Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] (16000 Views)

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Always watch her level of interest. Even the slightest deviation, let her know she abides by your rules. Your world or you keep searching due to your abundance mind.

If you look at this and reflect on the likes of Ozo in big brother house, you can see he is wrong. A lady snubs you all day, all week, one month and you are following her with respect and love. Come on. She is showing no interest. Let alone level.

Look at AJ Money and Tega. She showed negative level of interest by running Boma in BBNaija house and said she wished she met Boma before her husband.

Then AJ Money went on video and said he wants his old wife back...
angry

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
She said she wants to break up and she was coming to pick her things. She said she won't stay long.
She was quiet and I said, come and pick your things....
She loves the SIMPle you so bad!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
I told her...

A woman who was a dress as seductive and tempting as that for a break up has proven her level of interest to a very high level. She did not need to say anymore. She wanted to stay with me. That was high level of interest.

In other words, non verbal communication.

I was Red Pilled, Jedi Master level. And I have used it is a guiding principle to judge women and their actions.
Golden!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
The rule is LEVEL OF INTEREST = REWARD

When once you are doing the rewarding, she stays under your Control.

AJ Money totally lacks this and it irritates me.

That is why it is now important TheGidRedPiller frees a lot of strangled men to help them grow some thick hairy balls.

Men need to start wearing the trousers in their relationships.

I hope AJ Money wakes up.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Victerica(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
HowManGoDo:

My brother, just stay away from single mothers. They can merge with single fathers

Nice one... I hear you.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
Always watch her level of interest. Even the slightest deviation, let her know she abides to your rules. Your world or you keep searching due to your abundance mind.

If you look at this and reflect on the likes of Ozo in big brother house, you can see he is wrong. A lady snubs you all day, all week, one month and you are following her with respect and love. Come on. She is showing no interest. Let alone level.

Look at AJ Money and Tega. She showed negative level of interest by running Boma in BBNaija house and said she wished she met Boma before her husband.

Then AJ Money went on video and said he wants his old wife back...
angry
grin

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

That is why it is now important TheGidRedPiller frees a lot of strangled men to help them grow some thick hairy balls.

Men need to start wearing the trousers in their relationship.

TheGidRedpiller will deliver! With everything he's got!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by neyoohhh: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

What do you mean by reward though?
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Apply the LEVEL OF INTEREST = REWARD PRINCIPLE

And something like Friendzoning can never happen to you. Let alone a girl eating your money and playing with you.

As soon as she deviates walk away. Even marriage. She needs to know her role or she gets out. wink

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
Apply the LEVEL OF INTEREST = REWARD PRINCIPLE

And something like Friendzoning can never happen to you. Let alone a girl eating your money and playing with you.

As soon as she deviates work away. Even marriage. She needs to know her role or she gets out. wink
BOOM!! You own this thread brother TAKE IT!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Coriano(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please click this link to watch one of our comedy, on youtube. And please
subscribe to the YouTube channel for free. Thank you☺�
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgmaiHB7Umw ��� HUNGRY BOIZ COMEDY

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
neyoohhh:

What do you mean by reward though?

Most nice things you do for her should be as a result of her being a good girl. Not you being a nice guy.

Just like your parents buying you a bicycle if you take first position in class.

That keeps you on top of the relationship.

It keeps her mind loyal to you because she has to make you stay nice to her.

That is why bad playas dominate girls. The girls work hard to gain their love (reward).

Apply the same to any woman you date or marry.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
BOOM!! You own this thread brother TAKE IT!

This is your mission and calling. Keep serving them pills and freeing them minds of lost men.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Most nice things you do for her should be as a result of her being a good girl. Not you being a nice guy.

Just like your parents buying you a bicycle if you take first position in class.

That is why bad playas dominate girls. The girls work hard to gain his love (reward).

Guy you deserve a crown!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

This is your mission and calling. Keep serving them pills and freeing them minds of lost men.
I'm a victim in many feminine levels not just relationship stuff, i will do my best to make sure some guy out there doesn't go through my shiit!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by neyoohhh: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

That is why bad playas dominate girls. The girls work hard to gain their love (reward).

True for marriage not so much for dating.

I can only reciprocate with what a woman gives. Eg She gives intangibles, she gets same.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
neyoohhh:

True for marriage not so much for dating.

I can only reciprocate with a woman gives. Eg She gives intangibles, she gets same.

It is not only material things. This thing goes so deep that it goes to a smile.

You talk to her and she gives you an attitude. You reward her with a warning. Let her know you won't tolerate that.

You ask her out on a date and she brings five friends.

Let her know you have changed your mind or you only have cash for two.

She calls you in the night to check if you have eaten. Thank her and ask her if she has eaten. If you have cash to spare, you can take her out.

She comes to your house early on Saturday to help you clean your apartment. My friend she is worth checking if she is a keeper.

That is gaining control and not Simping.

She wants you to give up your royal crown for her? Hell, what did she sacrifice to merit that.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by neyoohhh: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

It is not only material thing. This thing goes so deep that it goes to a smile.

You talk to her and she gives you an attitude. You reward her with a warning. Let her know you won't tolerate that.

You ask her out on a date and she brings five friends.

Let her know you have changed your mind or you only have cash for two.

She calls you in the night to check if you have eaten. Thank her and ask her if she has eaten. If you have cash to spare, you can take her out.

She comes to your house early on Saturday to help you clean your apartment. My friend she is worth checking if she is a keeper.

That is gaining control and not Simping.

She wants you to give up your royal crown for her? Hell, what did she sacrifice to merit that.

Hmm , I agree to an extent but I've been with women who did most of the heavy lifting (tangibles) but still turned out phony.

I'm not suggesting you're not making sense but it's still somehow blue pilled to me.

