Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (196576 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nice update bro........no body fit check you just the post your things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Soon as the Dude passed out from the pain, Aunty regained herself and started crying. I had done enough damage too already. I called my doctor friend, and then i bungled the temporary lifeless body in my Car and then took the dude to the hospital. I came back to the flat and Aunty had left. I was going to lock up the
Apartment and leave her keys where she could see it then Baba’s call hit my phone. We spoke back and forth and the call dropped. I got the message, he had requested that in the next two days me and Aunty should see him unfailingly. At that point, I couldn’t ask questions afterall he was closer to the gods and if he asked to see me and Shade, who was i to ask questions. I locked up the apartment, got in my car, now i had more problems. Aunty don commot for house, i knew she wouldn’t go to the police station but i guess she left because she probably thought i had killed the guy. I hit the road, kept ringing her number but no responses, i then sent her a message on WhatsApp asking where she was and i that i was sorry for what happened and that she didn’t have to run off like that. For the rest of the day no responses from auntie. The morning after, i went back ti her apartment and she wasn’t there still and i got no replies to the several messages i left on her whatsapp. But i the said app she was active, posting cryptic messages in her whatsapp status. I rang baba and i explained the situation i was with Auntie. But Baba made it clear that Shade was now like a small god in my life and it was impending doom if I didn’t find her and also find a way to appease her.

For the next 24 hours, i kept ringing Shade, she didn’t turn her phone off, she let it ring endlessly. Several text and WhatsApp messages went unreplied too. Then the morning that followed, i was getting ready to go to Baba’s coven alone but i was dejected. If this girl no follow, na war oo. I sat in my car for a moment, then from my windscreen, i could see the curvy figure emerge from outside the gate, said hi to Musa the gate guy, for a brief and then made for where I was. She came around to the passenger side of the car, and joined me. I was going to say something then she cut me short saying she didn’t have all the time in the world. I did shut up and drove. We drove to Sagamu and didn’t exchange a word.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 5:02am On Nov 10, 2021
next...........
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by sulorog(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Nice one, more!!!!!!!!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Psady(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2021
Welcome back, really miss your updates
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Nice one bro but is kinda of short
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
As soon as we met baba, aunty did not even let us settle down and even stood while she engaged Baba stating that she didn’t come to do anything, she only came to inform Baba to inform the gods that she will be unavailable for a while and that she understood the consequences of her actions and she’s ready to live with it for awhile. She ranted in an on (bitch knew she could Bleep around and wouldn’t conceive, she understood that i needed her alot and if she was going to regret anything, it’d be later in the future) she ended her rants with she could adopt a child if she so wished then barged out of the room like a lunactic. I just sat there trying to process what had happened. My mind immediately ran into series of thoughts and couldn’t find answers to so many questions. I was going to apologize to this girl, i was going to nurse the guy to full health and even give him a substantial amount for my actions. But it was their fault. I was jejely going on my own after even though i was pissed as hell before they saw my Dodge truck as a Kfc delivery van. Were they going to tip me after i brough the food if I didn’t show the guy the ‘Jason Statham’ side of me? Hell no!

Baba jerked me out of my thoughts and said not to worry, he asked me to go home that he’ll contact me again in three days and see if there can be a solution or if Shade may come back to her senses. Baba asked me to drop some money so he can prepare a sacrifice that will appease “ awon aiye ati awon aje oshoromoniga” (the spiritual owners of the earth and the witches) so if they accepted my sacrifice, that would buy me more time, and also time for him to make findings about what i could do to replace Shade so as so to fuffill the rite that month. Anyhow anhyhow, it had to be done and i needed Shade or my fate relied on the outcome of Baba’s findings. I got in my truck and headed for home and hoped that Shade would come around, or Baba would find a fix and that fix would be an easy do but damn the devil can be shocking with demands. For the first time, all the money i had digitally or at bank and all the things i had acquired made me really sick. I was almost getting closer to home and, i ran into traffic. I suddenly felt the need to drink water. I couldn’t remember the last time I bought something in traffic. But I really needed water. I sighted one Lady, she had all those traffic display trays balanced on her head and in one arm, she held a transparent bucket that housed a country of Galla rolls. Strapped on her back was one of the cutest kid i ever seen probably about a year old. I signaled in her direction she rushed forward and i asked her to give me a bottle of water she did, this time the movement of cars was still at a standstill ( two trailers were claiming supremacy)

