Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated (23009 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by suffering: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Twitter. In which country? The government needs to monitor this forum.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Geenosko: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Vaccines doesn't prevent infection,
Vaccines doesn't prevent transmission

Take your vaccine in peace and leave those aren't interested alone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Ekitibiased(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
babcock alumnus 2010- Tobi Ogunbadejo. Well done sir

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teewhy2:
if chanced get your shot now that they still begging people to be vaccinated, it might get to a time that you will pay and queue under the sun to get it in Nigeria.
pay to get what is not working? Do you think Nigeria government will be begging you to take the vaccine if it is effective? They will simply loot the few available dose for their extended family.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by olenyi: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:
Covid19 wey everybody dey collect, e reach your turn you wan turn am to Epistle.

lol
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by umarsule885(m): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teewhy2:
if chanced get your shot now that they still begging people to be vaccinated, it might get to a time that you will pay and queue under the sun to get it in Nigeria.
That has always been my fear

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by techWriter1: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Covid19 wey Everyone comin retrieve, e target your crank you wan crank dewan to Epistle.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mynd44:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1435525258522603522.html
grin If u check dis guy wella, u go discover say na SCAM! O ti gba moni. Come start to dey form story.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by HonLord: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
deedo93:
Covid's no joke ooo. Guys pls vaccinate. if you are apprehensive about the vaccine then observe the outlined protocols and try to boost your immunity naturally.

My experience with it in January was a terrible one.

aGENTs of the government. You didn't advice the Evil governments to share palliatives when they all received from the FG, but you are here now talking about your experience. What experience and how many of those market women has died of Covid-19 since the outbreak?

If you are vaccinated and protected as you think, please don't worry about others who said they don't needs it. If Malaria and Typhoid cannot kill us all for over 100yrs now, Covid-19 is a baby to our body. The US/EU and China cannot be milking our money in the name of vaccine. That 419 medical SAP need to end in this generation. What we need is technology, and NEVER FAKE DRUG LAWS!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Ayetobi92: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teewhy2:
Lol, come and see queue in work place for the vaccine and luckily it is still free now. But they only attend to 50people per day

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
GidiCars:
What's with vaccinated people always trying to shame others into getting the vaccines. If you think the vaccines work, and protect you, you don't have to worry about others.

I'm never taking them vaccines.
Some companies have made it mandatory. It is so super annoying.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by lexy2014: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
finesounds01:
covid is fucking real my people. let's continue to adhere to all covid protocols. May God always be our protection.Amen

But when d govt forced people to do NIN and registration centres were jam-packed, did d govt not no that covid is real? What protocols were observed? When Yusuf got married in Kano, what protocols were observed? How many people have died so far as a result of d two instances I raised?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Lordbinsmar: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Western scam. sad angry

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Teleprompter(f): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
I took the vaccine only when I realized that majority of the elite have taken it. I don't want to be left here alone with the middle class...
Just kidding obviously. grin
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by jaxxy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
GidiCars:
What's with vaccinated people always trying to shame others into getting the vaccines. If you think the vaccines work, and protect you, you don't have to worry about others.

We all have a duty to worry about each other naturally. He’s only sharing his experience for doubters and the misguided.

killALIEN:
Im not against whoever chooses to get vaccinated, but dont compel me or anyone to get the vaccine. Its my/our choice, and i choose not to get vaccinated.

Im sure he’s not compelling anyone bt letting us all know especially doubters that it’s probably real.

I just hope his claims can also be verified,

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by lexy2014: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
deedo93:
Covid's no joke ooo. Guys pls vaccinate. if you are apprehensive about the vaccine then observe the outlined protocols and try to boost your immunity naturally.

My experience with it in January was a terrible one.

But when d govt forced people to do NIN and registration centres were jam-packed, did d govt not no that covid is real? What protocols were observed? When Yusuf got married in Kano, what protocols were observed? How many people have died so far as a result of d two instances I raised?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
umarsule885:
That has always been my fear
coolFear! After 2yrs? Being thru 1st wave, 2nd wave and Delta variant?. Scam!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by bjtinz: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
DayDreamer05:
Covid is a Western scam, quote me anywhere, take it to the bank coz amma gonna win you.

And that reminds me, there are people who are really immune to covid virus, if it really exist.

