Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (197568 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
I just dey my house dey flex jeje o, the Lg soundbar filled my space with trap music (trap ni monje ni time yen, around 6pm oh, my gate guy had gone to see his people for the weekend and i had decided not to go anywhere till the next day So that left only me in the whole Duplex. I was very relaxed that day and on the sofa i say my laptop sat next to me as i was using my mac to play songs and at the same time reply text messages in my google voice number. The house was designed ina way that The lounge (sitting room) was downsatairs same as the kitchen but all the rooms (master bed and other rooms say upstairs). Bivtch don’t kill my vibe na so i hear loud crash upstairs. Wetin be that one, i ascended the flight of stairs that led to the uper rooms and as soon as i completed the flight up the connection of stairs, i figured the sound came from inside my room which was the master bed. I came fave to face with my bedroom door and tried to grab the door handle when the handle twisted itself and the door gave way like someone had opened it from behind. So that action i wanted to initiate that completed itself just left me dazed. I just stood there frozen, amd i could see inside my room but didn’t go inside yet. Something then brought me back to reality with a start. Downsatirs, the 24savage track that i was enjoying before stoped right in the middle of the 3 minute long song which made me throw a-glance downstairs and this time the Tv had shut off same as the soundbar. I turned to face the former situation that left me dazed which was my damned bedroom door opening by itself but this time it had shit itself. Door wey close by itself because say i look downstairs in a split. Yeeh. Wetin be this. I ran down the flight of stairs, and tried to open unbolt the door of the main entrance that led to outside my compund where my bloddy cars were packed, i tried and tried to unlock this door by twisting the door handle, it kept twisting but it didn’t open. This time i had been sweating profusely. Then the power to the entire building cut and the lister generator still stayed on but inside was dark and quiet. I froze on the spot expecting the inevitable. Then i head sounds in the kitchen like someone was looking for probably a cutlery. Or something like that. The lightd in the kitchen suddenly came on and turned of simultaneously like someone was in there playing with the light switch. This went on for anout 2 minites then stoped. Everywhere dark again. Then my bedroom door flunged open again upstairs and I’m telling you someone called my name from above asking me to give me back his meat.

“Joor bami gbe eran mi
Aran ni mi
Maje kin binu si e
Bami gbe eran mi”

“Please give me back my meat
I’m feeling alot of uneasiness
No make me vex for you
Give me my meat”

As soon as i heard that, it took another 5 minites of silence and me having my heart in my mouth. Then the light restored and the music that was playing before resumed from where it stopped. I swear, the door to the main building then unlocked by itself. Them no tell me, i know say i set new world record for relay with the race wey i pick. Na that day i know say, if something wey pass you pursue you, you go jump fence wey electric wire dey.

Note: anticipate my next work 2022

7 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
dodoatirice:
i say make i do small cruise with that OG ni, i no know say e go long like this. I for don drop plenty update.

Lolsssss,,,,

After all the drinks wey he served u, u still kpoof am.....

Well he said u don win sha grin

Abegggggg kill all of us with updates Brodaman....
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
dodoatirice:

The next day i still stayed at the hotel but didn’t leave my room, i just wanted to be indoor and coupled with the fact that i had things to work on on my pc. I stayed in till 9pm and decided to breeze into the club wing of the hotel as i had been busy indoor all day. I entered into the club, my picture still remained, the former Ball champion was in the club and probably thought i had left or something. The moment i got inside the club, hypeman just start him usual antics of hyping (hype men were that way and i can say they were part of an advertising process that the club put in place to make sales). That night, i blow money like i did before the previous night and (Sammy Wire still sat on the second spot right after my name occupied the first). This time he left the club before me because the attention was already shifting and i had more hoes in my corner now. Lest I forget, the waiter guy that served me the second day (he gave his name as Kennedy (Keno for Short) i tipped him handsomely that night because of the way he handled all my orders.

The third day, this time i breezed into the club and aproached the vip section again. Sammywire had seen me come in and stood up to meet with me right before i got to the vip entrance.