I asked her why she had to hussle with that baby on her back and she didn’t even use any sun shield for her. She said she brought a shall that morning but the express breeze blew it away and she had to bring the kid with her because she had no one to leave her with and she was raising the child alone. I asked her age and she was answered. (Traffic was still at a standstill). I asked her if she had a bank account and she answered in the affirmative. I grabbed my phone, logged into my Kuda App, asked for her account number and sent her two million. Before she got the alert i was already telling her to get off the streets, put that kid in a daycare, get a shop and start a business. Traffic had cleared and i was driving away. I checked my side mirror for a moment while my tires was doing justice to the tarred road and there was a woman who was struggling to make ends meet almost going insane on the road. She got the alert and the message afterall. That single act made my day. Away from all the shade and bulshitting!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=dodoatirice post=107491731]As soon as we met baba, aunty did not even let us settle down and ev

Nice one boss but pls I send you a mail
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bestmutiu2019(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
dodoatirice:
As soon as we met baba, aunty did not even let us settle down and even stood while she engaged Baba stating that she didn’t come to do anything, she only came to inform Baba to inform the gods that she will be unavailable for a while and that she understood the consequences of her actions and she’s ready to live with it for awhile. She ranted in an on (bitch knew she could Bleep around and wouldn’t conceive, she understood that i needed her alot and if she was going to regret anything, it’d be later in the future) she ended her rants with she could adopt a child if she so wished then barged out of the room like a lunactic. I just sat there trying to process what had happened. My mind immediately ran into series of thoughts and couldn’t find answers to so many questions. I was going to apologize to this girl, i was going to nurse the guy to full health and even give him a substantial amount for my actions. But it was their fault. I was jejely going on my own after even though i was pissed as hell before they saw my Dodge truck as a Kfc delivery van. Were they going to tip me after i brough the food if I didn’t show the guy the ‘Jason Statham’ side of me? Hell no!

Baba jerked me out of my thoughts and said not to worry, he asked me to go home that he’ll contact me again in three days and see if there can be a solution or if Shade may come back to her senses. Baba asked me to drop some money so he can prepare a sacrifice that will appease “ awon aiye ati awon aje oshoromoniga” (the spiritual owners of the earth and the witches) so if they accepted my sacrifice, that would buy me more time, and also time for him to make findings about what i could do to replace Shade so as so to fuffill the rite that month. Anyhow anhyhow, it had to be done and i needed Shade or my fate relied on the outcome of Baba’s findings. I got in my truck and headed for home and hoped that Shade would come around, or Baba would find a fix and that fix would be an easy do but damn the devil can be shocking with demands. For the first time, all the money i had digitally or at bank and all the things i had acquired made me really sick. I was almost getting closer to home and, i ran into traffic. I suddenly felt the need to drink water. I couldn’t remember the last time I bought something in traffic. But I really needed water. I sighted one Lady, she had all those traffic display trays balanced on her head and in one arm, she held a transparent bucket that housed a country of Galla rolls. Strapped on her back was one of the cutest kid i ever seen probably about a year old. I signaled in her direction she rushed forward and i asked her to give me a bottle of water she did, this time the movement of cars was still at a standstill ( two trailers were claiming supremacy)

I asked her why she had to hussle with that baby on her back and she didn’t even use any sun shield for her. She said she brought a shall that morning but the express breeze blew it away and she had to bring the kid with her because she had no one to leave her with and she was raising the child alone. I asked her age and she was answered. (Traffic was still at a standstill). I asked her if she had a bank account and she answered in the affirmative. I grabbed my phone, logged into my Kuda App, asked for her account number and sent her two million. Before she got the alert i was already telling her to get off the streets, put that kid in a daycare, get a shop and start a business. Traffic had cleared and i was driving away. I checked my side mirror for a moment while my tires was doing justice to the tarred road and there was a woman who was struggling to make ends meet almost going insane on the road. She got the alert and the message afterall. That single act made my day. Away from all the shade and bulshitting!
masterpiece

