Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] (15975 Views)

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by NNEWIsuper: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
earthsync:
So the person that married tuface a man with multiple children from different women is what now?

Or what about offset? Doesn't he have children outside too and the woman that looked beyond this and still stuck with his cheating ass is now what?

This op is nothing but an hypocrite
2face pay the bills, that's the difference cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Lordbinsmar: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
earthsync:
[s][/s]So the person that married tuface a man with multiple children from different women is what now?

Or what about offset? Doesn't he have children outside too and the woman that looked beyond this and still stuck with his cheating ass is now what?

This op is nothing but an hypocrite[s][/s]

Who no go marry millionaire celebrity. grin grin grin

If 2face naa cleaner for bank, dem go dey gree fuuuuuckkkk am??

You see say you no wise at all. grin grin grin

Your brain is inverted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by neyoohhh: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
All these principle of yours don't work on high value and very beautiful women, there will always be an available man at her beck and call to take your place. So your principle only work and applicable to some certain type of women.

Depends on the intent of the said high value woman.

Are they looking for sponsorship or a relationship?, if the first is true, you may be right. If not, then there's an abundance of high value women you can pick from without any sort of co dependence at least during the early relationship stages.

This has been my experience, so imagine if I was dealing with say a woman in Nigeria and she started demanding stuff early on, she'll be automatically categorised as low value, don't care how beautiful she is.

It's imperative I keep this standard to ensure I only attract women that have high genuine interest in me, if that makes sense .

Those high value one's looking for better wouldn't have been suitable anyway.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
BurntSoul:

I can like a lady not knowing she's had a kid outta wedlock...
With time u find out and u still love her. Just go for the jugular.

Inasmuch she makes a good one to u

Lol, I doubt a king will do that. Be a king bro
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Thanksful:

Lol, I doubt a king will do that. Be a king bro

Ironicay, we're not born equal. Even some kings still bow for the low grades.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Thanks for this head up .Before I married my wife we agreed we are going to move out of Nigeria, of which I have the means to ,now she says I'm forcing her that she will have to make her own decisions and has blatantly refused,just after marriage oo.I think I will leave her so she can make her decisions alone when she wishes
Thanks

I am speechless here. Don't know what to say. If I was in your shoes, I will not care what she says now about being forced. You married her because she agreed. She can't change her mind after that. I would let her know I won't tolerate fraud and go on with the preparation.

Let her know I am forcing her. She cannot change my plans after an agreement.

Talk to her and let her know it is the only option.

At the end, that is my belief. You have to decide what to do about it.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by habsydiamond(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
oyatz:

Hmn, but some are single mother because 'life happened' to them and not their fault.
I know..... But once there is a child out of wedlock.. That child will gain most of the attention even more than that of the new husband... U don carry last be that oo..
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by franklingud(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
HowManGoDo:

Point where he expressed anger over women?

Read his post again bro.

A girl broke his heart and it's hurt him.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by franklingud(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
HowManGoDo:

Point where he expressed anger over women?

Read his posts again bro.

Go to his profile and check out his posts about women.

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by NNEWIsuper: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I am speechless here. Don't know what to say. If I was in your shoes, I will not care what she says now about being forced. You married her because she agreed. She can't change her mind after that. I would let her know I won't tolerate fraud and go on with the preparation.

Let her know I am forcing her. She cannot change my plans after an agreement.

Talk to her and let her know it is the only option.

At the end, that is my belief. You have to decide what to do about it.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by HowManGoDo: 12:09am On Sep 10, 2021
franklingud:

Read his post again bro.

