Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

What's The Highest help You Ever Received? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Highest help You Ever Received? (25740 Views)

What's The Highest help You Ever Received from someone This year? / Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! / What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Acesexcell:
Beebah2000, I don't know why,each time I see your name it reminds me of my ex
your ex name na Habiba??
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by BoboKush(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2021
500k smiley
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Cheryph200(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Melonny:
Unfortunately, I don't have 3 odds. Betting/gambling doesn't work that way. Don't gamble mate. It may be your end. God will always make a way, don't give up yet.
I'm not a gambling type, I'm into pos and gas business around Ota but I was robbed some weeks ago and ever since then I have been running around to meet friends but they also have one or two problems plus the economy hardship, I have been home depressed, nairaland always keep me busy sometimes and when I saw your post I thought I can turn 500 to something with rollover.. Thanks I really appreciate your advice
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Uchgibson(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2021
I'm first and only son who got no love or help from both parternal and maternal side. I graduated since 2015, no job, just managing a side hustle( Land and property business which is not forthcoming) and Article writing. I have applied for job on countless basis but none worked out. I read success stories often and often and still convinced that God can do all things from people you less expect.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2021
SavageBoy:

Okay,thanks...
But you learned cloud computing without any prior programming experience, right?

Yes
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2021
cyrusmillz:

Thanks for replyingbro, my back ground is agric too (plant physiology) although I still have an intermediate level of wordpress. Are there any exams to be taken to get you "certified" and roughly how long did it take you to become fully certified.
sorry for the many questions again

You take a certification exams. The exams is once but not that easy to be honest. The passmark is 720/1000
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Brainard22: 7:56am On Sep 09, 2021
As the original owner of the thread

I declare it OPENED!!!

KEEP SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCES

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Dagger111(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2021
MARKone:

Bro you self get mind. You know say that kind thing fit land you for very very serious trouble.

You don't even my profession b4 i did such.
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by hwasiu37(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2021
What would i say, where would i start?I prayed to God Almighty to continue increasing your wealth.I met Alhaji Yakubu Ndanusa (Sarkin Nupewa Katsina State),the Director of Katsina Resturant, IBB way katsina in 2009 during my NYSC in Katsina. Somebody directed me to him that he has apartments for rent,i got there, i explained to him that i needed a room to put my head on once my PPA refused to offer me an accommodation. He asked where am i from,i told him. Surprisely, he said, he schooled in my town that my people were very kind and hospitality. He gave me a self-contain for the whole year without collecting a dime .I know you are a philanthropist because i witnessed a lot before i left Katsina. Thanks a lot sir, may all your children come across their helpers wherever they go.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Pineapplelove: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Brainard22:
As the original owner of the thread i declare it OPENED!!!
KEEP SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCES

Help Cometh from the Lord alone, the maker of heaven and earth (psalm 121:2). If someone isn't sent to you, he can't favor you.
But when the universe sends a "a do gooder" to you, he can be for another continent and do what your family or neighbors has refused to do.

I will come for a testimony one day.
I am still hoping. God bless all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by emmanuel1277: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2021
frowland:

Hi bro, you keep showing appreciation all the time after that small token?? I always see my name on your mention all the time. Thank you very much.
Please send me that your account again.
Bros stories to tell is not the problem
But imagine if you could shine some financial light here
No matter how small Bross
Make we fit see front
I will be greatful
First bank
Abraham emua
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by emmanuel1277: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Brainard22:
We all have one or two gifts we place over others, mine's when i was down and dead broke, and needed just #30k for a project, I was hopeless till I ran into my current best friend.

I had 5 days deadline for the project and no hope from anywhere, I posted about it on my Whatsapp status and he replied (my nigga) and asked of my aza, I sent and he wired me #65k shocked

Man I was mad with joy and thanking this nigga but he said I shouldn't mention, I even promised to pay back and he refused, I can proudly say God and this my nigga made me today because I got 1.1m after the project (real contract was 310k but I got two more jobs making 1.1m)

That's my story ........

What's yours?
Bro I am typing this message with my newly found bet9ja friends phone
I had a phone I used for hustles normally(which is my only working station) but the phone fell one day when I was coming from a viewing center and nor be say the screen break oh
It just pulled of and the flex cut and now I have to buy a now screen
Boss if you fit assist me Abeg
If you want to call me and here from me or if possible meet me self I won't mind
I just wan fix this thing make I dey hustle again
Being idle can really make you anybodies workshop
I go too appreciate and recount my trstimoney here
They say fixing the screen is 15k

If God touch your mind when you see this message Bross .......I go dey pray dey beg am make e touch am from here sha

First bank
Ogbeide emua Abraham

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Pearlqueen(f): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Someone should please dash me something from Nairaland too let me partake in this great testimony grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by fcbgotel(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Dynamiceagle:

You're doing well. God bless you

Wow good to see people testifying here.

Nairaland is indeed a good forum that has been a blessing to a alot of People.

I hope to be bless here one day.

May God almighty continue to bless and multiply all those who have one way or the other bless someone here.

I have passion for writing , have written alot of articles.
I wish to testify too, please kindly help a brother (undergraduate).

Ehomanyin God'swill
Access Bank
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by emmyN(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Twas around Christmas last year I was recipient of radautoworks giveaway here on nairaland of a car scan tool which has proved to be really helpful to me over the time.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Price3(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Dagger111:
A man i don't knw gave me a lift to Surulere, though i helped in a passed through different checkpoints without difficulty as he was keeping time to his meeting. When i dropped, he asked me how i will get home and i said i will take public bus. He gave me the key to his Corolla Sport and told me to take it home and return it at my own leisure. I swear, i thought it was joke, he insisted. I told it home for real and returned it same day evening. He said he never meant i should return it in rush, i said my mind wasn't at rest, that's why. He entertained me and gave me 5k for tfare back home. He is an Edo man, still wish to see that man again.