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
I got to my home, and i saw my gate guy, holding a golf stick. Golf stick kwa? I queried in my mind. Abi this guy smoke kolos ni? I drove into the property, but didn’t alight yet. Then i saw my gate guy walking in my direction but this time he had left the golf stick by the gate. I rolled down the mirror on my side of the car and he was tensed and was struggling to get words out. I asked him to calm down and he told me he didn’t know what happen that Small/Big Madam as he usually referred to Shade came to the house with the golf stick he was held earlier holding the said stick, went into the building and all he heard was the sound of someone smashing things inside. (Apparently, Shade had removed the golf stick from my car). Inside was a big mess, the Tv in the Longe Smash!!!!, the one in my room smash!!! The one in the visitor’s room Smash!!. The Sofa’s was not spared, Bitch poured palm oil on the sofa’s and used a knife to rip them open. She connected a hose to the tap in the bathroom in my room, left the other end on my bed and flooded my room that water found its way from my room to the stairs all the way downstairs and my apartment ended up looking like a set stage for a movie. Na hand dey fix things fam, na hand sef dey spoil am. I moved to an hotel, my laptop was surprisingly saved though, i asked my gattie to fix the mess in the apartment and as soon as it was clean again he should let me know so i could replace the things Auntie destroyed.

Its been one week, i was sleeping in the lodge when Baba’s call came through we spoke for close to an hour and that since Shade didn’t come around, nothing could replace her. The Spirit wanted Shade and it had to be Shade. But then again, the only exception is I’d come do the rite alone, and I’d loose something valuable but what it was he wouldn’t say or didn’t know. But he said he was damned sure nothing would happen to me I’d just loose something and that was all and that was the final verdict call then dropped. If I didn’t do the rite, problem, if i did, problem. To add insults to my injuries, Aunties last WhatsApp Status, she was hanging out at a beach in Dubai. I summoned courage, went to do the rite alone, checked out of the hotel, moved back to my property, (life went on). A month Later, i got a call from Home, they said Mom died. Someone apparently flogged her from her dream, they said she woke up and had cane marks all over her skin and after awhile, she slumped and died right after mentioning my name asking what she did to deserve the treatment. The family then asked me to report home or I wouldn’t like the outcome if I didn’t come.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by mokoh(m): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thanks for this wonderful update but Bleep shade,hold her responsible..pls hold her responsible in your next update
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thumbs up op, pls make shade regret and if the baba ask for sacrifies use shade!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Mummytoo: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hmm mm

I hope its just fiction

Interesting story, got me glued
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
I came back from visiting my family and extended family alike, they’d made burial arrangements and bros na person wey die loose oo. When i got to the family house, they couldn’t prosecute me. As soon as i arrived, lots of things were said and people said they were sure i was a ritualist and had used my mom. They then asked me to explain the source of my sudden found wealth. They came to a decision and decided to banish me until i could explain what happened to my mum and my source of income. I told them I didn’t know what happened and that i should be allowed to bury my Ma in peace. They said i had no business with that as they’ve decided that they would all have nothing to do with me until i was ready to speak the truth about what i used ma for and how i got all the money i threw around. They were throwing all the allegations around and it didn’t sit with me as i was already a broken guy. I knew everything that happened but many things would rather be left unsaid. The family members in the meeting kept on discussing. I rose and headed for the door.. the Olori Ebi in our family barked orders for me to come back that i was being disrespectful. I stopped at the door faced him and told him to mind his damned buisness or I’d beat the shit out of him if he didn’t call him and his comrades to order. I told them i accepted the fact that they’ve disowned me and I’d live with it. (Truth was at that point, Mama’s death broke me. So the special something that the gods wanted was my Ma. So I didn’t give a Bleep about what would come next.

