Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (196729 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kpakam:
Bury Jago alive?
This is becoming scary oo

Yes that’s the intention
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kpakam(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
dodoatirice:

Yes that’s the intention
Drop updates 9 more long updates
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by blesskewe(f): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ah
Mad oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Bury alive keh
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
WTF
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
dodoatirice:
I just had no choice, i drove and dropped her off at a pack and carefully took the plastic bag containing the blood soiled fresh placenta and placed it in a plastic container that had a cover and as soon as it sat inside, i sealed it and carefully placed that shit in my trunk, for the night i lodged at a hotel and by dawn the next morning, i was on the road back to Lagos (i could have left right after i dropped Sisi Nurse at the park, but as omo boi wey i be, to avoid the feds, i had to leave early as early as 4am because I understood at this time i would probably not encounter law enforcements on my way. i arrived Lagos no issues. Baba welcomed me to his coven and took the things I brought he checked it and heaped praises but in my mind dafuq?? I was going to ask him what he’d do with those then he beat me to it.He told me it was meat for the gods, then he passed only the placenta to his assistant and told me to wait after they both left the room briefly. Baba reappeared and told me I’d take a bath with that sponge that was used to bath the new born and as soon as i was done, I’d return the sponge to him and he’d use it as part of the ingredients to make another soap and that all the baby’s future wealth will be drawn to me as soon as he give me the new soap and i bath with it. I completed all the rites and headed home.

Omo Baba no lie o, that night alone i just say make i try small bombing for new clients as thats what i always did every time the combination of baba and his unseen and unclean spirits took something from me. I jammed like 4 new clients and i kid you not, i cashed out millions that night. Next morning, Baba called me telling me congratulations my money had come (i asked him about the monies that came before this one) he told me that was throwback money and that this was a new season. He then told me to get ready for my anniversary, i asked him what he meant by anniversary but he told me not to worry, he’d call me regarding that that for now i cold go on and enjoy life. Some relief for the time been i thought. I went to the balcony of my duplex that sat somewhere in Lekki and my cars suddenly felt like old ladies to me. Sure i was going to get that Range. I just felt it was time to upgrade my cars because why won’t i I can’t be going through all that stress and not Blow the money or splurge. Lowkey i went ahead and paid for a Range and a Lexus Jeep. Now i had four cars. And as normal as street dey, i had my gateguy shot a pic of me standing ontop of the Range with all four doors open. I sent the pic to my whatsapp status with the caption “Price Paid” my dudes took the said pic and it spread like wildfire.
in phyno's voice " to be a legend, nwanne akwugo m the price "

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
dodoatirice:
People will always be people anyway But so people come into your life and at first they start out finding a way to break that wall you built around yourself for years. One Friday like Jago came to my apartment and left just before bed time. I gave me one excuse as to how he’d not stay at my place like he normally did over the weekend. I had gotten used to having him around and on this particular day, i was unsuspecting. Hours after Jago left, the hour came and I proceeded downstairs to have my spiritual bath when something scary happened. The bathroom door wouldn’t open for me to go in. Who cone lock bathroom? It wasn’t always locked as i only used it for my baths nothing more. I set the sponge and soap i was holding aside and tried forcing the door open for where. Then i thought something was wrong with the door and I’d probably go use the bathroom in one for the extra rooms, i entered one of the visitor’s room and expected the door to open as soon as i turned the handle. Some thing now it wasn’t funny anymore. I went to the master bed (my room) and previously i had left the door open but by the time i entered the room, the door to the bathroom had slammed shut and felt like it was sealed off from inside.

I put a call through to baba who then said i had to see him the next day and that that bath wouldn’t be possible that night. I went back to my pc and none of my clients were responding to my messages. That night I couldn’t do anything, i could sleep as I thought i had probably flouted the one of the don’ts of the spirit but the was only one way to find out and Baba’s Coven had the answers to my question and that it was only a matter of time. Morning came and i was on the road. I ran into traffic at one point and it didn’t seem to move for a while. Standstill. That should be around 9am tho. I just said is should see what was happening on the gram. Jago’s post was the first thing i saw. Overnight i guess he cashed out and he had a Glk Benz to show for it. I slid into his Dm with my congratulatory message He just read it and didn’t bother to reply. Ehn ehn na so people be?

At long last i sat face to face with Baba. and after what seemed like 39 minutes of checking in with the gods, he spoke up saying i had loose guarded and pesin don first me cut soap that night. he explained that Jago took a portion out of my soap-and went ahead to bath with it. and it worked for his Eleda but that meant doom for me. I told baba he bought a car that morning and baba made me understand that ishey ti daun niyen. The only way i could avoid the dire consequences of my sudden loosegaurdment was to Bury Jago alive.

He said in yoruba

Ama ri omo eniyan ati eleda e mole loye
Ama fi rubo kibi re koja

We will bury the son of man and his destiny alive
We will use him as a sacrifice to ward of prospective
evil happenings.

Now the job was how to get Jago and bring him to Baba’s coven. and how his disappearance won’t get traced back to me. I just had to do it.
no frnd for street
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bury jago alive,he deserves it.IMAGINE!

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
bury jago? interesting
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Like play like play or make i say like say body dey tell Jago he started avoiding me, he kept cashing out i guess he must have cleverly took enough saop for keeps. Something wey i dey take 12 sponge bath, nigha come go dey use one sponge for am.. money wey be say na hot money before, him come put am for microwave haha if i could use my mama who come be Jago. But all the money wey him dey colect, e never reach my own. Werey! Mind you, i stopped cashing out. But money dey ground shey you know, but i had to avoid the after effects of my loosgardment. I was on Jago’s trail for a while.. like he knew i was coming for him. Weeks followed each other, nothing happened spiritually but i was broke and my clients didn’t talk. I had enough balance though but the one thing i noticed was anythime i wothdrew a lump from my account and kept in my bedside drawer ( I usually did this so I wouldn’t have to be parading the atm like them poor masses. I’d withdraw and keep about 5 milion in my closet, I’d go about my business daily using transfers but if I so needed some cash, my closet was my cash machine.) money started missing. One time i kept one million in my closet, i woke up the next day and the brown enveloped that housed the bult had been disfigured and about 400k disappeared just mysteriously because I could swear that my gateguy had no access to the main building whatsoever.

