Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated (23005 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Lionessza6(f): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Techguy96:

What proof do u have that vaccinated people are more afraid of dying from the virus than unvaccinated people?

Funny enough my company request all staff get vaccinated and even those that were against it finally did.

Is not the vaccinated that are constantly calling for mandatory vaccination of everyone, " to protect the unvaccinated & themselves " grin. If the unvaccinated were so fearful of dying they'd simple go and get vaccinated ,no ?

I'm glad you're admitting that your company forced those people, they didn't willingly offer themselves to be vaccinated wink. If they believed in the vaccine ,the company wouldn't have needed to " request " them.....common sense ! grin
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by od501: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Techguy96:

See why u are a fool.
You can't even give me reasonable argument.

Nobody bribe Madagascar president, the man was only hustling for his country playing the propaganda game.
Various African countries went ahead to buy the Madagascar product but alas the shit didn't work.

Trump was one of the first person to take the vaccine, he's going round America now advising people to take it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56424614.amp

I'm ten times more intelligent and smart than u will ever be, if u cannot tell the difference between propaganda, conspiracy theories and actually news.

"I'm ten times more intelligent and smart than u will ever be,..." grin

Einstein was right afterall...You are dangerously ignorant. The most dangerous feeling is the illusion of wisdom.

I would have continued this argument, but you are so full of yourself. You said nobody bribed the Madagascaran president, how are you so sure about that when the man himself made it exposition. Are you the PA?
BTW..Read your link again and tell me where Trump said he was one of the first people to take the vaccine. You are so...off point Mr. Smart and Intelligent.

I'm done with you. To dumb for my liking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Geenosko: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol,and I think Nigerians in Nigeria still don't see how the chaos and underdevelopment of Nigeria is their advantage today. In most developed countries they're already gearing up for digital vaccine cards which will be linked to everything, and the bytchie SA government is also following that script.

Even with the digital cards, there are still loop holes that can be exploited grin
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Lionessza6(f): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2021
Geenosko:

Even with the digital cards, there are still loop holes that can be exploited grin

LMFAO, true that but a lot of clueless people will still be swallowed in Unfortunately cry. The situation in Australia is a clear example of how being organised & developed can backfire cheesy.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Boskybrown(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Government where no provide for you during Covid-19 won still help you stay alive with medicine, i will only take the one usa takes...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Techguy96:

Lol, I would rather listen to a doctor than pastors.
coolThen listen to wot the DOCTORS are saying.

THERE IS NO DATA TO SUGGEST SAFETY OR EFFICACY OF COVID VACCINE REGARDING

Anyone younger than age 18 or older than age 55

Pregnant or lactating mothers

Auto-immune conditions

Immunocompromised individuals

No data on transmission of covid

No data on preventing mortality from covid

No data on duration of protection from covid

Hard to believe right?

In case you think I'm making this up, or want to see the actual documents sent to the FDA by Pfizer and Moderna for their Emergency Use Authorization, you can check out this

https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download or this

respectively. https://www.fda.gov/media/144434/download

The data gaps can be found starting with page 46 and 48 respectively.

Only a born fool will still go ahead believing lieing government, rotten press and compromised medics to the extent of taking the USELESS VACCINE

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by malcom1X: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Stop overworking your small brain.
Whenever you see rich countries hoarding something, and poor countries not having enough, know that it is not a bad thing.

There is only one thing you need to know:
VACCINE REDUCES YOUR CHANCE OF HOSPITALIZATION AND DEATH!!! THAT IS A STATISTICAL FACT!!!!!!

Show me this statistics that you have been talking about, I showed you the statistics of Israel

So the statistics below is the statistics of Portugal.
See when the vaccine was introduced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2021
od501:

"I'm ten times more intelligent and smart than u will ever be,..." grin

Einstein was right afterall...You are dangerously ignorant. The most dangerous feeling is the illusion of wisdom.

I would have continued this argument, but you are so full of yourself. You said nobody bribed the Madagascaran president, how are you so sure about that when the man himself made it exposition. Are you the PA?
BTW..Read your link again and tell me where Trump said he was one of the first people to take the vaccine. You are so...off point Mr. Smart and Intelligent.

