Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (196593 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2021
Look if you’re doing something Diabolical, stay away from anything under skirt. Infact stay away from love oo run run run. Na so i jam Shade oo. When i met this babe, i was hanging out with my rich and probably Diabolical/yahooplus friends at an hotel on the island, all that while in the midst of merriment, (because yahoo guys always like to celebrate for no reason on a cashout) that day was one of those. I had been bingeing on my Cognac jejely drinking straight from the bottle. We were at the VIP section of the bar which was upstairs so in a way, the swimming pool that sat downstairs on the ground floor could be very visible and even the park space where our card were parked. I wouldn’t say i was lost in thoughts though but then my eyes wandered from the VIP Bar upstairs to the parking lot where our cars were scattered. There were several other cars there though but i could see mine, but then for a moment, i marveled at the type of cars me and my rich friends left in the parking lot of this bar. Benz, Rovers, Lexuses and Bm’s mhen i was marveling but then remembered there was nothing to marvel about. All of were Diabolical in some way and everyman to his pain and whatnot.

But then i let my eyes wander away from the lot across to where the blue pool was, it wasn’t calm because some people were already in it either swimming away or idling inside it. Then i spotted a movement, girl was headed to the pool area too and she wore a Barca Jersey that was customized as “Shade” then the same Barca shirt had the no. ‘69’ such an unusual number I thought then furthermore, i saw the sixty nine as that sexual style(we all know) but then the pervy part of me got curious and i felt i could use a one night stand. I used the stairs, headed to the pool area, found this girl seated this time in one of the stretchered chairs where swimmers could sit and idle. But then again, there she was. Prettier than what I saw in my elevated position. And then i approched and told her i had had to come all the way downstairs because i saw her shirt number and thought it was unusual and shii. But then she laughed it off and said she wore that number in respect to her grandma who she was remembering that day and she died at 69. But whatever, then i asked her name and instead of pronoucing it the way it was in yoruba, babe went ahead and pronounced it as “Shade” (a tree Shade) ahn, so apparently she turned the yoruba ‘Shade’ to ‘Shade’.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
executive director well done sir. I’ll write and narrate at my own pace bro. More so, all your questions go sort, its why its fictional. Aint no getting straight to the point.

KiNg0G:

Stick to the story line, leave woman matter.

What became of you, nor spoil this write up....baba ask you make you nor attend your mama burial

Tell us more about baba, that's what we came here for

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
dodoatirice:
executive director well done sir. I’ll write and narrate at my own pace bro. More so, all your questions go sort, its why its fictional. Aint no getting straight to the point.

op no mind am,just continue,welldone.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by sheantip(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2021
Ride on bro. I dey feel you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2021
So me and Shade got acquainted really fast, and before i knew shit, we would hit the club, go here or there, hang at my crib, oh the sex, but then back and forth she went to Dubai more times than i could count and i bankrolled all the trips and even all the things she shopped for. But then on so many occasions she’d want us to fly together but I wouldn’t try it because i had so many obligations to fulfill, at any point, baba could reach me and say do this or that so traveling wasn’t the in thing for me. But as much as i was being careful or very careful, Shade made me pay more spiritually. One of the things baba had made compulsory as a working again and again was the fact that I shouldn’t have sex with a woman on her period, said it came with dire consequences and truth be told i was always careful and sticking to it. I stayed away from women totally until i met Shade, but then, this one night we hanged out, got pretty drunk, hanged at her house then we did the do and I left her apartment.But then, a week after, I didn’t make any money, my clients were making excuses as to why this as to be this or that. I first thought it was one of those spiritual antiques but then, even the people that worked with me (the people i laundered money for) they just stopped being in contact. But what was that na. Yes i had money in the bank or in several bank accounts but there was a problem if I wasn’t making more even though i said i was tired of making so much money, not caching out was something I couldn’t live with because after all, I’ve been neck deep in this shit, there was no going back and even if it was, my soul had gone beyond being redeemable.

