hummer Limo Lincoln

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.