Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend (2835 Views)

Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part / My Experience With My In-laws To Be After Smoking Weed. / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Preciousgirl(f): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
They trust my fingers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Jeon(f): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Delicious
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Bola146(f): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
kiss kiss location please cool
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by slawormiir: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar
It looks like okro soup
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yum, yum, yum, delicioso. (In Dora's voice) cheesy grin
Haha, the pounded yam is too small for that bowl of soup na. undecided undecided
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by DICKstractor: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
undecided

This look delicious. I hope it's not just filters.
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by slowice(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Your hubby is chopping life grin

1 Like

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
At least this one is manageable, it doesn't look like a sacrifice.

3 Likes

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by ChasinGood(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Okay o you've improved though but why is the swallow inside the soup already na?

2 Likes

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by ChiefSosa(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ghanians and PLENTY soup

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by ChiefSosa(m): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
ChasinGood:
Okay o you've improved though but why is the swallow inside the soup already na?
That's actually how they eat their swallows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Truvelisback(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Atleast this food looks presentable.
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by RedEnergy: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin I think you like your in-laws more than your husband, because the ones you cooked for your husband that you have been showing us usually looks like a street sacrifice to the gods grin

8 Likes

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by mytime24(f): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
The gods are hungry wink cheesy
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
Is this soup or pous?
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by bigcee(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
This one is better. Just give me Semo and I am good to go grin

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by muller101(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
This dirty eating procedure. Can't the soup be in a separate plate?
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Give them same meals for few days more & they would not bother to ask your husband why you're still in a rented apartment. African in-laws no dey disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by punisha: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
U should be locked up.

1 Like

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
better!
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Lexusgs430: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
This is why this preciousgirl, would never have a boyfriend/husband, not to talk of inlaws..........

All you can prepare is Garri & groundnut or indomie + egg........ grin

9 Likes

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by anthonyuncle(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
finally,
you've presented something that looks like food for humans

1 Like

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by finalboss(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lexusgs430:
This is why this preciousgirl, would never have a boyfriend/husband, not to talk of inlaws..........

All you can prepare is Garri & groundnut or indomie + egg........ grin
grin them don catch am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by adeskee(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Werey ti pada cast

5 Likes

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by ServanTheG(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Inside life. Imaginary inlaws chopping imaginary food grin embarassed cry

5 Likes

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Pumpumking: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Preciousgirl:
They trust my fingers

angry

1 Like

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Demigod22: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
The food looks attractive, LoL. The only problem is that I can't eat that kind of food because there's meat inside and I don't eat meat.
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Gadafii: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
This looks like the regular okro soup with fish and intestine and all if that here in Nigeria.

What's that akpu-looking milkish mound tho cheesy
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Ghostrye: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2021
we know this is from the net, but it still looks good sha. I'll give you a B for effort
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Lexusgs430: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Ghostrye:
we know this is from the net, but it still looks good sha. I'll give you a B for effort

You can't mark script ó.... Nah so you go dey dash marks........ cheesy
Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Pussyassasin(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2021
You have greatly improved...
Who the Bleep puts swallow in the soup?

Re: I Did This For My In-laws Over The Weekend by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
ServanTheG:
Inside life. Imaginary inlaws chopping imaginary food grin embarassed cry

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? / Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? / This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.