My quick tip if you want a "keeper" in a country like Nigeria, the trick is to be stingy with tangible resources, the intangibles are ok depending.

Just my own opinion from what I've observed.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Victerica(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

If men become redpilled, what effect, will it have on the women?

Will they change for the better?

Or will women never change?
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Joelobioha(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lemme quote rick Sanchez..."I hate to break this to you but what people call love is just a chemical reaction that compels humans to breed,it hits hard then it slowly fades leaving u stranded in a failing marriage..

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
neyoohhh:

Hmm , I agree to an extent but I've been with women who did most of the heavy lifting (tangibles) but still turned out phony.

I'm not suggesting you're not making sense but it's still somehow blue pilled to me.

My quick tip if you want a "keeper" in a country like Nigeria is to be stingy with tangible resources, the intangibles are ok depending.

Just my own opinion of what I've observed.
The reward principle is for guaging. A woman bringing cash to the house or acting nice is not a guarantee. It is a good sign for you to keep watching.

Remember, if she goes phoney, her level of interest drops and you stop rewarding.

You can never guarantee a woman's future attitude but you can guarantee your response if that kind of time arises.

It is a response system. Not a determinant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Victerica:

If men become redpilled, what effect, will it have on the women?

Will they change for the better?

Or will women never change?

The women totally change. Why do you think some women are hard to Simps and same women are sluts to some guys?

Those guys have control.

If more men gain control and stop bowing to the control of women, the women will fall in line.

Women can only fool Simps. If Simps no more exists, they fool no one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Victerica(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

The women totally change. Why do you think some women are hard to Simps and same women are sluts to some guys?

Those guys have a control.

If more men gain control and stop bowing to control of women, the women will fall in line.

Words on marble.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Justbehave(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Those guys have a control.

If more men gain control and stop bowing to control of women, the women will fall in line.

simps are the problems of this world

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by neyoohhh: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
The reward principle is for guaging. A woman bringing cash to the house or acting nice is not a guarantee. It is a good sign for you to keep watching.

Remember, if she goes phoney, her level of interest drops and you stop rewarding.

You can never guarantee a woman's future attitude but you can guarantee your response if that kind of time arises.

It is a response system. Not a determinant.

You're correct, tangibles and niceness doesn't mean much, neither does a reward system and you can't buy a woman's interest with a reward system anyway and you could still miscalculate her levels of interest, it's best to give only as much as she does.

Tangibles for tangibles.

Intangibles for intangibles.

That's the only way to be in control otherwise you might be rewarding a player who has better game.
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
neyoohhh:

You're correct, tangibles and niceness doesn't mean much, neither does a reward system and you can't buy a woman's interest with a reward system anyway and you could still miscalculate her levels of interest, it's best to give only as much as she does.

Tangibles for tangibles.

That's the only way to be in control otherwise you might be rewarding a player who has better game.

Before you do anything, is it a reward for the level of interest she has shown.

Before you take a girl out on a date, how was her response when you called her. Did she show respect?

Her level of interest should lead to your reward.

If she behaves poorly, you cannot reward her.

That is the principle.

Don't complicate it.

If you work with this, you will see why the nice guy thing doesn't work.

You please, please, please, sweep her floor, buy her gifts, take her shopping praising her.

The question is, if these are rewards, what are the contributions she made.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
neyoohhh:

Tangibles for tangibles.

You can bend it as you want, but the principle should guide.

LEVEL OF INTEREST = REWARD
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
neyoohhh:

Tangibles for tangibles.

It goes as far as, you call your girl and she is having a bad day. Then she shouts at you for no reason.

OH!!!! It has reached like that. Please, if you cannot comport yourself when I call you, I might have to stop calling you.

She says do I care,

You reply sorry. Cut the line.

You have given her punishments (rewards) for her bad character. She only gets to talk to you if she genuinely apologizes and promises not to try that rubbish again.

If she is too big to apologize, you need to look for a better cultured woman.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ironically, somewhere inside her, she loves you for that strength. She feels a man. If she bends to your demand, you gain control. If she doesn't bend, she is the wrong person for you.

Switch to Abundance mind mode and start searching for the right girl for you.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by neyoohhh: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Before you do anything, is it a reward for the level of interest she has shown.

Before you take a girl out on a date, how was her response when you called her. Did she show respect?

Her level of interest should lead to your reward.

If she behaves poorly, you cannot reward her.

That is the principle.

Don't complicate it.

If you work with this, you will see why the nice guy thing don't work.

You please, please, please, sweep her floor, buy her gifts, take her shopping praising her.

The question is, if these are rewards, what are the contributions she made.

Ok I get you, you're on about bedding them? Ha, that's easy. I'm talking about keeping them.

Even bedding them should cost nothing, the most she'll get is praises lol.

Things like date's are inconsequential depending on the calibre of woman we're talking about, is she the hungry or classy type ?, and can she foot part of the bill if warranted.

But the actual act of spending cash on gifts, credit transfers ain't happening no matter how good she is with the intangibles unless I know she can also reciprocate, hence my first pre requisite when looking for a woman is does she work, cos I'm not footing nobody's bills lol .

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by Victerica(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Palazee:
Damn

Thanks, but I don't smoke.

My Niggar
Re: MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] by neyoohhh: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

It goes as far as, you call your girl and she is having a bad day. Then she shouts at you for no reason.

OH!!!! It has reached like that. Please, if you cannot comport yourself when I call you, I might have to stop calling you.

She says do I care,

You reply sorry. Cut the line.

You have given her rewards for her bad character. She only gets to talk to you if she genuinely apologizes and promises not to try that rubbish again.

If she is too big to apologize, you need to look for a better cultured woman.

Got it, simply maintain frame.

Cheers and thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS) / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.