How does this point out anger in his post?
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by lindseykibler(m): 6:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Exactly what happened yesterday. I called a girl I've once had a fling with and she didn't hesistate coming unlike before. As I was touching her bre**t she started complaining that it's paining her as a guy man, I asked her if she was in her p and she said no then I insisted that it's not normal for her breast to be paining her. I insisted I'm not going to touch her again until she tell me what's wrong with her then she opened up and said she got pregnant and d guy in particular doesn't want to accept the baby.. Omo no time to check time. Babe pls coming and be going to yr house na so I discharge her asap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2021
lindseykibler:
Exactly what happened yesterday. I called a girl I've once had a fling with and she didn't hesistate coming unlike before. As I was touching her bre**t she started complaining that it's paining her as a guy man, I asked her if she was in her p and she said no then I insisted that it's not normal for her breast to be paining her. I insisted I'm not going to touch her again until she tell me what's wrong with her then she opened up and said she got pregnant and d guy in particular doesn't want to accept the baby.. Omo no time to check time. Babe pls coming and be going to yr house na so I discharge her asap.
grin grin You did great man!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by JohnDazzy: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2021
siofra:
Nigerian men have running away from responsibility since the 11th century

There's a better history of step-dads than of step-mums. Step-mums do not just shy away from responsibilities but are evil minded.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by earthsync(f): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Who no go marry millionaire celebrity. grin grin grin

If 2face naa cleaner for bank, dem go dey gree fuuuuuckkkk am??

You see say you no wise at all. grin grin grin

Your brain is inverted.

Cardi b wey wey dey with offset with offset even after he cheated on her twice is what. Them tell you say she no be millionaire. See this nigger o.

That's why I gave two instance but you no wise enough to see how stupid you are.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Lordbinsmar: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2021
earthsync:

Cardi b wey wey dey with offset with offset even after he cheated on her twice is what. Them tell you say she no be millionaire. See this nigger o.

That's why I gave two instance but you no wise enough to see how stupid you are.

You are the foolish person here. Annie is the same person as Cardi B?

Or is Offset a poor man?

Dey try dey use your brain small small, I know you are not wise but use a little out of that fish brain that you have.

grin grin grin
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by kazyhm(m): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2021
Victerica:

Anything a human being can offer.

Go to the western world and see what women are offering.

They are still humans, bro.

They are offering divorces, me too movement and superiority complex to take possession of proceed from men's hard work and labour....nothing more.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Victerica(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
kazyhm:

They are offering divorces, me too movement and superiority complex to take possession of proceed from men's hard work and labour....nothing more.

Lol
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Elidrisy20: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2021
Angrygoat:
Pls I saw this on my girls body,does it mean she has given birth before or is it abortion. Like a small line underneath her bellybutton
ur preek go tell you
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2021
Guys!!!!!
please allow people to live their lives the way they see fit...

If you can't marry a baby mama (I too can never marry one), that's your problem/opinion and I respect that, but please be matured enough to respect other people's opinion, whether or not you agree to it...
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Victerica(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Victerica:

For you to be a player, you must have taken a little of redpill...

Are the players, not people that play women around?

They are also part of the reasons, why women are more bitter...

True redpillers want women to change for the better. The world must get better, bro.

Money and redpill will make life better for every man..

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by capnies: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
siofra:
Nigerian men have running away from responsibility since the 11th century

I DON'T UNDERSTAND; CAN YOU MARRY A.MAN LIVING WITH 3KIDS FROM ANOTHER WOMAN THAT IS STILL ALIVE, EVENTHOUGH HE WILL BE PROVIDING FOR THE FAMILY.

THEN IMAGINE A YOUNG UPCOMING MAN ENTANGLING HIMSELF WITH A LADY THAT HAS 3 CHILDREN ALREADY. HE. WILL NOW BE PROVIDING FOR FOUR OF THEM, WHICH IS ALREADY MORE THAN THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN REQUIRED IN A NIGERIAN FAMILY NOW.
WHEN WILL HE BRAKEVEN
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2022
Check My Signature
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 07, 2022
Check My Signature.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Amarisco(f): 1:13am On Jun 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Can you list three tangible things a woman can offer you apart from sex, something that you can't offer yourself?

Sad mentality
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Georgejeez: 1:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Angrygoat:
Pls I saw this on my girls body,does it mean she has given birth before or is it abortion. Like a small line underneath her bellybutton

She has given birth before , many young girls nowadays have it on them , shows they must have dropped one or two in the village before coming to form omoge in the city .

Be wise , don't be fooled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? / Guy Falls Off A Building In Marriage Proposal Prank / What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.