Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What's The Highest help You Ever Received? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Highest help You Ever Received? (25736 Views)

What's The Highest help You Ever Received from someone This year? / Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! / What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2021
mentro:

Where do you work now sir. I'm about to take my certification exam.

Not yet working. Preparing to take my certification exams too
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by mentro: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Not yet working. Preparing to take my certification exams too
I sent you a dm, but you can message me on WhatsApp 08126028706
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Chike4all: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Anyone to help me get a good job, I am a lab
technician in a drilling fluids company. Currently needs help, I can work in any industry be it Oil & gas, brewery, manufacturing etc. Or as a mud engineer. Someone should help my career please, I'm so down. I have all the qualifications and intelligence to serve you better.
God bless you. Please reach out @chike25luba@gmail.com
Phone & WhatsApp: 09062718424
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by oyelekeabo: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Good morning family. My name is Oyeleke. I have a degree in Accounting but due to lack of job, i have a computer center where I print, scan and make photocopy, but recently someone opened a big shop with state of the art equipment in my area and splash the price where people are now rushing to. Please I need a good Samaritan to help me improve my business also so that I can put food on the table for my wife and two kids. Thanks
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Bawsse(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kccheechy:
One of my uncles sponsored me for a professional course that can land me a very good job when the opportunity presents itself...he gave me 300k through my mom...when I successfully passed the course, egbon gifted me 20k for flexing!!! Though I was expecting him to hook me up with a job sha... but he really tried for me
What type of professional course
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
In!

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
pstmikol1:
In my life I will never forget telim , 15ssDRIVE , Ginomel , dayleke , olu77 , frozen70 , and yemobrown. This people really stand for me and will forever appreciate their kind gesture, wherever they are may God continue to bless them. Thank you for helping me!!!

Am flattered bro, God bless you .

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by frozen70(f): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Am flattered bro, God bless you .

Thanks dear, we are supposed to be there for each other
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by frozen70(f): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
pstmikol1:
In my life I will never forget telim , 15ssDRIVE , Ginomel , dayleke , olu77 , frozen70 , and yemobrown. This people really stand for me and will forever appreciate their kind gesture, wherever they are may God continue to bless them. Thank you for helping me!!!

We bless God for his goodness on us

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by yemobrown(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
frozen70:

We bless God for his goodness on us

It's a pleasure to be of assistance to you. Stay blessed..
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Ginomel(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
pstmikol1:

So Good knowing that the effort Was appreciated. It puts smile on one's face. God bless you too for being appreciative.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by bruno30: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hello sirs/ma's
Please i am soliciting for a help, i need to pay my school fees and i was able to get up to 30k and now i need 15k to complete it.
Pls help me as i would provide evidence of my school portal and other documents.
Thanks
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Drizzy5001(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
frowland:

Hi bro, you keep showing appreciation all the time after that small token?? I always see my name on your mention all the time. Thank you very much.
Please send me that your account again.
bro, pls bless me too, 6320524838
Fidelity bank.. Thanks sir
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by xfire: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
macnino399:

It's normally posted on the education section at the start of the year. But since the 2019 edition it has been on mute.
Keep checking the education section from time to time cause you never can tell
Been a while, right? Will probably get the team together to do one this year.
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by macnino399: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2022
xfire:

Been a while, right? Will probably get the team together to do one this year.
Okay Sir. Thank you for all you do
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Moye04(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good evening everyone, i just came across this thread and the things i read and saw made me so emotional. It doesn't take much to impact this world. A little help here, a little help there. I hope i get blessed also on nairaland someday. Thanks to everyone who has been a means of help and blessing to people here. That's what makes life worth living.
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Sadox2k4(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2022
Tesolmake God bless you real big bro....I appreciate all you do sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.