Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video (55998 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by wirinet(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Publicity stunt by their management team. If they had such fanatical fans, both Tega and Boma would not have recorded less than 1% of votes out of 15 other housemates.Even past winners who gathered millions of votes did not have fans screaming at their interview venues. They are only trying to tell sponsors and brands that they have fans, so as to get marketing deals.

Even in hypocritical Nigeria adultery is still a taboo.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by teebillz: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I can bet my balls this banging is gonna continue......gonna last forever till the end of time.....

The husband should move on....it is over according to kalistus

And the funny thing in life is that banging another man's wife or girl friend is very sweet....

I don't know the devil behind that sweet feeling

The call it sweetest taboo.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by TheWolfen(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
I remembered in 2019/2020 when some guys were screaming "death to SIMPs" ...
Pls if u saw this post. I will need to tag/mention their nairaland moniker so they can see this. Simp deserve all the ill treatment they get from women and bashing they get from real men as simp should be regarded as fake men

brosom:
Tega's husband could be a SIMPle man to have allowed his wife in to Biggys house at first cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Dpundict: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
It is well!!
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Bmaster(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Everybody take this woman dey catch cruise, embarassed
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Femeto: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Even devil get fans. Who no get fans for this life?
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by brosom(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
okoroemeka:
he knows what can happen because he was defending the wife when her breasts was sucked initially,he wanted money and game but he didn't expect it to go far for his wife to be fvcked on national television and steadily been fvcked after the eviction,he thought it will be just a game but the reality is now very shocking.
He's foool,

Would u have allowed ur wife, the mother of ur child/children to be on the show knowing fully well the reputation or the show ??
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Feggie3: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Asides her smelly kpekus, I really won't mind shagging this cunt since her husband is cool with having a dog for a wife.
NwaAmaikpe zukwanuike!!
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by hanslem(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I can bet my balls this banging is gonna continue......gonna last forever till the end of time.....

The husband should move on....it is over according to kalistus

And the funny thing in life is that banging another man's wife or girl friend is very sweet....

I don't know the devil behind that sweet feeling

witchcraft is the spirit.
You need full immersion deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Bighenzzy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by jonnynwa(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Simp of a husband won't like this

Well there are indegenous tribes of Africa (Him a tribe Namibia, Benue Nigeria) who voluntarily serves their wives kpekus to visitors just to entertain them and keep the visitors warm.... so no be today

Y'all should stop calling AJ a simp already. Shey na crime to let your SO pursue a dream that will bring money home?
Do you think he knew what she was going in there to do and yet allowed her to go disgrace their marriage?
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by princewarri1985: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cheering immorality and iniquity, the country is finished, see the Tega self with her flat yansh disgracing her parents on national TV
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Blackdisciple(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Who cares if you like go and keep banging him, n your husband go feel the thing no be us.

We don't care if you bang a dog.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by KILLBuhariNOW: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Well there are indegenous tribes of Africa (Him a tribe Namibia, Benue Nigeria) who voluntarily serves their wives kpekus to visitors just to entertain them and keep the visitors warm.... so no be today

the man deserves to be killed
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Simbrixton(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
who are dese fans sha
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Egein(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buhari must do something unemployment in this country.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by jaxxy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

If fornication and infidelity are the prerequisites for becoming a celebrity.

Little wonder why among that circle there is a lot of divorce, marital spats and paternity fraud.

To whom less is given, nothing is expected.

They are human and whilst some of their actions where morally wrong they didn’t commit a criminal offense, dem no kill person or do Smtn many people outside the house haven’t done. It only exposes some of our sad realities and hypocrisy. Doesn’t mean they were totally bad people. They will have fans especially if they correct their mistakes.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by naturefellow(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Numerouno94:
Most Nigerians idolize immortality.
Nigerians that are normal are only about 47 left
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by ibtommy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
brosom:
Tega's husband could be a SIMPle man to have allowed his wife in to Biggys house at first cool

His iyawo enjoys opening her rotten thing to every Tom, Dick and Harry. She's an agent of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by grandlexuz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
osuofia2:
smh, Reasons why we need Islamic Emirate in Nigeria to correct this kind of nonsense

Have you corrected the banditry and killings in the Emirate north. Baga!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by wirinet(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
jaxxy:

They are human and whilst some of their actions where morally wrong they didn’t commit a criminal offense, dem no kill person or do Smtn many people outside the house haven’t done. It only exposes some of our sad realities and hypocrisy. Doesn’t mean they were totally bad people. They will have fans especially if they correct their mistakes.

See justification. Adultery in our laws though a civil offense, it can carry grave punishments.

According to the Bible, God specifically listed adultery as one of the 10 commandments.
I now believe Nigerians are Christians in appellation only, because most people justifying public display of adultery call themselves Christians.

