Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? (2833 Views)

Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? / How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? / How Do Know A Girl Truly And Really Love You When You Are Already Rich Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by God1000(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2021
How do you know that your heatthrob and treasure cares so much about you apart from normal calls?
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by Nonexisting: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2021
If the said heartthrob is not your mother or your sister, she doesn't love you. Call me a liar today but tomorrow will decide.

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2021
When she starts billing you...

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by God1000(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2021
Nonexisting:
If the said heartthrob is not your mother or your sister, she doesn't love you. Call me a liar today but tomorrow will decide.
hmm, people in general are unpredictable, we should always use our brains/senses in every situation to avoid heartaches

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by God1000(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol, you are kidding man
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by Figger(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2021
Better use your head, women don't love unconditionally, there must be something on the table for her, so don't get carried away by their fake love.

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by Figger(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Better use your head, women don't love unconditionally, there must be something on the table for her, so don't get carried away by their fake love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by SmartPolician: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2021
Figger:

Human beings are selfish and life is all about vested interests and ulterior motives. Even we men don't love unconditionally

The only person who loves unconditionally is God....that's why His type of love is agape.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by BlaqJosh: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by vanida6: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Send me 2k recharge card make i tell u secretly.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by flexxyworld(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
For God so love the world , that he GAVE his only begotten son. So if she really loves or care for you the main pointer will be giving. She gives you willing or ready to give up anything just for you to be happy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by God1000(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
vanida6:
Send me 2k recharge card make i tell u secretly.
haha, abeg tell me jare sad
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by God1000(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
flexxyworld:
For God so love the world , that he GAVE his only begotten son. So if she really loves or care for you the main pointer will be giving. She gives you willing or ready to give up anything just for you to be happy.
I see
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by God1000(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Figger:
alright man
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by pansophist(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Human nature by default is selfish, but what softens it is love. Think of the most selfish sentient you know, be it humans, animals, insects, or birds, you'll observe that they may be selfish to others but give freely to those they love. Politicians steal from the masses to give their families a good life. Lions kill other animals to feed their cubs, etc.

My point is that in order to know who truly loves you, you must be a recipient of their benevolence, and they should find happiness in making your life better. So to know if a girl loves you, she should be able to give you the bounty of her resources. If a girl is only receiving without giving, then it's not love but a relationship of convenience.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by God1000(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
pansophist:
Human nature by default is selfish, but what soften it is love. Think of the most selfish sentient you know, be it humans, animals, insects, birds, you'll observe that they may be selfish to others but give freely to those they love. Politicians steal from the masses to give their family a good life. Lion kill other animals to feed its cubs, etc.

My point is that in order to know who truly loves you, you must be a recipient of their benevolence, and they should find happiness making your life better. So to know if a girl loves you, she should be able to give you from the bounty of her resources. If a girl is only receiving without giving, then its not love but a relationship of convenience.
I agree wholeheartedly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by pansophist(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
God1000:
I agree wholeheartedly

I declare wholeheartedly that you have sense.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by Chno: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
You seem to be the most intelligent person on this platform. I look forward to meeting you one day boss
pansophist:
Human nature by default is selfish, but what soften it is love. Think of the most selfish sentient you know, be it humans, animals, insects, birds, you'll observe that they may be selfish to others but give freely to those they love. Politicians steal from the masses to give their family a good life. Lion kill other animals to feed its cubs, etc.

My point is that in order to know who truly loves you, you must be a recipient of their benevolence, and they should find happiness making your life better. So to know if a girl loves you, she should be able to give you from the bounty of her resources. If a girl is only receiving without giving, then its not love but a relationship of convenience.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by Adsexpert: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Human beings are selfish and life is all about vested interests and ulterior motives. Even we men don't love unconditionally

The only person who loves unconditionally is God....that's why His type of love is agape.

God don't love unconditionally , and that's why they say if u don't believe in him , and Jesus u go to hell ... Unconditional loves requires no law , rules and asking from u...if u obey and follow everything they say they love u well.

If you try to excersise the free will they preach to give human , they try to make ur life a loving hell from earth sef .

There is never an unconditional love..

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by DonroxyII: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
flexxyworld:
Giving doesn't actually means you are loved it can suggest you have her "interest" at Hand and some women pays to get it.

Same Way an Olosho or runz girls will have many sugar daddies and keep side boyfriend they will be spending just for the "marriage" and after she bears your surname, Runz continue in full galore.

Don't mistake a girl giving and spoiling you for love, Love is much deeper !

Some women can give you Heaven on Earth just to take your masculinity not that they really care.

Life is much more about Interest !

