Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated (23001 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin Pls if u cannot avoid the VIRUS, then avoid the VACCINE
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Misteeq1(f): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:
Covid19 wey everybody dey collect, e reach your turn you wan turn am to Epistle.
it's not the same for everyone , it preys on existing conditions. Just be thankful that IF youve had it, it seemed like common malaria to you.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by qtguru(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mynd44:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1435525258522603522.html

Eya, I know him, former school mate and we met at the gym some last few weeks and shook hands, I need to get mine this Friday sef.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Bbbwings: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
Greenishland:
grin

I suffered from Covid 19 throughout the month of August and I have recovered fully without the hospital. This is what I did:

Made guava leaves team and steamed it plus drinking same warm

Squeezed bitter leaf juice and drank (in fact this is the best cure for covid because my symptoms reduced by about 70 percent the first time I took it.

Drank coca cola to reduce nausea

Took tom tom to clear my throat and reduce cough

Took azithromycin, zinc, vitamin c 1000mg, vitamin B complex, vitamin D3 and multivitamin.

Ate apples daily

Ate fresh ginger and garlic

Steamed with guava leaves tea up to 4 times daily while drinking same and drinking warm water with every meal.

I recovered faster than people that went to hospital.

Note that I and my family members prayed fervently while the treatment was going on.

I even had underlying condition of high blood pressure but God saw me through and I recovered within some days after discovering that it was covid.

At first, I was treating malaria and cough until I stopped perceiving odour. This was what prolonged my time of healing.

Now having said this, I know that God gave Nigerians the cure for covid 19 but we are busy undermining it and going to hospital.

My mind is telling me that this therapy we use to cure covid can be used to cure HIV as well since both of them are viruses.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by qtguru(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
DropsMic:
This story is exactly what it is... Twitter story.

It's real, he wouldn't lie , my bro told me about it today and advised me, when I informed him that we met and spoke. I've been taking this covid lightly
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by adioolayi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Greenishland:
grin

I suffered from Covid 19 throughout the month of August and I have recovered fully without the hospital. This is what I did:

Squeezed bitter leaf juice and drank (in fact this is the best cure for covid because my symptoms reduced by about 70 percent the first time I took it.

Took azithromycin, zinc, vitamin c 1000mg, vitamin B complex, vitamin D3 and multivitamin.

Ate apples daily

Steamed with guava leaves tea up to 4 times daily while drinking same and drinking warm water with every meal.

Note that I and my family members prayed fervently while the treatment was going on.

I even had underlying condition of high blood pressure but God saw me through and I recovered within some days after discovering that it was covid.

At first, I was treating malaria and cough until I stopped perceiving odour. This was what prolonged my time of healing.

Now having said this, I know that God gave Nigerians the cure for covid 19 but we are busy undermining it and going to hospital.

My mind is telling me that this therapy we use to cure covid can be used to cure HIV as well since both of them are viruses.

So, between all the pains and stress this caused you and your loved ones (atleast people that care about you will be affected in one way or the other..you would have used their time and resources)....

AND

...a simple jab of CoVID19 vaccine..

Which one do you think is better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
RedEnergy:
Same thing with unvaccinated people, most of us are asymptomatic to the virus. And being vaccinated is not a guarantee that the virus can't kill the person, that's why they still tell vaccinated people to observe Covid19 protocols.
grin In which case, the vaccine is USELESS? Like using salt that has lost its saltiness? Wot for?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Sunnylovesil: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
When they told us HIV/AIDS has no cure yet they came up with some sorts of treatment and therapy and people can live with it for many years, but how come they can't come up with drugs to treat to live with this so called covid? Why must it be by vaccination at all cost?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by iguita: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
The difference is that when you get the vaccine, you will not fall terribly ill if you contract the virus. Like the guy this post was about, if he had taken the vaccine, he would have been in his house, sipping red label and telling his friends that 'omo, I catch COVID oo, the thing no even bug me'. Most importantly, getting everyone vaccinated will stop the mutations of the virus. It is better to err on the side of caution. You may be strong to overcome the virus, any healthy person will, but think of your aged and loved ones. Think of the unhealthy people around you. Covid is a death sentence to anyone with diabetes, health problem, or any other serious illness. God has helped us in Nigeria, we need to help ourselves.

