Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (196933 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Sleemdadee(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Baba, abeg update ASAP!! My hunger for your story just got tripled
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by MummyIMadeIt: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Front page material every friday you have got @dodoatirice.

Divepen
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:
Front page material every friday you have got @dodoatirice.

Divepen

Mummy thanks hehe

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Thumbs up op, continue plsz....

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
But this guy warmed his way into my heart not because he decided to go home with me that night, but because of how he gingered my spirit. The night i bought the range and the pic went viral, i was returning from the hangout with some other gees, apparently two of us in that circle celebrated new keys, in my car i was with 3 other people Myself, Jago (he sat beside me and we had 3 girls in the back seat for the niggt. We all was tipsy that day tho, and it was around 12am in the morning and we were returning from Fela shrine then somewhere around Ikeja na so we jam police road block. Actually i saw them from afar and on a normal day I’d have approached them and dialogued with them and probably dropped something and be on my way but we were approaching the road block and we saw officers in Sars branded polo T shirt scattered across the road they’d seen our car approaching and they’d already started pointing light from there rechargeable lamp at us (hahaha) Suddenly i just stopped on the break like a stone throw away from them, i looked at Jago and he looked back at me.. i checked my rear view and the babes in the back were smoking loud and sipping Vsop from the bottle. I had my laptop in the trunk and these officers i was seeing didn’t look like they’d dialogue.

All this while, a Lexus Suv had halted behind me (probably the driver was wondering why i stopped) I actually didn’t know that a Lexus was behind. I looked at Jago again and he was expressionless then right ahead the officers were approaching our vehicle. I put my gear in R all of a sudden and stepped in the throttle my car sped backwards and bump crashed into the Lexus. Damn! But i had just a little space and ofcourse shebi na Range, i put the gear in D and it engaged then i hit the throttle again this time the car breezed forward I didn’t even care i frantically turned my steering to the right making the car spin to the right and squeezing it into the space i had in my right i was able to make the car face the direction where we came and sped off.

Fir a moment i thought no one was coming after us, i checked my rear view again and saw the Lexus Jeep in hot pursuit.. omo i no wait o na so need for speed enter am behind the Lexus was the Sars truck in pursuit too. Omo come see real life need for speed. At some point the Lexus car caught up with us and we we speeding side by side, Still speeding, the driver of the Lexus rolled down the passenger side of his car and was asking us to stop, I did the same thing tolling down my window and on top speed, I was telling the Lexus Man to calm down that i was going to fix his car (he was a huge guy and looked like people that worked in Dss or Efcc) em and the lexus guy was in dialogue on top speed when Jago tapped me and said “guy no wait na your bumper we go fix (he was referring to my oen bumper) no wait if you wait them go roast us ajeh, wey my range get plenty modes. To god the girls in the back were crying and pleading for us to slow down. Equally Jago was shouting back at them to shut the bleep up. Omo i no wait o omo we sha lost them sha somehow. The irony of it was i slowed down after awhile and i was sure that I actually lost them. For like two months i no drive that Range or go to Shrine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hmm, fiction with a touch of reality at its best.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Epeegee(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
If some people catch op lasan,them go kill you in a brutal way

But God no go gree for them

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Whoa! I really have a lot to read grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2021
The money poured in like it had no shame, every client i updated did my bidding shey dem born them well ni, i paid my price, I’m paying it still. Money dey show i dey lavish am, and no matter how much i lavished, i was covered.. i could be anywhere and decide to buy anything and not decide to use my bank balance.. all i had to do was go online after a few texts I’ll have pickup available. It was a s easy as that but at a price. I had all these money and I wasn’t happy, i knew they’d come for me or the spirits would go hungry at any point and ask for something.. they always asked for something. For 2 months Baba didn’t call, occasionally I’d call to see how he was doing and he’d tell me to enjoy, but be ready for my anniversary osi gini? What anniversary? For everytime i called and he gave me that line, my heart always jumped a beat. One night i was updating my Belgium client when Baba’s call hit my phone. At the other end he was asking me to come to his place as early as i could the morning after. What is it this time i asked myself. Soon enough it was daylight and around 10am i touched down his coven and sat face to face with him in his hut as i always did.
He then told me the day after was my anniversary and that I’d need to gather people, throw a party for no reason and feed them. He told me he’d give me a plastic container that contained water and that and i had to make sure that i supervise the cooking of the food and to make sure that water was mixed with the water they’d use in cooking the rice that’d be served.

