Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated (23007 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by bibiking7(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2021

If you think that covid does not exist. I feel sorry for you. If you at anytime cannot breath properly and you find yourself gasping for breath, please boil water and add honey, lime, garlic to it. It would save you until you receive proper care.

Good luck

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Lionessza6(f): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Simple warning: There is such thing as Karma.

Continue confusing people. Shamelessly quoting a blogger as news. Something totally false.

Pfizer announced since April they're trying to develop a pill, like other Pharmas. What has that to do with the fact you are far better off vaccinated??

LMFAO, oh I thought that was a threat.....my bad grin grin.

Sharing info that is censored by mainstream media is not confusing people, it's simple giving them something else to think about grin....and it's up to them what they decide to do once they hear every side ....or you believe people are too stupid to make the right decisions for themselves ? grin grin.

The pill that will be taken regularly with the vaccines you mean ? grin. So they knew that the vaccine wouldn't be effective on it's own? grin.....even with all the booster shots

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by cocoduck: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
deedo93:

Yeah but they reduce the likelihood of being killed by the disease.

I haven't taken the vaccine myself but since I have been infected before I have a much better chance at surviving the illness if (God forbid) I contract it again.
Story, Just like it nearly killed de la Hoya and did nothing much to Joe Rogan.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
omojeesu:
Who is Tobi?

That's what everyone is asking
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by CrestMan: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
FreeIgboho:

Another ignoramus.
iguita you said it prrfectly, without hyperbole.
The "vaccine theory" he calls it - here's a partial list of diseases currently controlled by vaccines:

#1. Polio.

#2. Tetanus. ...

#3. The Flu (Influenza) ...

#4. Hepatitis B. ...

#5. Hepatitis A. ...

#6. Rubella. ...

#7. Hib. ...

#8. Measles

#9. Whooping Cough

#10. Pneumococcal Disease

#11. Rotavirus

#12. Mumps

#13. Chickenpox

14. Diphtheria
[/s]

Why is this "OUR NOT TAKING THE VACCINE" paining you so much even to the point of tears? eeyah! Kpele!
Guess what? Majority of us have decided not to take the vaccine!!!! cool
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by CrestMan: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
Munzy14:
Ì
Covid is real...
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, oh I thought that was a threat.....my bad grin grin.

Sharing info that is censored by mainstream media is not confusing people, it's simple giving them something else to think about grin....and it's up to them what they decide to do once they hear every side ....or you believe people are too stupid to make the right decisions for themselves ? grin grin.

The pill that will be taken regularly with the vaccines you mean ? grin. So they knew that the vaccine wouldn't be effective on it's own? grin.....even with all the booster shots

When did HIV appear? How long before they came up with a cocktail of pills several times a day to control it. Then it eventually reduced to one pill a day. Then the other day I heard they are developing a vaccine. That's how it goes. Stop acting obtuse
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by CrestMan: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lionessza6:

@the bolded shocked shocked...what is this supposed to mean? grin shocked.

LMFAO, Israel has reached the " herd immunity " and they are still getting sick and dying grin grin.....that goes for the Australians as well grin. It's good that they are giving them booster shots grin grin......it will probably reduce the deaths but create vaccine junkies grin grin......they say there's no money in the cure ,the money is in the medicine grin grin.

God bless you my dear for saying the TRUTH! smiley

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by cocoduck: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

That's what everyone is asking
You keep on showing the lies from the far left mainstream media. Try another thing. Its all propaganda. Look at Joe Rogan (unvaccinated) and De la Hoya (vaccinated) abeg disappear
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
CrestMan:
[s][/s]

Why is this "OUR NOT TAKING THE VACCINE" paining you so much even to the point of tears? eeyah! Kpele!
Guess what? Majority of us have decided not to take the vaccine!!!! cool

What you do is your business. Just stop LYING to people about the vaccine and why they shouldn't take it.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
cocoduck:
You keep on showing the lies from the far left mainstream media. Try another thing. Its all propaganda. Look at Joe Rogan (unvaccinated) and De la Hoya (vaccinated) abeg disappear

