Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (196750 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2021
dodoatirice:

Thank you Igweeeeeeeeeee
You are doing well...
But you know Oliver will always ask for more!!! grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2021
adamsflick:
Dodomayana, thanku for the back2back updates. Please give Me/Us plenti updates today. This is a serious mata at hand, just know, i dropped out of school to be able to focuzzz of this thread.

@ the bold.
Really
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2021
adamsflick:
Dodomayana, thanku for the back2back updates. Please give Me/Us plenti updates today. This is a serious mata at hand, just know, i dropped out of school to be able to focuzzz of this thread.
seems like I will followe ya foot step
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2021
adamsflick:
AHH!

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2021
Anyway op drop plenty update 2day i'm nt going to work today.just wanna focus on this fiction story.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dayborlee(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ride on broda

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
adamsflick:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wahala shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mazi dodo..how e be la? make dem drop smtn for ya gbois la

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
X
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Dodoatirice dis one wey u scarce hope no problem? undecided
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
dodo dodo peperempe, peperempe. I dey miss u, oya come spray me update, I just hope you are doing well.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bukolaberry:
dodo dodo peperempe, peperempe. I dey miss u, oya come spray me update, I just hope you are doing well.

Not be u over use him, now baba no get strength to update now. Lol
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Horlardorjah:

Not be u over use him, now baba no get strength to update now. Lol
we both enjoyed the back to back update, so no be only me

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:07am On Nov 30, 2021
spirit kept calling from my bathroom to come and have my money and that it had limited time to be in a building meant for human beings as that was not her abode. I couldn’t go, I didn’t answer. (I no even try call Baba because at this time of the night i was damn right he won’t pick we both know what’s up). E no too tey na soo e come be like say other people join am for the room because she had stopped calling and felt like some people had joined and there was a discussion going on. At first it was murmurings, at other times i heard my name mid sentence and finally some silence. The silence then extended from a one minute thing to hours of quietness and myself i was rooted to the same spot not knowing what to do. Time crept by steadily and soon enough first cock crow around 4 am she returned again bit this time she was in the Bathroom and was causing a nuisance because she called out to me asking me to bring the sponge from before and the current one and come and have my money and that it was getting too heavy for her to be carrying about. I didn’t answer and she started sobbing. Morning proper and she was still somewhere in the house and wouldn’t leave and the sobbing didn’t stop. It went on and on till i called Baba and told him what was up and the situation i was in.

Baba made me understand that I didn’t have a choice, I’d have to go do the bath, give her the former sponge and the new one and face the consequences for going against simple instructions and spiritual doings. ( for the first time i was mad at this Baba of a thing. I told him he and his gods were becoming too demanding and what they demanded from me was always on the extreme. He tried to say something i cut him short and asked him to come try if all the tasks and demands were that simple, he tried to chip in something and i cut him off. I dropped the call. I went back to face my reality, went back into the house, the sobbing still continued, I thought i was being clever and this time i switched bathrooms, did the bath, the corpse still find me come the new bathroom, stood face to fave with me, very angry face She had, i gave her the old sponge, them the new one. She dropped the new one (yes because i still had stacks of cash from the previous money she brought) then vanished. I thought that was the end of it or probably i was being pardoned or something, i got to my bedroom and as usual more sacks of cash. I looked at the money with contempt. Then the bedroom door that i left open when i came in closed itself. And then several hands beat the living daylights out of me that i passed out that morning in a heap of the money they’d brought( the beating was too much that i used the sack hat contained money to try to cushion the unseen hands that meted out my spiritual punishment for going against the code. They beat me for close to 2 hours and by the time they left, i had physical marks from the (pankere I guessed they used in fixing me up)

Now i had to go out and spend all the money again in two days and I had a debt sponge debt i needed to pay. To avoid a repeat of back to back beatings, i proceeded to splurging away all the money. Bu the time I left the house in my car, mysteriously the cain marks had disappeared but not the pain. I got to chill out with them boys and it was plenty merriment as usual, finny thing was, i was in pains from the beating, i was splurging money and even dashing it out at freewill but i was really in pains. I did plenty giveaways but e just be like say the money no dey lean. Omo i no spend pass one sack that day and i had like 5 more in my home. The next morning, I attended a party i wasn’t invited to and spend millions on the Band that played, people didn’t ask questions as to who I was or if i was invited, the dancefloor filled up as soon as i started spraying the band money, the floor was literally littered with cash and people wanted to pick. I left the party and headed home, on my way home, I drove past a bustop, before I approached sef i saw people waiting for a bus , i drove past them throwing money in the air and watched in my rear view as people scrambled to pick. At the end of the day, i still had sacks of money that needed to go. The hour would arrive and I’d get beat again. Tears trickled down my fave at the thought of being punished for failing again.