I'm done with you. To dumb for my liking.
coolDont mind all this vaccine beggars. they will regret it las las. its southerners i pity. all our intelligent professionals, medics, artisans, and influencers. Never think everybody is taking the same thing. Trump na vitamin c dem give am. this people think the illuminati is joking with dem. but sir. if u have the link to the madagascar president's claim of bribe. pls let me have it. thanks

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2021
FreeIgboho:

All you said are contradicted by FACTS. See below
coolHere is a graffiti on a post in ur America! IMAGINE A VACCINE SO SAFE YOU HAVE TO BE BLACKMAILED INTO TAKING IT, FOR A VIRUS SO DEADLY YOU HAVE TO BE TESTED TO EVEN KNOW YOU HAVE IT

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2021
FreeIgboho:

All you said are contradicted by FACTS. See below
grin Ur contradicting facts are a by-product of quack medicine
listen to real medics talking below. then come to a conclusion.

THE WORLD’S LEADING VACCINOLOGIST IS SOUNDING THE ALARM…

Here is what may be the biggest reason this covid vaccine doesn’t make sense to me.

When someone who is very pro-vaccine, who has spent his entire professional career overseeing the development of vaccines, is shouting from the mountaintops that we have a major problem, I think the man should be heard.

In case you missed it, and in case you care to watch it, here is Geert Vanden Bossche, explaining:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZxiNxYLpc&t=2128s

Why the covid vaccine may be putting so much pressure on the virus that we are accelerating it’s ability to mutate and become more deadly.

Why the covid vaccines may be creating vaccine-resistant viruses (similar to anti-biotic resistant bacteria).

Why, because of previous problems with Antibody Dependent Enhancement, we may be looking at a mass casualty event in the next few months/years.

If you want to see/read about a second, and longer, interview with Vanden Bossche, where he was asked some tough questions, you can check this out.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/interview-rob-verkerk-vanden-bossche-mass-covid-vaccinations/

If half of what he says comes true, these vaccines could be the worst invention of all time.

If you don’t like his science, take it up with him.

I’m just the messenger.

But I can also speak to covid personally.

IN ADDITION WOT DO U EXPECT, WEN THOSE IN CHARGE OF DISHING OUT COVID STATS, OWN SHARES IN COVID VACCINE FIRMS?

FAUCI AND SIX OTHERS AT NIAID OWN PATENTS IN THE MODERNA VACCINE

Thanks to the Bayh-Dole Act, government workers are allowed to file patents on any research they do using tax payer funding.

Tony Fauci owns over 1,000 patents (see this video for more details),

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/truth-rfk-jr-naomi-wolf-constitutional-rights/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=26b5c090-223d-4d5d-9526-e0f692535e8c

including patents being used on the Moderna vaccine...which he approved government funding for.

In fact, the NIH (which NIAID is part of) claims joint ownership of Moderna's vaccine.

Does anyone else see this as a MAJOR conflict of interest, or criminal even?

I say criminal because there's also this pesky problem that makes me even more distrustful of Fauci, NIAD, and the NIH in general.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Geenosko:

The fact that there's so much debate of the vaccine in the first place shows that something doesn't up.

That aside, Israel has one of highest vaccination rates but most new cases are from fully vaccinated people.

Finally, listen to what this virologist said about vaccination and transmission
https://twitter.com/TheRealPro7/status/1432999515196436482?s=19

Listen objectively

See below. Read objectively

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
malcom1X:

Show me this statistics that you have been talking about, I showed you the statistics of Israel

So the statistics below is the statistics of Portugal.
See when the vaccine was introduced.

See below.
Meanwhile your own graph shows cases fell in Portugal after vaccine!

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Krismas:
coolHere is a graffiti on a post in ur America! IMAGINE A VACCINE SO SAFE YOU HAVE TO BE BLACKMAILED INTO TAKING IT, FOR A VIRUS SO DEADLY YOU HAVE TO BE TESTED TO EVEN KNOW YOU HAVE IT

There are more extremist antivaxxers in US than any where else
I mean they are ready to shoot people who take the vaccines
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Krismas:
grin Ur contradicting facts are a by-product of quack medicine
listen to real medics talking below. then come to a conclusion.

THE WORLD’S LEADING VACCINOLOGIST IS SOUNDING THE ALARM…

Here is what may be the biggest reason this covid vaccine doesn’t make sense to me.

When someone who is very pro-vaccine, who has spent his entire professional career overseeing the development of vaccines, is shouting from the mountaintops that we have a major problem, I think the man should be heard.

In case you missed it, and in case you care to watch it, here is Geert Vanden Bossche, explaining:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZxiNxYLpc&t=2128s

Why the covid vaccine may be putting so much pressure on the virus that we are accelerating it’s ability to mutate and become more deadly.