“My gee my gee, wetin sup na”

He just stood there and shook my hands firmly and told me we could hangout together that night and even ushered me to the table where he sat with his loyalists. Ehn no bad blood, i joined them and together that night we balled money away in unison and the club became so lively but at intervals, I’d look at the table of ballers and i still sat atop it. Same night, Keno took all or orders and made them available in caskets. I asked ‘Keno’ for a particular drink brand, he appeared with it and a glass tumbler to go with. I opened the said drink and poured it into the glass, i then proceeded to take sip when the glass suddenly shattered right there in my hands spilling the drink all over my fine double denim outfit. I looked at ‘Keno’, he maintained-eye contact with me briefly and looked away. Sammy acted like he didn’t see what happened. But the girls that sat with me were trying to help me clean up the mess. I stood up and left for my room. Something wasn’t right i thought.

I rang Baba immediately i was inside the privacy the room provided, spoke back and forth and i got to understand that Sammy-wire and ‘Keno’ tried to poison me apparently sammy had contracted Keno to lace my tumbler with poison.. Slow poison. I thanked Baba, dropped the call and went back into the club. Telk management Kwa? No, i could handle this on my own. I sat with Sammywire and acted like the glass breaking was a mere coincidence. ‘Keno’s’ seemed a bit relaxed because he didn’t know i knew what’s up. I kept calling him for orders and more orders and i retired again for the night. I got in the call with Baba again and told him to help me deal with the said ‘Keno’ the next morning, i was in the hotel lounge when an argument occurred, and before i knew jack and shit, there was a piercing scream and a body dropped. A costumer had asked ‘Keno’ for where the restroom was and he took it up and it went from a small “Show me where the restroom is” to breaking a bottle and stabbing an innocent person multiple times for an innocent question. Okay ‘Keno’ off you go. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Before the feds arrived, i had checked out and was on a flight to Lagos.

I just less free get time.

You dey let your emotions ruin the story.

How can a fellow OG when come club, to flex and fûck Toto like you decide to poison you because of mere casket competition.

When them don do several times.. carrying bottles uphon bottles ( every OG Know say them nor dey carry award for balling.... except the newbies)

OGs when them jam for the club for the first time, na observations if you belong or not.

If your spirit rhyme, they go share updates. (70%]

If it nor rhyme... them go lock up.(30%)

Nor let your emotions get hold of you boy, it's fictional....but keep it real as possible.

If not it go loose taste

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Arsenal abeg beat newcastle ooo

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
DSC7:

grin grin grin....

Make u sef do update ur thread.....

Do am as he do you.... cheesy

Naah, I never get time to write.

Besides that my shitxx na real life story.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Haakeem:
Abeg op no mind that badbelle man....just continue giving us sweet updates

Na multitasking jarey bro.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kpakam:
Dodoatirice,nice one,u are doing well,but make una nor spoil this thread with quarel,let sleeping dogs lie,abeg
sure i don carry sacrifice untip hin mata. Stay tuned
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by preshman22: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Which meat be that ?
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yeeeh!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Op na update u give us or I dont understand.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kpakam(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nice story,filled with suspense,bombard us with 5 long updates before day dark, u are doing well brother
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Frederick555: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Op well done ooo, you are doing well. Keep it up.

Jago don come for you be that oo.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
dodo peperempe Jago is back for his meat o, I can't wait to see the magic baba will do concerning this, your story na perfect definition of vanity, hope you and your niggar don settle una scores because you really carry the matter serious of which I am sure your niggar is just expressing how he felt concerning the update and it's normal just that we all have different ways of doing that, and as a writer wey people dey gbadun expect more of that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ha no, everything na cruise hehe na him come know

Bukolaberry:
dodo peperempe Jago is back for his meat o, I can't wait to see the magic baba will do concerning this, your story na perfect definition of vanity, hope you and your niggar don settle una scores because you really carry the matter serious of which I am sure your niggar is just expressing how he felt concerning the update and it's normal just that we all have different ways of doing that, and as a writer wey people dey gbadun expect more of that.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Chai up arsenal Saka don score

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
dodoatirice:
Ha no, everything na cruise hehe na him come know

