Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (196726 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
ashatoda:

I told you on the last.page that deactivate this account and if you still want to continue the story register a new account and post whatever you want to post within days then deactivate the account again. Please for your safety don't let them know your social media handles and don't accept to meet anyone for now especially those your social media handles please protect yourself

The last statement/part is very very important OH. Na ladies them fit wan use lure you out oh baba. Be careful n be wise oh, we love you oh
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
dodoatirice:
UPDATES DEY MY PHONE OO.
Come see messages for my mail.
People dey even use spirituality threaten me for something wey be fiction eh?

This forum i no know say plenty ritualists and Spiritualists dey.

Person even tell me say na that kind runs dem dey do for person rn and me i dey cast am

Please don't reply any DM/PM.........

Don't give ur contact or social media handles to anybody here......

You no be the first wey dem don dey threaten for here.....

Just try and be as anonymous as u can....

No looseguard bro....

#Stay Safe...

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
dodoatirice:
UPDATES DEY MY PHONE OO.

Person even tell me say na that kind runs dem dey do for person rn and me i dey cast am
Deactivate this account and create another account take drop update. Then deactivate am and create another one.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by collinometricx: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kpakam:

So na fear make u stop to drop update?

Don't reply any of the emails
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Epeegee(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=dodoatirice post=107880896]UPDATES DEY MY PHONE OO.

Make we know there usernames

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2021
I tried calling Baba once i was outside the house but he was unreachable. I booked an uber on my phone and waited for this ride to arrive. I just didn’t have the mind to go back in and take my car key. I just couldn’t. Took about another 20 minutes standing outside scared as hell before the ride came. I’m telling you, we exited my estate gate. I sha know that i was going to see Baba today and then Blackout. I woke up to find the Uber guy gently tapping me to wake up and informing me we’d gotten to the hotel I initially booked that i was going to on the app. Not that i was going to lodge or anything. I just wanted to be in a place where i could be around people because i was really scared.

I ordered a drink and kept trying Baba’s number. Not reachable then I thought to myself go and see him. Then his call came through. Omo e be like say i win world cup. We spoke back and forth i told him what was happening and he asked me to get somethings and bring it to him.

2 white spotless Ram
2 white spotless Chicken
10 yards of white spotless clothing
Kolanut

Then he asked me to buy and bring everything i knew a woman used to make themselves glam. I bough the things he asked of me and headed to his coven. While i was there, i watched him get to work. At first he summoned Tayo’s spirit and started asking questions as to why She kept reappearing? (I didn’t see anything he sha was talking to someone by his gestures). After what seemed like about 30 minutes of question asking and incantations, Baba then looked at me and gave a wicked grin. Then Baba asked me to remove all my clothes and be naked. I did, then he put a one smelling feather in my mouth then he asked me not to let the feather fall off my mouth or else it was doom. But as soon as i put the feather in my mouth damn!!! I saw the spirit, the same one I encountered in my car. She had that mean disgusted look on her face and she was looking at me and i felt she looked into my soul. Baba then spoke up saying

Oluwatayo Omo Bibi inu awon omo eda eniyan lati eni loor, ipinya de larin iwo ati arakunrin yi.

Oti mu oun Ebo wa osi timu oun etutu wa
Oti ni ko ma shey orun tie
Koun de ma gbe aiye jaiye lo
Iwa koni iwulo moor larin awon omo eniyan

Oluwatayo the child of a human being
From this moment on, you have no business with this person (me)
He has brought things for sacrifice,
He wants you to remain where you are and never disturb him again,
You don’t have any usefulness among human beings.

Then She turned her back on me and Baba and didn’t leave. Then Baba laughed hysterically again and told her that He knew what she wanted. Baba motioned to me to leave the room and wait for him outside. I had the leaf in my mouth still and as soon as I got outside, Baba’s assistant removed the leaf, gave the white material i brought and even helped me in tying it around my body. Baba himself came outside and led me through the back of his house to a bush path that had been cleared and then he said ibi awi lade yi. Apparently they’d dug a shalow grave and then his assistant brought in a a casket and then they placed it in the shallow grave and asked me to lie on my back in the casket i obliged and next Baba took the two chicken i had brought earlier and the he and his assistant started going 360 singing what i could say was an occultic song, his assistant was singing and baba was incatating, sometime he joined in in the song, at other times he still incantate. This went on for an hour or so and then baba slaughtered the Chicken and let the blood flow and then sprinkled it on me in the casket. More blood because he slaughtered the ram too. Then he asked me from above if i was okay i said yes he then went ahead and closed the lid for a minute.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by formular760: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Bros this is no fiction and if it is, your have a very imaginative mind. You’re casting everything me and my boys went thru.. no be sooo OG