Then i sat my ass in my Benzo and headed for Baba’s coven. I got to the front of the compound before i went in, i removed my slips, because here, if you like make your show or slips or sneaks be worth a million dollars, you’d still take them off and walk barefooted. But then I made to trek the length of the compound ti the door that led to Baba’s reception (the way he called it) i had taken two steps probably when his assistant came out and said Baba asked me to leave at once because death and doom was on my head. I stood there dazed, and the boy (Baba’s assistant) was standing and was actually waiting for me to leave and the look on his face said it. i wanted to say something but through gestures the boy cut me short and repeated that statement asking me to leave and this time pointing to the gate. I walked back to where my car was, unlocked it, and sat there for awhile but my thoughts were running wild. But then for a minute i rested my head on the steering then a phone call jolted be back to reality.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by PraisesPblaze(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2021
Devil knows how best to hold you.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by jahson19(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2021
PraisesPblaze:
Devil knows how best to hold you.
Look the topic well u go see say na fiction, no come derail thread for us abeg

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by PraisesPblaze(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2021
jahson19:

Look the topic well u go see say na fiction, no come derail thread for us abeg

Oga.
For the fiction, Devil never hold the guy? I know say na fiction na, abi my comment be like reality..?!

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by sulorog(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nice one, more!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
its getting more interesting,more plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
I stared at my huge iPhone screen because phone kept ringing endlessly leaving me with two choices like i was in the matrix. The green button or the red button. The way the phone rang seff, it did in a way that was unusual. Because suddenly, the ring felt like my phone was screaming at me. I finally decided my choice and Baba’s voice came on on the other end. He said i had flouted the rule of the Anjonu that worked for me, the anjonu that made every financial move i made a success and that the said spirit was really mad at me hence why I wasn’t making money recently. But then i kept asking Baba on that phone call why and what it was or what rule i had flouted since he saw more than i did and he was closer to the Gods. But he said he didn’t know or wouldn’t say, but the moment i stepped foot in his yard, he saw the danger looming. He then said if i had walked further into his house, I’d have died right there.

But this spirit that was working for me was a spirit of second chances. Then his assistant reappeared. He came up to where my car was as soon as I alighted, I stretched out my hand to recieve whatever it was that he came with. But then he dropped the package on the floor and left. I picked it up, got in my car again and this time drove off. I had instructions from baba on what to do with the package and after that I’d return to baba to find out what the Bleep up was. But then he asked me to stay away from women till we sort and find out what i had done and be able to rectify it. I didn’t go home direct, i instead headed for Abeokuta because i heard it had running streams and rivers alike and there’s this popular one called “odo ogun” so like baba said, I’d have to bath in a running river or stream and this time throw the sponge behind me and never look back. I completed the cleansing and then headed for Lagos. I hit the road again this time, and headed for home.

8 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by ashatoda: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2021
Wetin man eyes dey see before making money mouth no fit talk am. Na who no know, no know. @op please more the tori dey whine my head wella

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
I got home that night, i scheduled a meeting with Baba and Baba said he won’t be available because he himself needs to cleanse and he would see me the day after. But what was that? Whatever i had done was it that Brutal? But then i still didn’t know what i had done and i needed a meeting with him because i was curious and i just by the gods averted and impending doom (reference: that bath at odo ogun) and even though he was young and we called him Baba (atleast everyone does) he’d act like he was really old. So my thoughts was, they’ve called him Baba so much that. Hang let put it this way, he’s heard so many people call him “Baba and overtime, it got into his head and started to act like one. Damn he always took his time and he barks out his orders like he had some form of military training to go with. But we made a new arrangement and the only thing that stood between me and Baba was time. It was probably past midnight and that was a long day.

