Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

‘my Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘my Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ (420 Views)

Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by cubanfirstlady: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2021
A woman has split the internet after she revealed that her boyfriend has been paying rent and bills for their house – without knowing she is the owner of the property.

Jaynee mentioned in a TikTok video that she and her partner have been living at the house for about a year now.
Filming from inside her car, she explains: “He pays the rent and all the major bills.

“Little does he know I’m the landlord and owned this place for five years now.

Her video has been viewed 1.3 million times since being posted on Thursday (September 2) and it has received a mixed reaction.

Jaynee said she moved in a ‘new’ place with her boyfriend for about a year and he paid for the rent and all the major bills

She asked: “Do y’all think he’ll be mad?”

One criticised: “That’s so wrong. Shows you’re just using him. Poor guy.”

“It’s the fact that he has never met his landlord for me,” another wrote while a third added: “Deceitful, maybe. But off the top he has to pay rent anyway so low key it’s a fair trade.”

PHOTOS AND VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/my-boyfriend-pays-the-rent-for-our-house-but-he-doesnt-know-im-the-landlord/
TOKTOK9JA

Re: ‘my Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Sonnobax15(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2021
undecided
Wahala for any guyman wey build so much trust on him woman......

If I were the man and if I should eventually find out,na straight red card I go give her undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘my Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2021
Not surprised tho. We've always been scammed by these females including parternity fraud.
We're endangered

Re: ‘my Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ by habsydiamond(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2021
I won't be surprised if u guys breakup simply because u are selfish and self centered..... Now she's happy.. But when the guy insist he is no Langer interested.. She will now be calling all guys all sorts of names. No be her fault cos her brain don black already

(1) (Reply)

Network Marketing May Not Be As Bad As It Sounds. / Is No Sex Possible In A Love Relationship? / Tomb Of Legendary Robin Hood In Yorkshire, England.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.