I hail o, agba OG
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Once i was outside the house, i forgot i left my phone inside. I had no access to funds too as my wallet which contained my cards was inside the house too and access to my bank account for transfers was right on the phone that was inside that meant i was stranded without my phone or my wallet. And that also meant I wouldn’t be able to call Baba because even if i was going to use someone’s phone, I didn’t know Baba’s number too of my head. I was outside til around 11pm then i summoned courage and decided to go back to the house as i was really stranded without my phone, wallet or Car. On getting back to my house, just before i went in, i didnthe sign of the crucifix but suddenly I remembered it was a useless thing. I bet at this point, gGod no even send me make we noor talk Jesus wey dem carry knack for cross. I gently pushed the small gate open as slowly as i could like pikin wey wan thief meat for midnight. ( i was expecting the gate to do film but e no do film). The thing open, i was like half body in and half body out , leaning against the gate and putting one foot inside snd the other one outside, i peeped inside and scanned the terrain. My cars sat there innocent like they had good intentions, every where in the compound seemed calm. I let my eyes wander to the main building and the edifice sat there as calm as it could. From the window blinds i could tell everything was calm as the lights were on and I disturbed. I then stepped into the compound but left the small gate ajar just incase. Slowly i walked the length of the compound and arived at the main entrance. I hesitated for a brief moment and turned the handle to the door, it unclocked and i pusjed it open slowly and carefully like a rebel child that went clubbing and returned to his parents home in the middle of the night.

I left the door to the main entrance Ajar as well. Inside the house, the lounge sat there undisturbed, my laptop sat where i sat previously. I approached the gadget, grabbed it, closed the lid and tucked it under my arm as i still had other things i wanted to Grab. I felt like I was running against time. I spotted my phone on the tv shelf, I grabbed it. Wallet wallet wallet damn wallet was in my room upstairs, car keys too upstairs damn! Fuvk the cars or the keys, the important thing right now was my laptop and my phone that was in my possession. I made to go out then upstairs, my bedroom door opened and my Benzo keys and my wallet hit the ground. Like someone had grabbed it for me and threw it. I was going to run outside like i did previously and thank God the main entrance door was ajar, so was the gate that led to the street. I ran towards the door and just before i got to it, the door flinged itself shut and lights went out again this time. I hit my head on the door frame and flinched in pain. My laptop and my phone left my under arm grip and crashed very hard on the floor. I turned around in pain, trying to get a hold of myself. I finally did in that darkness and suddenly the lights turned back on. For a brief moment, Jago sat there looking at me no flinching, he looked transfixed and then he wasn’t there again. Just like my laptop and my phone, i hot the tiled floor and was there unconscious for awhile.

I woke up with a headache, morning was upon us. When I finally sat up and processed everything before my blackout. Yepa. I looked around, my phone was laying helplessly on the ground just like i was a bit earlier. So was my laptop. My phone survived with minor injuries but laptop didn’t make it as the screen gave out. I suddenly remembered Baba and hat sort of gave me a little hope. I rang his number and he didn’t pick.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Next op.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by preshman22: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jago don kill baba
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
This Jago dude can torment
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
mazi dodo....more sperm to ya prick. xori...more ink to ya pen!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by blesskewe(f): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bobo ate Jago na

Watin u expect? Make him spirit day happy ni
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by formular760: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
@Dodo, forget, you suppose dey write script for all these boring shitholeeee Nollywood films. if they make this one into a movie, na blockbuster e go be for netflix.

I need moore looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllng as update abeg abeg.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Once i was outside the house, i forgot i left my phone inside. I had no access to funds too as my wallet which contained my cards was inside the house too and access to my bank account for transfers was right on the phone that was inside that meant i was stranded without my phone or my wallet. And that also meant I wouldn’t be able to call Baba because even if i was going to use someone’s phone, I didn’t know Baba’s number too of my head. I was outside til around 11pm then i summoned courage and decided to go back to the house as i was really stranded without my phone, wallet or Car. On getting back to my house, just before i went in, i didn’t nthe sign of the crucifix but suddenly I remembered it was a useless thing. I bet at this point, gGod no even send me make we noor talk Jesus wey dem carry knack for cross. I gently pushed the small gate open as slowly as i could like pikin wey wan thief meat for midnight. ( i was expecting the gate to do film but e no do film). The thing open, i was like half body in and half body out , leaning against the gate and putting one foot inside snd the other one outside, i peeped inside and scanned the terrain. My cars sat there innocent like they had good intentions, every where in the compound seemed calm. I let my eyes wander to the main building and the edifice sat there as calm as it could. From the window blinds i could tell everything was calm as the lights were on and I disturbed. I then stepped into the compound but left the small gate ajar just incase. Slowly i walked the length of the compound and arived at the main entrance. I hesitated for a brief moment and turned the handle to the door, it unclocked and i pusjed it open slowly and carefully like a rebel child that went clubbing and returned to his parents home in the middle of the night.

