Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

What's The Highest help You Ever Received? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Highest help You Ever Received? (25703 Views)

What's The Highest help You Ever Received from someone This year? / Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! / What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Brainard22:
We all have one or two gifts we place over others, mine's when i was down and dead broke, and needed just #30k for a project, I was hopeless till I ran into my current best friend.

I had 5 days deadline for the project and no hope from anywhere, I posted about it on my Whatsapp status and he replied (my nigga) and asked of my aza, I sent and he wired me #65k shocked

Man I was mad with joy and thanking this nigga but he said I shouldn't mention, I even promised to pay back and he refused, I can proudly say God and this my nigga made me today because I got 1.1m after the project (real contract was 310k but I got two more jobs making 1.1m)

That's my story ........

What's yours?
Health and Life itself is the greatest gift

3 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by alphaconde(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
An older cousin in. A way to help my dad called me to join his work place after nysc. Though I went tru the process legitimately passing all exams and tests, I saw the mans commitment to make me get the job.

I will leave the job soon but it has been the best thing to have happened to me.

I realized through my cousins behavior that when u want to help people help them honorably not with many Abeg and reminders

35 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by RPG2020(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
everywhere soft

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mercy and salvation - from God
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by NaijaHelper1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Gh
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by adeoba2008(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Private University education
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by BlackyOne(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
I have been helped my life and new will I take any of my helpers for granted...

My wish is to be able to give more than I have received

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Numerouno94(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Beebah2000:
Nobody should come and lie here ooo
Make I sit down, wait for Lie Mohammed people.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by abdulskulboy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
55k financial help that will forever benefit me because I used the money to buy working tools. And now I am using my own hand work to fund my education — cloth and feed my self... I will forever be grateful to that man...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by nedekid: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
$30k dash. Cash money few years ago.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by captainbangz: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
20k from an outsider to aid my academics, something relatives haven't done. My God continue to bless Engr. Chris.

25 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
macnino399:
In 2019, I wrote the Nairaland Xfire competition and I didn't come out successful. I then made a comment where I said that I've written 3 other scholarships prior and still wasn't successful, I still went on to thank the moderators.
That evening a nairalander send me a PM requesting for my account number, he sent me 50k which I used in paying my school fees.
That gesture really changed me and I hope to reciprocate it someday.

Man its great you mentioned this. I was beginning to loose hope in human beings

11 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Kccheechy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
One of my uncles sponsored me for a professional course that can land me a very good job when the opportunity presents itself...he gave me 300k through my mom...when I successfully passed the course, egbon gifted me 20k for flexing!!! Though I was expecting him to hook me up with a job sha... but he really tried for me

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Traplord09: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm people.
My last was hmmm
I was at Bb9ja TV program....

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by GboyegaD(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
$7000USD at a go in 2013.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by BigDawsNet: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Dint keep track

But the biggest but not really to me was I assisted a cousin relocate overseas.. I'm working on bringing two or more before end of 2022.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Taiwojon(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
JESUS DIED FOR ME AND I REPENT OF MY SINS.

Of which I have freedom over sins sickness and Satan.

If not for Jesus.
Where will I be.

The greatest help you can ever have is you repenting from your sins and serve God.

Remember Jesus gave all for you

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Someone bless me here with 4k the day I nearly die because of hunger. God will continue to bless that person.

Please help me with Job, I'm a graduate of Elect/Elect, things are very tough at this end. Help a brother cry

19 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by usmanktg2(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
c
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by bosebidemi(f): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hahahaha! Funny
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by seyz91(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy
Palazee:
Mohammed Buhari
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by chiiraq802(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ah no go forget Johnbosko in a hurry. E get wan shima like that weh don too turn turn me via say she go visit me.

She sabi my lodge back then for FUTO. wan friday she just show up my area, she ring me wetin be my room no. I was not even expecting her, I don comot mind where she dey self.

Omo thank God for Tummy tummy indo mie and egg, ah bin broke that weekend but my footstuff still dey. Like play like play heavy rain start towards that kind after 8pm for night.

Na im i put am for her body, say make she sleep now and say cultist dey worry for the area. after much shakara! you know girls now. she obliged.

When I wan do the do for midnight the barney say no protection no f**k. My CD don finish and I no buy anyone cuz I wasn't expecting anybody coupled with me thinking she will leave early before God decide to bless him son with that heavy rain.
I even suggested to use nylon and wrap my dxxk(lols) the girl no still gree.

I had to go for CD hunting that night inside lodge. all my guys no wan get ooo.... I just accepted my faith that night.

I just say make I try wan churchy guy like dat for our lodge. this guy shock me....the gee no only give 2 packs of Rough rider. em add am with 225 mg Tramadol.

That night i nack the girl wetin no good, after taking my trama and waiting for like 30 mins before I start work.

All thanks to my new found gee JOHNBOSKO.

36 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Jonah507(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
I remember very very well and it's still fresh in my memory.

My son was in neonatal of a hospital in Abuja here around this time last year, I was exhausted financially, post for help here on Nairaland and to my greatest surprise, I got 13k which was like 13 million to me, within 5 minutes.

There was no way to say thank you to everyone then.

I shaded tears!
Much love to everyone who stood up for me then and those who wished but could not.

The Lord has really used me to reciprocate that gesture and by His grace, I'm not stopping it.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by money121(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Is good to be Good

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by OkuFaba(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Brainard22:
We all have one or two gifts we place over others, mine's when i was down and dead broke, and needed just #30k for a project, I was hopeless till I ran into my current best friend.

I had 5 days deadline for the project and no hope from anywhere, I posted about it on my Whatsapp status and he replied (my nigga) and asked of my aza, I sent and he wired me #65k shocked

Man I was mad with joy and thanking this nigga but he said I shouldn't mention, I even promised to pay back and he refused, I can proudly say God and this my nigga made me today because I got 1.1m after the project (real contract was 310k but I got two more jobs making 1.1m)

That's my story ........

What's yours?
I got urgent 2k
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by 123readygo: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Many, when I was building my house I got a lot of financial help from friends. I got greedy and built a house way beyond my league, if
not for friends I would have abandoned it.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Promoter2: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
A lot to mention. I'm grateful to for all them.

I attended secondary school from Js1 to SS3 on someone's pocket.

Got relocated from a very unstable state during NYSC to a better state and a PPA of choice from just 'Good afternoon sir'.

Financial support to start up my photography business although I later chop the money. grin

People really come through for others. I will forever come through for any one who genuinely needs my help as far as I can provide

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Sharatan(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
weblord1900:
And highest you mean something that I'll was surprised at. Well I can't remember any. People see me as someone who's doesn't need gift but Sapa is killing me innerly. They say I look rich angry angry

I feel your pain bruh. Same thing applies to me. I don't know why God has chosen to make me look fresh in spite of my broke ass..

5 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by bosebidemi(f): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Friends helping me to spend my money. Awon waray.
Hahahaha! Funny

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
I got a brand new Nikon D3000 as dash from a fellow parishioner.

God will continue to bless u abundantly Mr. Smart.

Heavens Angel!
cool

18 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by medolab90(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
I appreciate every help rendered to me either small or big especially when I'm in dire need of it.

so I can't really pick the biggest help rendered to me.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
100k+10k(same person) a nairalander
All from nairaland..
God bless
Alfajohn
J111333
Stupidity

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively / 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.