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by God1000(m): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
pansophist:

I declare wholeheartedly that you have sense.
lol, thanks
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by newbornmacho(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Women are scum
Women are cursed
Women are depraved
Women are useless
Spits
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by Newyorkitis(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Adsexpert:

God don't love unconditionally , and that's why they say if u don't believe in him , and Jesus u go to hell ... Unconditional loves requires no law , rules and asking from u...if u obey and follow everything they say they love u well.

If you try to excersise the free will they preach to give human , they try to make ur life a loving hell from earth sef .

There is never an unconditional love..

The unconditional love of God means that God is not interested in the death of a sinner, but He wants them to live long and repent (they usually have enough time based on human judgment)

Even at death, you can't say this person is going to hell or not, because God distributes His grace however He deems fit.

This will not make sense to an Atheist who sadly doubts the origin of his/her own existence.
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by Adsexpert: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Newyorkitis:

The unconditional love of God means that God is not interested in the death of a sinner, but He wants them to live long and repent (they usually have enough time based on human judgment)

Even at death, you can't say this person is going to hell or not, because God distributes His grace however He deems fit.

This will not make sense to an Atheist who sadly doubts the origin of his/her own existence.

My point still remains the same stop bringing death and e.t.c you don see dead person before or exist in their world permanently?

We are been taught by the bible which is what teaches you to know God, Jesus himself said it if you reject me na hell , old testament to if u disobey na killing.. yes or yes yes .

What happens when you become so obedient and love God so much than normal people do?? You are treated with a special attention..

So also was David called the man after his own heart, was there any one called like that in the bible??

The bible is what to be followed . Read it , with the spirit and also know that the spirit which helps you in reading it also want all you thoughts to be of God or of the bible.. so

Every love is conditional even god's own..for love is like fire and fire needs something to ignite it, same thing as love , something must be seen in this person either by traits quality, or a benefit you see in this person that makes you love them Soo very much to set them apart.. peace

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by Bigpapi: 3:53am On Dec 26, 2021
God1000:
How do you know that your heatthrob and treasure cares so much about you apart from normal calls?

Oga there's no love, she calls you because she knows you are a mumu to pay her bills

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by WhoIBe: 4:01am On Dec 26, 2021
Love gives, love is patient, love is respectful, love endures etc

Does she have any of these qualities, if yes then carry on. But if no use your sense well.

My question for you is how will she know that you love her?
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by Exceed15: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2021
She calls you often .
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by ABCDEOLA: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2021
Tell us more
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by Newyorkitis(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2021
Adsexpert:

My point still remains the same stop bringing death and e.t.c you don see dead person before or exist in their world permanently?

We are been taught by the bible which is what teaches you to know God, Jesus himself said it if you reject me na hell , old testament to if u disobey na killing.. yes or yes yes .

What happens when you become so obedient and love God so much than normal people do?? You are treated with a special attention..

So also was David called the man after his own heart, was there any one called like that in the bible??

The bible is what to be followed . Read it , with the spirit and also know that the spirit which helps you in reading it also want all you thoughts to be of God or of the bible.. so

Every love is conditional even god's own..for love is like fire and fire needs something to ignite it, same thing as love , something must be seen in this person either by traits quality, or a benefit you see in this person that makes you love them Soo very much to set them apart.. peace

Wait oooo... Are you the one to tell God that His Love is unconditional?

Biko, unconditional here means, even while we were yet sinners, He still sent His son to come and redeem us back to him.
Every sin begins with a logic.
Please, i am not ready to be your disciple.

There are things that are mysteries even in science, that science cannot explain, but yet we believe the scienctist.

For instance AIDS not transferred to a child in the womb of infected mother, Covid-19 vaccine that we are encouraged to take despite no known proof of its efficacy.

In religion there are Mysteries like in Marriage: 1+1=1.
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by God1000(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2021
ABCDEOLA:
Tell us more
please answer my question dear
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by nerdfrost(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
There are different ways and I don't know any angry grin
Re: What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? by pansophist(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
pansophist:
Human nature by default is selfish, but what softens it is love. Think of the most selfish sentient you know, be it humans, animals, insects, or birds, you'll observe that they may be selfish to others but give freely to those they love. Politicians steal from the masses to give their families a good life. Lions kill other animals to feed their cubs, etc.

My point is that in order to know who truly loves you, you must be a recipient of their benevolence, and they should find happiness in making your life better. So to know if a girl loves you, she should be able to give you the bounty of her resources. If a girl is only receiving without giving, then it's not love but a relationship of convenience.

At the bolded, you should observe if anytime you ask them for something, they always have the perfect excuse why they can't help. Such as disappearing for a while and then coming back with a good story to make you forget and ignore that they have their obligation to come to your aid. Love is not a spoken word, it's an action word. If someone says he/she loves you, and you can't count on them, or your needs and affairs are not their concern, my friend, just know they are fooling themselves, not you, because you should be smarter than that.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller / Is It Possible For Two Short Couples To Give Birth To Tall Or Average Children? / Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.