Almost all human society from the dawn of history had abhorred adultery and in the past it was punished with death.

In primitive South American tribes, any woman caught commuting adultery was killed by forcing a stick down her virgina until it gets to her chest or throat.

Even the western society we purport to copy does not condone adultery not to talk of open display on TV.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Omodua(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
brosom:
He divorced her before she went to BB Naija House. The divorce was based on irreconcilable differences and infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Omodua(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Tega is Urhobo. Infidelity among the women is Haram/forbidden.That's why the husband divorced/kicked her out before the Show.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
wirinet:

See justification. Adultery in our laws though a civil offense, it can carry grave punishments.

According to the Bible, God specifically listed adultery as one of the 10 commandments.
I now believe Nigerians are Christians in appellation only, because most people justifying public display of adultery call themselves Christians.

Almost all human society from the dawn of history had abhorred adultery and in the past it was punished with death.

In primitive South American tribes, any woman caught commuting adultery was killed by forcing a stick down her virgina until it gets to her chest or throat.

Even the western society we purport to copy does not condone adultery not to talk of open display on TV.

I am not justifying adultery and I never said I support their actions. I said they will have fans because if other aspects of their persons and activities asides this particular negative issue.

They didn’t say they were Pastors or believers so I can see where and how they can make mistakes. Jesus didn’t Stone the adulterous woman he corrected her because she didn’t know any better.

The fact I didn’t outrightly condemn social damnation them doesn’t mean I support them.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by jice(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
brosom:

He is not simple but conquered

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by wizi4tyn: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
osuofia2:
smh, Reasons why we need Islamic Emirate in Nigeria to correct this kind of nonsense

Shae when every other reason set of people would have left your Nigeria for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Dotez: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Teganians who are we giving our 0.67% this week o?

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by ifycelebrity(f): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Boma still fucking this married woman
lol
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by ifycelebrity(f): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
seunaj:
I see Boma sliding his fingers inbtw that laps later on that ride.
This I see
lol
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by wirinet(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
jaxxy:

I am not justifying adultery and I never said I support their actions. I said they will have fans because if other aspects of their persons and activities asides this particular negative issue.
What positive aspect of Tega or Boma are people "fanning"? Can you please elaborate on other positive issues these two displayed on BBNaija? Boma was famed for jumping from one lady's bed to another until he ended up in the bed of a married woman.

They didn’t say they were Pastors or believers so I can see where and how they can make mistakes. Jesus didn’t Stone the adulterous woman he corrected her because she didn’t know any better.
Even though they never said they were pastors, Tega's husband alluded to the fact that Tega was a God fearing woman, insinuating she is a Christian, and probably married in a church. I don't know of Boma's faith, but I suspect he would say he is a Christian. Most of their so called fans are Christian. I doubt any Muslim would support adultery.

Jesus was able to save the adultrous woman because she was not caught red handed in the act. If the adultrous woman had done her deed in the full glare of the public, even Jesus would not be able to save her.

The fact I didn’t outrightly condemn social damnation them doesn’t mean I support them.

Why would a so called Christian not condemn outrightly open display of sexual debauchery?
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
wirinet:

What positive aspect of Tega or Boma are people "fanning"? Can you please elaborate on other positive issues these two displayed on BBNaija? Boma was famed for jumping from one lady's bed to another until he ended up in the bed of a married woman.

Even though they never said they were pastors, Tega's husband alluded to the fact that Tega was a God fearing woman, insinuating she is a Christian, and probably married in a church. I don't know of Boma's faith, but I suspect he would say he is a Christian. Most of their so called fans are Christian. I doubt any Muslim would support adultery.

Jesus was able to save the adultrous woman because she was not caught red handed in the act. If the adultrous woman had done her deed in the full glare of the public, even Jesus would not be able to save her.

Why would a so called Christian not condemn outrightly open display of sexual debauchery?

Are u now speaking for Jesus now? U are Gods personal assistant?

Men carried stones ready to stone the adulterous woman because they caught her red handed in the act. Go and read it. It wasn’t for her previous deeds bt current one.

I’m not a Boma fan. A fan can like u for anything at all, from ur looks to ur impressions. Boma seems like a model and definitely had some admirers bt his mouth and attitude became worse as the show progressed.

Tega avoided any nonsense until she meet randy Boma. B4 then she had fans cheering and admiring her.

Ironically if it was a pastor that did this we will see believers saying touch not my anointed. When a pastor isn’t just an ordinary Christian bt one with responsibilities to the public as a Christian leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by brosom(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
jice:

He is not simple but conquered
Which is why he's a SIMP grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / BBNaija: Teddy A's Fans To Welcome Him To Nigeria With A Hummer Limo Lincoln / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.