Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,287 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? (2824 Views)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
I always read about depression and I wonder why people are so weak nowadays. Any little thing, they're depressed.

You people compare yourself with others too much. You guys need to work on your mindsets first. It's one of the most powerful tools to success.

Everyone is going through something, so don't overthink yours. Life is never rosy or easy, but it's on you to take it easy and make it rosy.

The rate at which both men and women are becoming weak is shocking.

This LGBTQ struggle has really weakened some men and made them act effeminate and uninspired with life's purposes.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
I feel like doing a giveaway to some depressed people, but something keeps telling me depression does not exist — only laziness or entitlement does.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Robnectar(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:
I feel like doing a giveaway to some depressed people, but something keeps telling me depression does not exist — only laziness or entitlement does.
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by MMempire(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Depression is an excuse for weaklings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by lolu2019: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:
rich people suffer depression too.depression is not by being lazy or being entitled. U just have to be strong and change the way u see life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Urheadmaster(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
MMempire:

Does depression have solutions tongue
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by lolu2019: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
MMempire:
shut up,what did u know.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by lolu2019: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Does depression have solutions tongue
yes,it is just by understanding the law of cause and effects. understanding that we are here to resolve our karma.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
lolu2019:
rich people suffer depression too.depression is not by being lazy or being entitled. U just have to be strong and change the way u see life.
The post is not about being rich, but acting too weak (and sliding into depression or claiming to be depressed) when met with life's obstacles.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by MMempire(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
lolu2019:
shut up,what did u know.
Go tell your parents at home to shut up if you don't have manners.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by lolu2019: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:
The post is not about being rich, but acting too weak (and sliding into depression or claiming to be depressed) when met with life's obstacles.
it is a normal thing when it seems like there is no solution.and it depends on ur level of unfoldment spiritually. Most of our problems are as a result of the karma we have created in the past.but,thllllpeolllll
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by lolu2019: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
MMempire:

u that have manners,see how u used ur crippled fingers to call depressed people weaklings.experience is the best teacher.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by OllyArt(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
I make signage for a living
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Urheadmaster(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
MMempire:

You are the mannerless one for telling someone to go tell is parents to shut up tongue

E be like say you are going through depression at the moment tongue

You need help tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by lolu2019: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You are the mannerless one for telling someone to go tell is parents to shut up tongue

E be like say you are going through depression at the moment tongue

You need help tongue
exactly, what I thought about the bomboclat head.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by akwesenana: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:
I always read about depression and I wonder why people are so weak nowadays. Any little thing, they're depressed.
When you're coming from a poor background and you see people talk about things that are a luxury to you as if there are everyday things.
When you can't afford very basics things it's really saddening.cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by akwesenana: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:
It does exist.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Krak(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:

I am not depressed but I will not mind a giveaway of 30 billion.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Pclemenza: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:
The "Billionaire" who committed suicide out of depression is Lazy right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pclemenza:

A billionaire can be lazy. He may not be lazy in making money, but he may be lazy with his health, going to the gym, or even lazy with his general mindset.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by ambitiouschap17: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Feeling sorry for yourself for long will cause depression.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by ambitiouschap17: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pclemenza:

When did this happen?
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Pclemenza: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:
A billionaire can be lazy. He may not be lazy in making money, but he may be lazy with his health, going to the gym, or even lazy with his general mindset.
Laziness is unwillingness to work or use energy.Based on your input, please educate me how someone can be lazy with his mindset and how that can lead to depression.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Pclemenza: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

When did this happen?
In Nigeria about some months ago
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Timoleon(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Does the sickle celled child born to poor girl parents who definitely can’t afford her adequate treatments have the right to be depressed with the fact that for the most part of her life she’ll be sick and in severe pain or will it just be delusional if the person dares to mention that he/she is depressed?

Does the man who against all odds manages to buy an ‘I pass my neighbor’ just to afford his family a bit of comfort only to find out that fumes from the same gen killed all 4 of his children have the right to be depressed or he should simply go start having sex and get himself a new set of kids?

Does the woman who seem to be up and doing business then suffered a small accident and finds herself bedridden with stroke/ nerve damage in both legs, have the right to be depressed or should she simply get up and walk?

