Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (196592 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Adsensegirl: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
dodoatirice:
I’m Back!!

Yinmu
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by mokoh(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
dodoatirice:
I’m Back!!

Welcome
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by cptmusa: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
YOU RE WELCOME
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
dodoatirice:
I’m Back!!
well come back....abeg update as soon as possible.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hammedan: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2021
Oya update asap
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
welcome back
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 12:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Update please
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Twelvedemon12:
Update please

Com and see plenty threatening Dms from yahoo boys on this page
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2021
dodoatirice:

Com and see plenty threatening Dms from yahoo boys on this page

Do i take them serious or continue updating??
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by ashatoda: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2021
dodoatirice:

Do i take them serious or continue updating??
If you can please continue but please kindly think of how to be safe. Like not giving out your phone number or location
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bakesntakes(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2021
Carry on with your update bro... Na just threat dem fit make.

Nothing de sup
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2021
ashatoda:

If you can please continue but please kindly think of how to be safe. Like not giving out your phone number or location

I can, bros you get pop corn?
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2021
If you need pop corn, meet this guy, lets get this thread going

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bakesntakes(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2021
dodoatirice:
If you need pop corn, meet this guy, lets get this thread going

Abeg gimme 2 packs
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Shade saw how i was splurging on the money, then She made her demands and i met each and everyone of it. She requested a Magodo Mansion, i was going to buy this three bedroom duplex with Bq. But she requested i rented a 3 bedroom flat instead. I found this nice 4 bedroom flat and it went for 3 million. Took her to see it and she liked it. Paid for it the same day, But i didn’t like the fact that we’d be paying millions yearly instead of buying some place off and having it in her name. Her logic was, she would live in the Magodo Flat alone, then i could build her something in her hometown Ijebuigbo and that property had to be low-keyed. she’d rather have the property there away from the knowledge of her parents and blah bah. But whatever, i paid for the Magodo flat. But the four bedroom flat in Ijebu took some six month’s to complete. It had to be that slow because no long cap, i spent roughly 40 million on that 4 bedroom bungalow. No kidding, i got scammed in the process of making that property happen because madam wouldn’t go to her hometown for a month to supervise the project. I didn’t have the damn time too, but madam cited the fact that she was trying to hide the property, and someone may recognize her in her hometown or if she sent someone, they may trace the property to her and tell her parents. Lame excuses.

The engineer that i gave the project to, He started out well, but absconded with my five million. He was was on the project, (i heard) he got a call that his visa had been approved. So nigga used my money to book flight, and flew to yankee. But as omo boy wey i be, as dem tell me say na wetin sup be that say hin use my money go yankee ni. I stopped looking for him and told people that he’d paid me my money. I was happy for him if only he’d asked me for help, he would have finished that property and I’d have gave him 1 btc. But that one don go. Don’t just lets talk about the other guy. The other engineer that scammed me. But then the guy that completed the project, that one’s name na Lie. Nigga did what i wanted but chai come see over-billing hmmn i can bet my life, that nigga see benz money for my body ajeh. Be like him dey use juju sef. Bt thank God he sha delivered i was impressed but it came at a cost. We complete house, na me still drive go collect key lock the gate, drive go Magodo go give ‘Aunty key’ ajeh Auntie no even go check the house. She yold me shebi she’s seen it on video call and she has a video of it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Holla911(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2021
dodoatirice:
Shade saw how i was splurging on the money, then She made her demands and i met each and everyone of it. She requested a Magodo Mansion, i was going to buy this three bedroom duplex with Bq. But she requested i rented a 3 bedroom flat instead. I found this nice 4 bedroom flat and it went for 3 million. Took her to see it and she liked it. Paid for it the same day, But i didn’t like the fact that we’d be paying millions yearly instead of buying some place off and having it in her name. Her logic was, she would live in the Magodo Flat alone, then i could build her something in her hometown Ijebuigbo and that property had to be low-keyed. she’d rather have the property there away from the knowledge of her parents and blah bah. But whatever, i paid for the Magodo flat. But the four bedroom flat in Ijebu took some six month’s to complete. It had to be that slow because no long cap, i spent roughly 40 million on that 4 bedroom bungalow. No kidding, i got scammed in the process of making that property happen because madam wouldn’t go to her hometown for a month to supervise the project. I didn’t have the damn time too, but madam cited the fact that she was trying to hide the property, and someone may recognize her in her hometown or if she sent someone, they may trace the property to her and tell her parents. Lame excuses.