RedEnergy:

Vaccinated:
Someone that took Covid19 vaccines still needs to wear masks, still needs to wash or sanitize the hands regularly, still needs to observe social distancing...etc! Why? To avoid getting or spreading the Coronavirus.

Unvaccinated:
Someone that didn't take Covid19 vaccines and needs to wear masks, needs to wash or sanitize the hands regularly, needs to observe social distancing...etc! Why? To avoid getting or spreading the Coronavirus.

There's no difference between the 2 groups. What's the point of getting vaccinated if I still have to live my life like an unvaccinated person? Say whatever you want but I will not be getting any Covid19 vaccines. I'll take my chances with my natural immune system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by BigYash: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
harizonal123:
Lab rat
Big one grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by DWJOBScom(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teewhy2:
if chanced get your shot now that they still begging people to be vaccinated, it might get to a time that you will pay and queue under the sun to get it in Nigeria.

Am sure this was revealed to you
Very very true
Now that booster shots are now being considered and big countries are now hoarding it
It's something that must be done
I have taken my second one but still being careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by cocoduck: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Reinaldo:
COVID-19 is real. Better use your brain.
to do what exactly?
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Greenishland:
grin

Ate apples daily

grin Oh my God! Ginger and Garlic na blood thinner, Guava leaves na for erection and sperm problem, like watery sperm. Azithromycin na antibiotic. Next time use the Madagascar formula. E dey kill covid immediately.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by cocoduck: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
deedo93:
Covid's no joke ooo. Guys pls vaccinate. if you are apprehensive about the vaccine then observe the outlined protocols and try to boost your immunity naturally.

My experience with it in January was a terrible one.
vaccines do not prevent COVID

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by RedEnergy: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Krismas:
grin In which case, the vaccine is USELESS? Like using salt that has lost its saltiness? Wot for?
Exactly. It's just like a placebo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
iguita:
The difference is that when you get the vaccine, you will not fall terribly ill if you contract the virus. Like the guy this post was about, if he had taken the vaccine, he would have been in his house, sipping red label and telling his friends that 'omo, I catch COVID oo, the thing no even bug me'. Most importantly, getting everyone vaccinated will stop the mutations of the virus. It is better to err on the side of caution. You may be strong to overcome the virus, any healthy person will, but think of your aged and loved ones. Think of the unhealthy people around you. Covid is a death sentence to anyone with diabetes, health problem, or any other serious illness. God has helped us in Nigeria, we need to help ourselves.

coolLies! It is the vaccine that is responsible for the MUTATIONS.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Lionessza6(f): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Geenosko:
Vaccines doesn't prevent infection,
Vaccines doesn't prevent transmission

Take your vaccine in peace and leave those aren't interested alone.

Lol, funny enough these vaccinated people seem more afraid of dying from covid or getting infected than the unvaccinated grin grin. Could it be that they don't trust the vaccine or they're simple being vindictive? cheesy. What do you think will happen in Nigeria when they announce mandatory vaccine or should I say companies start " requesting" their staff to get vaccinated ?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by kponkedenge(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
DayDreamer05:
Covid is a Western scam, quote me anywhere, take it to the bank coz amma gonna win you.

And that reminds me, there are people who are really immune to covid virus, if it really exist.

It isn't a western scam.... It has killed a lot of people in Europe and America.... For some reason it hasn't killed us in Africa in large numbers for whatever reasons best known to it.... I just feel we should be grateful to God for this feet.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
adioolayi:

So, between all the pains and stress this caused you and your loved ones (atleast people that care about you will be affected in one way or the other..you would have used their time and resources)....

AND

...a simple jab of CoVID19 vaccine..

Which one do you think is better
grin VACCINE-BEGGARS! The vaccine does not stop the infection. Covid is not death sentence, thousands have recovered easily from it in two yrs. covid is not deadly. Taking vaccine is therefore not justified

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by OmoOshodi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Paid advert

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Krismas:
coolStory! Those vaccinated have been known to die of the disease. After 1st and 2nd shot! Infact the VACCINE is more deadly than the VIRUS RedEnergy, Lionessza6, Geenosko, OmoOshodi, cocoduck, od501

See below and stop arguing nonsense.

August 25, 2021 — The Health Department today released new data on vaccine effectiveness and breakthrough cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Between January 17 and August 7, 2021, 96.1% of COVID-19 cases, 96.9% of COVID-19 hospitalizations, and 97.3% of COVID-19 deaths in New York City were in people who were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated. Additionally, for the same time period, 0.33% of fully vaccinated New Yorkers have ever been diagnosed with COVID-19, 0.02% have been hospitalized with COVID-19, and 0.003% have died due to complications with COVID-19.