I’d wake up the morning after to back to back missed calls from the aboki that guarded my first house, i responded to his missed calls and on the other end he was frantic, he made sure i got the message with his scattered yoruba and i had to go directly there, i fenced the whole house so outside when i parked, everything seemed normal, but when i got inside, big big snails in their numbers stucked to the walls of the house, and looking at the fence from inside, snails covered the walls, in their numbers, on the floor, over a hundred snails were scatterred on the floor crushed in a way that you could see their insides. Some creepy shit i saw that day, I’m saying big big ones. I called baba and explained things, he ordered me to get out of the house at once. He said the snails were signs that things was going to be very very slow for me and that there was a price to pay but before that he’d tell me what i did after his own cleansing. But then, in the mean time, the chips were down, no cashouts at all

9 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by PraisesPblaze(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wow.
This baba deity strong oh.
Thanks for this.
Hope to get 2 new update oh boss this is getting much more interesting
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by sulorog(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nice one, more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Finally i was face to face with Baba, he sat across to me on the floor in what I’d call his power room. Like in the yoruba films where’s you’d see different things hung here and there. Baba’s amulet room or power room or I’d say Baba’s charm and juju museum, was pretty intimidating or would be pretty intimidating for first timers, i have my own experiences but many things are left unsaid by the way. But then as time went by, I didn’t even see it as intimidating as it used to be but every-time i came in this room, i did with lost of regards for the Gods, because yes all the things he hung here or there, the intimidating diabolic things, they counted for whatever each represented or worked for (whatever i did in reality, behind the scenes, they helped make my cashout a possibility. Possibilities that held unforeseen dire consequences.

Baba spoke up finally after what seemed to he like a war of words and silence between him and his deities. “I’m going to summon the spirit, yes the one that when you make a request works to make it happen, the one i assigned to your eleda. are you afraid he asked” “definitely not i shot back” “are you ready” he asked again but then I answered in the affirmative. Then he went into another session of chants summoning the spirit. Then he laughed hysterically all of a sudden welcoming the spirit. “I couldn’t see any spirit but after he said welcom to the unseen spirit or maybe he saw it, Baba turned his back. I stood up and faced the wall and he asked me to stand too which i did immediately. Then Baba asked questions that was made not for me but thing air because i saw nothing.

“Aje Olokun asorodayo,
Eyi ti shey??
Kilode ton binu??
Oju enkore lowo”

(I’ll do my best to translate to English)

“Wealth, that turns sorrows to joy
What happen??
Why are you pissed??
Theirs a frown on your face”

Baba retorted, then baba went to what seemd to be a trance but not a trance, for a moment it seemed something I wasn’t seeing that only himself could was narrating something to him because I wasn’t talking to him and he acted like he was listening to something only himself could hear.

“Afolayan omo BiBi inu Ashake,
Kilode ti o dale awon aje ati osho
Kilode to dale eshulalu ogiri oko

“Afolayan the son of Ashake
Why, why have you snitched on the witches and wizards
Why, why did you snitch on the devil?”

I was going to say something when baba in his normal self asked me to shut up. Then he engaged the spirit in a conversation, a conversation where only himself spoke and only himself heard the replies of the said spirit.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by gstelly: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ur uploads are short pls make it longer

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
gstelly:
Ur uploads are short pls make it longer
Go download kanayo kanayo movie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
ride on please
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by gstelly: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Go download kanayo kanayo movie
abeg carry yourself far

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by McOluOmo: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Following
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by sulorog(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
More!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sorry guys, broke my phone. Updates today. But then i stopped smoking weed and went cold turkey on it.

I spent the whole day eating the same meal but slowly. Loss of appetite but before now, small drag of Loud lasan, appetite go boost. 3 plates or take away plates no dey do me. For house, only me dey chop rice one derica and half.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bakesntakes(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
dodoatirice:
Sorry guys, broke my phone. Updates today. But then i stopped smoking weed and went cold turkey on it.

I spent the whole day eating the same meal but slowly. Loss of appetite but before now, small drag of Loud lasan, appetite go boost. 3 plates or take away plates no dey do me. For house, only me dey chop rice one derica and half.