Your two paragraphs contradict each other
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Myself2(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
GidiCars:

Don't mind them.
When researchers and virologists are coming out to now tell us that once you're vaccinated your blood is tainted for life and you can never donate blood, your blood also most likely will beging to form abnormal clots that can block the arteries, plus the RNA vaccines usually lead to a spike in protein above the normal level , this is the root cause of all diseases such as cancers and all manner of protein based diseases, it is note worthy that these diseases are said not to start manifesting in a matter of months but rather a matter of years, so let those that have taken the vaccines wait for the next few years and let's see what happens to them, they should leave those of us that don't wish to take these vaccines that are still bogged by controversies and which the makers have quickly gone to indemnify themselves against any lawsuit in case of adverse effect later in life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Solatium(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bluesea88:
100% visa application guaranteed 6SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN
CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99

You wet you dey type this rubbish needs that job and Visa not anyone here.
You go know where Dem dey do a residences visa or work permit you go dey type rubbish here.
Sàngó kill u there
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by namedo: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hmm cheesy. Too good to be true. Can't trust this.
Bluesea88:
100% visa application guaranteed 6SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bluesea88:
grin Will it require me showing proof of COVID vaccination?
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Myself2:

Don't mind them.
When researchers and virologists are coming out to now tell us that once you're vaccinated your blood is tainted for life and you can never donate blood, your blood also most likely will beging to form abnormal clots that can block the arteries, plus the RNA vaccines usually lead to a spike in protein above the normal level , this is the root cause of all diseases such as cancers and all manner of protein based diseases, it is note worthy that these diseases are said not to start manifesting in a matter of months but rather a matter of years, so let those that have taken the vaccines wait for the next few years and let's see what happens to them, they should leave those of us that don't wish to take these vaccines that are still bogged by controversies and which the makers have quickly gone to indemnify themselves against any lawsuit in case of adverse effect later in life
coolNever mind all these VACCINE-BEGGERS! Before vaccine came, people were recovering in large numbers from the so called COVID? Why is no other forms of treatment touted now, aside vaccine?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Acidosis(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
This right here is why I will continue to reject the vaccine

If you’ve taken,pls continue to adhere to all Covid protocols & use your�

Why advise people to use their mask after taking the vaccine? Seems the efficacy of the vaccine hasn't been properly validated. If I'm not confident that the vaccine will protect me, then I can't be confident that the vaccine wouldn't kill me someday. It's a simple logic and I'm not ready to test the waters. If nobody is dying from the vaccine after 5 years, I will give it a consideration.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
RedEnergy:

Vaccinated:
Someone that took Covid19 vaccines still needs to wear masks, still needs to wash or sanitize the hands regularly, still needs to observe social distancing...etc! Why? To avoid getting or spreading the Coronavirus.

Unvaccinated:
Someone that didn't take Covid19 vaccines and needs to wear masks, needs to wash or sanitize the hands regularly, needs to observe social distancing...etc! Why? To avoid getting or spreading the Coronavirus.

There's no difference between the 2 groups. What's the point of getting vaccinated if I still have to live my life like an unvaccinated person? Say whatever you want but I will not be getting any Covid19 vaccines. I'll take my chances with my natural immune system.

But aah, the BIG difference is that if a vaccinated gets the disease they have mild symptoms
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by obyikye(f): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
I took my first dose on 1st of September 2021. Second dose loading....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by ramatintin(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
DropsMic:
This story is exactly what it is... Twitter story.
that was what I said until my sister contracted the virus and I turned into prayer warrior. If you like no get sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

But aah, the BIG difference is that if a vaccinated gets the disease they have mild symptoms
coolStory! Those vaccinated have been known to die of the disease. After 1st and 2nd shot! Infact the VACCINE is more deadly than the VIRUS

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by showafrica(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:
Covid19 wey everybody dey collect, e reach your turn you wan turn am to Epistle.

No mind am, oxygen ko oxygen ni

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
obyikye:
I took my first dose on 1st of September 2021. Second dose loading....
grin VACCINE-BEGGAR

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by RedEnergy: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Same thing with unvaccinated people, most of us are asymptomatic to the virus. And being vaccinated is not a guarantee that the virus can't kill the person, that's why they still tell vaccinated people to observe Covid19 protocols.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman Wanders Away After Giving Birth To Bouncing Baby. PICS / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa / COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.