Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video (56006 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by femiasaolu2014: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
This woman clearly married by mistake. Her heart is still in the streets.

Its a pity the husband is too much of a SIMPson to kick her out there.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by BareFacedLies(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
iReddington:
Obviously the arranged fans of the show came to catch a glimpse of that idiotic fvckboy and an adulterous dog.

Why are you so pained?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by pocohantas(f): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
naptu2:

I had just turned on the radio when it happened. The Classic FM presenter said that she's not a fan of BBNaija, because she doesn't think that it adds any value to her life, but that two of the housemates have just left the building and the crowd outside was incredible. She said that she had never seen that kind of crowd (following a celebrity) in her life.

The fans probably wanted to see the 2 ediots. I doubt they came to CHEER them up. Nigerians are not yet that silly, I believe. cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Minjim: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
brosom:
Tega's husband could be a SIMPle man to have allowed his wife in to Biggys house at first cool

Maybe the woman was hellbent on going for obvious reasons and the marriage had crashed b4 BBN even started
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
osuofia2:
smh, Reasons why we need Islamic Emirate in Nigeria to correct this kind of nonsense
Go there na. Who need you for this side?What is your use?

Ap£.

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by femiasaolu2014: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
I dont think there is any decent person in that crowd (organic or rented).

No serious person would leave his office or business to go stand outside Beat FM to cheer on a set of nonentities cum yeyebrities.

They are a motley crew of paid aboki mairuwa and idle Gen Z kids with too much time on their hands.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by mariahAngel(f): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Asides her smelly kpekus, I really won't mind shagging this cunt since her husband is cool with having a dog for a wife.

So, you won’t mind shagging a dog?
You’re no better yourself.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by prophetfire: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I can bet my balls this banging is gonna continue......gonna last forever till the end of time.....

The husband should move on....it is over according to kalistus

And the funny thing in life is that banging another man's wife or girl friend is very sweet....

I don't know the devil behind that sweet feeling
It's the devil in charge of physical and spiritual destruction that is making it sweet to those he has decided to destroy.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
humilitypays:
Now this is where Taliban becomes useful grin

Talibans need black slaves like you. Relocate there fast.

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by brosom(m): 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Minjim:

Maybe the woman was hellbent on going for obvious reasons and the marriage had crashed b4 BBN even started
Perhaps..!
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Soso990240:
I am telling you
Go and meet them na.
Mumu.

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by okoroemeka(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
brosom:
Tega's husband could be a SIMPle man to have allowed his wife in to Biggys house at first cool
he knows what can happen because he was defending the wife when her breasts was sucked initially,he wanted money and game but he didn't expect it to go far for his wife to be fvcked on national television and steadily been fvcked after the eviction,he thought it will be just a game but the reality is now very shocking.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Handsum64: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Immoral infidels celebrated by their kinds
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by DollarBuddy: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Thanks goodness, Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) is back.... I hate nons*nse
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
naptu2:

I had just turned on the radio when it happened. The Classic FM presenter said that she's not a fan of BBNaija, because she doesn't think that it adds any value to her life, but that two of the housemates have just left the building and the crowd outside was incredible. She said that she had never seen that kind of crowd (following a celebrity) in her life.
My dear, sex sells. These two have been acting irresponsibly in the house so people came out to see the ex-housemates who may have possibly had sex in the open public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by okoroemeka(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kenneth10110:
Going out together doesn't mean they are still doing all those stuffs together people self.
don't be naive,two adults that have fvcked on national television in front of millions and family members,friends,pastors,etc and you think they will not do that again in a private hotel room,the smart thing for the woman to do and maintain relevance in the limelight is not to go back to her simp husband,if she goes back the flame will die,and she will just be a wife
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Hushpuppy20(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Boma the giant slayer

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by kingbee90: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
osuofia2:
smh, Reasons why we need Islamic Emirate in Nigeria to correct this kind of nonsense
SHUT DA FVCK UP with your Islamic emirate NONSENSE.
Some months ago, a senior hisbah police officer was caught pants down with another man's wife in a hotel room in Kano & you are here talking Rubbish..
You muslims are Hippocrates and full of Shit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by godliman: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

If fornication and infidelity are the prerequisites for becoming a celebrity.

Little wonder why among that circle there is a lot of divorce, marital spats and paternity fraud.

To whom less is given, nothing is expected.
Very shameful and despeakable. Adulterers cheered by a depraved crowd.
Woe unto them that call good evil and good evil.
Woe also to the powers that be that ought to use their God-given office to stop this evil but permit it.
Woe unto the organizers who promote immortality, adultery and fake marriages all in a pursuit of monetary gains.
Woe to the watchmen and pastors who fail to lift up their voice to cry against this evil but only emphasize tithing.
Evil prospers when good people say or do nothing.
God help them to repent and avoid the Vengeance of eternal fire.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by kenzysmith: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Asides her smelly kpekus, I really won't mind shagging this cunt since her husband is cool with having a dog for a wife.
guy u go wicked o we dey complain of boma u dey plan wan go eat too

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by ikorodureporta: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
End tymerz cheesy

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Burgerlomo: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do you mean "stray dog "?

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Awoo88: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
I no any crowd ooo. Abi na only mi.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by snoopanddre(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
osuofia2:
I believe that to an extent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by ChasinGood(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Them suppose chain you then lash sense into you wella. Got issues with those that even liked that your thought. grin
osuofia2:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by ViktorCash: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin cool
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I can bet my balls this banging is gonna continue......gonna last forever till the end of time.....

The husband should move on....it is over according to kalistus

And the funny thing in life is that banging another man's wife or girl friend is very sweet....

I don't know the devil behind that sweet feeling

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Dominion2000: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tega, you are a disgrace to marriage. I expect you to quietly go home and repair your damaging marriage. You are here posing without shame. You will never see endorsement because you represent shame and reproach. For Boma, you have just sown a seed that you will never recover from.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by mylove4God(f): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Some of those people condemning them have done more that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by CXLVII: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bantino:
Hmmm, this generation, I salute una ooooo
Instead of being booed, they're cheered

The generation we find ourselves. Where immorality is celebrated and killing people makes you a celebrity.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Caramia2020(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Saphiere or saraphina must be there, dis are ladies of our time dat see nothing wrong in such abominable life of Tega n Boma. Spit
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by udomas(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
omoredia:
they are even better. the people that are watching them are worse. cos u watch cos u have the same lust

High unemployment rate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / BBNaija: Teddy A's Fans To Welcome Him To Nigeria With A Hummer Limo Lincoln / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.