Oyanna bro, no dull da update. I de with you
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by jahson19(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Make d update long oh cos we don dy wait patiently for you oh
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yes Boss working on the long one

jahson19:
Make d update long oh cos we don dy wait patiently for you oh

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Psady(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Enjoying this story, please new update for your readers. I just dey refresh like kilode.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Then after awhile Baba sat down and told me to calm down, then from my kneeling position, i sat too. One thing i thought, when the said spirit came in, I didn’t know, and when it left I didn’t know as well. Then baba related everything to me. So apparently, Shade was the issue. We had had sex on her period. and that was a very big taboo which I know of but then, the only way out was actually using Shade for a cleansing sacrifice asides baba said Shade had to come to his place and Shade would need to carry some sort of sacrifice to appease the gods and the spirit. But then i told baba that the said Shade didn’t know i was involved in this deep web and that I didn’t want to cast myself. But then Baba got up and motioned for me to leave and said it was the only way and if in 7 days I didn’t do what was required of me by the gods and to appease the spirit, I’d face whatever consequences for my loosegaurded actions. My session with baba ended, and i hit the road again for home and damn, how did i get here? I had been so careful or I’d say very careful but then i was actually looseguarded. But then the deed had been done, then my mind drifted to Shade in particular, how was i to explain this? Oh id tell her the last time we had sex was on her period and we were both drunk? Agreed but whats the catch? I’d then tell her that that action had consequences and she’d need to follow me somewhere to help fix things. It wouldn’t even be logical. But then i know something! Yes my finances had been stagnant from the day me and Shade did the do, but then we’ve had sex before now and everything was fine until you know how things went down. But after that unclean act, Shade herself looked quite alright or I’d say she went about life, no complications but then spiritually her womb was locked and if she didn’t go with me she’d remain stagnant in that department too for life she just wouldn’t know which made explaining the whole thing very complicated.

So the what if’s set in, i had no choice as Shade was the only choice bit i still didn’t come up with how to present this to her but then if i did, What if Shade heard all of this and it didn’t sit with her? Hope say she no be casting babe?? All of that thoughts ran through my head then the next thing i heard was Gbam! I had been so lost in thoughts and disturbed that I didn’t see the Lexus brake lights ahead of me come on, i just throttled on like i owned the road and i rammed my Benz real bad into the Lexus, an es330 Lexus. So after the airbag thingy, i sat there, I wasn’t hut but I was trying to put everything together real fast but then i saw boys, about four of em alight from the badly damaged Lexus car and they headed for my side of the car. Well yes obviously, they were gee guys too and they were raging but when i got myself together and alighted from the Benzo, they felt intimidated more. So before i knew jack, people gathered around, some were looking to see if i was okay which i was obviously bit for the shock but then i could here one of the four boys that alighted from the Lex saying he just bought the ride last week. He was fuming and shit and asked that i bear the cost of damages which was normal at least I’ll have t fix my Benzo too. But his friends or his guys were rude i heard one idot from the pack saying probably car belonged to my boss because if it was mine I wouldn’t be driving stupidly. No lele i said. Tim to show this suckers who’s Boss. I asked the owner of the Lex for his account number and instantly transferred what his car was worth 2.5m i told him he could use the change to buy rims too that his Lexus looked boring and it’d be better with rims and that if he didn’t like rims, he could share the change with his guys. But then how do i drive a crashed Benzo to Lagos?? I then called for a tow truck and completed the rest of the journey in the tow as it was the only option i had. I got home that night, Shade herself had left several missed calls on my phone. I wanted to call her but I wasn’t in the mood for long or longer talks that night as phone calls with Shade were long ones. I wasn’t in the right frame of mind to talk, and I wasn’t ready or I’d see still didn’t know how t explain shii to her. I let my phone be, checked with my laptops and my clients were still giving excuses after excuses. I shut it down and went to bed. I’d wake up again midnight ad complete my ritual of seven soaps and seven sponges.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Psady(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Thanks my gee! Expecting more aS Oliver twist that we are. I need know the format u will use on shade at this point, its not going be easy.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
ride on bro................nice job.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.