Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video (55999 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by brosom(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Omodua:
He divorced her before she went to BB Naija House. The divorce was based on irreconcilable differences and infidelity.
Oh really?

Perhaps u know better

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Omodua(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
brosom:
Oh really?

Perhaps u know better
Yes o! That's what happened. Hubby is Urhobo and Urhobos have zero Tolerance's for debauchery and infidelity. She is on her own;very free now!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by suffering: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
“I don’t watch the show, this is a stupid show, only lazy youths follow the stories,” yet all of them are familiar with these two people and all they did in the house. Your hypocrisy has disgraced you in this instance.

Where is the Nairalander who claimed he’ll arrange boys to beat Boma up? Oh, as usual he’s safe at home — afraid that the sun or mosquitoes will harm his tender skin. Cowards, the lot of you. Left to our epistles Naija would become a world power. The reality is a lot different.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Californicators grin
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by brosom(m): 5:22am On Sep 08, 2021
Omodua:
Yes o! That's what happened. Hubby is Urhobo and Urhobos have zero Tolerance's for debauchery and infidelity. She is on her own;very free now!
Seems u know them well, Kick me on the teeth biko grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Omodua(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2021
brosom:
Seems u know them well, Kick me on the teeth biko grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Soso990240(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:

Go and meet them na.
Mumu.
quoting me to call your father mumu? wow! Ur foolishness na follow-come
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Soso990240:
quoting me to call your father mumu? wow! Ur foolishness na follow-come
Stop skirting around and do the needful. Talibans are waiting for you. grin

Senseless he goat. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Soso990240(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:

Stop skirting around and do the needful. Talibans are waiting for you. grin

Senseless he goat. grin
I neva knew that its a he-goat that got ur mum pregnant to have you. wow! Half man, Half goat. Na noodle dey ur head, not brain.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Soso990240:
I neva knew that its a he-goat that got ur mum pregnant to have you. wow! Half man, Half goat. Na noodle dey ur head, not brain.

Your mum must have been fvked mercilessly by aboki for you to love your Taliban masters. grin

Go to Afghanistan and suck their c0cks well. That's your heritage. F@ggot.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Soso990240(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:

Your mum must have been fvked mercilessly by aboki for you to love your Taliban masters. grin

Go to Afghanistan and suck their c0cks well. That's your heritage. F@ggot.
So plenty Aboki fvcked your mum before she had you? really? But you initially said a He-goat raped your mum.. so sorry man. Your mum must have passed through hell enduring the aboki dem long diick.. Noodle brain.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Soso990240:
So plenty Aboki fvcked your mum before she had you? really? But you initially said a He-goat raped your mum.. so sorry man. Your mum must have passed through hell enduring the aboki dem long diick.. Noodle brain.

Arab c0ck sucker. cheesy

Product of a wh0re raped by both abokis and animals. grin

Talibans are your only hope to save your family. Take your mother and sisters there so Talibans can use them as cooks and sex slaves. They can send you coins in return.

F@ggot. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Soso990240(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:

Arab c0ck sucker. cheesy

Product of a wh0re raped by both abokis and animals. grin

Talibans are your only hope to save your family. Take your mother and sisters there so Talibans can use them as cooks and sex slaves. They can send you coins in return.

F@ggot. grin
What Your mum and sisters are sex slave for aboki with long diick? so sorry man, i can imagine what ur mum and sisters are passing through.. Dont worry, dem go soon old, so that Aboki no go fit fvck dem again.. take heart obuko
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Soso990240:
What Your mum and sisters are sex slave for aboki with long diick? so sorry man, i can imagine what ur mum and sisters are passing through.. Dont worry, dem go soon old, so that Aboki no go fit fvck dem again.. take heart obuko

You don't want your Benin and Niger Republic brothers to share the national cake with you but you want to share your mum and sisters punna to Taliban? shocked

You be real Arab c0ck sucker. grin

Benin and Niger Republic terrorists must enjoy your mama and sisters first before anything. grin

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Soso990240(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:

