Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated (23006 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by malcom1X: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Those who RECOVERED!!!
You should be comparing the vaccinated and unvaccinated among those who NEVER had covid!!
Also you ignored the below.

And why are rich countries hoarding the vaccines? Why don't they want us to die??

There are protests in those rich countries they are not taking the vaccine as you think.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Krismas:
coolKennedy is a senator. Once a senator always a senator. Perhaps the universal vaccination story does not accurately capture wot Kennedy once went to court for. I will come to the vaccine. But you have not commented on proff. Yeedon?

Stop being stubbornly ignorant. This Kennedy was never a senator. The last senator from that clan died decades ago.
Yeedon is a well known anti-vaxer crackpot. See below

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
malcom1X:

There are protests in those rich countries they are not taking the vaccine as you think.

Question is, why are their governments hoardingvthe vaccines? Why don't they want us to follow die??
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by malcom1X: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Question is, why are their governments hoardingvthe vaccines? Why don't they want us to follow die??

This is the most foolish question that anyone in nairaland has asked today. I'll leave you to your stupidity.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
malcom1X:

I posted a link where Israel was going for their fourth jab because the vaccine isn't working. You can check here you can watch the video too.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/coronavirus/1630776202-israel-should-begin-preparing-for-rollout-of-4th-vaccine-dose-pandemic-czar-says

This is a picture by New York yes of biden discussion about booster shot every five months.

You are the lab rat if you've taken that gene therapy

These are just discussions and speculations.

See the latest real news below

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by od501: 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Insulting people - the hallmark of an ignoramus who not only can't use his head but has nothing to cite except some obscure anecdotes and rumors!

Oh...you fell insulted now, right? Glad to know you have learnt your lessons. Next time don't go around insulting people, even on top your coconut head.

And you called by points rumours? Lol...dude don't even read magazines, I also doubt you watch documentaries too. Keep being proud of your naivety, insulting people and coming back to cry foul. I'm dome with you, go sleep.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
malcom1X:

This is the most foolish question that anyone in nairaland has asked today. I'll leave you to your stupidity.

Perfect!
The quote is:
"When you have no answer, insult the plaintiff"
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by malcom1X: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Perfect!
The quote is:
"When you have no answer, insult the plaintiff"

Check our conversation, you've been the one insulting me even when I was giving you facts and stats.

Look at our conversation on properly. I'll go back and make them bold.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by malcom1X: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Stop acting stupid. We are talking covid19. What you cite doesn't apply. Hydroxychloroquine is what seems to have some effect on covi19

You insulted me here.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
malcom1X:

Check our conversation, you've been the one insulting me even when I was giving you facts and stats.

Look at our conversation on properly. I'll go back and make them bold.

I wasn't insulting you. I was only stating facts - that u can't use your head and that u can't cite anything pertinent from a reputable source
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2021
malcom1X:

You insulted me here.

How can this be an insult. You stupidly posted an OLD patent about chloroquine and SARS Corona. I simply told u to stop acting stupid
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by od501: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You are attacking the guy when you are the mumu who doesn't use his head. Why were Trump and his family one of the first to get the vaccines. Why has he been bragging about being the one who developed it.
Why are rich countries hoarding the vaccines while poor countries that need depopulation have none.
You keep citing anecdotes and rumors. Below are hard statistics of FACTS.

Sometimes I wonder how some people on this forum are programmed. You feel so comfortable insulting people, but when they respond accordingly, you turn around to cry foul.

You are quick to call someone mumu on top someone elses analysis. Let clear 'Mr Google search', Trump never got the vaccine till he left office. I don't know about the rest of the family, but Trump never took the vaccine.

He didn't even approve one cos they refused to submit the samples to the Whitehouse medical term for further clinical tests. That's one of the weapons Biden used against him.

I know people like you are not always comfortable with the truth, but let me just waste ma time afterall. I too know dey kee! Na I too make Timo wear shirt back go Owambe.

Finally, if you are brave enough to throw insults at people, be brave enough to accept a response. I'm done with you, you can now go back to Googling rubbish!
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by malcom1X: 12:09am On Sep 09, 2021
FreeIgboho:

I wasn't insulting you. I was only stating facts - that u can't use your head and that u can't cite anything pertinent from a reputable source

Did you read the approval for the vaccine by the FDA?

Riddle me this. How can a jab provide protection without providing protection?!? ��
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Stop being stubbornly ignorant. This Kennedy was never a senator. The last senator from that clan died decades ago.
Yeedon is a well known anti-vaxer crackpot. See below
cool ok its his father that was senator. yet u appear to me as naive, taking hook line and sinker anything medical and governmental vampires spew at u? cant u see they were trying to rubbish Yeedon?
Then to the vaccine
THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES

The four major companies who are making these covid vaccines are/have either:

Never brought a vaccine to market before covid (Moderna and Johnson & Johnson).