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by od501: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Reinaldo:
COVID-19 is real. Better use your brain.

Exactly, use your brain. Why a vaccination and not a cure? Why will WHO sabotage any effort to produce a cure?

I smell rat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by RedEnergy: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
iguita:

Check these reports:
1) "During this time, VAERS received 7,218 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccines"
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

2) Vaccinated Florida man dies from Covid19
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/08/19/florida-clark-allen-obituary-covid/

3) 106 fully vaccinated people die from Covid19
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/coronavirus/100-fully-vaccinated-people-have-died-from-covid-in-mass/2463080/

4) Partially vaccinated person dies from Covid19 in Edo State
https://punchng.com/partially-vaccinated-person-three-others-die-of-covid-19-in-edo/

Can you see that your claim is false now? Some fully vaccinated people are still dying from Covid19. Which proves that they don't fully understand the virus yet and these current Covid19 vaccines are try-your-luck Bet9ja vaccines that don't guarantee anything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
kponkedenge:

It isn't a western scam.... It has killed a lot of people in Europe and America.... For some reason it hasn't killed us in Africa in large numbers for whatever reasons best known to it.... I just feel we should be grateful to God for this feet.
grin Do u know wot happened in National stadium wen they tried to stage the Nigerian version of Westlemania? People who use to swear that WWF is real, started shouting FAKE FAKE! Oyinbo is more convincing. Thats all. Scam na scam

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
RedEnergy:

Check these reports:
1) "During this time, VAERS received 7,218 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccines"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/08/19/florida-clark-allen-obituary-covid/

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/coronavirus/100-fully-vaccinated-people-have-died-from-covid-in-mass/2463080/

https://punchng.com/partially-vaccinated-person-three-others-die-of-covid-19-in-edo/

Can you see that your claim is false now? Some fully vaccinated people are still dying from Covid19. Which proves that they don't fully understand the virus yet and these current Covid19 vaccines are try-your-luck Bet9ja vaccines that don't guarantee anything.
coolExperts are talking! Nice one bro. More of dat, so all this VACCINE-BEGGARS can return to sense

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by olalekan9320(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
harizonal123:
Lab rat
Later you'll insult people from the north who refused to take polio vaccine, how are you different from them?

Lab rat ko, lab goat ni
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

See below and stop arguing nonsense
coolLet me answer u with RedEnergy Check these reports:

Can you see that your claim is false now? Some fully vaccinated people are still dying from Covid19. Which proves that they don't fully understand the virus yet and these current Covid19 vaccines are try-your-luck Bet9ja vaccines that don't guarantee
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
od501:

Exactly, use your brain. Why a vaccination and not a cure? Why will WHO sabotage any effort to produce a cure?

I smell rat

These ignoramuses. Mention one virus that has ever been cured

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Techguy96(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
killALIEN:
Im not against whoever chooses to get vaccinated, but dont compel me or anyone to get the vaccine. Its my/our choice, and i choose not to get vaccinated.
Did u choose the polio vaccine as well, ur parents were wiser than u sha so I'm not surprise

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Lionessza6(f): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

See below and stop arguing nonsense

If it's so effective why the need for booster shots? grin

And you can argue with this *nonsense * here grin;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Techguy96(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
od501:

I smell rat
Have u seen any virus with a cure b4, una too mumu for nairaland it's why this platform is failing, full of stupid people.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lionessza6:

If it's so effective why the need for booster shots? grin

And you can argue with this *nonsense * here grin;

Here are my stats. Present yours

August 25, 2021 — The Health Department today released new data on vaccine effectiveness and breakthrough cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Between January 17 and August 7, 2021, 96.1% of COVID-19 cases, 96.9% of COVID-19 hospitalizations, and 97.3% of COVID-19 deaths in New York City were in people who were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated. Additionally, for the same time period, 0.33% of fully vaccinated New Yorkers have ever been diagnosed with COVID-19, 0.02% have been hospitalized with COVID-19, and 0.003% have died due to complications with COVID-19.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mayowa Ahmed: Police Freeze Account / Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) / Mentally Challenged Woman Wanders Away After Giving Birth To Bouncing Baby. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.