Why the covid vaccines may be creating vaccine-resistant viruses (similar to anti-biotic resistant bacteria).

Why, because of previous problems with Antibody Dependent Enhancement, we may be looking at a mass casualty event in the next few months/years.

If you want to see/read about a second, and longer, interview with Vanden Bossche, where he was asked some tough questions, you can check this out.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/interview-rob-verkerk-vanden-bossche-mass-covid-vaccinations/

If half of what he says comes true, these vaccines could be the worst invention of all time.

If you don’t like his science, take it up with him.

I’m just the messenger.

But I can also speak to covid personally.

IN ADDITION WOT DO U EXPECT, WEN THOSE IN CHARGE OF DISHING OUT COVID STATS, OWN SHARES IN COVID VACCINE FIRMS?

FAUCI AND SIX OTHERS AT NIAID OWN PATENTS IN THE MODERNA VACCINE

Thanks to the Bayh-Dole Act, government workers are allowed to file patents on any research they do using tax payer funding.

Tony Fauci owns over 1,000 patents (see this video for more details),

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/truth-rfk-jr-naomi-wolf-constitutional-rights/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=26b5c090-223d-4d5d-9526-e0f692535e8c

including patents being used on the Moderna vaccine...which he approved government funding for.

In fact, the NIH (which NIAID is part of) claims joint ownership of Moderna's vaccine.

Does anyone else see this as a MAJOR conflict of interest, or criminal even?

I say criminal because there's also this pesky problem that makes me even more distrustful of Fauci, NIAD, and the NIH in general.

All you have to know is that vaccines have dramatically reduced hospitalizations and deaths. All these conjecture doesn't change that.
Also, going by what he is saying, Nigeria is the ideal place for vaccines since we don't have a raging pandemic.
As for Fauci, all that have been debunked.

BTW, remember all the conspiracies you people have previously come up with? Oyakhilome went on TV and said 5G was the cause. Then you told people that the tests were being used to spread the virus, etc.

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by DWJOBScom(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
CrestMan:

Can Almighty God (my Father) be afraid of a virus? Are you not aware that a Christian (a god) has Eternal Life? So, how can I be afraid of a virus I know where it was designed and fabricated from (Wuhan lab in China by the Deep State conspirators)?
Maybe, you don't know what it is to have Eternal Life (same Life Almighty God has)!
Didn't you read in the Bible that God said He had made Moses a god unto Pharaoh? Didn't you also read when Jesus called us gods?

A Christian is one that has the pulsating Life of God in him/her! Be a Christian who knows his rights in Christ and enjoy true peace!

Shalom

You can't limit God and the knowledge he waves
He made medicines and designed knowledge
You probably don't fal sick and when you do , you don't go to the hospital ?.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by iguita: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Infact, it has killed more westerners than elsewhere asides India.
kponkedenge:

It isn't a western scam.... It has killed a lot of people in Europe and America.... For some reason it hasn't killed us in Africa in large numbers for whatever reasons best known to it.... I just feel we should be grateful to God for this feet.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Goel: 2:42am On Sep 10, 2021
iguita:
Infact, it has killed more westerners than elsewhere asides India.
West and India could detect this virus and counted real deaths without caring about their international image. China and Russia also counted deaths but they didn't announce to avoid embarrassment.

Most countries in Africa meanwhile don't have resources to collect data for their actual population. So, they can't detect most of their corona infections and deaths.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by malcom1X: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2021
FreeIgboho:

See below.
Meanwhile your own graph shows cases fell in Portugal after vaccine!

Cases fell because the vaccine was suspended, that's AstraZenica.

I didn't see you post statistics just screenshot
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2021
malcom1X:

STOP LYING! You conspiracy psychos can lie eh. Cases in portugal started falling in January due to vaccines! See below

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2021
malcom1X:

Also you obviously don't know the meaning of statitcs.
The below is what us called statistics

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by malcom1X: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
FreeIgboho:

STOP LYING! You conspiracy psychos can lie eh. Cases in portugal started falling in January due to vaccines! See below

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-portugal-vaccine-idUSKBN2B72NZ

I gave you statistics from our world in data.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
malcom1X:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-portugal-vaccine-idUSKBN2B72NZ

I gave you statistics from our world in data.

