Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection (50439 Views)

Tackle That Low Sperm Count And All STD. 100% Money Back Guarantee. / COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC / How Wearing Boxers Could Improve A Man's Sperm Count And Improve Sperm Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Humbleiyke: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ever heard of Rapha pharmaceutical Industries and Laboratories Ltd.? There product is quiet expensive and you get a guaranteed results.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by TemmyT002(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
See a fertility doctor.
He or she will recommend a test.
You will masturbate and release into a test tube.
They will do test and then the doctor will read the test to tell you which drugs to use.
Simple.
Hope you no get diabetes?
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Babastrong(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
The first step is to consult a medical expert. Having knowing the nature of the sickness, tell me and i will tell you a natural solution.
anyway, you can try this for weak erection and low sperm count.
Get ginger, rashad and habatu sauda powders. Measure 3 table spoonful of each powder. Mix them well in one litre of pure honey( i said pure honey).
how to use it? Measure 1 table spoon of the mixture into 3 table spoons of thick youghurt. do this morning and night everyday for 21 days and thank me later.

for natural solution*any sicknes you can contact me 2ru
0*8*1*3*4*3*4*2*3*0*8. Be healed.

1 Like

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Goldie16(f): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Spermazen
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by izubext007: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eat enough okro soup vegetable for 2 weeks , my brother this thing go be history.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by babadee1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:
Please I need your fervent, prayers help and suggestions.

I am battling with weak errection and low sperm. My sperm is not thick and the color is very different from what sperm color should be.

Please what drugs or treatment can you suggest. Please help a bro.

Go and see a doctor please. The treatment will depend on the cause and you need to see a qualified doctor to determine the cause. Good luck.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Selfmotivated: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eat more of Cucumber, Bananas, Walnuts, Avocados etc

2 Likes

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Atm99(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

I am battling with weak errection and low sperm. My sperm is not thick and the color is very different from what sperm color should be.

take care brother, I will advise you not to think of drugs, I will rather recommend you to Neolife Nutrition Supplements. For more information call 08095617742. Stay Safe
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by LivingTribunal: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
First of all.. Quit Masturbation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by desmondude(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

That should not be an issue consult a doctor we are also have the treatment if you are in Lagos
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by koyyess: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
All the red pillars that have been shouting DNA test have gathered here to sympathize with their coleague grin And they will never tell him the truth cause they can't face the truth themselves.

The male isn't even smart enough to visit the hospital for proper check up. Guilty conscience.

Better quit with your disgusting lifestyle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by excellentj4teal(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
A visit here will change your life.....trust me
www.agileman.xyz/cure
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Trust50: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Simple drugs like vitamin b complex (bco), folic acid and vitamin c is what you need. 2 tablets , 2 or 3 times a day will help

4 Likes

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Diamondsaheed(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
If u can DM me I'll give u Herb's dat will cure it for free
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Birch99: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Peerlessme(f): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
When infection is ruled out, take zinc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by DrLBD(f): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Go to a standard Hospital bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Joshinvent(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Contact me on this.
You will come back here to testify.

0_7...0...42...00...95...44
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by coolik247: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Do u masturbate?
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Gospel367: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

message me on Whatsapp on 08163617506 if u need solution. I can recommend something for u that will help with weak erection and for low sperm count, I can advise u....mind you, i am helping u based on my experience...
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by starwiss(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
If you have done test and it was confirmed waste no time, contact GREENLAND HERBS. 08131505778. You won't be disappointed.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by uchenna4lss(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

ii

Contact me for rida fire for men and rida bitter check my signature
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by AduroSA(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Google search it
But try see a doctor after 3 days
mattmogan88:

Just like that undecided
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Osek(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
eeetuk:
"I am struggling with weak election "

Please go to see Urologist nearest to you . Urologist is an expert in weak erection. When you meet Urologist, tell him or her to put needle in your penis. The procedure is called laser surgery. But be warned that you may not be able to get a woman pregnant after the surgery because sperm will not be able to come out from your penis. However, your erection will last longer.
angry shocked what's the now the need of it
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

Luckily for u, Dr Jeff can handle it. Chat me on 08036892360 and I will direct u to him. U don't need to give me anything when u call or chat him. Infact call their hospital through +234 706 974 0771. Please say from his friend Stephen Ofoegbu when u meet or talk to him. Just listen to him and take the drugs he will give u, u will get back to ur normal self.
Peace and I wish u quick recovery.
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by MARINEMONEY(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
CBDC:

You need DOUBLE COMBO FROM TALK WITH SHILE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by healthconcerns(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
I'll be recommending our GNLD/NEOLIFE nutritional wholefood supplements.

I could give you relative food lists to also assist you.

Chat with me on WhatsApp with 08063894916

CBDC:

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by CBDC: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
TripleAkutigi:
Deh manage amm.
I will not be a manager to this kind of nonsense in Jesus name undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by CBDC: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Safyqueen:
Get three medium size bitter kola, grind them together, look for any tin milk, pour and mix the milk with the grinded bitter kola together for ten minutes, sieve it and drink then go for the war.
l
grin grin grin
Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by Prinz29(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Look to boost your sperm and rejuvenate your erection game else it’ll be tough to get your wife pregnant

Contact 08065257760 (WhatsApp only)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo / Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.