Are serial felons (Pfizer, and Astra Zeneca).

Are both (Johnson & Johnson).

Moderna had been trying to "Modernize our RNA" (thus the company name)--for years, but had never successfully brought ANY product to market--how nice for them to get a major cash infusion from the government to keep trying.

In fact, all major vaccine makers (save Moderna) have paid out tens of billions of dollars in damages for other products they brought to market when they knew those products would cause injuries and death--see Vioxx, Bextra, Celebrex, Thalidomide, and Opioids as a few examples.

If drug companies willfully choose to put harmful products in the market, when they can be sued, why would we trust any product where they have NO liability?
In case it hasn't sunk in, let me reiterate...3 of the 4 covid vaccine makers have been sued for products they brought to market even though they knew injuries and deaths would result.

Johnson & Johnson has lost major lawsuits in 1995, 1996, 2001, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2019
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/johnson-johnson-why-trust-vaccine/

(For what it's worth, J&J's vaccine also contains tissues from aborted fetal cells, perhaps a topic for another discussion)

Pfizer has the distinction of the biggest criminal payout in history. They have lost so many lawsuits it's hard to count. You can check out their rap sheet here.

https://www.mp-22.com/vax

Maybe that's why they are demanding that countries where they don't have liability protection put up collateral to cover vaccine-injury lawsuits.

Astra Zeneca has similarly lost so many lawsuits it's hard to count. Here's one. Here's another...you get the point. And in case you missed it, the company had their covid vaccine suspended in at least 18 countries over concerns of blood clots,

https://www.businessinsider.com/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-countries-suspend-denmark-thailand-batch-blood-clots-2021-3?op=1

and they completely botched their meeting with the FDA with numbers from their study that didn't match. https://thehighwire.com/videos/astrazeneca-vaccine-falls-from-grace/

Oh, and apparently J&J (whose vaccine is approved for "Emergency Use" in the US) and Astrazenca (whose vaccine is not approved for "Emergency Use" in the US), had a little mix up in their ingredients...in 15 million doses.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/johnson-johnson-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-ingredient-mix-up/

Let me reiterate this point:

Given the free pass from liability, and the checkered past of these companies, why would we assume that all their vaccines are safe and made completely above board?
Where else in life would we trust someone with that kind of reputation?

To me that makes as much sense as expecting a remorseless, abusive, unfaithful lover to become a different person because a judge said deep down they are a good person.

No. I don't trust them.

No liability. No trust.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 12:19am On Sep 09, 2021
od501:

Sometimes I wonder how some people on this forum are programmed. You feel so comfortable insulting people, but when they respond accordingly, you turn around to cry foul.

You are quick to call someone mumu on top someone elses analysis. Let clear 'Mr Google search', Trump never got the vaccine till he left office. I don't know about the rest of the family, but Trump never took the vaccine.

He didn't even approve one cos they refused to submit the samples to the Whitehouse medical term for further clinical tests. That's one of the weapons Biden used against him.

I know people like you are not always comfortable with the truth, but let me just waste ma time afterall. I too know dey kee! Na I too make Timo wear shirt back go Owambe.

Finally, if you are brave enough to throw insults at people, be brave enough to accept a response. I'm done with you, you can now go back to Googling rubbish!

How is it an insult when u state a fact. Compare what you wrote above and these screenshots below, then tell me what someone like you can be called if not mumu

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Stop reading conspiracy nonsense. Educate yourself properly if u wish to know.
First of all Kennedy is NOT a senator.
Secondly, Bill Gates has nothing to do with vaccines in US. The vaccines he helped sponsor are still not ready.
Thirdly there never was, and never will be universal vaccination in US. Americans will die first - the ultimate individualists who abhore anything big brother.
Fourthly, there are vaccines that are not mRNA, like Johnson and Johnson.
Fifthly, these are stories that have been fact-checked and debunked
coolStill on conspiracy theory
If you are doubting pastor Chris or Oyedepo, then read this and understand what is come upon you.
I'm sure these pastors do not even know this, but there's something that is telling them to tell you not to take that vaccine.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

Also If the World Health Organization tells you to take an expired Vaccine, then know that there's something going on that you don't know about. How do we know the ones brought to Nigeria isn't also expired? These countries received the vaccine before us. But the point here is that WHO wants you to take something that's expired. (Repeat the last sentence again)

http://minorityreporter.net/more-african-countries-reject-advice-on-expired-covid-19-vaccines/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56848551

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/malawi-rejects-who-call-use-expired-covid-vaccine
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 12:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Krismas:
cool ok its his father that was senator. yet u appear to me as naive, taking hook line and sinker anything medical and governmental vampires spew at u? cant u see they were trying to rubbish Yeedon?
Then to the vaccine
THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES

The four major companies who are making these covid vaccines are/have either:

Never brought a vaccine to market before covid (Moderna and Johnson & Johnson).