Ignoramus which part of the following is a lie:

August 25, 2021 — The Health Department today released new data on vaccine effectiveness and breakthrough cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Between January 17 and August 7, 2021, 96.1% of COVID-19 cases, 96.9% of COVID-19 hospitalizations, and 97.3% of COVID-19 deaths in New York City were in people who were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated. Additionally, for the same time period, 0.33% of fully vaccinated New Yorkers have ever been diagnosed with COVID-19, 0.02% have been hospitalized with COVID-19, and 0.003% have died due to complications with COVID-19.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by CrestMan: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

What you do is your business. Just stop LYING to people about the vaccine and why they shouldn't take it.

Guy, you've been lied to and you believed their lies without critical analysis and thinking. I don't want you to spread these same lies that was sold to you by the deep state actors and media.
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by omojeesu(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
For koveed to make sick and kill is not and shouldn't be a big deal. Sebi that's what it came to do. That's its job!

But it is a very big deal if koveed v@ccines produced to save us from koveed are generating millions of adverse reactions and thousands of deaths all over the world (Apparently Nigeria has no data on these reactions and deaths)! Many who never had koveed but took the jabs now have koveed, so called breakthrough cases.

With an estimated population of 200,000,000 Nigeria has about 2,500 cases of deaths from Covid-19 over 18 months an average of 150 deaths per month. The crude death rate must be very low indeed.

We survived these 18 months and many exposed must have developed natural immunity that is far better than any artificial immunisation.

With so much fear created people will take any solution thrown at them, useful or not..

God help us!
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
CrestMan:

God bless you my dear for saying the TRUTH! smiley

Lionessza6 is LYING to you with cobbled together falsehoods from blogs.
Below is the truth

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by omojeesu(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Believe their statistics at your peril.

For koveed to make sick and kill is not and shouldn't be a big deal. Sebi that's what it came to do. That's its job!

But it is a very big deal if koveed v@ccines produced to save us from koveed are generating millions of adverse reactions and thousands of deaths all over the world (Apparently Nigeria has no data on these reactions and deaths)! Many who never had koveed but took the jabs now have koveed, so called breakthrough cases.

With an estimated population of 200,000,000 Nigeria has about 2,500 cases of deaths from Covid-19 over 18 months an average of 150 deaths per month. The crude death rate must be very low indeed.

We survived these 18 months and many exposed must have developed natural immunity that is far better than any artificial immunisation.

With so much fear created people will take any solution thrown at them, useful or not..

God help us!
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by CrestMan: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Lionessza6 is LYING to you with cobbled together falsehoods from blogs.
Below is the truth

This guy, you are really funny o!!!!!!!! Please kindly allow me laugh at your ignorance a little! grin

So you really believe this fake news media that is controlled by the deep state actors - those who suppress and clamp down on truth? So you're telling me you don't know the media is part of this fraud/PLANdemic? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Lionessza6(f): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

When did HIV appear? How long before they came up with a cocktail of pills several times a day to control it. Then it eventually reduced to one pill a day. Then the other day I heard they are developing a vaccine. That's how it goes. Stop acting obtuse

Covid is a replay of Fauci's HIV/ AIDS scam grin.....the only clear difference is that this time there is a lot more motivation than just profit wink.

LMFAO, I like the fact that you know that those who are vaccinated will need to have medication for the rest of their lives ,just like the people that are taking ARV'S.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

What claim of mine? Stop deceiving people. Here are the stats again, not anecdotes:

August 25, 2021 — The Health Department today released new data on vaccine effectiveness and breakthrough cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Between January 17 and August 7, 2021, 96.1% of COVID-19 cases, 96.9% of COVID-19 hospitalizations, and 97.3% of COVID-19 deaths in New York City were in people who were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated. Additionally, for the same time period, 0.33% of fully vaccinated New Yorkers have ever been diagnosed with COVID-19, 0.02% have been hospitalized with COVID-19, and 0.003% have died due to complications with COVID-19.
coolU are the deceiver branding spiced Covid stats. I want u to react to dis first
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
omojeesu:

God help us!