7 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by bestmutiu2019(m): 3:02am On Nov 30, 2021
dodoatirice:
spirit kept calling from my bathroom to come and have my money and that it had limited time to be in a building meant for human beings as that was not her abode. I couldn’t go, I didn’t answer. (I no even try call Baba because at this time of the night i was damn right he won’t pick we both know what’s up). E no too tey na soo e come be like say other people join am for the room because she had stopped calling and felt like some people had joined and there was a discussion going on. At first it was murmurings, at other times i heard my name mid sentence and finally some silence. The silence then extended from a one minute thing to hours of quietness and myself i was rooted to the same spot not knowing what to do. Time crept by steadily and soon enough first cock crow around 4 am she returned again bit this time she was in the Bathroom and was causing a nuisance because she called out to me asking me to bring the sponge from before and the current one and come and have my money and that it was getting too heavy for her to be carrying about. I didn’t answer and she started sobbing. Morning proper and she was still somewhere in the house and wouldn’t leave and the sobbing didn’t stop. It went on and on till i called Baba and told him what was up and the situation i was in.

Baba made me understand that I didn’t have a choice, I’d have to go do the bath, give her the former sponge and the new one and face the consequences for going against simple instructions and spiritual doings. ( for the first time i was mad at this Baba of a thing. I told him he and his gods were becoming too demanding and what they demanded from me was always on the extreme. He tried to say something i cut him short and asked him to come try if all the tasks and demands were that simple, he tried to chip in something and i cut him off. I dropped the call. I went back to face my reality, went back into the house, the sobbing still continued, I thought i was being clever and this time i switched bathrooms, did the bath, the corpse still find me come the new bathroom, stood face to fave with me, very angry face She had, i gave her the old sponge, them the new one. She dropped the new one (yes because i still had stacks of cash from the previous money she brought) then vanished. I thought that was the end of it or probably i was being pardoned or something, i got to my bedroom and as usual more sacks of cash. I looked at the money with contempt. Then the bedroom door that i left open when i came in closed itself. And then several hands beat the living daylights out of me that i passed out that morning in a heap of the money they’d brought( the beating was too much that i used the sack hat contained money to try to cushion the unseen hands that meted out my spiritual punishment for going against the code. They beat me for close to 2 hours and by the time they left, i had physical marks from the (pankere I guessed they used in fixing me up)

Now i had to go out and spend all the money again in two days and I had a debt sponge debt i needed to pay. To avoid a repeat of back to back beatings, i proceeded to splurging away all the money. Bu the time I left the house in my car, mysteriously the cain marks had disappeared but not the pain. I got to chill out with them boys and it was plenty merriment as usual, finny thing was, i was in pains from the beating, i was splurging money and even dashing it out at freewill but i was really in pains. I did plenty giveaways but e just be like say the money no dey lean. Omo i no spend pass one sack that day and i had like 5 more in my home. The next morning, I attended a party i wasn’t invited to and spend millions on the Band that played, people didn’t ask questions as to who I was or if i was invited, the dancefloor filled up as soon as i started spraying the band money, the floor was literally littered with cash and people wanted to pick. I left the party and headed home, on my way home, I drove past a bustop, before I approached sef i saw people waiting for a bus , i drove past them throwing money in the air and watched in my rear view as people scrambled to pick. At the end of the day, i still had sacks of money that needed to go. The hour would arrive and I’d get beat again. Tears trickled down my fave at the thought of being punished for failing again.
Omo this life get as he be

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 4:30am On Nov 30, 2021
Next op....what happed yesterday now?No update at all.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 5:28am On Nov 30, 2021
Haakeem:
Next op....what happed yesterday now?No update at all.

I purposely didn’t drop anything yesterday, i had to refresh my head.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2021
dodoatirice:

Make Sense, well done.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by preshman22: 7:24am On Nov 30, 2021
Problems with unclean money
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2021
dodoatirice:

okay o.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2021
This one don choke oooo......with the things I've read here...i no dey look anybody wey get money pass imself again.

6 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by jahson19(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2021
This last update funny die..... U dy use bag of money cushion spiritual blows
Omo u dy try for this story

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2021
Now i had to go out and spend all the money again in two days and I had a debt sponge debt i needed to pay. To avoid a repeat of back to back beatings, i proceeded to splurging away all the money. By the time I left the house in my car, mysteriously the cain marks had disappeared but not the pain. I got to chill out with them boys and it was plenty merriment as usual, finny thing was, i was in pains from the beating, i was splurging money and even dashing it out at freewill but i was really in pains. I did plenty giveaways but e just be like say the money no dey lean. Omo i no spend pass one sack that day and i had like 5 more in my home. The next morning, I attended a party i wasn’t invited to and spend millions on the Band that played, people didn’t ask questions as to who I was or if i was invited, the dancefloor filled up as soon as i started spraying the band money, the floor was literally littered with cash and people wanted to pick. I left the party and headed home, on my way home, I drove past a bustop, before I approached sef i saw people waiting for a bus , i drove past them throwing money in the air and watched in my rear view as people scrambled to pick. At the end of the day, i still had sacks of money that needed to go. The hour would arrive and I’d get beat again. Tears trickled down my fave at the thought of being punished for failing again.