Are serial felons (Pfizer, and Astra Zeneca).

Are both (Johnson & Johnson).

Moderna had been trying to "Modernize our RNA" (thus the company name)--for years, but had never successfully brought ANY product to market--how nice for them to get a major cash infusion from the government to keep trying.

In fact, all major vaccine makers (save Moderna) have paid out tens of billions of dollars in damages for other products they brought to market when they knew those products would cause injuries and death--see Vioxx, Bextra, Celebrex, Thalidomide, and Opioids as a few examples.

If drug companies willfully choose to put harmful products in the market, when they can be sued, why would we trust any product where they have NO liability?
In case it hasn't sunk in, let me reiterate...3 of the 4 covid vaccine makers have been sued for products they brought to market even though they knew injuries and deaths would result.

Johnson & Johnson has lost major lawsuits in 1995, 1996, 2001, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2019
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/johnson-johnson-why-trust-vaccine/

(For what it's worth, J&J's vaccine also contains tissues from aborted fetal cells, perhaps a topic for another discussion)

Pfizer has the distinction of the biggest criminal payout in history. They have lost so many lawsuits it's hard to count. You can check out their rap sheet here.

https://www.mp-22.com/vax

Maybe that's why they are demanding that countries where they don't have liability protection put up collateral to cover vaccine-injury lawsuits.

Astra Zeneca has similarly lost so many lawsuits it's hard to count. Here's one. Here's another...you get the point. And in case you missed it, the company had their covid vaccine suspended in at least 18 countries over concerns of blood clots,

https://www.businessinsider.com/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-countries-suspend-denmark-thailand-batch-blood-clots-2021-3?op=1

and they completely botched their meeting with the FDA with numbers from their study that didn't match. https://thehighwire.com/videos/astrazeneca-vaccine-falls-from-grace/

Oh, and apparently J&J (whose vaccine is approved for "Emergency Use" in the US) and Astrazenca (whose vaccine is not approved for "Emergency Use" in the US), had a little mix up in their ingredients...in 15 million doses.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/johnson-johnson-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-ingredient-mix-up/

Let me reiterate this point:

Given the free pass from liability, and the checkered past of these companies, why would we assume that all their vaccines are safe and made completely above board?
Where else in life would we trust someone with that kind of reputation?

To me that makes as much sense as expecting a remorseless, abusive, unfaithful lover to become a different person because a judge said deep down they are a good person.

No. I don't trust them.

No liability. No trust.

Don't confuse yourself with all these.
Whenever you see rich countries hoarding something, and poor countries not having enough, know that it is not a bad thing.

There is only one thing you need to know:
VACCINE REDUCES YOUR CHANCE OF HOSPITALIZATION AND DEATH!!! THAT IS A STATISTICAL FACT!!!!!!
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 12:33am On Sep 09, 2021
Krismas:
If you are doubting pastor Chris or Oyedepo, then read this and understand what is come upon you.
I'm sure these pastors do not even know this, but there's something that is telling them to tell you not to take that vaccine.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

Also If the World Health Organization tells you to take an expired Vaccine, then know that there's something going on that you don't know about. How do we know the ones brought to Nigeria isn't also expired? These countries received the vaccine before us. But the point here is that WHO wants you to take something that's expired. (Repeat the last sentence again)

http://minorityreporter.net/more-african-countries-reject-advice-on-expired-covid-19-vaccines/

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/malawi-rejects-who-call-use-expired-covid-vaccine

Stop confusing yourself.
Whenever you see rich countries hoarding something, and poor countries not having enough, know that it is not a bad thing.

VACCINE REDUCES YOUR CHANCE OF HOSPITALIZATION AND DEATH!!! THAT IS A STATISTICAL FACT!!!!!!
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 12:35am On Sep 09, 2021
malcom1X:

Did you read the approval for the vaccine by the FDA?

Riddle me this. How can a jab provide protection without providing protection?!? ��

Stop overworking your small brain.