You don't want your Benin and Niger Republic brothers to share the national cake with you but you want to share your mum and sisters punna to Taliban? shocked

You be real Arab c0ck sucker. grin
Really? you mean you, your mum and your sisters migrated from Niger through the bush? why u de stress those women? no wonder they have been fvcked and raped severally by aboki with long dick.. una still de bush? eehh? obuko
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2021
Soso990240:
Really? you mean you, your mum and your sisters migrated from Niger through the bush? why u de stress those women? no wonder they have been fvcked and raped severally by aboki with long dick.. una still de bush? eehh? obuko

News has it that almost all of your aboki women have been raped by boko haram and Fulani herdsmen.

Everybody don Sabi kogi women. grin

Go and do DNA test. Your real father is from Niger and Benin Republic. Go there or relocate to Afghanistan.

Your mama na kogi wh0re. grin

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Soso990240(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:

News has it that almost all of your aboki women have been raped by boko haram and Fulani herdsmen.

Everybody don Sabi kogi women. grin

Go and do DNA test. Your real father is from Niger and Benin Republic. Go there or relocate to Afghanistan.

Show your own location nah, Niger rat, make i come fish you out like rat wey you be. I never knew you and your family of who.res are among the immigrants i was talking about. Better take that old woman ur mother to her land Niger, that's suppose to be her final resting place.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2021
Soso990240:
Show your own location nah, Niger rat, make i come fish you out like rat wey you be. I never knew you and your family of who.res are among the immigrants i was talking about. Better take that old woman ur mother to her land Niger, that's suppose to be her final resting place.

Accept your heritage. grin Product of Benin and Niger Republic rape.

Una no dey shame say boko haram come Una side, they put their uncircumcised d1cks for Una mouth to suck and join Islam. Look na, kogi don turn to region with mud houses.

Una women dey fvck anyhow. Aboki dey rape them left and right.

And because na rape dem use born you, you sef dey rape Una women for farm.

Again, your mama na kogi wh0re. grin

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Soso990240(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:

Accept your heritage. grin Product of Benin and Niger Republic rape.

Una no dey shame say boko haram come Una side, they put their uncircumcised d1cks for Una mouth to suck and join Islam. Look na, kogi don turn to region with mud houses.

Una women dey fvck anyhow. Aboki dey rape them left and right.

And because na rape dem use born you, you sef dey rape Una women for farm.

Again, your mama na kogi wh0re. grin
Your lack of comprehension made you not to see meaning in my post. I mean that i pity ur old mother and sibblings that have been receiving aboki long diick in the morning, noon and night, all because u thought you could find greener pastures in Nigeria. Go back to ur niger nah, dont let that woman die of too much aboki long dick, obuko
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2021
Soso990240:
Your lack of comprehension made you not to see meaning in my post. I mean that i pity ur old mother and sibblings that have been receiving aboki long diick in the morning, noon and night, all because u thought you could find greener pastures in Nigeria. Go back to ur niger nah, dont let that woman die of too much aboki long dick, obuko

You attend church, but yet you want Taliban to capture and rape all the women in your family? shocked

It only proves one thing....go and look for your real father in niger and Benin Republic. grin

Your mama na kogi wh0re. cheesy

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Soso990240(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:

You attend church, but yet you want Taliban to capture and rape all the women in your family? shocked

It only proves one thing....go and look for your real father in niger and Benin Republic. grin

Your assignment today is to dig out my old posts, so that you will borrow some sense from them cheesy.. No allow hunger to kill ur old mama and sibblings oo as ashewo work no de pay them again.. Aboki with long dick no sabi pay who.res money.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2021
Soso990240:
Your assignment today is to dig out my old posts, so that you will borrow some sense from them.. No allow hunger to kill ur old mama and sibblings oo as ashewo work no de pay them again.. Aboki with long dick no sabi pay who.res money.