Well said.
Let them just don't lie to people that the vaccines are useless. The vaccines do greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths. And BTW how many fully vaccinated Nigerians have died of covid?
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Krismas:
coolU are the deceiver branding spiced Covid stats. I want u to react to dis first

What has this to do with the vaccines?? If anything it encourages you take the vaccine because you can sue them for any adverse effect.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

What has this to do with the vaccines?? If anything it encourages you take the vaccine because you can sue them for any adverse effect.
coolApologies wot I want to attach is not wot got attached
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Lionessza6(f): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
CrestMan:

This guy, you are really funny o!!!!!!!! Please kindly allow me laugh at your ignorance a little! grin

So you really believe this fake news media that is controlled by the deep state actors - those who suppress and clamp down on truth? So you're telling me you don't know the media is part of this fraud/PLANdemic? grin grin grin

He must be one of the paid twerkers they have hired in every country grin. Governments and private sector are spending so much money on influencers, celebrities and fake pastors just to promote this vaccine .....that alone should be enough warning for sane people wink. More variants and more booster shots are coming ..... grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

coolAm shocked attachment is not working for me again. Let me paste dis. It’s a bit lengthy. cool Two Top Virologists’ Frightening Warnings About Covid Injections Ignored by Government and Big Media

When two great minds come to similar conclusions about the current global push to vaccinate everyone with the COVID experimental vaccines, we should pay close attention.
Both highly experienced scientists have a totally negative view of the vaccination effort. Worse than being ineffective, they point to negative health outcomes for the global population.

The public needs to understand their warnings that refute all the propaganda pushing vaccines from government and public health agencies as well as big media.

Warning: Keep reading and you may become depressed.

Dr. Luc Montagnier

First considered is the thinking of Dr. Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). He has a doctorate in medicine. But there is a lot more to conclude he is a great expert: He has received more than 20 major awards, including the French National Order of Merit and the Légion d’honneur. He is a recipient of the Lasker Award, the Scheele Award, the Louis-Jeantet Prize for medicine , the Gairdner Award the Golden Plate Award of the American Academy of Achievement, King Faisal International Prize (known as the Arab Nobel Prize), and the Prince of Asturias Award.

He has worked hard to expose the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccines, still experimental but sadly may soon be fully approved. The vaccines don’t stop the virus, argues the prominent virologist, they do the opposite — they “feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. These new virus variants will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their “original” versions.

Riri Williams Ironheart Confirmed to Appear In ‘Black Panther 2’
Pirates & Princesses
by TaboolaSponsored Links
Montagnier refers to the mass vaccine program as an “unacceptable mistake” and are a “scientific error as well as a medical error.” His assertion is that “The history books will show that…it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.” In other words: “There are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. “This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.” Stop and think about these thoughts. Have you heard a better explanation of variant creation? I doubt it.

He is talking about the mutation and strengthening of the virus from a phenomenon known as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). ADE is a mechanism that increases the ability of a virus to enter cells and cause a worsening of the disease.

Data from around the world confirms ADE occurs in SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19, says Montagnier. “You see it in each country, it’s the same: the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths.” Sounds like what we are now hearing more about, namely escalating breakthrough infections that kill some people. And this spiral into disaster may have no end.

In a November 2020 documentary he emphasized harmful and irrational mask mandates as well as lockdowns, quarantines, abuses of government overreach, and supported use of effective COVID treatments such as hydroxychloroquine. The film was banned by YouTube and most other mainstream outlets. At that time Fauci had succeeded in blocking wide use of the cheap generic based treatments for COVID and pursued the wait for the vaccine strategy.

Montagnier has been a vocal critic of the mass vaccination campaign. In a letter to the President and Judges of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel, which unrolled the world’s speediest and the most massive vaccination campaign, Montagnier argued for its suspension. He said: “I would like to summarize the potential dangers of these vaccines in a mass vaccination policy.” Here they are:

1.Short-term side effects: these are not the normal local reactions found for any vaccination, but serious reactions involve the life of the recipient such as anaphylactic shock linked to a component of the vaccine mixture, or severe allergies or an autoimmune reaction up to cell aplasia. In this group we should include a number of lethal blood problems involving clots and loss of platelets that cause strokes, brain bleeds and other impacts.

