Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (196587 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
damosade:
Do you know this ur frictional story is real.. Tosin is the name of the guy in question.
His mom stays at ijede.. Just a little diff.

This is real nairalander.. Money has turned most of our young guys to monster.

This is fiction Dude, don’t even try to matchmake this to your Tosin

8 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Johnwick64:
leave the op alone.. I don't know the guy but this story looks to real to be fiction. Either the op is a badass imaginative writer or...

its fiction bross.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Aunty later found out what i had done the night of the party and I’d say she probably wondered what gave me the audacity to come pick her things while she was half dead. The days that followed, i received series of phone calls or text messages/WhatsApp either threatening me to return her stuff or at other times she’d stylishly swallow her ego and beg me to return her shit. I no send. One Saturday morning like that, my gate guy volunteered yo wash the Camaro at home since I wasn’t going anywhere that day. I had to hang around outside with him. Talk of the devil na do aunty commot body for gate enter compound. She no even greet anybody she just enter main building. I didn’t leave where I was and in what seemed like 30 minutes she came back outside and stood face to face with me. She said she didn’t come to cap anything, she just wanted her travel documents and the other things i handpicked in her room that day. Aunty even dey warn me say make i no provoke am say na me go suffer am. I still calm am down, i told her i picked those things because I cared about her and because I saw the state that she was in and for security purposes. Then i asked her not to worry that i would hand her stuffs to her the next day.

Sunday, I drive to Baba’s coven and told baba about Shade’s half sister. Baba made his findings and then told me the lady had a very bright future, and if i acted fast and brought her to him, he’d extract all the good fortune she had and transfer it to me. Intold Baba that the girl was in school and would only come back to Lagos at the end of the year. Baba was having none of it.. he went into his inner chamber for a brief, reappeared brought out a very tiny horn and asked me to call the banny and use the tip of my tougue to touch the horn and command her to come to lagos. I did as he instructed and omo e work o she no even follow me drag babe enter Lagos that same night. And as soon as baba saw her.. he said kaboor omo awo!
Baba began his back and forth of rites on the Banny, First he touched her with something that made her zombie like, then he went ahead and asked me to UnCloth her. I did and the incantations went on for close to an hour before baba then left the room asking me to have sex with the Banny. That night, i deflowered Aunty’s half sister.

I used the white handkerchief Baba left somewhere in the room to wipe the slime and the blood off Tayo’s pooousay and did the same to my john Thomas as baba instructed, Baba collected the blood stained material and asked me to clean the Banny up and dress her up. (All that while she was still in that zoned out state of spiritualism). I even wore her clothes for her and Baba instructed me to take her to an hotel. and that by the time she wakes up in the morning she wouldn’t remember anything if at all. I hit the road, I didn’t drive for long na so i jam federal Sars o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ghen ghen ghen ghen......i don dey wonder how you take dey move upandan sef never jam dose bastards since

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Twelvedemon12:
Mumsy done follow street go cry street deep
Nawa oh... story so touching, Even demon dey cry... grin

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Next op.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Deporps(f): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Omo this story dey so much interesting, cant believe is fictional as OP claimed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Deporps:
Omo this story dey so much interesting, cant believe is fictional as OP claimed.

Na fiction ( something I imagined and put into words as best as i could Og
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Epeegee(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Omo iya give us update nah

Ikotun wah o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Deporps(f): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
dodoatirice:

Na fiction ( something I imagined and put into words as best as i could Og
No lele Plantain and rice we dey enjoy your story, sha be consistent
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by sulorog(m): 6:32am On Nov 12, 2021
More!!!!!!!!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2021
The officer i spoke to asked me where i was going at that time of the night and why Tayo was looking like a zombie. I told him i was heading to the hospital as the woman had a medical condition and required urgent medical attention. He didn’t really seem convinced. He signaled another officer and i repeated the same thing i told the first officer. Then they asked me for my vehicle papers which I provided. And one of the officers retorted saying i was a ritualist and what type of medical condition can make someone be looking like a zombie and that he suspected i was a yahoo guy who used women and dumped them somewhere and that he was sure that was what I was up to, yo be driving at that time of the day. Then they ordered a search of my vehicle asking me to alight. (They carried on with the search, and all that while Tayo sat there in the Camaro looking transfixed.