I gave you statistics (numbers!), you give me a link.
But even the link you gave shows you are lying:

The temporary suspension happened March 15. You said that's when Covid cases started going down - a big lie. See it below again

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FourElements: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
FreeIgboho:

So why are rich nations being accused if hoarding tge vaccines. I thought it was poor countries they wanted to depopulate. Make up your minds. See below
I have made up my mind long ago, because we were made to know this evil is coming, sadly! sad
Now, let me help you a bit:
You need to have the intellect to differentiate the understandings and workings of the government of rich nations and the "hidden hands" that planned the Corona scam, and worked on the productuon of this inoculation to achieve the effect of depopulation and damnation.
The natural instincts of many Ignorant government officials is to "hoard" in order to have enough for their population.
The "hidden hands" that control the politicians, on the other hand, are operating at a higher level of intelligence and strategy.
They know the developed nations will be able to produce just enough, initially, but ultimately they will keep producing to meet the demands of the puppets in the less developed nations.
They already have a time map to achieve their
hell on earth agenda...
My friend, you are playing with 'The Big Boys' now cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
FourElements:
I have made up my mind long ago, because we were made to know this evil is coming, sadly! sad
Now, let me help you a bit:
You need to have the intellect to differentiate the understandings and workings of the government of rich nations and the "hidden hands" that planned the Corona scam, and worked on the productuon of this inoculation to achieve the effect of depopulation and damnation.
The natural instincts of many Ignorant government officials is to "hoard" in order to have enough for their population.
The "hidden hands" that control the politicians, on the other hand, are operating at a higher level of intelligence and strategy.
They know the developed nations will be able to produce just enough, initially, but ultimately they will keep producing to meet the demands of the puppets in the less developed nations.
They already have a time map to achieve their
hell on earth agenda...
My friend, you are playing with 'The Big Boys' now cheesy
Mr. Conspiracy Nut you are not making sense. The "hidden hands" (who are the ones who produced the vsccines o!) have the power to do all these but they don't have the power to make vaccines available to poor nations. The vaccines are supposed to start killing people soon. Is it when poor nations see that it is killing people that you will now ask them to take it??!!
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FourElements: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Mr. Conspiracy Nut you are not making sense. The "hidden hands" (who are the ones who produced the vsccines o!) have the power to do all these but they don't have the power to make vaccines available to poor nations. The vaccines are supposed to start killing people soon. Is it when poor nations see that it is killing people that you will now ask them to take it??!!
Who is the Nutcase here when your cheap ego keep showing you are quite deluded.

Cheap puppet like you keep spewing conspiracy when the truth keep kicking you in the ass.
why did you say the vaccine will start killing people soon if you believe it's all a "theory"? Are you confused?
Do you think these demons are as dull as some of you useful-idiots they are using to promote the "syrup"!cheesy Don't they control the media? What does it cost them to use the media and keep denying that the vaccine is not the cause of their new variants and deaths.
The media and recruited satan-soldiers like you are helping them to buy more time for more people in poor nations to be injected.
So, stay away from my mentions and you have the choice to go and continue your damnable work! Adieu
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
FourElements:
Who is the Nutcase here when your cheap ego keep showing you are quite deluded.

Cheap puppet like you keep spewing conspiracy when the truth keep kicking you in the ass.
why did you say the vaccine will start killing people soon if you believe it's all a "theory"? Are you confused?
Do you think these demons are as dull as some of you useful-idiots they are using to promote the "syrup"!cheesy Don't they control the media? What does it cost them to use the media and keep denying that the vaccine is not the cause of their new variants and deaths.
The media and recruited satan-soldiers like you are helping them to buy more time for more people in poor nations to be injected.
So, stay away from my mentions and you have the choice to go and continue your damnable work! Adieu

Conspiracy Nutcase you still didn’t answer the question: WHY DON'T POOR COUNTRIES HAVE VACCINES??!! (yet they are the ones "they" most want to depopulation)

By "the vaccines will start killing people soon" I'm only repeating what nutcases like you have been saying as in below

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FourElements: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Conspiracy Nutcase you still didn’t answer the question: WHY DON'T POOR COUNTRIES HAVE VACCINES??!! (yet they are the ones "they" most want to depopulation)

By "the vaccines will start killing people soon" I'm only repeating what nutcases like you have been saying as in below
You are both a nuisance and a dullard.
So you still can't decipher my answer in my earlier posts. Are they still not sending in the fake vaccines to Africa? Your limited intellect is not making you to understand the relationship between available manpower and cost of production on volume of the 'concoctions' that can be produced within a given time frame.
If they have a production line in those your poor nations, won't they have supplied more?
You are wasting my time...
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
FourElements:
You are both a nuisance and a dullard.
So you still can't decipher my answer in my earlier posts. Are they still not sending in the fake vaccines to Africa? Your limited intellect is not making you to understand the relationship between available manpower and cost of production on volume of the 'concoctions' that can be produced within a given time frame.p
If they have a production line in those your poor nations, won't they have supplied more? Ll
You are wasting my time...