The millionaire/billionaire musician who pays a a good wage to his nanny believing his toddler to be in safe hands only to read on social media that the boy drowned may be depressed or it’d be absolutely out of place if you were to hear that he suffered a bout of depression?

Does the man who takes a loan against his house to import goods and expand his business, have any cause to be depressed when he finds out that his goods were lost on the high sea either to pirates or a shipwreck
Or would he just be making flimsy excuses?

The list is endless... se ope tie!

11 Likes

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pclemenza:

Laziness is unwillingness to work or use energy.Based on your input, please educate me how someone can be lazy with his mindset and how that can lead to depression.

You think it's every billionaire that worked smart or hard for their money? Nah. Some people were billionaires by luck or hereditary.

Having principles is about mindset and action. Not all men have principles even if they're swimming in cash.

That is you being lazy with your mindset. You're lazy in other things except in money making.

I have seen a rich man who doesn't care about being good in bed or satisfying his woman. He's all about money. Isn't that being lazy?

There is no need asking me how can that lead to depression when I'm already saying depression doesn't exist — only laziness or entitlement does.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Timoleon:
Does the sickle celled child born to poor girl parents who definitely can’t afford her adequate treatments have the right to be depressed with the fact that for the most part of her life she’ll be sick and in severe pain or will it just be delusional if the person dares to mention that he/she is depressed?

Does the man who against all odds manages to buy an ‘I pass my neighbor’ just to afford his family a bit of comfort only to find out that fumes from the same gen killed all 4 of his children have the right to be depressed or he should simply go start having sex and get himself a new set of kids?

Does the woman who seem to be up and doing business then suffered a small accident and finds herself bedridden with stroke/ nerve damage in both legs, have the right to be depressed or should she simply get up and walk?

The millionaire/billionaire musician who pays a a good wage to his nanny believing his toddler to be in safe hands only to read on social media that the boy drowned may be depressed or it’d be absolutely out of place if you were to hear that he suffered a bout of depression?

Does the man who takes a loan against his house to import goods and expand his business, have any cause to be depressed when he finds out that his goods were lost on the high sea either to pirates or a shipwreck
Or would he just be making flimsy excuses?

The list is endless... se ope tie!
You just summarized it bro.
Depression is real and it comes in different ways. It's not necessarily about money most times.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Pclemenza: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:

You think it's every billionaire that worked smart or hard for their money? Nah. Some people were billionaires by luck or hereditary.

Having principles is about mindset and action. Not all men have principles even if they're swimming in cash.

That is you being lazy with your mindset. You're lazy in other things except in money making.

I have seen a rich man who doesn't care about being good in bed or satisfying his woman. He's all about money. Isn't that being lazy?

There is no need asking me how can that lead to depression when I'm already saying depression doesn't exist — only laziness or entitlement does.

Making money isnt as hard as multiplying it
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by uchman(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=iLegendd post=118771564]I always read about depression and I wonder why people are so weak nowadays. Any little thing, they're depressed.

You people compare yourself with others too much. You guys need to work on your mindsets first. It's one of the most powerful tools to success.

Everyone is going through something, so don't overthink yours. Life is never rosy or easy, but it's on you to take it easy and make it rosy.

This LGBTQ struggle has really weakened some men and made them act effeminate and uninspired with life's purposes.

Looking at it from another perspective, there are still lots of messages in this write ups
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Tomblaize: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
You talk like a child. It's very evident that u don't have any life experiences. I pity you sha. I pray make u no experience any traumatic event wey go make u enter depression
iLegendd:

7 Likes

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:

Did u open LGBTQ gay branch in anambra state sir?(no oofencsse) undecided
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Passpands: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Someone that has never had headache will never know what a headache feels like. Same thing with depression. All those fools and bigots saying depression is more weaklings, I hope something happens to you that will make you really depressed so you know how it feels or better still I pray they have children will have depression so this their stupid talks will led their children to suicide, so that they will o ow depression is real

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? / My Brother Used A Knife And Destroyed My Car Just Because I Touched His Dog / I Feel My "Bad" Ex Is On The Winning Side Nd I Am On The Losing Side.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.