The engineer that i gave the project to, He started out well, but absconded with my five million. He was was on the project, (i heard) he got a call that his visa had been approved. So nigga used my money to book flight, and flew to yankee. But as omo boy wey i be, as dem tell me say na wetin sup be that say hin use my money go yankee ni. I stopped looking for him and told people that he’d paid me my money. I was happy for him if only he’d asked me for help, he would have finished that property and I’d have gave him 1 btc. But that one don go. Don’t just lets talk about the other guy. The other engineer that scammed me. But then the guy that completed the project, that one’s name na Lie. Nigga did what i wanted but chai come see over-billing hmmn i can bet my life, that nigga see benz money for my body ajeh. Be like him dey use juju sef. Bt thank God he sha delivered i was impressed but it came at a cost. We complete house, na me still drive go collect key lock the gate, drive go Magodo go give ‘Aunty key’ ajeh Auntie no even go check the house. She yold me shebi she’s seen it on video call and she has a video of it.

Took a while to get an update but glad you did eventually. Pls we want more like Oliver.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Vidamia(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
[/b]
dodoatirice:
Shade saw how i was splurging on the money, then She made her demands and i met each and everyone of it. She requested a Magodo Mansion, i was going to buy this three bedroom duplex with Bq. But she requested i rented a 3 bedroom flat instead. I found this nice 4 bedroom flat and it went for 3 million. Took her to see it and she liked it. Paid for it the same day, But i didn’t like the fact that we’d be paying millions yearly instead of buying some place off and having it in her name. Her logic was, she would live in the Magodo Flat alone, then i could build her something in her hometown [b]Ijebuigbo
and that property had to be low-keyed. she’d rather have the property there away from the knowledge of her parents and blah bah. But whatever, i paid for the Magodo flat. But the four bedroom flat in Ijebu took some six month’s to complete. It had to be that slow because no long cap, i spent roughly 40 million on that 4 bedroom bungalow. No kidding, i got scammed in the process of making that property happen because madam wouldn’t go to her hometown for a month to supervise the project. I didn’t have the damn time too, but madam cited the fact that she was trying to hide the property, and someone may recognize her in her hometown or if she sent someone, they may trace the property to her and tell her parents. Lame excuses.

Why my town of all places
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
I made trips to Baba’s coven as i always did. Sometimes i went with Shade, at other times i went alone. I started being aware of myself, i was looking out for Shade too, the money pouring in. But the crazy catch was that, Shade could date or fvck someone else, but no matter what she did she won’t get pregnant, as for me, if i bleeped someone else, doom, the only person i could fvck or get married to was Shade She knew this and that alone fvucked me up real Bad. One funny thing that marked the start of my woes was when i found a guy in her Magodo apartment, dude sat on the sofa like it was his birthright and to crown it all asked me who i was really? It didn’t take ling, auntie appeared with a bottle of vodka and found me standing and engaging the guy. Aunty seemingly told the nigga to go inside while she discussed with me. I was furious even though i tried my best to reman calm. Aunty said i had no right over her, her life or who she choose to be with, i reminded her of the baba thing and she reminded me it was me who needed her and not the other way round. Aunty told me to get out of her apartment. I got in my car, what just happened, i ignited the car and soon enough i was on the road again. I approached her estate gate when my phone rang, it was aunty, i picked and she barked into the phone on the other end that she and that stupid dude were hungry and that my coming was timely and that i should help her to arrange rice and chicken from Kfc (i could hear the Dog making special orders at the background) and that they’re waiting so i should hurry. Ehn ehn so na me Shade wan dey do like this.

At first i hissed right after she ended the call and then i was going my way when I thought, 3 million I got from sleeping in a coffin and and a dude is feeling fly in it? Why not, you guys will eat rice and Chicken. I then drove to a KFC bought food, put the plastic bags away in my car and headed for Aunty’s apartment. I parked my car outside where she lived and not inside it as i always did, grabbed the plastic bags that contained the fanciful packed food, place everything in one hand and then grabbed a golf stick i kept in the trunk of my car and headed inside. This time they were in the sitting room, and the stench in the sitting room suggested they just did it. Before i came in, i already put the golf stick by the door outside, i dropped the food on the table, headed back outside like i was gonna get something else. (All these while, they didn’t even acknowledge my presence. I opened the door slightly grabbed the weapon and was back inside. I bolted the door behind us and then first i smashed the curved led Tv that sat elegantly on the tv shelf so the nigga go know say I seriously then i made for where they sat dumbfounded. I got closer, the dude already got the message and knew i was coming for him, Shade was frantic but i no send am. He made an attempt to get up from the sofa in a bid to defend himself too late. I gave him a chest kick that made him fall back on the sofa making him and the sofa fall to the other side, he quickly recovered and was scrambling to get up. The first swing was meant for his knees but he wasn’t still and i missed. He made for the kitchen and the second swing hit his arm and it dislocated a joint. That scream was a sweetcry but I wasn’t done. He was on the floor and one more swing hit his knee as I planned it and guy screamed till he passed out.

