Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (197575 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2021
DSC7:

Lols grin grin grin

Make we just relax dey enjoy the real life drama sorry fiction.... cheesy

na just the alaye childish act, dey vex me
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2021
I be alaye sure you don see small thing. If i come dey show you throw back nkoor??

6months ago nigga hhheheh

Born2winKingOG:

na just the alaye childish act, dey vex me
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2021
dodoatirice:
I be alaye sure you don see small thing. If i come dey show you throw back nkoor??

6months ago nigga hhheheh

wetin be the meaning of alaye, nor be small boy it mean.

hahahaha.

I nor be Yoruba bush boy o, I be deep south.

hahahaha

small boy, go through my abandoned born2win account and feed your eyes.
we nor be ritualist, But we nor dey beg money to buy lappy
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Ah wereeay shebi you dey show your mango juice from six months. Werey omo

Born2winKingOG:

hahahaha.

hahahaha

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Na your type i dey see dey run cross road if i dey carry my pikin go school inside ac wey dey chill. You go carry crossbag and powerbank.

Born2winKingOG:

hahahaha.

hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2021
dodoatirice:

The next day i still stayed at the hotel but didn’t leave my room, i just wanted to be indoor and coupled with the fact that i had things to work on on my pc. I stayed in till 9pm and decided to breeze into the club wing of the hotel as i had been busy indoor all day. I entered into the club, my picture still remained, the former Ball champion was in the club and probably thought i had left or something. The moment i got inside the club, hypeman just start him usual antics of hyping (hype men were that way and i can say they were part of an advertising process that the club put in place to make sales). That night, i blow money like i did before the previous night and (Sammy Wire still sat on the second spot right after my name occupied the first). This time he left the club before me because the attention was already shifting and i had more hoes in my corner now. Lest I forget, the waiter guy that served me the second day (he gave his name as Kennedy (Keno for Short) i tipped him handsomely that night because of the way he handled all my orders.

The third day, this time i breezed into the club and aproached the vip section again. Sammywire had seen me come in and stood up to meet with me right before i got to the vip entrance.

“My gee my gee, wetin sup na”

He just stood there and shook my hands firmly and told me we could hangout together that night and even ushered me to the table where he sat with his loyalists. Ehn no bad blood, i joined them and together that night we balled money away in unison and the club became so lively but at intervals, I’d look at the table of ballers and i still sat atop it. Same night, Keno took all or orders and made them available in caskets. I asked ‘Keno’ for a particular drink brand, he appeared with it and a glass tumbler to go with. I opened the said drink and poured it into the glass, i then proceeded to take sip when the glass suddenly shattered right there in my hands spilling the drink all over my fine double denim outfit. I looked at ‘Keno’, he maintained-eye contact with me briefly and looked away. Sammy acted like he didn’t see what happened. But the girls that sat with me were trying to help me clean up the mess. I stood up and left for my room. Something wasn’t right i thought.

I rang Baba immediately i was inside the privacy the room provided, spoke back and forth and i got to understand that Sammy-wire and ‘Keno’ tried to poison me apparently sammy had contracted Keno to lace my tumbler with poison.. Slow poison. I thanked Baba, dropped the call and went back into the club. Telk management Kwa? No, i could handle this on my own. I sat with Sammywire and acted like the glass breaking was a mere coincidence. ‘Keno’s’ seemed a bit relaxed because he didn’t know i knew what’s up. I kept calling him for orders and more orders and i retired again for the night. I got in the call with Baba again and told him to help me deal with the said ‘Keno’ the next morning, i was in the hotel lounge when an argument occurred, and before i knew jack and shit, there was a piercing scream and a body dropped. A costumer had asked ‘Keno’ for where the restroom was and he took it up and it went from a small “Show me where the restroom is” to breaking a bottle and stabbing an innocent person multiple times for an innocent question. Okay ‘Keno’ off you go. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Before the feds arrived, i had checked out and was on a flight to Lagos.

Nawaooo.... shocked shocked

Dodoatirice u dey para ooooo kiss

2secs u just off Kennedy based on little altercation......