I left the meeting, got back home and was going to head upstairs when my computer beeped. Whatever it was could wait, then it beeped again. My Auusie client paid me money I didn’t ask him. I kid you not, it was huge. Bitcoin as usual. I was still awe strucked when Baba rang my phone and said congratulations, i had paid my price in full and free from the shackles of Shade. He said i could go about my life as normally as i was living it before and shade wasn’t needed anymore. (But damn, that came at a cost of loosing my precious ma). I asked Baba if Shade was free from her own bondage and baba made it clear that she would remain with her own curse for life. He further stated that the table had turned, it was Shade who needed me now and not the other way round. I said thank you to Baba and ask him not to divulge anything to Shade as i had a lesson I’d love to teach a bitch. Baba told me to be careful and his called dropped. What i wanted to do with Shade i still didn’t know but i knew I’d come up with something. A week after, i checked whatsapp and Aunty had arrived back in Nigeria her whatsapp status confirmed. I didn’t fuss or leave a comment. I just viewed the said status and passed. Then the same day on her whatsapp status, she posted with one dude, that one too was forming lover boy. If only bitch knew.
The night that followed, i drove my Camaro to the club in the company of Babes. I made it loud that night. The old life i was deprived off by Shade, i went back to it. Bought drinks in caskets, racked up receipts that indicated in millions and the hype man almost shitting his pants and throwing subtle shades to other ballers. Why hype-man no go shout (personally i gave him 100k), i spent almost ten million that night and the events of the night before appeared on people’s status in the morning and aunty saw it then slid into my dm!

11 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Something valuable?

Mama kon die on top the matter nawaa ooh shocked

Shade kom dey flex for Dubai with your sweat and blood embarassed

Life no balance aswear
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
dodoatirice:
I came back from visiting my family and extended family alike, they’d made burial arrangements and bros na person wey die loose oo. When i got to the family house, they couldn’t prosecute me. As soon as i arrived, lots of things were said and people said they were sure i was a ritualist and had used my mom. They then asked me to explain the source of my sudden found wealth. They came to a decision and decided to banish me until i could explain what happened to my mum and my source of income. I told them I didn’t know what happened and that i should be allowed to bury my Ma in peace. They said i had no business with that as they’ve decided that they would all have nothing to do with me until i was ready to speak the truth about what i used ma for and how i got all the money i threw around. They were throwing all the allegations around and it didn’t sit with me as i was already a broken guy. I knew everything that happened but many things would rather be left unsaid. The family members in the meeting kept on discussing. I rose and headed for the door.. the Olori Ebi in our family barked orders for me to come back that i was being disrespectful. I stopped at the door faced him and told him to mind his damned buisness or I’d beat the shit out of him if he didn’t call him and his comrades to order. I told them i accepted the fact that they’ve disowned me and I’d live with it. (Truth was at that point, Mama’s death broke me. So the special something that the gods wanted was my Ma. So I didn’t give a Bleep about what would come next.

I left the meeting, got back home and was going to head upstairs when my computer beeped. Whatever it was could wait, then it beeped again. My Auusie client paid me money I didn’t ask him. I kid you not, it was huge. Bitcoin as usual. I was still awe strucked when Baba rang my phone and said congratulations, i had paid my price in full and free from the shackles of Shade. He said i could go about my life as normally as i was living it before and shade wasn’t needed anymore. (But damn, that came at a cost of loosing my precious ma). I asked Baba if Shade was free from her own bondage and baba made it clear that she would remain with her own curse for life. He further stated that the table had turned, it was Shade who needed me now and not the other way round. I said thank you to Baba and ask him not to divulge anything to Shade as i had a lesson I’d love to teach a bitch. Baba told me to be careful and his called dropped. What i wanted to do with Shade i still didn’t know but i knew I’d come up with something. A week after, i checked whatsapp and Aunty had arrived back in Nigeria her whatsapp status confirmed. I didn’t fuss or leave a comment. I just viewed the said status and passed. Then the same day on her whatsapp status, she posted with one dude, that one too was forming lover boy. If only bitch knew.
The night that followed, i drove my Camaro to the club in the company of Babes. I made it loud that night. The old life i was deprived off by Shade, i went back to it. Bought drinks in caskets, racked up receipts that indicated in millions and the hype man almost shitting his pants and throwing subtle shades to other ballers. Why hype-man no go shout (personally i gave him 100k), i spent almost ten million that night and the events of the night before appeared on people’s status in the morning and aunty saw it then slid into my dm!