One fine Tuesday, i got intel that Jago was at a Lodge in the challenge area of ibadan and he just bought a Lexus the night before and stayed at the hotel overnight. Nigga just dey use hin own affect my own. I called up Shaggi and offered him and his boys 4 million naira and told them what the deal was all about and how they had to execute it swiftly without any leaks. Shaggi took the deal, i provided details but before he took the deal. I told Shaggi and his boys that if they don’t took care of it and brought the mofo back without no leaks or anyone tracing anything to me I’d buy him and his 3 stooges one corola sport ride and they could be working for me instead of waisting away on their cheap liquor. and i promised asides the money that came with the deal, I’d be paying him and his boys monthly payments just for giving me protection and running my errands.

It took close to 4 days. And at about 11pm exactly right on the hour, Jago was brought to Me and Baba’s presence blindfolded. It had to be like that, i guess after he got knocked out, they had to put a blindfold for security purposes. Baba removed the blindfold, told the boys to take him out through the back and they did. Baba then told me to disperse them. I told the boys to go and I’d see them in the morning but that was right after i gave them their 2 million balance i told Shaggi to then put his phone close to ears as i would call him in the morning so I’d fulfill my car promise. The boys left and Baba told me not to worry about them. That they won’t remember what to say anytime they tried to talk about Jago and what we might have done with him.

Immediately Jago saw me, he started begging me to let him go ( at that point though, he didn’t know what exactly was in store for him. For a moment i felt pity for him but snitch na snitch and the gods had spoken sorry and sef i get money but money no dey reach rich man. I wanted my powers back. Baba then told his assistants to dig a grave at least four feet deep (one guy probably joined from Baba’s babalawo’s friend for the night to help in). They started digging, Jago was crying for help that wouldn’t come, he had already gotten the message. It took some hours to dig through and when the grave was completed, the two men that dug made sure The tie on Jagos wrists were tight enough, the first placed matths and used it to carpet the grave and then they let him lie on his back looking at me from down below. He was really crying furiously and begging for his life (i have never seen a human being produce a lot of mucus due to crying. Babe did all his ritual/ occultic process, then asked the boys to fill the grave with earth, this time Jago’s crying had increased and this time he was shaking and not lying still, he was trying to use all his might to pull the rope that held his wrists together, he even tried gnawking at it with his teeth (he acted like he was suddenly possessed, like a dog that had rabies) but the way he was tied, he couldn’t get up his energy levels dropped and he knew he was up for it. The shovels went went in the earth several times, scooped earth, i turned my back and i kept hearing his cries till I couldn’t any till the moment i guess the sand made way into his lungs. I could stil remember his high pitched screams somewhere in my drums

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by uthlaw: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
NoGirlfriend:
no frnd for street
y u de quote all the story na.... just comment!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hmmm!! poor jago....that why i don't freind yahoo boiz....i left one of my freinds house who was in the game 2months ago i thank GOD.op continue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Omo.....but jago Bleep up oooo.....why you go steal pexin soap.....laslas tell am say make e show you way....
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
OlufemiWhit:
Omo.....but jago Bleep up oooo.....why you go steal pexin soap.....laslas tell am say make e show you way....
ahbi? Him know e no fit pay the price na e con go they use another person's sweat...he really fvcked up.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jago, poor nigar had to go. Jago f-up big time, I must see the end of this story.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kpakam(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dodoatirice
You are not the best writer on nairaland,but no story don sweet me pass this ur own, may God protect and guide you, I appreciate you brother

7 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kpakam(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Abeg give us updates brother, u are the best
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
nna eh! burying someone alive eh.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Haakeem:
Hmmm!! poor jago....that why i don't freind yahoo boiz....i left one of my freinds house who was in the game 2months ago i thank GOD.op continue.
me too. the way I dey avoid yahoo boys eh
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Inside life......

Jago don leggo. kiss.......

Mr Op u re doing well cool.....

Abegggggg keep the updates coming cheesy....

Wahala for who no believe in spirituality....

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Holla911(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
If only op fit patent this writeup. This is some money making script in nollywood. I dey enjoy this dodo, E sweet.
JAGO DON GO OOOO!!! cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Jayzel: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
This fictional story turn's out to be happening 4 real mehn
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
uthlaw:
y u de quote all the story na.... just comment!
alrt bruh
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Sleemdadee(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
I still have this feeling that this ain't fiction, kos the precision to details is just too accurate 100%

7 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Johnwick64: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
And you call this one fiction. Mtcheew
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Epeegee(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Its fracture abi fraction
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Johnwick64:
And you call this one fiction. Mtcheew

Its fiction, if it looks too real to you then I’m doing a good job. Na you come know

10 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by ashatoda: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Omo dis thing real pass real o
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Kpakam:
Dodoatirice
You are not the best writer on nairaland,but no story don sweet me pass this ur own, may God protect and guide you, I appreciate you brother

Thank you Og

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2021
OP gud morning o! pls can we get to work
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2021
NoGirlfriend:
OP gud morning o!
pls can we get to work

Shey u sef no get work? cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Op come give us work ooooo grin grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2021
Morning ‘Update’ boys and girls

8 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Headmaster055(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2021
@dodoatirice you are doing well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.