Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap (25643 Views)

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country / Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

Shaking ur head for me doesn't answer d simple questions:

Are u earning 500k a month in Nigeria?

Or aren't u in Nigeria?

If u are in Nigeria, Where are u going to see d $1k a month to earn in Nigeria?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by Gamesmart: 12:55am On Sep 11, 2021
lexy2014:

Or aren't u in Nigeria?

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by lexy2014: 1:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

Or aren't u in Nigeria?

grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by nazimakash6: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by francisisking: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Modrov:

Lol...food is expensive...but fuel in Nigeria is cheap.

Infact, Nigeria is the third cheapest for fuel in Africa and the cheapest in West Africa...which is why people smuggle fuel to other African countries.

Niger: N377
Benin : N372
Cameroon: N464
Chad: N381
Nigeria don finish kpata kpata see wetin Buhari don turn us to.
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by Gamesmart: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Or aren't u in Nigeria?

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

Or aren't u in Nigeria?

grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by Gamesmart: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Or aren't u in Nigeria?

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by lexy2014: 3:43am On Sep 14, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

Or aren't u in Nigeria?

grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by Chuky7(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Happened:
cool
Am using hyflex net ... By MTN.
Cost 20k per month ... Is unlimited.
120GB Data Cap !!!
After your data don finish ... The speed reduces to 520kb/s.
Is indeed unlimited.
Written by Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

How do I get this. is there a code? or do I have to buy a dongle?
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by stanilux(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
benqo01:

Is there an app for it I will be very interested
I can provide with an app if you would like to try +16465040759 WhatsApp on this I’m help you.
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by ColdSoldier(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
It's still fairly affordable.. compared to before.

BTW, I sell data - MTN and 9mobile.
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by Breastfeed: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Who said data was cheap in this country?e that usually use upto 40gb on my TECNO phone in a month
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by GreaterFuture(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
sanusikebbe:
The worst part of this is the way the data finishes fast especially with MTN network. They are wayo people. They claim cheaper data and calls, yet both finish within a blink of an eye. Compared to other networks, the seconds that you take say something can for example, be 20 seconds. With MTN, that takes around 24 seconds. Their seconds move faster than other networks, yet they claim it is 11k per second. Same with their data. angry
I will do unlimited data for You.
DM me.
Very fast.
Truly Unlimited
MTN and Smile
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by GreaterFuture(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
theInterpreter:
that's Nigeria for you
Come to DM.
I will setup truly unlimited data for you.
Very very Fast
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap by GreaterFuture(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
AlphaLion:
I earned $900 in July but earnings dipped to $700 last month. Right now, my goal is $1000 by the end of the year and that is possible.
I freelance on Upwork.
Excuse me pls.
What are you Freelancing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp / I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k / Generic P35 Pro - 6gb Ram Phone Under 31,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.