Lack of vaccine protection:

2.1 In induced antibodies do not neutralize a viral infection, but on the contrary facilitate it depending on the recipient. The latter may have already been exposed to the virus asymptomatically. Naturally induced antibodies may compete with the antibodies induced by the vaccine.

2.2 The production of antibodies induced by vaccination in a population highly exposed to the virus will lead to the selection of variants resistant to these antibodies. These variants can be more virulent or more transmissible. This is what we are seeing now. An endless virus-vaccine race that will always turn to the advantage for the virus.

Long-term effects: Contrary to the claims of the manufacturers of messenger RNA vaccines, there is a risk of integration of viral RNA into the human genome. Our cells have the ability to reverse transcriptase from RNA into DNA. Although this is a rare event, its passage through the DNA of germ cells and its transmission to future generations cannot be excluded.

His bottom line: “Faced with an unpredictable future, it is better to abstain.” But most people will find it extremely difficult to resist all the coercion and vaccine mandates.

Back in April 2020, before all the talk of variants and before the rollout of the experimental vaccines, Montagnier urged people to refuse vaccines against COVID-19 when they become available. His main point should always be remembered: “instead of preventing the infection, they [would] accelerate infection.” Today, the newly occurring variants of SARS-CoV-2 that affect vaccinated people prove his thesis. With his scientific thinking, mass vaccination may cause a new, more deadly wave of pandemic infection.

As to the much talked about and hope for herd immunity, he has said: “the vaccines Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca do not prevent the transmission of the virus person-to-person and the vaccinated are just as transmissive as the unvaccinated. Therefore the hope of a ‘collective immunity’ by an increase in the number of vaccinated is totally futile.”

On the positive side, he advocated this: “The early treatment of infection with ivermectin and bacterial antibiotic because there is a bacterial cofactor that amplifies the effects of the virus. “

Dr. Vanden Bossche
The stark views of Montagnier have been shared by the esteemed Belgium virologist Dr. Vanden Bossche. He too has considerable credentials that make his views worth consideration. He has PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He held faculty appointments at universities in Belgium and Germany. He was at the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. He has been in the private sector at several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) where he worked on vaccine R& as well as vaccine development. He also worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager.

His views have been analyzed in a recent article. He too has loudly called for a halt to mass-vaccination programs. He believes that if the jabs are not halted, they could lead to the evolution of stronger and stronger variants of the virus until a “supervirus” takes hold and wipes out huge numbers of people.

This is his bold view:

“Given the huge amount of immune escape that will be provoked by mass vaccination campaigns and flanking containment measures, it is difficult to imagine how human interventions would not cause the COVID-19 pandemic to turn into an incredible disaster for global and individual health.”
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Poanan: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
GidiCars:
What's with vaccinated people always trying to shame others into getting the vaccines. If you think the vaccines work, and protect you, you don't have to worry about others.

I'm never taking them vaccines.

Exactly the question I asked someone. I see it more like let us all take the vaccine and of there is anything that will happen. It happens to all of us and becomes survival of the fittest. Since when did mankind become this caring?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Techguy96:

Did u choose the polio vaccine as well, ur parents were wiser than u sha so I'm not surprise

The govt that chooses to hoard the palliative in warehouses for their personal use instead of distributing it to the masses at that time they needed it most, are they not more sensible than the maases that choosesto go break into those places and help themselves?
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FourElements: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ishilove:

Some companies have made it mandatory. It is so super annoying.
That's the whole idea. Threaten them with job loss, the faithless and fearful get the jab, and they start developing all kinds of illnes. In three years maximum, they are all dead-human depopulation agenda achieved. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FourElements: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ishilove:

Some companies have made it mandatory. It is so super annoying.
That's the whole idea. Threaten them with job l.oss, the faithless and fearful get the jab, and they start developing all kinds of illnes. In three years maximum, they are all dead-human depopulation agenda achieved. grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by chrisaria(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Maybe this man had terminal illness before. Even those Brazilian players that were ban for travelling knew covid 19 is a scam. If there is really a deadly disease no one will risk his life to travel. They are only putting people in bondage of fear.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by adioolayi(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Krismas:
grin VACCINE-BEGGARS! The vaccine does not stop the infection. Covid is not death sentence, thousands have recovered easily from it in two yrs. covid is not deadly. Taking vaccine is therefore not justified

I agree with you that thousands..as a matter of fact, millions have recovered... Unfortunately, you are silent about hundreds of thousands that have died...and to bring it home..over 2000 Nigerians (reported..what about unreported..we don't know) have died.

Who knows if the dead ones would have been saved by the vaccine..as vaccination reduces the chances of hospitalisation, complications and death!

Exactly why it is important we advocate for vaccination.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by unmask: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
RedEnergy:

Vaccinated:
Someone that took Covid19 vaccines still needs to wear masks, still needs to wash or sanitize the hands regularly, still needs to observe social distancing...etc! Why? To avoid getting or spreading the Coronavirus.

Unvaccinated:
Someone that didn't take Covid19 vaccines and needs to wear masks, needs to wash or sanitize the hands regularly, needs to observe social distancing...etc! Why? To avoid getting or spreading the Coronavirus.

There's no difference between the 2 groups. What's the point of getting vaccinated if I still have to live my life like an unvaccinated person? Say whatever you want but I will not be getting any Covid19 vaccines. I'll take my chances with my natural immune system.
the vaccine will not stop you getting Covid, it reduces the effect on your body, which would keep you away from the hospital.

The major danger in Covid is the fact that if everyone got sick at the same time, our medical apparatus will be over stretched. And people are reacting differently to Covid, no one knows how they will react.

Like the op said, he hopes you don't get it.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Krismas:
coolAm shocked attachment is not working for me again. Let me paste dis. It’s a bit lengthy. cool Two Top Virologists’ Frightening Warnings About Covid Injections Ignored by Government and Big Media

When two great minds come to similar conclusions about the current global push to vaccinate everyone with the COVID experimental vaccines, we should pay close attention.
Both highly experienced scientists have a totally negative view of the vaccination effort. Worse than being ineffective, they point to negative health outcomes for the global population.

The public needs to understand their warnings that refute all the propaganda pushing vaccines from government and public health agencies as well as big media.

Warning: Keep reading and you may become depressed.

Dr. Luc Montagnier

First considered is the thinking of Dr. Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). He has a doctorate in medicine. But there is a lot more to conclude he is a great expert: He has received more than 20 major awards, including the French National Order of Merit and the Légion d’honneur. He is a recipient of the Lasker Award, the Scheele Award, the Louis-Jeantet Prize for medicine , the Gairdner Award the Golden Plate Award of the American Academy of Achievement, King Faisal International Prize (known as the Arab Nobel Prize), and the Prince of Asturias Award.

He has worked hard to expose the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccines, still experimental but sadly may soon be fully approved. The vaccines don’t stop the virus, argues the prominent virologist, they do the opposite — they “feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. These new virus variants will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their “original” versions.

Riri Williams Ironheart Confirmed to Appear In ‘Black Panther 2’
Pirates & Princesses
by TaboolaSponsored Links
Montagnier refers to the mass vaccine program as an “unacceptable mistake” and are a “scientific error as well as a medical error.” His assertion is that “The history books will show that…it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.” In other words: “There are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. “This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.” Stop and think about these thoughts. Have you heard a better explanation of variant creation? I doubt it.

He is talking about the mutation and strengthening of the virus from a phenomenon known as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). ADE is a mechanism that increases the ability of a virus to enter cells and cause a worsening of the disease.

Data from around the world confirms ADE occurs in SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19, says Montagnier. “You see it in each country, it’s the same: the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths.” Sounds like what we are now hearing more about, namely escalating breakthrough infections that kill some people. And this spiral into disaster may have no end.