Abegggggg give me update wey i go read till night fall grin

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2021
dodoatirice:
Ah wereeay shebi you dey show your mango juice from six months. Werey omo

Na abandoned account na.

Abi na only mango juice you see there, dig more
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2021
i say make i do small cruise with that OG ni, i no know say e go long like this. I for don drop plenty update.

DSC7:

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2021
dodoatirice:
i say make i do small cruise with that OG ni, i no know say e go long like this. I for don drop plenty update.

nor go hustle, you go wait for gofundme die.

street nor dey dash Money again, shey you know!.

you go hungry die

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

nor go hustle, you go wait for gofundme die.

street nor dey dash Money again, shey you know!.

you go hungry die

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2021
lipsrsealed

na shisha be that abi na wetin.

dodoatirice observe Wetin dey table here..na wetin men dey take to calm pressure.

fûck of here kiddo

I nor reply you again,
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2021
calling me a pos vendor, WHAT AN INSULT
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2021
I’m just one responsible gee. You can see it here.
You nor even geh car ode!
Born2winKingOG:
lipsrsealed

na shisha be that abi na wetin.

dodoatirice observe Wetin dey table here..na wetin men dey take to calm pressure.

fûck of here kiddo

I nor reply you again,

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2021
dodoatirice:
I’m just one responsible gee. You can see it here.
You nor even geh car ode!
no car,

but I get filling station.

hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

no car,

but I get filling station.

hahahaha

Oh that says it all, manager of a filling station. Hmm i won’t reply you again ode!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2021
dodoatirice:

Oh that says it all, manager of a filling station. Hmm i won’t reply you again ode!

hahahaha.

from pos vendor to manager....at least I nor be ritualist like you.
hahahaha
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2021
Hahahahahahahaha
Make we continue tomorrow, i dey type one long update

Born2winKingOG:

hahahaha.

from pos vendor to manager....at least I nor be ritualist like you.
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2021
DSC7:

hahahaha.
I never read am o.

the guy put my name for the write up..

this smallie nor be here,
I give up...he win.. make i off data

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Holla911(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2021
Una don dey derail this fascinating thread wey man dey enjoy angry
You both can open another thread to drag your supremacy battle while we enjoy the captivating posts we've been enjoying before.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by blesskewe(f): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Dodoatirice
How far na
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Abeg op no mind that badbelle man....just continue sambaring us with sweet updates

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by meneski(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nawa o... See roasting.,. I will be back to update the scores of this battle...

Op I came out of ghost mode to comment. You dey try., Give us more updates please
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Aragthorn: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
dodoatirice:
Hahahahahahahaha
Make we continue tomorrow, i dey type one long update

Bros, abeg time weh you used to do this, you for don use am drop update.. Don't spoil this great work with unnecessary matter.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Soon as i touched down lag, Baba asked me to come bath oshe Asegbe, A spiritual type of soap that if you did anything Evil, you’d bath it and they’ll not trace anything back to you as he explained). Baba insisted i bath it anyway after i argued that I didn’t think anyone could trace Keno’s unbelievable act and that, I didn’t kill Keno, Keno ws the one who’d be arrested and tried. Baba made me understand that some people had powers too and someone might decide to investigate Keno’s act spiritually especially people from his family (and that was pretty logical). I bath the soap, returned to Baba’s coven and then Baba gave more intel. He told me he actually worked on Keno and Sammy Wire, but the spell only worked for Keno because he was just an ordinary human and his spirituality was very low hence why the casting worked on Keno. Sammy nkoor, Baba said regarding him, i needed to let sleeping dogs lie and that Sammy couldn’t be touched. I asked why. He laughed and then gave intel on it. Sammy and me we Spent the same bloodied money, just that, his own cashout just started and i was richer than him. But he had the Some Baba too just like i Have Baba and his coven.

Baba then bursted my bubble saying, i reality, Sammy could be cashing out and that i was lucky i went at a time he he had just doubled his hustle and started making money. (Let me quote Baba).