U know, conspiracy nutism is really a serious mental disorder. At least other mental disorders can acknowledge when they've made a fool of themselves.
First Oyakhilome came on TV to boldly announce that 5G caused covid, then they said don't dare take the tests because that's their method for spreading the virus, then it was Bill Gates, Bill Gates. All these have proved to be nonsense, they simply move on to the next one. Now it is that vaccines are designed to kill people (depopulation!). Now every possible member of the "they" they keep talking about have taken the vaccine including Donald Trump and FFK, known conspirationists. The only ones denied the vaccines are poor people! This nutcase hasn't been able to say why. Instead he is talking production. As if people who supposedly wield all that power can't very easily control production and distribution. See one of your gods below. When people don't die in two years, they'll simply move to the next conspiracy!

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FourElements: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
FreeIgboho:

U know, conspiracy nutism is really a serious mental disorder. At least other mental disorders can acknowledge when they've made a fool of themselves.
First Oyakhilome came on TV to boldly announce that 5G caused covid, then they said don't dare take the tests because that's their method for spreading the virus, then it was Bill Gates, Bill Gates. All these have proved to be nonsense, they simply move on to the next one. Now it is that vaccines are designed to kill people (depopulation!). Now every possible member of the "they" they keep talking about have taken the vaccine including Donald Trump and FFK, known conspirationists. The only ones denied the vaccines are poor people! This nutcase hasn't been able to say why. Instead he is talking production. As if people who supposedly wield all that power can't very easily control production and distribution. See one of your gods below. When people don't die in two years, they'll simply move to the next conspiracy!
See half-educated omugo! Frustrated Satan soldier. Not surprised though. Usual aggressive and lying mentality after allowing themselves to be foolishly jabbed.
The demonic terrorists keep pushing that others should be forcefully injected as well with the poison through "mandate".
Your deception and manipulation can not stand the test of time.
Despite numerous documented lifetime injuries and deaths, demons like you will still close your eyes and say nothing is happening-Beasts!
I'll be back for you shortly...
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
FourElements:
See half-educated omugo! Frustrated Satan soldier. Not surprised though. Usual aggressive and lying mentality after allowing themselves to be foolishly jabbed.
The demonic terrorists keep pushing that others should be forcefully injected as well with the poison through "mandate".
Your deception and manipulation can not stand the test of time.
Despite numerous documented lifetime injuries and deaths, demons like you will still close your eyes and say nothing is happening-Beasts!
I'll be back for you shortly...

Typical conspiracy nut. He is unable to answer simple common sense questions and therefore spews insults.
You are asked again: HOW COME ALL THE "THEY" HAVE TAKEN THE DEADLY VACCINES BUT THE POOR HAVEN'T (I thought it was especially the poor that hey want to depolpulate!). Answer these screenshots:

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FourElements: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Typical conspiracy nut. He is unable to answer simple common sense questions and therefore spews insults.
You are asked again: HOW COME ALL THE "THEY" HAVE TAKEN THE DEADLY VACCINES BUT THE POOR HAVEN'T (I thought it was especially the poor that hey want to depolpulate!). Answer these screenshots:
Who is spewing insults at you? You rude dolt calling those trying to inform you conspiracy nuts. What do you even know about the origin and purpose of the 'disinfo' term "conspiracy theory"-. You just keep echoing it like the zombie the Globalists have turned you to. Chai! I sorry for you. sad
Look at this MSM zombie with Disinfo screenshots). If by now you don't know those controlling your BBC and CNN etc are part of the scam, you should go back to your mother's womb.
When did I ever tell you in my posts that it is especially the poor that they want to depopulate? You're drowsy.
Who are those you refer to as "the poor" that haven't taken it?
Try to be less ambiguous. Unless you meant vaccine hesitancy in Africa due to religious beliefs. undecided
There are informations that I can't even go into with you because, "the children's bread are not for dogs"!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman Wanders Away After Giving Birth To Bouncing Baby. PICS / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa / COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.