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
I woke up again asking what the time was, damn I’ve been here for two days. Baba’s assistant helped me get up from the coffin and then i stepped onto the earth. Barefooted Baba’s assistant led me back the way we came and back to Baba’s hut. He just sat there and as soon as he saw me come in he stood to welcome me back and heaping praises on me saying i was a real man. He then gestured for his assistant to bring something for him and we were in our way out to a flowing stream. ( Baba’s house from the backyard led to so many places that’s if you go out through the back gate. He then gave me the feather from before, asked me to put it in my mouth while i bathed. I did and when i was done bathing, he took the feather and asked me if i saw Tayo while i was bathing, I answered and said I didn’t and he said I won’t see that Jericho no more. Again we went back to the hut and he gave me wooden box divided into four squares and to the brim was filled with soap. Told me what to do with it and how to use it and i was on my way home.

As soon as i entered my apartment and settled, i grabbed the keys to the ford and made to go out, i exited the building into the compound and drove out. Atleast all of my worries were over for the time being. As i was driving downtown, i saw a mad person, i already drove past him but that looked kinda familiar the face tho but i didn’t think about it much. I got to HK and then i started hearing news among the boys, apparently Ceeza ran mad, i heard from the boys that he probably did yahoo plus or he ran mad on drig abuse or overdose. But deep down i knew Baba had probably asked him to come with something for sacrifice and he could not give it up. If at all, i believed that mad guy on the road was Ceeza i just put ever together and curiosity made me drive back the way i came if i could see him and be sure but by the time i got to the place i had seen him earlier, he was no longer there. That outrightly meant that someday, Baba would ask me for something as sacrifice and I won’t be able to give it up too? I suddenly felt suck in the stomach, all that money and running mad at the end or possible death? E loud gan.

I didn’t know Baba would come for me too, after a whole month of steady cashout, grinding and splurging on the money, babes, drinks etc.. Baba called me and said i needed to provide a fresh placenta of a two day old baby and the sponge used to bath the said baby and dropped the call on me. E be things, where or how would i get that for Christ sakes? Ritualist mentioning Christ iyen loud o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
dodoatirice:
I woke up again asking what the time was, damn I’ve been here for two days. Baba’s assistant helped me get up from the coffin and then i stepped onto the earth. Barefooted Baba’s assistant led me back the way we came and back to Baba’s hut. He just sat there and as soon as he saw me come in he stood to welcome me back and heaping praises on me saying i was a real man. He then gestured for his assistant to bring something for him and we were in our way out to a flowing stream. ( Baba’s house from the backyard led to so many places that’s if you go out through the back gate. He then gave me the feather from before, asked me to put it in my mouth while i bathed. I did and when i was done bathing, he took the feather and asked me if i saw Tayo while i was bathing, I answered and said I didn’t and he said I won’t see that Jericho no more. Again we went back to the hut and he gave me wooden box divided into four squares and to the brim was filled with soap. Told me what to do with it and how to use it and i was on my way home.

As soon as i entered my apartment and settled, i grabbed the keys to the ford and made to go out, i exited the building into the compound and drove out. Atleast all of my worries were over for the time being. As i was driving downtown, i saw a mad person, i already drove past him but that looked kinda familiar the face tho but i didn’t think about it much. I got to HK and then i started hearing news among the boys, apparently Ceeza ran mad, i heard from the boys that he probably did yahoo plus or he ran mad on drig abuse or overdose. But deep down i knew Baba had probably asked him to come with something for sacrifice and he could not give it up. If at all, i believed that mad guy on the road was Ceeza i just put ever together and curiosity made me drive back the way i came if i could see him and be sure but by the time i got to the place i had seen him earlier, he was no longer there. That outrightly meant that someday, Baba would ask me for something as sacrifice and I won’t be able to give it up too? I suddenly felt suck in the stomach, all that money and running mad at the end or possible death? E loud gan.