His assistant then appeared with a five litter keg and i was sure it contained a mixture of water and blood but the water was much than the blood. (I couldn’t tell what blood it was) before i left, Baba gave me a black substance in a nylon foil, it looked like black powder (yorubas call it ‘ebu’) he then told me the day of the party, I shouldn’t eat from whatever i serve for my guest and that as soon as they start serving food and i notice people chewing away, I’d just excuse them and go swallow the ebu (the black powder substance) with dry gin. He told me to make sure I swallowed the stuff as soon as they start serving food and people start chewing away. I took the things he gave me, thanked him and left his coven. Inside my car, i sat there and brainstormed for a minute. Weyin i go tell people say i dey celebrate oooo. I threw the thought around in my head for a bit and Eureka!!! It strucked me. Shebi my mama die? Oya make i tell people say i wan do small remembrance for am. That sounded like a great story to make people come to my crib for a party. I hit my whatsapp, posted the sob story on my status and people started asking me for location. I had to work fast, I didn’t call caterers, i reached out to the hood and the next morning i had local women come to my crib as early as they could and they started frying akara. My guys started arriving my crib and before I knew it, i had a lounge filled with people that thought my intentions were genuine. The party ended at 6pm exactly and i carried out Baba’s instructions no mistakes. (The women that cooked didn’t even question me when i poured that stuff in the pot) them no know wetin e be sef and dem nooor talk) shebi na me go pay them. Na just the people wey come do atenu i pity pass.

I returned to Baba, he then asked me to wait till the next day that that night we would carry one sacrifices to 3 Oritameta (a junction where 3 roads meet in a street or particular area or road) that night. 3 Oritameta ke, i asked him what if we encounter night watchmen and Baba told me not to worry about a thing. That night na so me and Baba and him assistant waka go the 3 Oritameta o, we got to the first Oritameta, Baba ordered me to stop and asked me to recite some incarnation after him. I couldn’t really remember word for word but the catch phrase in everything i recited after him was referring to all the people that came nd ate inside my party food. It was something like

(gbogbo awon to bami je ounje awon aiye, moti fi ounje gba ogo tiwan mor temi loni ounje eyin aje ti Eledumare gbe ile aya le lowo re oo ebami gba kin ba le fi aisiki awon eniyan wonyi shaiye mi)

Trans
(All the people that ate from the food of the spirit, i have used food to take their good fortune and added it to mine today but then, i have the food meant for the witches that God gave the keys of the earth right here in my hand please accept it so that i can use this people’s fortune successfully)

Baba then told me to act like i was going to drop the sacrifice but shouldn’t. We did the same thing for the second and third oritameta but then placed the sacrifice on the third Oritameta. I then turned my back and went the way we came not lookiNg back at all.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by uthlaw: 1:57am On Nov 25, 2021
no b small update Agba wire.... you are doing well!! but Sha,no b everybody de do plus.... loaders dey, hackers hackers and others!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:29am On Nov 25, 2021
uthlaw:
no b small update Agba wire.... you are doing well!!
but Sha,no b everybody de do plus.... loaders dey, hackers hackers and others!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Jaylynn:
Whoa! I really have a lot to read grin
Welcome on board
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 6:53am On Nov 25, 2021
formular760:
Bros this is no fiction and if it is, your have a very imaginative mind. You’re casting everything me and my boys went thru.. no be sooo OG
Nothing can be hidden forever...
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 6:59am On Nov 25, 2021
It is so sad that internet fraudsters have intensified means of operation by going diabolical to get rich overnight without minding the inherent long or short-term consequences. This story opens my minds eye to the effects of get money or die trying syndrome. Kudos to you op, and watch your steps.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by MhiztaRange(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2021
This story doesn’t look fiction to me OG but what do I know ? It’s shaa a nice story tbh

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2021
More op shebi you said updates full ur phone like mad? Abeg feed us more....sha this story is'nt fiction op dont argue with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Inside life.....

It's either you put your trust in God or sell your soul to the devil,,,,,

You can't serve two masters!!!.....

Many have gone and many more to go ontop this paper chase.......

One of my prayer points be say make i no miss waka.....

#SeenAlot....