Aunty vein don cut
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Horlardorjah:

Aunty vein don cut

She never know wetin wan sup

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Sensitivity1254: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hope the payback and lesson go loud

dodoatirice:

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Op bring it on.....next pls.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
dodoatirice:

It is a ghenghen something
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by MhiztaRange(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omo, the story is the bomb. I vexed when I was getting to be reading update by update. Nice story op one of the best I’ve read on this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Graminyte9(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Keep the update coming in Bro....
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by nastynic(m): 12:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Welcome bruh,
I've missed this
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2021
So i got the plot, Aunty suddenly needed money and then asked me for cash outrightly, she felt she could do anything. I asked how much she needed and she said ten million. I sent ten million. Madam still didn’t appreciate it and even sent me a text saying she asked for ten and i sent ten what nonsense was that, she stated in another text I received that she was considering coming to terms with me so we can go do the rite at Baba’s place and i was messing up the only opportunity I had with my in capability. I still went ahead and apologized and sent an extra five million and as soon as the transfer went through, she stopped responding. Noon that day, this bitch hosted a yatch part with her friends and made a movie out of it. That same night, i got a call from one of her friends, and that one informed me that she really got high and they’d drop Shade off at the hotel where she stayed and that she was really in a mess. I went to the hotel, located her room, the girls that brought her in they locked her inside and dripped both the key to her room and the key to her car with the front desk lady at the hotel lobby and informed them someone would come for her. (Shebi if meat don finish party don turn to dulling). I met the lady and she handed me her keys and led me to the room Aunty slept and yes she was really wasted. I grabbed her phones, then made to leave when her bag suddenly got me curious, i grabbed it and unzipped it and as soon as the zipper gave way, her passport just sat there comfortably. I took it and left. I left word for the lady that she was gonna be fine.

Mom’s death really changed me into a demon, i stooped catching feelings, nothing really mattered. I suddenly began to feel more at home and relaxed in my ritual sessions, i began to see bathing multiple spiritual inclined soaps as normal the concoction and etc. i always looked forward to the end of every month. Then i started believing that i deserved every cashouts. But street deep gan if e no deep, mama for still dey. Mama mi don follow street go. (Rip Mami).

Shade’s half sister. (Shade introduced me to her at some point before everything turn upside down) beautiful, banging Body omo the girl bad. But she was in school. I texted the banny on WhatsApp and i made sure i kept getting intouch with her. It was surprising to her at first. Then we started texting more and as omo ope wey i be, I provided or i can say i started sorting her bills in school and she kept promising we’d get together when she came home for the semester holidays. Babe na coded guy-woman, she accepted to have a fling with me and nothing more as she had a boyfriend and her sister wouldn’t like it if she found out we dated or had some form of connection at all. Well then, a fling was even more than enough.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2021
please treat aunty Bleep up and make it loud and long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2021
Bukolaberry:
please treat aunty Bleep up and make it loud and long.

Hmmmm,.aunty bukola
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by preshman22: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Shade na ungrateful girl oh undecided

If na me be you I for don Pele Pele the girl

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mumsy done follow street go cry street deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Mummytoo: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Your sins dey too much o
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by damosade(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Do you know this ur frictional story is real.. Tosin is the name of the guy in question.
His mom stays at ijede.. Just a little diff.

This is real nairalander.. Money has turned most of our young guys to monster.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Johnwick64: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
damosade:
Do you know this ur frictional story is real. Tosin is the name of the guy in question.

leave the op alone.. I don't know the guy but this story looks to real to be fiction. Either the op is a badass imaginative writer or...

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by ashatoda: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
damosade:
Do you know this ur frictional story is real.. Tosin is the name of the guy in question.

I said it here some people were saying something else. Anyone who has a knowledge about certain things will know this story is real

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.