They didn’t see anything and one of the officers said my bill was one million (you say wetin) shey I wan buy land ni? The officer made me understand that they could rope me or probably kill me right there on the spot if i no drop. We argued back and forth and they settled for 500k or nothing. I didn’t want to keep hanging around there and was going to make the transfer to the account number that was provided when Baba’s call cane through. I picked and spoke with Baba for a brief and he asked me not to pay a dime. He asked me if i had faith, i said answered and he said just go to your car and drive off. I dropped the call and found out that the officers suddenly focused on one of the officers that lited a cigarette smoke and before I knew it, it developed into a heated argument that one officer slapped another. Emi, moya drive away.

Tayo regained normal consciousness just before we got to the hotel and she kept yawning saying she didn’t know she’d slept for long after asking for the time and i told her. I told her we ran into hectic traffic. From the corner of my eye i could see her trying to feel her coochie. I understood she’d be in slight pains down there but the cool side of it was, she wouldn’t remember a thing. I paid for a room and put her there. I told her I’d come the next morning and that i needed to put somethings in place. The same night i returned to Baba’s coven, he then went ahead and handed me a soap and sponge and asked me to bath outside his compound at a 3 way junction (orita meta), then i slept overnight in my spiritual bed (the coffin). As baba closed the lid of the coffin above, i immediately went into a trance. The next morning, i checked with Tayo in the lodge and took her out for shopping like Baba suggested, she won’t die, she’d live life normally but just won’t amount to anything. Wetin concern me. I changed her phone bought a iPhone and a Samsung phone, both were high ends, bought a macbook pro, changed her wardrobe completely and bough a small Corolla Sport for her the same day.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2021
wow, another steet collateral damage.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2021
Oga oooo.....'she would live a normal life but won't amount to anything' ....Ewweeeey
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by sulorog(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2021
More!!!!!!!!!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Mummytoo: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Are u sure u are not same guy we read on the news few days ago, that dated a girl for 2weeks and gave her 1million and other stuffs

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
dodoatirice:
Aunty later found out what i had done the night of the party and I’d say she probably wondered what gave me the audacity to come pick her things while she was half dead. The days that followed, i received series of phone calls or text messages/WhatsApp either threatening me to return her stuff or at other times she’d stylishly swallow her ego and beg me to return her shit. I no send. One Saturday morning like that, my gate guy volunteered yo wash the Camaro at home since I wasn’t going anywhere that day. I had to hang around outside with him. Talk of the devil na do aunty commot body for gate enter compound. She no even greet anybody she just enter main building. I didn’t leave where I was and in what seemed like 30 minutes she came back outside and stood face to face with me. She said she didn’t come to cap anything, she just wanted her travel documents and the other things i handpicked in her room that day. Aunty even dey warn me say make i no provoke am say na me go suffer am. I still calm am down, i told her i picked those things because I cared about her and because I saw the state that she was in and for security purposes. Then i asked her not to worry that i would hand her stuffs to her the next day.

Sunday, I drive to Baba’s coven and told baba about Shade’s half sister. Baba made his findings and then told me the lady had a very bright future, and if i acted fast and brought her to him, he’d extract all the good fortune she had and transfer it to me. Intold Baba that the girl was in school and would only come back to Lagos at the end of the year. Baba was having none of it.. he went into his inner chamber for a brief, reappeared brought out a very tiny horn and asked me to call the banny and use the tip of my tougue to touch the horn and command her to come to lagos. I did as he instructed and omo e work o she no even follow me drag babe enter Lagos that same night. And as soon as baba saw her.. he said kaboor omo awo!
Baba began his back and forth of rites on the Banny, First he touched her with something that made her zombie like, then he went ahead and asked me to UnCloth her. I did and the incantations went on for close to an hour before baba then left the room asking me to have sex with the Banny. That night, i deflowered Aunty’s half sister.