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by blesskewe(f): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2021
@dodoatirice
It seems soooooo real, too good to be fiction. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2021
After the pursuit encounter, me and Jago became friends, we didn’t become friends because of the part he played in that incident that night, i remember clearly after we dropped those chicks off, i asked him where he was headed to from Ikeja then he said he’d probably head towards the mainland. He said he was originally from Ibadan but came to Lag after he saw what his friends were doing in Lagos through the hustle (Jago was the Ibadan type that didn’t have an accent and he had the charisma of a Lagos-bred dude and oh he always had that Ginger). So he squatted with friends on the mainland and hooked up on the highland for updates. I just didn’t know what made me take him to my house, and I didn’t think of calling baba to check if i could use him. Jago had a kind of personality that he could hide fear. The night i took him to my duplex, we got talking and he kept completing everything. I bombed till when the hour struck, went to my closet, took portions of soaps and slices of locally made sponge and headed for the Bathroom. I always had my spiritual baths in the visitors toilet downstairs as i always had no visitors and if any came, all the rooms in the Duplex had their own baths and toilet. That meant I’d have to go downstairs and pass through the lounge where Jago sat with his eyes glued on the colorful pages of Nigerian afrohiphop Music video that sat boldy and flickered at intervals on the large led tv that sat gracefully in the big lounge.

Jago’s face moved towards my direction as soon as i descended from the stairs and he only looked at me for what I’d say was a split second and focused on the TV and there i was holding about 12 slices of Sponge and a fist like lump of Osole soap that i had to bath until the soap banished completely. It always took me close to an hour 30 minutes or sometimes two hours yo complete my ritual bath every night. Jago didn’t say anything about the bath or the things He briefly observed when i was done with the bath. He didn’t even look at me when i emerge from the bathroom downstairs. He was calm and didn’t even flinch. At some point that night i even teased him not to read any meaning into the sponge, soap and the bath. He then told me things like that were normal and even reminded me he was an Ibadan boy from Oluyole and that he himself have his own soap at home on the mainland just that the soap hasn’t picked because he was yet to cash out like his science man assured him. I didn’t show him anything or tell him anything about where i went to, things i did and he himself gave me my space as he didn’t move in with me but only came to my place on weekends (Friday through Sunday) he wasn’t chocky at all and he wasn’t an AHuja megaphone too.

But dude could drive, with time i got to understand that his ginger on the night of the pursuit wasnt a one time form thing. Sometimes i let him drive one of my cars as i had four, he always liked the Dodge Truck, I’d drive the Range or the Benz or the Ford and we’d go hangout. Jago always Drove The Dodge, but you go think say him don drive trailer before so cars some light for him hand. I say we’d be going to let say Sheraton hotels to hangout, or probably we’re going to a particular club or the beach. At first I’d be seeing my guy before you say jack he’d left you behind and ajeh you no go see am. Him fit dey wait gor you for destination him go come dey call me say where i dey same him don reach. Except say traffic dey. The night wey Red Jackie people pursue us, that night was a night to remember. I seear if Jago no do yahoo, na getaway driver for thieves him for be.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Hungerbadoo:
It is so sad that internet fraudsters have intensified means of operation by going diabolical to get rich overnight without minding the inherent long or short-term consequences. This story opens my minds eye to the effects of get money or die trying syndrome. Kudos to you op, and watch your steps.
Mennh.... The poverty and unemployment rate in Nigeria is fvckkin bad....
Guy men gaz chop na....
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Nice one OP......

Please keep it coming and also remember to stay Safe....
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Holla911(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
This dodo too sweet. Op abeg gimme more like Oliver twist. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kpakam(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bro,u try for the way u take pump us with updates, give us like ten updates today make we take relax,nice one OP
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
speechless
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
When i'm bored i just come online,access nairaland and slide inside this thread to ginger my self up,kudos Op more!! Pls.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
dodoatirice:
I woke up again asking what the time was, damn I’ve been here for two days. Baba’s assistant helped me get up from the coffin and then i stepped onto the earth. Barefooted Baba’s assistant led me back the way we came and back to Baba’s hut. He just sat there and as soon as he saw me come in he stood to welcome me back and heaping praises on me saying i was a real man. He then gestured for his assistant to bring something for him and we were in our way out to a flowing stream. ( Baba’s house from the backyard led to so many places that’s if you go out through the back gate. He then gave me the feather from before, asked me to put it in my mouth while i bathed. I did and when i was done bathing, he took the feather and asked me if i saw Tayo while i was bathing, I answered and said I didn’t and he said I won’t see that Jericho no more. Again we went back to the hut and he gave me wooden box divided into four squares and to the brim was filled with soap. Told me what to do with it and how to use it and i was on my way home.