I didn’t know Baba would come for me too, after a whole month of steady cashout, grinding and splurging on the money, babes, drinks etc.. Baba called me and said i needed to provide a fresh placenta of a two day old baby and the sponge used to bath the said baby and dropped the call on me. E be things, where or how would i get that for Christ sakes? Ritualist mentioning Christ iyen loud o

Gbas gbos
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by ashatoda: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
In Slawormir's voice, damn nigger
This is really shitier than shit itself
Guys wey dey runz dey face something o
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Epeegee(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Sorry o bros,you self fit run mad anytime,E fit be on Christmas day self undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
formular760:
Bros this is no fiction and if it is, your have a very imaginative mind. You’re casting everything me and my boys went thru.. no be sooo OG

Bros, emabinu Sir

Edarijimi

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
Epeegee:
Sorry o bros,you self fit run mad anytime,E fit be on Christmas day self undecided undecided

Kikikikiki, abi on Christmas day i go do birthday for the 5th time this year, anybody wey come do atenu go mad my mad for me �

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
ashatoda:
In Slawormir's voice, damn nigger
This is really shitier than shit itself
Guys wey dey runz dey face something o

Na why if any yahoo nigga no give you money no reason am

If any yahoo gee dey carry body no reason am

If dem refuse to show you way no reason am

Many things dey sup for downtown ajeh.

To buy benz my brother no be small thing.

If you see me for my car you go dey fight your eleda
But me i dey fight my demons lowkey.

Thank God say belle no be showglass

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by formular760: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
dodoatirice:

Bros, emabinu Sir

Edarijimi

Guy i dey follow this piece, abeg dey update wella oo
Infact you deserve something send me your azza
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
formular760:

No thanks ,
Just read

17 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
dodoatirice:

Kikikikiki, abi on Christmas day i go do birthday for the 5th time this year, anybody wey come do atenu go mad my mad for me �

Lol, eyen nan make sense like that. Run for atenu at all cost

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
dodoatirice:

No thanks ,
Just read

Sense open, correct man u be

11 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dayborlee(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
formular760:

Oga pls help me...Make I just see 1k hold body..Hunger is not easy

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Two seconds everywhere burst
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dayborlee(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
dodoatirice:

No thanks ,
Just read

Oga boss
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
I called Baba the morning after and asked if he can get the placenta and the sponge on my behalf, he said i had to find it myself and bring it to him myself. He even added that i would face the dire consequences if i failed to come with the requirements. How would i even explain it to people that i needed sponge that they used in bathing a day old baby and the placenta. Some crazy shit. Ceeza was out of his mind and there was bo way he could give me pointers, I had just seven days to fix this. I started brainstorming, then I remembered this nurse one time that used to treat me in my school days anytime i fell sick. I tried her number but it was switched off. I kept trying for 2 days, same thing then i got in my car then hit the road. I was headed for my alma mata, my former area i knew someone would have words about her or how to reach her. I was sitted in the car driving with uncertainty, so many what if’s clouded my mind. What if she’s moved? Or what if i found her and she goes ballistic over my request? These thoughts almost made me turn the car around and head back home but my life or sanity was at stake here and i had to keep going if at all.

I got back to my School area, then headed for my old house (the house i lived while i was in school) my Landlord saw me and went livid ehn levels don change lol but they didn’t know it cane at a cost. The new occupants in the house were looking at me like i was a celeb. The Benz truck gave them nightmares that night i can tell hehe. But I wasn’t there for that, i made enquiries from my Landlord and soon enough i was on the road again but thank God Sisi nurse as we all called her still lived in town the only thing was her number had changed. Long story short i found her and we both sat in my car and i capitalized on the fact that she told me things about her that money could have answers to. I told her what i came for and she wouldn’t believe it but then i told her i was gonna reward her handsomely and that none of what transpired between us would leak. As at that moment I didn’t think she’d do it and she even made to Leave when i told ger i was willing to pay her as much as ten million i just needed it. She needed the money quite alright but she made me understand that such request was beyond her power. I then promised her that as soon as she gets it done successfully, I’d give her ten million and also fly her out to Dubai a new life awaited her and that she could continue her nursing wherever outside Nigeria. She asked for time to think it through and asked for my number. I drove her to her street and still told her to put me into consideration.