Omo, to avoid the beating, i thought to myself that what if i packed all the money in the sack and go splurge it on the hour, i knew i had to proceed to the bathroom at that moment but I couldn’t, i was still cringing in pains from the last beatings i received and i wasn’t ready for another round tonight. I grabbed my dodge key, unlocked it and loaded the money in the back of my dodge and headed to the club. I went to a popular one where they sold drinks in over inflated/over exaggerated prices with the lie of VIP section. I splurged in the club till around 3am, then I took about seventeen hoes to an hotel and logged them there all expense paid and left them there. Heck i even paid them for nothing. When i was paying for drinks, i paid in cash and over paid the management. All the people on duty, na so so dash dash. People wondered how i had all that cash as i was always excusing myself and going to where my cars were packed, reloaded and headed back to the club. I made sure I appeared to everyone as “the boy was good” everybody wan dey enter me through thats watery ‘opoor’ slang ‘is plenty’ and i no mind. 3 am i returned to the parking lot, checked how much cash I had left and damn, i still had enough cash to blow. I had to be home because i knew something would have been waiting for me humming like a retard.

I got in my car and headed back home, I’d have to go face my demon at the 4am session. I was very very worried and had resigned to fate and new i was up for a torrents of beatings. I got to third mainland bridge and the water suddenly seem inviting, what if i plunged myself into the see and end everything, i had nothing to loose as now i had money and wasn’t happy and going though all this spiritual stress physically made me sick of the money itself and life at large. Yes! I could do it. I brought the car to a complete stop, slammed the door and went to the rail of the bridge and saw the stinking osa water as it laid still in the dark.. i then hesitated because suddenly it looked like mission impossible when teo boys approached me, one of them forcefully pressed me to the rail, pinning a locally made pistol on my forehead while the other dude ransacked my vehicle,

“ewe, ego, see moooooooooooooney”

this time the one that pinned a gun on my head and barricaded me then released me and ran to check what was making the other one shout. He realized it was a jackpot and then a loud bang and a body dropped. (The guy that had the gun then shot the guy that discovered the sacks of cash) and then proceeded to dragging the sacks out of the car looked at me for a minute i guess deciding if to drop me too or not. He tucked his gun away, then made away with the loot. By the time it hit me, i got into my car, and went my way. Ah atleast i spent all the cash. This time, life helped me beat the system but it came at a price, Na fish fish dey chop take fat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2021
Ehn
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2021
Next pls.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Holla911(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2021
dodoatirice:
Now i had to go out and spend all the money again in two days and I had a debt sponge debt i needed to pay. To avoid a repeat of back to back beatings, i proceeded to splurging away all the money. By the time I left the house in my car, mysteriously the cain marks had disappeared but not the pain. I got to chill out with them boys and it was plenty merriment as usual, finny thing was, i was in pains from the beating, i was splurging money and even dashing it out at freewill but i was really in pains. I did plenty giveaways but e just be like say the money no dey lean. Omo i no spend pass one sack that day and i had like 5 more in my home. The next morning, I attended a party i wasn’t invited to and spend millions on the Band that played, people didn’t ask questions as to who I was or if i was invited, the dancefloor filled up as soon as i started spraying the band money, the floor was literally littered with cash and people wanted to pick. I left the party and headed home, on my way home, I drove past a bustop, before I approached sef i saw people waiting for a bus , i drove past them throwing money in the air and watched in my rear view as people scrambled to pick. At the end of the day, i still had sacks of money that needed to go. The hour would arrive and I’d get beat again. Tears trickled down my fave at the thought of being punished for failing again.

Omo, to avoid the beating, i thought to myself that what if i packed all the money in the sack and go splurge it on the hour, i knew i had to proceed to the bathroom at that moment but I couldn’t, i was still cringing in pains from the last beatings i received and i wasn’t ready for another round tonight. I grabbed my dodge key, unlocked it and loaded the money in the back of my dodge and headed to the club. I went to a popular one where they sold drinks in over inflated/over exaggerated prices with the lie of VIP section. I splurged in the club till around 3am, then I took about seventeen hoes to an hotel and logged them there all expense paid and left them there. Heck i even paid them for nothing. When i was paying for drinks, i paid in cash and over paid the management. All the people on duty, na so so dash dash. People wondered how i had all that cash as i was always excusing myself and going to where my cars were packed, reloaded and headed back to the club. I made sure I appeared to everyone as “the boy was good” everybody wan dey enter me through thats watery ‘opoor’ slang ‘is plenty’ and i no mind. 3 am i returned to the parking lot, checked how much cash I had left and damn, i still had enough cash to blow. I had to be home because i knew something would have been waiting for me humming like a retard.

