Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) (74246 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men / 32-year-old Oxford Student From Uganda Marries Herself (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Nicoddemus(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is the highest form of stinginess
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by kraftysprouts: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nice ass she got
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by stabilizer: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
By the time Nigeria is civilized and exposed up to this western and Europe countries, Many would marry BBN, WEED, Love Machine, CIGARETTE, AND SO ON. We get craze pass them. Na because naija hard for now, that's why people can't display this madness in royal and deep form.
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by chaloskyx: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
CORRECT YOURSELF MEN GAVE UP ON YOU CAUSE ALL YOU INSTAGRAM GIRLS HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER ANYONE EXCEPT BUM BUM AND TWERK VIDEOS
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Realmarvel1989(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
You fit cope without men browsing your website Efurefuuuuu

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Tonto is that you?
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
She needs to see psychiatrist for evaluation as soon as possible
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by confirmedniggae: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
taiwotimitt:
She can't be faithful to herself...

She will definitely cheat on herself.

As in she go still get bleep abi.

Na so na
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
............realised that I am a strong and determined woman.......

Na wetin Linda and her feminists geng yarn that year be this o, lass lass dem still chop preeq.
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
She dey use style advertise herself

ogbiwa:
An Instagram model is tired of relying on men – so she decided to marry herself instead.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/model-marries-herself-after-embracing-24929983
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Respectin12: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
AirportRoad, Abuja.
Still available .

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by wonderr(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
This one na Tonto dikeh pro max
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by adonis89(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
If u get close to her, u might just find out she's the toxic person but as always they'll never accept
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by MNDY(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
fourboys:
Tired of men or men are tired of her

Ask me ooo my brother
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Bigchristo: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
ogbiwa:
An Instagram model is tired of relying on men – so she decided to marry herself instead.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/model-marries-herself-after-embracing-24929983
prick never hungry this one angry angry grin
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by purples25(f): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Delight1122:

You Dey craze, you wasted your youths sampling/exploring all size or dicks and immortality and in your life think you deserve a high value man?

Men don’t want to settle down for shit…. You see, the time you want to settle down is our own shit and we don’t owe any lady who doesn’t have value anything, we settle down for Good and If we can’t find them we enjoy the men youth while you keep complaining.

Is that so? Go and enjoy your youth o, nobody is holding you. cheesy
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by suffering: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
I’ll admire this more if she can live for ten years without cheating.
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Darreytinho10(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Werey give yourself belle na grin bring body make we samakwe angry
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by itzjaiz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Adakintroy: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
If you can't tie your women up with traditions and culture. There is more to come. I have never read about eras or generation were men are so so afraid of there women. Respect yes! Fear I don't understand.
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
She would have just married her favourite vibrator.

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Jaybee8181(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
All na facade, if it was that rosy why are now telling us... Just keep it and enjoy.... Once they attain small Instagram fame they'll never accept to be imperfect human again... every man they come across should be washing their feet with his tongue every morning.
Clowns
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
I think Tonto dike should do same
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by seanjy4konji: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Thats her problem...

From here..I no even see her....
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Toeze:
The mystery here is, how do stuff like these constantly end up as "news"?

My brother the thing tire me o
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by chidiwar(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
ogbiwa:

Nawa oo..
With these big breast ... Come to me baby , I will marry u and be whatever u want me to be ..

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Boss13: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
If a man gets to do this he would be labeled as useless and insane. I think we give women enough room to exhibit madness and even give them a pass.
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by siofra(f): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cudeze4:

Are you seriously going to follow her footstep?

Time will tell cheesy
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
taiwotimitt:
She can't be faithful to herself...

She will definitely cheat on herself.

She cannot be satisfied with herself, she's only deceiving herself...

We are not created for this stupidity!
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Cudeze4(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iamnick:
I d think d same thing oh brother Maybe she want one of d femine
e choke me

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media