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 12:48am On Sep 09, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Stop confusing yourself.

coolReally? be deceiving yourself
THERE IS NO DATA TO SUGGEST SAFETY OR EFFICACY REGARDING

Anyone younger than age 18 or older than age 55

Pregnant or lactating mothers

Auto-immune conditions

Immunocompromised individuals

No data on transmission of covid

No data on preventing mortality from covid

No data on duration of protection from covid

Hard to believe right?

In case you think I'm making this up, or want to see the actual documents sent to the FDA by Pfizer and Moderna for their Emergency Use Authorization, you can check out this

https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download or this

respectively. https://www.fda.gov/media/144434/download

The data gaps can be found starting with page 46 and 48 respectively.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)

Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 11:14am On Apr 16
NO LONG-TERM SAFETY TESTING

Obviously, with products that have only been on the market a few months, we have no long-term safety data.

In other words, we have no idea what this product will do in the body months or years from now--for ANY population.

Given all the risks above (risks that ALL pharmaceutical products have), would it not be prudent to wait to see if the worst-case scenarios have indeed been avoided?

Would it not make sense to want to fill those pesky "data gaps" before we try to give this to every man, woman, and child on the planet?

Well...that would make sense, but to have that data, they need to test it on people, which leads me to my next point...
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 12:55am On Sep 09, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Don't confuse yourself with all these.

coolI see
THE VACCINES DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION OR INFECTION

Wait, what?

Aren't these vaccines supposed to be what we've been waiting for to "go back to normal"?

Nope.

Why do you think we're getting all these conflicting messages about needing to practice social distancing and wear masks AFTER we get a vaccine?

The reason is because these vaccines were never designed to stop transmission OR infection.
If you don't believe me, I refer you again to the papers submitted to the FDA I linked to above.

The primary endpoint (what the vaccines are meant to accomplish) is to lower your symptoms.

Sounds like just about every other drug on the market right?

That's it...lowering your symptoms is the big payoff we've been waiting for.

Does that seem completely pointless to anyone but me?

It can't stop us from spreading the virus.

It can't stop the virus from infecting us once we have it.

To get the vaccine is to accept all the risk of these experimental products and the best it might do is lower symptoms?

Heck, there are plenty of other things I can do to lower my symptoms that don't involve taking what appears to be a really risky product.

Now for the next logical question:

If we're worried about asymptomatic spreaders, would the vaccine not make it more likely that we are creating asymptomatic spread?
If it indeed reduces symptoms, anyone who gets it might not even know they are sick and thus they are more likely to spread the virus, right?

For what it's worth, I've heard many people say the side effects of the vaccine (especially the second dose) are worse than catching covid.

I can't make sense of that either.

Take the risk.

Get no protection.

Suffer through the vaccine side-effects.

Keep wearing your mask and social distancing...

And continue to be able to spread the virus.
(

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by obyikye(f): 1:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Krismas:
grin VACCINE-BEGGAR
Look at you!!!! Why would I beg anyone to take vaccine?? Do whatever pleases you with your life. I have got no time to check time!!!!!!!
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 2:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Krismas:
coolI see
THE VACCINES DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION OR INFECTION

Wait, what?

Aren't these vaccines supposed to be what we've been waiting for to "go back to normal"?

Nope.

Why do you think we're getting all these conflicting messages about needing to practice social distancing and wear masks AFTER we get a vaccine?

The reason is because these vaccines were never designed to stop transmission OR infection.
If you don't believe me, I refer you again to the papers submitted to the FDA I linked to above.

The primary endpoint (what the vaccines are meant to accomplish) is to lower your symptoms.

Sounds like just about every other drug on the market right?

That's it...lowering your symptoms is the big payoff we've been waiting for.

Does that seem completely pointless to anyone but me?

It can't stop us from spreading the virus.

It can't stop the virus from infecting us once we have it.

To get the vaccine is to accept all the risk of these experimental products and the best it might do is lower symptoms?

Heck, there are plenty of other things I can do to lower my symptoms that don't involve taking what appears to be a really risky product.

Now for the next logical question:

If we're worried about asymptomatic spreaders, would the vaccine not make it more likely that we are creating asymptomatic spread?
If it indeed reduces symptoms, anyone who gets it might not even know they are sick and thus they are more likely to spread the virus, right?

For what it's worth, I've heard many people say the side effects of the vaccine (especially the second dose) are worse than catching covid.

I can't make sense of that either.

Take the risk.

Get no protection.

Suffer through the vaccine side-effects.

Keep wearing your mask and social distancing...

And continue to be able to spread the virus.
(

All you said are contradicted by FACTS. See below

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Geenosko: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol, funny enough these vaccinated people seem more afraid of dying from covid or getting infected than the unvaccinated grin grin. Could it be that they don't trust the vaccine or they're simple being vindictive? cheesy. What do you think will happen in Nigeria when they announce mandatory vaccine or should I say companies start " requesting" their staff to get vaccinated ?