Are you for real?
They are still good people sha.
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Price3(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2021
hwasiu37:
What would i say, where would i start?I prayed to God Almighty to continue increasing your wealth.I met Alhaji Yakubu Ndanusa (Sarkin Nupewa Katsina State),the Director of Katsina Resturant, IBB way katsina in 2009 during my NYSC in Katsina. Somebody directed me to him that he has apartments for rent,i got there, i explained to him that i needed a room to put my head on once my PPA refused to offer me an accommodation. He asked where am i from,i told him. Surprisely, he said, he schooled in my town that my people were very kind and hospitality. He gave me a self-contain for the whole year without collecting a dime .I know you are a philanthropist because i witnessed a lot before i left Katsina. Thanks a lot sir, may all your children come across their helpers wherever they go.

Amen...
God bless every good people

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Michcole: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Too many to count.
The standout from the lot was when I graduated in 2018 and proceeded for my NYSc in 2019. I got a PPA in a certain federal ministry. While I was there struggling to get a juicy internal posting a woman who is highly placed in the ministry saw me at the juicy department begging to be accepted. This woman called my attention & asked me that must I serve in this department. And that after making the money at the end you will leave and continue job hunting and that I should follow her to her office.
Lony story cut short. God through this woman after my service year and additional one year post NYSc working with her as an office assistant secured a job for me in one of the prestigious parastatals under the ministry. God bless you ma for your kind thoughts towards me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Got $300 gift from a secondary school friend in NY when I needed money to proceed for my 300lvl field trip I needed just 40k but changed the money for 142,500.
I'm down now can i ask him for some money to get a car for bolt?
Would it look like I'm pestering him?
Ps. I didn't ask him for the 300
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Michcole:
Too many to count.
The standout from the lot was when I graduated in 2018 and proceeded for my NYSc in 2019. I got a PPA in a certain federal ministry. While I was there struggling to get a juicy internal posting a woman who is highly placed in the ministry saw me at the juicy department begging to be accepted. This woman called my attention & asked me that must I serve in this department. And that after making the money at the end you will leave and continue job hunting and that I should follow her to her office.
Lony story cut short. God through this woman after my service year and additional one year post NYSc working with her as an office assistant secured a job for me in one of the prestigious parastatals under the ministry. God bless you ma for your kind thoughts towards me.
that's grace

3 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Suremikky(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2021
Am in my lowest of lows right now,,i even had to pack out of my apartment to my sister's because i lost my small job and couldnt keep up wit rent anymore....Since job wasnt forth coming, i decided to self learn web developmnt with youtube and other onliƱe materials..but two months into it my laptop stopped working and all effort to fix it as proved abortive....all i need now is just a laptop of any sort to continue my self learning journey..i will be the happiest person alive if dis dream can come tru..
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Michcole: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
that's grace

You can say that again. And I acknowledged it that it's purely grace. The unimaginable thing was that I was Igbo & she was Yoruba. And I made a proclamation in August last month that if given an opportunity to give someone job I will never collect a dime.

God bless you Mrs. Ola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by RedChiefPriest: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2021
I no even sabiii
I don help people when e dey and few people don help me too sha.
Na life
But na when you dey down people you dey help go just run leave you.

Life sef
But I don learn sha
Nothing spoil
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2021
None really, not even from my dad life is not even funny.
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Roseey0(f): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Just 500naira back in 2014 .
Can't believe 500 could make so much difference but it did not just help me, it saved me.

6months post nysc and I was dead broke and tired of job hunting, depression sets in and I remember writing my own epitaph, thank God Catholicism taught me that suicide was a no no if not, am sure I would have attempted that. My only escape then was data. I could stay online and forget my sorrows for a while. Then one day I found out I couldn't even afford Data anymore. undecided and my case worsened.

Charlie (a mutual friend to my bff) didn't see me online for a while then he called to be sure I was ok. Then he sent 500 naira recharge for data, I forgot I had even borrowed 100naira ,stupid mtn collected their money before I could even subscribe. I didn't know how to even tell him what happened because he was broke and unemployed like me, I knew that 500 was hard for him, so I stayed without subscribing, he called after he noticed I was still not online and then I told him what happened and he sent another 100 to complete it so I could buy data.

I cannot forget this particular act of kindness. It stays fresh forever in my memory. That 600naira saved me.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Easy2K: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2021
frowland:

Hi bro, you keep showing appreciation all the time after that small token?? I always see my name on your mention all the time. Thank you very much.
Please send me that your account again.

I appreciate u for ur large heart. May God continue to take u to greater heights that u never envisaged.
Pls bless a brother too, who is going through a very rough patch presently. Thanks. 2008833196 Zenith
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Sparklinglyte(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Somebody just dash me 96k just like that I no even work for am

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Acesexcell(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
your ex name na Habiba??
yes

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Fantazy(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Dagger111:
A man i don't knw gave me a lift to Surulere, though i helped in a passed through different checkpoints without difficulty as he was keeping time to his meeting. When i dropped, he asked me how i will get home and i said i will take public bus. He gave me the key to his Corolla Sport and told me to take it home and return it at my own leisure. I swear, i thought it was joke, he insisted. I told it home for real and returned it same day evening. He said he never meant i should return it in rush, i said my mind wasn't at rest, that's why. He entertained me and gave me 5k for tfare back home. He is an Edo man, still wish to see that man again.

That was a stolen car

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Acesexcell:
yes
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Acesexcell(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Acesexcell:
it nothing funny, where do you base please
Acesexcell:
it nothing funny
Beebah2000:
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
it nothing funny, where do you base please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.