I got in my car and headed back home, I’d have to go face my demon at the 4am session. I was very very worried and had resigned to fate and new i was up for a torrents of beatings. I got to third mainland bridge and the water suddenly seem inviting, what if i plunged myself into the see and end everything, i had nothing to loose as now i had money and wasn’t happy and going though all this spiritual stress physically made me sick of the money itself and life at large. Yes! I could do it. I brought the car to a complete stop, slammed the door and went to the rail of the bridge and saw the stinking osa water as it laid still in the dark.. i then hesitated because suddenly it looked like mission impossible when teo boys approached me, one of them forcefully pressed me to the rail, pinning a locally made pistol on my forehead while the other dude ransacked my vehicle,

“ewe, ego, see moooooooooooooney”

this time the one that pinned a gun on my head and barricaded me then released me and ran to check what was making the other one shout. He realized it was a jackpot and then a loud bang and a body dropped. (The guy that had the gun then shot the guy that discovered the sacks of cash) and then proceeded to dragging the sacks out of the car looked at me for a minute i guess deciding if to drop me too or not. He tucked his gun away, then made away with the loot. By the time it hit me, i got into my car, and went my way. Ah atleast i spent all the cash. This time, life helped me beat the system but it came at a price, Na fish fish dey chop take fat.

Hmmm!
Where there is a price for blood, there will always be blood.
I guess the dead robber paid your debt.

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
hmmm na fish fish dey chop fat

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
I drove away from the scene, parked and was inside my house in no time. I didn’t have time to relay the events in my head as i had to find questions to if i go chop assorted beatings or I’d be able to pay my sponge debt in peace. As soon as i got in, like it had been expecting me to show up any moment, she picked up on what i thought must have been a continuation of series of vocal/audible sobbing she’d done through the night, need i say, it was because of this sobbing that made me sack my gate guy, He’d always said he heard disturbing things at night and me talking to myself. Mumu you even come dey tell me. I rook a deep deep breathe and headed for the bath.. this werey cried all through my bath till i completed it, i gave her the old sponge and the new one, she hesitated for a moment and wasn’t here.. I proceeded to my room and as usual, Money-filled sacks was waiting and as expected there was no beatings whatsoever. I tossed the money filled sacks aside, relaxed on my back on my close to one million Nara luxury sofa and tried to replay the events of the clubbing, the robbery, the body dropping, and life helping me through those boys that robbed me off the extra cash but ended tragically, if not I’d have gotten a rain storm of assorted spiritual flogging. I didn’t mean to sleep but I closed my eyes for a minute and woke up noon the next day. Afternoon the day after, i opened my eyes and started on the tv that sat boldly in my bedroom, i watch the screen flicker from one scene to another when it hit me that i should be out splurging away money. I got up hurriedly checked the time, 3pm Devil Christ!, i loaded up my truck again and went to splurge.

I got into the club as i always did, a little bit earlier than i always did and surprisingly people avoided me. I’m saying, no body or everyone acted like I wasn’t there. Even the girls that usually hanged out with me at my corner didn’t even bat me as little s an eyelid. I was in the club past midnight and i still had all the money intact except the bills I used to settle for the drinks i bought that was left untouched.

Hello Baba, he didn’t even let me land asked me to come see him at once. I asked him how i could come see him when him and his assorted spirits gave me a unrealistic demands and targets. Baba’s Intel was, where i was, people were avoiding because of the fact that the corpse that brought money was pleased with the last sponge debt i paid and that she wanted to rest for a while them during that period i could spend my money normally for the time being and that he’d let me know when I’d start spending it all again. Bastard, he didn’t tell me when the corpse wey dey go leave go resume duty. But make i dey chop my money dey go na before Mama Basira in her life time will return again, this time probably with death sentence every time she brought money. But Baba wanted me to come see him and i wonder what it was going to be this time. But this time night, i can just enjoy this money without being hypertensive. But for how long I thought to myself

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Op next oo..

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kpakam(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nice update bro,u are doing well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by adamsflick(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
Everybody please let’s encourage this dude as he’s really providing entertainment at least for me and like 4 of my colleagues at work. They read as a guest but there’s glued as i am

Good Afternoon please like and share for our dear @dodoatirice

Thank you

10 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin grin

adamsflick:
Everybody please let’s encourage this dude as he’s really providing entertainment at least for me and like 4 of my colleagues at work. They read as a guest but there’s glued as i am

Good Afternoon please like and share for our dear @dodoatirice

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.