So you know Afghanistan and co are dead zones. Yet, you want talibans to come and recolonize Nigeria and turn kogi state to Arab brothel head quarters abi? shocked

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Soso990240(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:

So you know Afghanistan and co are dead zones. Yet, you want talibans to come and recolonize Nigeria and turn kogi state to Arab brothel head quarters abi? shocked

Yeah, make sure you finish up the assignment i gave to you, dig out my old posts and learn.. but make sure you feed that poor woman and your sisters.. aboki with long diick na fvck and go oo, dem no de pay who.res. You seff, try get another work for your mum and sibblings. Are you proud of being the child of ashewo?
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Soso990240:
Yeah, make sure you finish up the assignment i gave to you, dig out my old posts and learn.. but make sure you feed that poor woman and your sisters.. aboki with long diick na fvck and go oo, dem no de pay who.res. You seff, try get another work for your mum and sibblings. Are you proud of being the child of ashewo?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go sniff your ashewo mama t0t0.

Taliban c0ck sucker. cheesy

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Soso990240(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go sniff your ashewo mama t0t0.

Taliban c0ck sucker. cheesy
So you fvck your mama? God forbid.. e no good nah, pity that old woman. And you know say aboki with long diick still de Bleep am at that old age.. And i hear say aboki de fvck you yassh too.. tueehh angry
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Soso990240:
I fvck my mama embarassed God forbid.. but e good nah, I pity that old ashewo woman. And you know say aboki with long diick still de Bleep am at that old age.. I need the money. And i hear say aboki de fvck her yassh too.. tueehh for me and my kogi Wh0re mum angry

Confession with facts below. grin grin grin

You love your ashewo mama because na she disvirgin you. shocked
Child m0lestation....she cant stand to see any other competition. grin

Your mama na kogi wh0re.

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Soso990240(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:

Confession with facts below. grin grin grin

You love your ashewo mama because na she disvirgin you. shocked
Child m0lestation....she cant stand to see any other competition. grin

Your mama na kogi wh0re.

make sure u finish this assignment before dawn. Dig out the posts and learn. I know say una no get celebrity for that una bush for North.. Try carry your mama and sisters come town, i fit pity you put dem for motel make dem de see small money collect.. because aboki with long diick no de pay ashewo. Ask ur mama if any aboki don pay after fvck before, na slap she de chop from dem since.
Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Soso990240:
make sure u finish this assignment before dawn.Dig out the posts and learn. I know say una no get celebrity for that una bush for North.Try carry my mama and sisters come town, i fit put dem for motel make dem de see small money collect.. because aboki with long diick no de pay ashewo. Ask my mama if any aboki don pay after fvck before, na slap she de chop from dem since. I am jobless. embarassed
Yet, na kogi you been dey live before where northerners don colonize. I no know say your ashewo mama also fvck 1pob touts before she born you. Yet, you no gree stay there. Your mama worwor soteh ipob ritualists no dey pay again. cheesy cheesy grin

Notherners are your God cheesy. That is why you love the Taliban to come and fvCk your ashewo mama for kobo kobo. grin

Remain a vagabond in Lagos with your stolen phones and laptop cheesy

Your mama na kogi wh0re. Oya cry. grin

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by koyyess: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Soso990240:
Dig my life finish . Dig out the posts and expose me. I be celebrity for that una bush for North.. Northerners are my Gods embarassed.

You be celebrity? Npower drop out. cheesy

Go look for your fans for inside esu river. E go pain you tey.

Your mama na kogi wh0re. Aboki don fu¢k am finish for free as all her ipob customers don enter river. E go pain you tey. grin grin grin

Re: Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video by Soso990240(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:

You be celebrity? Npower drop out. cheesy

Go look for your fans for inside esu river. E go pain you tey.

Your mama na kogi wh0re. Aboki don fu¢k am finish for free as all her ipob customers don enter river. E go pain you tey. grin grin grin
Finish the assignment before go collect prick for yassh, dig-out more of my posts and learn, i dont have the time to visit ur profile cheesy .Just dont forget that your mama and sisters still de hungry. The last aboki wey fvck dem still no give them money. Try and advise ur mama and sisters to Bleep for food then.. obuko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / BBNaija: Teddy A's Fans To Welcome Him To Nigeria With A Hummer Limo Lincoln / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.