I stayed in town, i had 3 more days to face dire consequences if i didn’t bring the requirements to baba and that night my phone rang and nurse asked me straight up if I’d come to (She gave the location to the hospital) and then told me where to park. I drove down there, did as she required of me and waited. She came and joined me in the car saying they had an emergency at the clinic where she worked and that a pregnant woman just came in with no relatives and the husband had abandoned her. She told me to wait in the car that she’d bring the stuff as soon as they’re done with the delivery. She asked me if i had gin in the car, I didn’t have but thankfully in my trunk i had an half drink Vsop. I gave it to her and she gulped it directly from the bottle in shots. She passed me the bottle and asked me to send half her payment first. I reached for my phone, tapped on my Kuda app and paid 5m. Aunty saw the alert and said that was the ginger she needed.
She left and disappeared back into the clinic and i waited. In what seemed like 2 hours, aunty reappeared with a nylon that contained the placenta and told me to wait for the sponge. She went back in again and in 45 minutes or more she reappeared with the sponge. She got in the car again and told me to drive. Apparently she was done with the hospital. I transferred another 5m and she asked me to drop her at a park i did and we parted i told her I’d contact her through my traveling agent. She told me she’d look forward to it and for now she needs to find a hideout and lay low till i fulfill my promise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dayborlee(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ride on bro
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
This one choke
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Back to back.
Your head is there
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
I just had no choice, i drove and dropped her off at a pack and carefully took the plastic bag containing the blood soiled fresh placenta and placed it in a plastic container that had a cover and as soon as it sat inside, i sealed it and carefully placed that shit in my trunk, for the night i lodged at a hotel and by dawn the next morning, i was on the road back to Lagos (i could have left right after i dropped Sisi Nurse at the park, but as omo boi wey i be, to avoid the feds, i had to leave early as early as 4am because I understood at this time i would probably not encounter law enforcements on my way. i arrived Lagos no issues. Baba welcomed me to his coven and took the things I brought he checked it and heaped praises but in my mind dafuq?? I was going to ask him what he’d do with those then he beat me to it.He told me it was meat for the gods, then he passed only the placenta to his assistant and told me to wait after they both left the room briefly. Baba reappeared and told me I’d take a bath with that sponge that was used to bath the new born and as soon as i was done, I’d return the sponge to him and he’d use it as part of the ingredients to make another soap and that all the baby’s future wealth will be drawn to me as soon as he give me the new soap and i bath with it. I completed all the rites and headed home.

Omo Baba no lie o, that night alone i just say make i try small bombing for new clients as thats what i always did every time the combination of baba and his unseen and unclean spirits took something from me. I jammed like 4 new clients and i kid you not, i cashed out millions that night. Next morning, Baba called me telling me congratulations my money had come (i asked him about the monies that came before this one) he told me that was throwback money and that this was a new season. He then told me to get ready for my anniversary, i asked him what he meant by anniversary but he told me not to worry, he’d call me regarding that that for now i cold go on and enjoy life. Some relief for the time been i thought. I went to the balcony of my duplex that sat somewhere in Lekki and my cars suddenly felt like old ladies to me. Sure i was going to get that Range. I just felt it was time to upgrade my cars because why won’t i I can’t be going through all that stress and not Blow the money or splurge. Lowkey i went ahead and paid for a Range and a Lexus Jeep. Now i had four cars. And as normal as street dey, i had my gateguy shot a pic of me standing ontop of the Range with all four doors open. I sent the pic to my whatsapp status with the caption “Price Paid” my dudes took the said pic and it spread like wildfire.

9 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
I dey look updates like which one make i post walahi

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Cudeze4:
Wow. Nice story

Bros you still dey around?
My first to comment hehe

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by gstelly: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
dodoatirice:

Bros you still dey around?
My first to comment hehe
baba hope more update da ground for today, I don miss the tori

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
dodoatirice:
I dey look updates like which one make i post walahi
dey post am dey go....Mafo

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
OlufemiWhit:
dey post am dey go....Mafo

Yes continues ina bit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Shocking

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.