Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Can F**k You For Free, I Have A Job, I Don’t Charge – Efia Odo Goes Br@less - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can F**k You For Free, I Have A Job, I Don’t Charge – Efia Odo Goes Br@less (1944 Views)

My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia / Efia Odo Puts Her Nipples To Display In Latest Photo Shoot / Lady Stole The Show At BET Awards In Completely Br@less See-through Outfit Picx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can F**k You For Free, I Have A Job, I Don’t Charge – Efia Odo Goes Br@less by cubanfirstlady: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2021
Actress, Efia Odo has finally broken her silence over the wild allegation that surfaced on the internet sometime ago saying she’s so cheap that guys chop her for as low as GHC3,000.

Appearing on Hitz FM’s Daybreak Hitz, the popular slay queen opined that it’s not every rumor that we should believe because as far as she is concerned, she can bang a man for free.

“…Ghanaians always accept lies. why will I sleep with a guy for Ghc300. I have a job, I have never asked a guy for money. I don’t want your money. I can f**k you for you free…”

The actress and TV show host Efia Odo has disputed claims she thrives on controversy. According to her, people are calling her as such because she is different from the norm.

PHOTOS AND VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/i-can-fk-you-for-free-i-have-a-job-i-dont-charge-efia-odo/
TOKTOK9JA
Re: I Can F**k You For Free, I Have A Job, I Don’t Charge – Efia Odo Goes Br@less by OBALOLA55(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2021
THAT GENDER IS THE FUTURE

(1) (Reply)

Finally!!! / Nude Video Of Curvy Cape Town Girl Kelly Leaked / !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.