I left the door to the main entrance Ajar as well. Inside the house, the lounge sat there undisturbed, my laptop sat where i sat previously. I approached the gadget, grabbed it, closed the lid and tucked it under my arm as i still had other things i wanted to Grab. I felt like I was running against time. I spotted my phone on the tv shelf, I grabbed it. Wallet wallet wallet damn wallet was in my room upstairs, car keys too upstairs damn! Fuvk the cars or the keys, the important thing right now was my laptop and my phone that was in my possession. I made to go out then upstairs, my bedroom door opened and my Benzo keys and my wallet hit the ground. Like someone had grabbed it for me and threw it. I was going to run outside like i did previously and thank God the main entrance door was ajar, so was the gate that led to the street. I ran towards the door and just before i got to it, the door flinged itself shut and lights went out again this time. I hit my head on the door frame and flinched in pain. My laptop and my phone left my under arm grip and crashed very hard on the floor. I turned around in pain, trying to get a hold of myself. I finally did in that darkness and suddenly the lights turned back on. For a brief moment, Jago sat there looking at me no flinching, he looked transfixed and then he wasn’t there again. Just like my laptop and my phone, i hot the tiled floor and was there unconscious for awhile.

I woke up with a headache, morning was upon us. When I finally sat up and processed everything before my blackout. Yepa. I looked around, my phone was laying helplessly on the ground just like i was a bit earlier. So was my laptop. My phone survived with minor injuries but laptop didn’t make it as the screen gave out. I suddenly remembered Baba and hat sort of gave me a little hope. I rang his number and he didn’t pick. I finally stood up, examined my laptop, for sure it had to be worked upon. I set it aside. With one mimd i grabbed my wallet and the Benz key, then i made to go outside. I had to go to Baba’s place if he picked my cal or not. Then my gaze trailed the flight of stairs and it had blood stains all the way to the upper quarters. (Dried blood). I didn’t even bother to check what’s up in my room. I ran outside again. I ordered a ride and headed for Shagamu. Things just caput so fast. I got to Baba’s coven and i understood why he didn’t pick my call. He was in a meeting with his group of spiritualists. I waited for him in his hut and when he finally had my time, he came in the hut and sat down facing me as he always did. I went into details and he listened all through without saying a word. I finally ran out of steam and Baba’s silence was really really awkward.
He’d speak up and told me i was a chicken hearted fool. He buttressed his insult further saying me that he’d fortified and one mere tormented soul was using me to catch cruise. We spoke at length and i thanked him and went my way. Now i knew what to do. Baba no even gimmie anything make i use but the next time person ask me for meat, i go describe abattoir way for am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Aburada: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kpakam:
Dodoatirice
You are not the best writer on nairaland,but no story don sweet me pass this ur own, may God protect and guide you, I appreciate you brother
you can also try this out

https://www.nairaland.com/1333913/there-back-time-nairaland-best

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by jahson19(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
I dy refresh my screen for steady update...... I am enjoying this story sha
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
I got back to my home and cleaned up the whole place, That coward line Baba used for me just dey make me para. But Nothing out of place happened at my crib for like the next four days or so and in between that time, i had fixed my laptop (i could have bought a new new but I wasn’t to go sleep at Baba’s coven for sever days fortifying the lappy) so fixing it was the ideal thing at that point. I continued my hustle but i was very much on the Alert. (Baba gimmie plenty Ot so no qualms)
Jago’s soul was a lost one, Baba’s intel was. Jago’s soul only came to torment amd that his soul was a spil, a lost one. (Something that was rejected in the land of the dead because he’d been used and his corpse was incomplete. He’d be rejected because a soul that was cut short and used for rituals would end up with a tormented and rejected soul in the land of the dead. (Just be like say make person dey very tired and sleepy, make dem come prevent am from sleeping)

Four days later, Nigga showed up and flickered with the lights as a way to announce his presence. I saw typing away on my laptop, thyping away scope and my latest maye dey chop am seh. Na so this werey off light. I navigated my phone and turned on the flash. I wuickly made way to the tv shelf and produced a 2 red candles. Jmside the drawer was where i kept my smoking accessories. Left over weed, lighter, rizzlar pack and crusher. I Frantically searched for the lighter because this time Jago was lodged somewhere in the upper wing of the house and was talking to me but to himself and i could make out every word.

