Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] (5107 Views)

To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
neyoohhh:
True that, so many women outchea to be wasting time on entitled dindu who can't communicate.

Somone was asking where they can find cute girls..

Try black french girls on Instagram, way better looking than the most beautiful women in naija. Just a tip.
grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by Kennyking1234: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Don't blame them...simps are the ones making them feel they're special hence their ridiculous attitude.
the false man
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kennyking1234:
the false man
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by yyba: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
If you are online and i text you, and you don't reply in a reasonable time. i will just unfriend you without wasting time . I hate nonsense
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
yyba:
If you are online and i text you, and your don't reply in a reasonable time. i will just unfriend you without wasting time . I hate nonsense
grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by falcon01: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Davash222:
I've come to realize most girls that reply with one word are extremely mad and I have no business with mad girls.
they are mostly uneducated, an intelligent girl will be all over you with texts
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
falcon01:
Most of them don't know how to keep a conversation going.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by Davash222(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
falcon01:
You're hyping them by calling them uneducated.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by Plut01: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Let me also add, never write long notes to girls, she's not worth it, just make the stuff short and simple!

This ehn I will always disagree with it. So many of my online female friends will drop some topic of discussion in my imbox and their point is always top notch that I will have no other choice than to type long Note.

For instance last week, I dropped a post concerning Marriage and sex. My position saying Sex is natural while marriage is a product of social experiment.

Omo, this lady entered and we discussed from 9pm to 3am following day. Come and see how girl dey go from political science to philosophy to religion and to culture and history in passing her points. Some girls deserve long notes because their brain can process it.......Not those who will reply you with a single word. You reply me with that alone means I will ignore you till you ask why.

So unfortunate that I am usually the one to ignore people's chat, take long (sometimes up to 3 months) before replying some and checking some messages without replying at all......No be my fault, as the thing don tire me too.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by Vulcanheph(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
The reasons why most girls especially the breed we have here in Naija don't reply messages faster are these:
- She has too many SIMPS on her timeline, all flooding her inbox with messages.
- She's not just into you.... Because a girl that's into you will definitely reply your messages faster.
- She has definitely nothing interesting to say , most time they don't even Know how to keep a conversation going (this applies to most naija girls).

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by businessgirl(f): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin
Hello sir
Is your freelance writing offer still open? Please add me +2349062-65-83-51 WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Makes The First Move, The Man Or The Woman? / What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.