I used the white handkerchief Baba left somewhere in the room to wipe the slime and the blood off Tayo’s pooousay and did the same to my john Thomas as baba instructed, Baba collected the blood stained material and asked me to clean the Banny up and dress her up. (All that while she was still in that zoned out state of spiritualism). I even wore her clothes for her and Baba instructed me to take her to an hotel. and that by the time she wakes up in the morning she wouldn’t remember anything if at all. I hit the road, I didn’t drive for long na so i jam federal Sars o.
Gbas gbos! U don hit my car oyinbo repete
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tayo didn’t remember anything, i personally drove her in her new ride to her school because she couldn’t be driving a car in Lagos. She said she wouldn’t know how to explain it to their mom. But her new found status and the reason why she asked me to bring herself and the car and the new clothes she had was suddenly centered around the fact that she wanted to impress people or students alike. I even got her a two bedroom apartment in town, away from school premises (she formaly lived with roommates in a village closer to the Polytechnic. But shebi car done dey, distance no go be wahala. Weeks after I returned to Lagos from taking Tayo back to her school, i got a call from one of my guys in the upper echelon and they told me to fall in that one update was boiling hot amongst our fraudlionaire friends. Sharp sharp i was in Abeokuta, i found out the update was federal government grant. And this grant could be carried out in several ways but I’ll use two as an example. Which involved tricking an American citizen into believing the government was offering him free grants and all he had to do was apply to claim the money and the money gets delivered to him through fedex or UPs.

Or You’d go online to Facebook, clone an American citizens Facebook profile and target his friends list with conversations and making them you received the grant and actually saw their name in the eligible peoples list and you reached out to them to inform them so they could claim their money. At first I wasn’t really interested in the update because it wasn’t like the normal hustle iw as used to. But i suddenly remembered i haven’t even used Tayo’s destiny to cashouts as I haven’t made any money since we completed the rite. Na so boys put me through, i spammed about 6 facebook profiles before one of the maga’s i spammed replied gbas!! Na so input am through format na so thr maga go choose one million dollar to get ten million dollar. Shey you fit do btc e say yes! You fit do am now? Maga say yes!! Oya do am make i see!!! Na so maga do am o i see am. Omo boys wan mad that night!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Deporps(f): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
E loud
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
No longer interesting.

No suspense.

Too many exaggerations.

You use a girl, come still use her sister.

Agbeg e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Athemisia:

Nawa oh... story so touching, Even demon dey cry... grin

The thing just too MuCh....... grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by tammyf: 3:28am On Nov 13, 2021
I hv never been captivated by a story like yours.i had to stay awake to read the whole 10pages .I'm a writer too but I Don see who pass me.more please .I dey follow you asap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bestmutiu2019(m): 3:50am On Nov 13, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
No longer interesting.

No suspense.

Too many exaggerations.

Agbeg e
negative energy full your body, appreciate the guy effort na
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:11am On Nov 13, 2021
Go and write your own and put forth all the ingredients you highlighted.
I’m just trying to entertain

Born2winKingOG:
No longer interesting.

No suspense.

Too many exaggerations.

Agbeg e

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Sensitivity1254: 5:40am On Nov 13, 2021
Fashi the guy

dodoatirice:

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2021
dodoatirice:

No time for bad belle jawe! We mueeve onto the next chapter jawe

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
negative energy full your body, appreciate the guy effort na

If something don dey lose taste, I got talk

Millions of btc etc...na wa.

It don dey lose taste....too many flawed exaggerations.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

well its not a force to like his work,their are many great writer on nairaland you can hire some of them and give them story that suit you
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Holla911(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2021
dodoatirice:

Ignore distractions and keep cooking for us. E sweet and we your fans dey enjoy am. Gimme more like Oliver cool

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Naybahood(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Baba I totally understand wha you tryna say. But try to appreciate the OP’s effort . He’s doing the best he can and besides it’s his story.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bakesntakes(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
OP now don go on vacation
another one week
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by preshman22: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nairaland is the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.