“Guy you go gimme my meat oo
I need my meat today today
(Then some inaudible murmuring followed)
Wananiwaniwaniwaniwaniwaniwaninwi

I found my smoke lighter and lit the candle. Placed one o the door of the main entrance inside then put one on the first stair case.

Then i called him out. JAGO! (Silence) JAGO!! JA (he cut me short mid and then answered

(Wa ewo ni gan oden pe oruko mi omalaya oo)

Angrily retorts at why i was calling his name amd telling me how i was suddenly bold to be able to stand up to him and be calling his name when i clearly was the one that sent him to where he didn’t want to go and still stressed the fact that he needed his meat. I grabbed the candle on the stairs and proceeded up the stairs singing one of Baba’s spirits summoning song as i gently but slowly climbed the stairs and approached the upper area of the house steadily. By this time, jago was now musing to himself, now talking about what he wanted to be in future, the things he wanted to achieve amd his 2 year old kid in the Village) i had at this time completed the climb up the stairs. As soon as he stopped talking. Blew the lights off the candle and saw him standing right by the door of my room, the same very mean face. He looked like he’d beat the hell out of me at any moment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by blesskewe(f): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jago no fit rest in peace na

Na him cause everything sha, dodoatirice bless up
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
shocked shocked shocked.....

But you no supposed dey fear again nah.. grin.

You wey get mind chop dead body heart cheesy

Dodoatirice Abegggggg drop updates wey i go read both here and inside dream. grin....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bakesntakes(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
dodoatirice:
Make i dey anticipate my next fiction against February 2022

Mad, this Man you just de burst my head
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bakesntakes(m): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
dodoatirice:
I just dey my house dey flex jeje o, the Lg soundbar filled my space with trap music (trap ni monje ni time yen, around 6pm oh, my gate guy had gone to see his people for the weekend and i had decided not to go anywhere till the next day So that left only me in the whole Duplex. I was very relaxed that day and on the sofa i say my laptop sat next to me as i was using my mac to play songs and at the same time reply text messages in my google voice number. The house was designed ina way that The lounge (sitting room) was downsatairs same as the kitchen but all the rooms (master bed and other rooms say upstairs). Bivtch don’t kill my vibe na so i hear loud crash upstairs. Wetin be that one, i ascended the flight of stairs that led to the uper rooms and as soon as i completed the flight up the connection of stairs, i figured the sound came from inside my room which was the master bed. I came fave to face with my bedroom door and tried to grab the door handle when the handle twisted itself and the door gave way like someone had opened it from behind. So that action i wanted to initiate that completed itself just left me dazed. I just stood there frozen, amd i could see inside my room but didn’t go inside yet. Something then brought me back to reality with a start. Downsatirs, the 24savage track that i was enjoying before stoped right in the middle of the 3 minute long song which made me throw a-glance downstairs and this time the Tv had shut off same as the soundbar. I turned to face the former situation that left me dazed which was my damned bedroom door opening by itself but this time it had shit itself. Door wey close by itself because say i look downstairs in a split. Yeeh. Wetin be this. I ran down the flight of stairs, and tried to open unbolt the door of the main entrance that led to outside my compund where my bloddy cars were packed, i tried and tried to unlock this door by twisting the door handle, it kept twisting but it didn’t open. This time i had been sweating profusely. Then the power to the entire building cut and the lister generator still stayed on but inside was dark and quiet. I froze on the spot expecting the inevitable. Then i head sounds in the kitchen like someone was looking for probably a cutlery. Or something like that. The lightd in the kitchen suddenly came on and turned of simultaneously like someone was in there playing with the light switch. This went on for anout 2 minites then stoped. Everywhere dark again. Then my bedroom door flunged open again upstairs and I’m telling you someone called my name from above asking me to give me back his meat.

“Joor bami gbe eran mi
Aran ni mi
Maje kin binu si e
Bami gbe eran mi”

“Please give me back my meat
I’m feeling alot of uneasiness
No make me vex for you
Give me my meat”

As soon as i heard that, it took another 5 minites of silence and me having my heart in my mouth. Then the light restored and the music that was playing before resumed from where it stopped. I swear, the door to the main building then unlocked by itself. Them no tell me, i know say i set new world record for relay with the race wey i pick. Na that day i know say, if something wey pass you pursue you, you go jump fence wey electric wire dey.

Note: anticipate my next work 2022

Ahhh, Omo da one mad o... I fit faint walahi

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (78) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.