“Shey you know say that bobo wey try poison you na the same blood money una dey spend?
God save you say na wen that Bobo juju pick na him you go go follow am drag supremacy..
That bobo wey you see so if you go drag with am next month, he go use money Pursue you commot for that place wey una dey flex.
If you go meet am next year, he go don get money pass you, all the money wey you think say you get e plenty pass, na change e go be for that boy”

I asked Baba if he was wyning me with saying the boy go get money pass me say na God save me the last timeout say the boy juju just dey gbera dey come. Baba told me to open my ears. He then went ahead and explained the type of money ritual the Nigga did.

Sammywire’s spiritualist must have given him all the options and he settled for the one with the hen.

“Gbenuesoun (Baba quipped after i cut him short with my “shey you dey wyn me question”)
I tell you say person go get money pass you leave am like that. That bobo wey you dey see so, if you go meet am in 3/5 years to come, na him Grave yard them go take you go and no think them bury am like them dey bury person, na him body parts them go deposit for the coffin Bury because the kain die wey e go die, na him clothes him family go take recognize am.

Na Chicken blood money the guy do.
And that one mean say, them dig ground bury chicken for days, spiritually the chicken go survive am, then they’d retrieve it and tie it to a stake in the open, the Beneficiary of the spiritual juju go come carry Corn wey dem don soak spiritually and try to feed the chicken (which of course must have been hungry for days). The Beneficiary then pours out a handful of corn seeds on the floor. As soon as the corn seeds hit the earth, at that point is where the Beneficiary’s fate is decided. If the chicken no chop anything for the corn, he go die and that one mean, the Beneficiary head no carry the Juju and him self go die mysteriously in 3 days. If the chicken come pity am chop just one single seed, the Beneficiary go get money die but only for one year before e die like chicken. If the chicken chop 3 seeds come die, na 3 years the Beneficiary go take get money like sand but himself go die like Chicken after 3 years if the chicken chop 6 seeds come die, na 6 years the Benefi go take get money like sands of the earth but e noor go use pass 6 years before e die like foul. (He stressed further) na why that Bobo dey spend money anyhow for that place wey you go, na why if you go nextmonth, him go use money take disgrace you commot. But that Bobo no go use pass 3years for this life.”

He then asked me if i got the point as to why he said I couldn’t match Sammy. I told him i got the point, thanked him and left. Everyone to his own demons.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Make i dey anticipate my next fiction against February 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
hahahaha
hahahaha.

people when dey rush to insult papa and mama online, are depressed in life. 95% of them are kids.

please you all need me to continue this my story dodorice dey advert for me. check my thread out.
AND ASK FOR UPDATES.

https://www.nairaland.com/6763673/d0nt-l0ve-me-not-fault#106019927
xo dis is all u been dey try do since? wit ya bad mouth....I bu onye ASAI!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Op more pls.. as for the next fiction story....hope e go make pass this one?Shey u go add more sweet sweet ingredients to that one?Op u are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sammy olololo I fear this your pattern gan. Bobo the vex say money dey but him go soon go.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Haakeem:
Op more pls.. as for the next fiction story....hope e go make pass this one?Shey u go add more sweet sweet ingridient to that one?Op u are doing well.

Sure if you never add maggi to soup e nor dey sweet. A touch of realism and plenti plenti sugar is that not what makes fiction interesting? If only i was a writer and i could make use of perfect punctuation and paragraphing e for sweet me gannnn
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kpakam(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Dodoatirice,nice one,u are doing well,but make una nor spoil this thread with quarel,let sleeping dogs lie,abeg
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kpakam:
Dodoatirice,nice one,u are doing well,but make una nor spoil this thread with quarel,let sleeping dogs lie,abeg

Sure Boss, everything Na cruise.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

hahahaha.

I never read am o.

the guy put my name for the write up..

this smallie nor be here,

I give up...he win.. make i off data

grin grin grin....

Make u sef do update ur thread.....

Do am as he do you.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (78) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.