In a November 2020 documentary he emphasized harmful and irrational mask mandates as well as lockdowns, quarantines, abuses of government overreach, and supported use of effective COVID treatments such as hydroxychloroquine. The film was banned by YouTube and most other mainstream outlets. At that time Fauci had succeeded in blocking wide use of the cheap generic based treatments for COVID and pursued the wait for the vaccine strategy.

Montagnier has been a vocal critic of the mass vaccination campaign. In a letter to the President and Judges of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel, which unrolled the world’s speediest and the most massive vaccination campaign, Montagnier argued for its suspension. He said: “I would like to summarize the potential dangers of these vaccines in a mass vaccination policy.” Here they are:

1.Short-term side effects: these are not the normal local reactions found for any vaccination, but serious reactions involve the life of the recipient such as anaphylactic shock linked to a component of the vaccine mixture, or severe allergies or an autoimmune reaction up to cell aplasia. In this group we should include a number of lethal blood problems involving clots and loss of platelets that cause strokes, brain bleeds and other impacts.

Lack of vaccine protection:

2.1 In induced antibodies do not neutralize a viral infection, but on the contrary facilitate it depending on the recipient. The latter may have already been exposed to the virus asymptomatically. Naturally induced antibodies may compete with the antibodies induced by the vaccine.

2.2 The production of antibodies induced by vaccination in a population highly exposed to the virus will lead to the selection of variants resistant to these antibodies. These variants can be more virulent or more transmissible. This is what we are seeing now. An endless virus-vaccine race that will always turn to the advantage for the virus.

Long-term effects: Contrary to the claims of the manufacturers of messenger RNA vaccines, there is a risk of integration of viral RNA into the human genome. Our cells have the ability to reverse transcriptase from RNA into DNA. Although this is a rare event, its passage through the DNA of germ cells and its transmission to future generations cannot be excluded.

His bottom line: “Faced with an unpredictable future, it is better to abstain.” But most people will find it extremely difficult to resist all the coercion and vaccine mandates.

Back in April 2020, before all the talk of variants and before the rollout of the experimental vaccines, Montagnier urged people to refuse vaccines against COVID-19 when they become available. His main point should always be remembered: “instead of preventing the infection, they [would] accelerate infection.” Today, the newly occurring variants of SARS-CoV-2 that affect vaccinated people prove his thesis. With his scientific thinking, mass vaccination may cause a new, more deadly wave of pandemic infection.

As to the much talked about and hope for herd immunity, he has said: “the vaccines Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca do not prevent the transmission of the virus person-to-person and the vaccinated are just as transmissive as the unvaccinated. Therefore the hope of a ‘collective immunity’ by an increase in the number of vaccinated is totally futile.”

On the positive side, he advocated this: “The early treatment of infection with ivermectin and bacterial antibiotic because there is a bacterial cofactor that amplifies the effects of the virus. “

Dr. Vanden Bossche
The stark views of Montagnier have been shared by the esteemed Belgium virologist Dr. Vanden Bossche. He too has considerable credentials that make his views worth consideration. He has PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He held faculty appointments at universities in Belgium and Germany. He was at the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. He has been in the private sector at several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) where he worked on vaccine R& as well as vaccine development. He also worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager.

His views have been analyzed in a recent article. He too has loudly called for a halt to mass-vaccination programs. He believes that if the jabs are not halted, they could lead to the evolution of stronger and stronger variants of the virus until a “supervirus” takes hold and wipes out huge numbers of people.

This is his bold view:

“Given the huge amount of immune escape that will be provoked by mass vaccination campaigns and flanking containment measures, it is difficult to imagine how human interventions would not cause the COVID-19 pandemic to turn into an incredible disaster for global and individual health.”
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

These two u quoted are considered crackpot conspiracists by their fellows. Why hasn't mass vaccinations in other diseases caused all these??
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by malcom1X: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

But aah, the BIG difference is that if a vaccinated gets the disease they have mild symptoms

So the vaccine is meant to reduce symptoms not give immunity? grin

Guy it's better for me to take Panadol to reduce symptoms than take my chances on an mRNA vaccine that we dont have a long term data on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman Wanders Away After Giving Birth To Bouncing Baby. PICS / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa / COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.