As soon as i entered my apartment and settled, i grabbed the keys to the ford and made to go out, i exited the building into the compound and drove out. Atleast all of my worries were over for the time being. As i was driving downtown, i saw a mad person, i already drove past him but that looked kinda familiar the face tho but i didn’t think about it much. I got to HK and then i started hearing news among the boys, apparently Ceeza ran mad, i heard from the boys that he probably did yahoo plus or he ran mad on drig abuse or overdose. But deep down i knew Baba had probably asked him to come with something for sacrifice and he could not give it up. If at all, i believed that mad guy on the road was Ceeza i just put ever together and curiosity made me drive back the way i came if i could see him and be sure but by the time i got to the place i had seen him earlier, he was no longer there. That outrightly meant that someday, Baba would ask me for something as sacrifice and I won’t be able to give it up too? I suddenly felt suck in the stomach, all that money and running mad at the end or possible death? E loud gan.

I didn’t know Baba would come for me too, after a whole month of steady cashout, grinding and splurging on the money, babes, drinks etc.. Baba called me and said i needed to provide a fresh placenta of a two day old baby and the sponge used to bath the said baby and dropped the call on me. E be things, where or how would i get that for Christ sakes? Ritualist mentioning Christ iyen loud o
omo! see baba request. nawa o
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
dodoatirice:

No thanks ,
Just read
sending ur "I can't " number is like revealing ur identity. use ur akonuche
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
People will always be people anyway But so people come into your life and at first they start out finding a way to break that wall you built around yourself for years. One Friday like Jago came to my apartment and left just before bed time. I gave me one excuse as to how he’d not stay at my place like he normally did over the weekend. I had gotten used to having him around and on this particular day, i was unsuspecting. Hours after Jago left, the hour came and I proceeded downstairs to have my spiritual bath when something scary happened. The bathroom door wouldn’t open for me to go in. Who cone lock bathroom? It wasn’t always locked as i only used it for my baths nothing more. I set the sponge and soap i was holding aside and tried forcing the door open for where. Then i thought something was wrong with the door and I’d probably go use the bathroom in one for the extra rooms, i entered one of the visitor’s room and expected the door to open as soon as i turned the handle. Some thing now it wasn’t funny anymore. I went to the master bed (my room) and previously i had left the door open but by the time i entered the room, the door to the bathroom had slammed shut and felt like it was sealed off from inside.

I put a call through to baba who then said i had to see him the next day and that that bath wouldn’t be possible that night. I went back to my pc and none of my clients were responding to my messages. That night I couldn’t do anything, i could sleep as I thought i had probably flouted the one of the don’ts of the spirit but the was only one way to find out and Baba’s Coven had the answers to my question and that it was only a matter of time. Morning came and i was on the road. I ran into traffic at one point and it didn’t seem to move for a while. Standstill. That should be around 9am tho. I just said is should see what was happening on the gram. Jago’s post was the first thing i saw. Overnight i guess he cashed out and he had a Glk Benz to show for it. I slid into his Dm with my congratulatory message He just read it and didn’t bother to reply. Ehn ehn na so people be?

At long last i sat face to face with Baba. and after what seemed like 39 minutes of checking in with the gods, he spoke up saying i had loose guarded and pesin don first me cut soap that night. he explained that Jago took a portion out of my soap-and went ahead to bath with it. and it worked for his Eleda but that meant doom for me. I told baba he bought a car that morning and baba made me understand that ishey ti daun niyen. The only way i could avoid the dire consequences of my sudden loosegaurdment was to Bury Jago alive.

He said in yoruba

Ama ri omo eniyan ati eleda e mole loye
Ama fi rubo kibi re koja

We will bury the son of man and his destiny alive
We will use him as a sacrifice to ward of prospective
evil happenings.

Now the job was how to get Jago and bring him to Baba’s coven. and how his disappearance won’t get traced back to me. I just had to do it.

6 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote][/quote]
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Niggas dey grind, na almost everybody dey baf soap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
But soap pass soap
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kpakam(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bury Jago alive? This is becoming scary oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.