Vaccine certificate market will be created ��
No time.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Geenosko: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2021
FreeIgboho:

All you said are contradicted by FACTS. See below

The fact that there's so much debate of the vaccine in the first place shows that something doesn't up.

That aside, Israel has one of highest vaccination rates but most new cases are from fully vaccinated people.

Finally, listen to what this virologist said about vaccination and transmission
https://twitter.com/TheRealPro7/status/1432999515196436482?s=19

Listen objectively
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by DWJOBScom(m): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2021
CrestMan:

Those in western world are beginning to see that this vaccine nonsense is a fraud/scam hence the several protest going on there against vaccination

You should be afraid of COVID-19 and it's unseen intent and embrace the vaccine. Alot of people kicked against it and died from it.
We don't know who designed it and what happened but we shouldn't be caught in the middle of it

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Techguy96(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2021
od501:

Educated idiot. Have you asked yourself why a whole president of Madagascar will wake up one morning to accused WHO of wanting to bribe him with 1 million dollars.

Have you asked yourself why nobody has probed a hard-core evidence that Trump released indicting WHO and the Chinese government, accusing them of deliberately releasing the virus?

Have you asked yourself why Trump went ahead to withdraw WHO funding? Have you asked yourself why Trump refused to approve the vaccine even with over 250 thousand deaths during his campaign period.

I doubt you haven't and you never will. Others go to school to be educated, you went there to be zombified.

Keep reading trash without using your head. Brain-drained Maggot forming woke!!
See why u are a fool.
You can't even give me reasonable argument.

Nobody bribe Madagascar president, the man was only hustling for his country playing the propaganda game.
Various African countries went ahead to buy the Madagascar product but alas the shit didn't work.

Trump was one of the first person to take the vaccine, he's going round America now advising people to take it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56424614.amp

I'm ten times more intelligent and smart than u will ever be, if u cannot tell the difference between propaganda, conspiracy theories and actually news.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Techguy96(m): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol, funny enough these vaccinated people seem more afraid of dying from covid or getting infected than the unvaccinated grin grin. Could it be that they don't trust the vaccine or they're simple being vindictive? cheesy. What do you think will happen in Nigeria when they announce mandatory vaccine or should I say companies start " requesting" their staff to get vaccinated ?
What proof do u have that vaccinated people are more afraid of dying from the virus than unvaccinated people?

Funny enough my company request all staff get vaccinated and even those that were against it finally did.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by CrestMan: 7:41am On Sep 09, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You should be afraid of COVID-19 and it's unseen intent and embrace the vaccine. Alot of people kicked against it and died from it.
We don't know who designed it and what happened but we shouldn't be caught in the middle of it

Can Almighty God (my Father) be afraid of a virus? Are you not aware that a Christian (a god) has Eternal Life? So, how can I be afraid of a virus I know where it was designed and fabricated from (Wuhan lab in China by the Deep State conspirators)?
Maybe, you don't know what it is to have Eternal Life (same Life Almighty God has)!
Didn't you read in the Bible that God said He had made Moses a god unto Pharaoh? Didn't you also read when Jesus called us gods?

A Christian is one that has the pulsating Life of God in him/her! Be a Christian who knows his rights in Christ and enjoy true peace!

Shalom
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Techguy96(m): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Krismas:

Lol, I would rather listen to a doctor than pastors.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Techguy96(m): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2021
CrestMan:

Can Almighty God (my Father) be afraid of a virus? Are you not aware that a Christian (a god) has Eternal Life? So, how can I be afraid of a virus I know where it was designed and fabricated from (Wuhan lab in China by the Deep State conspirators)?
Maybe, you don't know what it is to have Eternal Life (same Life Almighty God has)!
Didn't you read in the Bible that God said He had made Moses a god unto Pharaoh? Didn't you also read when Jesus called us gods?

A Christian is one that has the pulsating Life of God in him/her! Be a Christian who knows his rights in Christ and enjoy true peace!

Shalom
Na so, were u nor get point again bring religion into it.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Lionessza6(f): 7:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Geenosko:

Vaccine certificate market will be created ��
No time.

Lol,and I think Nigerians in Nigeria still don't see how the chaos and underdevelopment of Nigeria is their advantage today. In most developed countries they're already gearing up for digital vaccine cards which will be linked to everything, and the bytchie SA government is also following that script.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman Wanders Away After Giving Birth To Bouncing Baby. PICS / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa / COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.