10 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by sulorog(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
More. !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
dodoatirice:
I made trips to Baba’s coven as i always did. Sometimes i went with Shade, at other times i went alone. I started being aware of myself, i was looking out for Shade too, the money pouring in. But the crazy catch was that, Shade could date or fvck someone else, but no matter what she did she won’t get pregnant, as for me, if i bleeped someone else, doom, the only person i could fvck or get married to was Shade She knew this and that alone fvucked me up real Bad. One funny thing that marked the start of my woes was when i found a guy in her Magodo apartment, dude sat on the sofa like it was his birthright and to crown it all asked me who i was really? It didn’t take ling, auntie appeared with a bottle of vodka and found me standing and engaging the guy. Aunty seemingly told the nigga to go inside while she discussed with me. I was furious even though i tried my best to reman calm. Aunty said i had no right over her, her life or who she choose to be with, i reminded her of the baba thing and she reminded me it was me who needed her and not the other way round. Aunty told me to get out of her apartment. I got in my car, what just happened, i ignited the car and soon enough i was on the road again. I approached her estate gate when my phone rang, it was aunty, i picked and she barked into the phone on the other end that she and that stupid dude were hungry and that my coming was timely and that i should help her to arrange rice and chicken from Kfc (i could hear the Dog making special orders at the background) and that they’re waiting so i should hurry. Ehn ehn so na me Shade wan dey do like this.

At first i hissed right after she ended the call and then i was going my way when I thought, 3 million I got from sleeping in a coffin and and a dude is feeling fly in it? Why not, you guys will eat rice and Chicken. I then drove to a KFC bought food, put the plastic bags away in my car and headed for Aunty’s apartment. I parked my car outside where she lived and not inside it as i always did, grabbed the plastic bags that contained the fanciful packed food, place everything in one hand and then grabbed a golf stick i kept in the trunk of my car and headed inside. This time they were in the sitting room, and the stench in the sitting room suggested they just did it. Before i came in, i already put the golf stick by the door outside, i dropped the food on the table, headed back outside like i was gonna get something else. (All these while, they didn’t even acknowledge my presence. I opened the door slightly grabbed the weapon and was back inside. I bolted the door behind us and then first i smashed the curved led Tv that sat elegantly on the tv shelf so the nigga go know say I seriously then i made for where they sat dumbfounded. I got closer, the dude already got the message and knew i was coming for him, Shade was frantic but i no send am. He made an attempt to get up from the sofa in a bid to defend himself too late. I gave him a chest kick that made him fall back on the sofa making him and the sofa fall to the other side, he quickly recovered and was scrambling to get up. The first swing was meant for his knees but he wasn’t still and i missed. He made for the kitchen and the second swing hit his arm and it dislocated a joint. That scream was a sweetcry but I wasn’t done. He was on the floor and one more swing hit his knee as I planned it and guy screamed till he passed out.

Welcome back
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Horlardorjah:

Welcome back

Thank you OG

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Azzrael: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
dodoatirice:

Thank you OG
Boss welcome,more updates today please
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Azzrael:
Boss welcome,more updates today please

Thank you OG and absolutely
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Azzrael: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
dodoatirice:

Thank you OG and absolutely
okay boss.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
welcome back.............more update plsssss
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by ashatoda: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
I think sey you go carry food give them comot like that I for swear for the day wey your mama born you sey she make mistake but with wetin you do, you be your papa son carry go jare

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Haakeem:
welcome back.............more update plsssss

Thanks OG
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
ashatoda:
I think sey you go carry food give them comot like that I for swear for the day wey your mama born you sey she make mistake but with wetin you do, you be your papa son carry go jare

OG para para. I hail
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
More updates tonight for real

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
But that guy funny oooo......

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bakesntakes(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
OlufemiWhit:
But that guy funny oooo......

E funny abi e carry 34 people liver

Dodoatirice for condemn am kpatakpata

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.