Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? (2130 Views)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
I had a friend in primary school whose aunty(as he made us believe) always spoil him with lots of goodies and gift items but later got to know few years back that the supposed nice aunty was his father's concubine.I asked him why he never told his mum about it and he said it was against the bro code(imagine applying bro code on your beloved mum).I have seen situations where fathers who lived with their sons but away from his family home due to their work condition engage in these acts and the secret is been kept from their mum. Why do you guys hide such secrets from your darling beloved mum? Don't you feel like you are a partner in crime by not telling her?

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Jastho(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
One body

1 Like

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jastho:
One body

1 Like

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by alphaNomega: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Because daughters of cheating mums tell their dads, right?

7 Likes

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn,this god-damned thread just reminded me of back then when my popsman had a babe......My immediate elder bro knew about it,so popsman bribed him and even introduced him to the babe......Later on my mum got to know... Chaiiii, ya'all need to see the kind of insults my mum rained on my bro grin

8 Likes

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn,this god-damned thread just reminded me of back then when my popsman had a babe......My immediate elder bro knew about it,so popsman bribed him and even introduced him to the babe......Later on my mum got to know... Chaiiii, ya'all need to see the kind of insults my mum rained on my bro grin

It's very annoying, your own son hiding his father's affairs from you,some women will hate that child for eternity
Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
alphaNomega:
Because daughters of cheating mums tell their dads, right?
Everything is not gender war please.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by alphaNomega: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Everything is not gender war please.
I hear you, iya be of nairaland

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's very annoying, your own son hiding his father's affairs from you,some women will hate that child for eternity
My Bro was just a young nigha then....But my mum later understood cha....
Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
My Bro was just a young nigha then....But my mum later understood cha....
If your bro were a female I bet she'll fight that mistress first before telling your mom lol

6 Likes

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
If your bro were a female I bet she'll fight that mistress first before telling your mom lol
Exactly,but Nigha to Nigha,they understood each other...To the extent that my bro even started billing the other woman cus she was a nurse grin

5 Likes

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by MufasaLion: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
I've never been in such situation but if I were to be, I would never let the cat out of the bag. I'm a secret bunker.

6 Likes

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Exactly,but Nigha to Nigha,they understood each other...To the extent that my bro even started billing the other woman cus she was a nurse grin
Quite funny, when it comes to sex outside marriage boundaries,men don't really care about how their partner feels,some will even expect their wife to understand hmm

1 Like

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Fakbrown: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Never been in such situation, but if I was I no go tell momsy, na for me to dae use am Bill popsy, you know how the game goes

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
MufasaLion:
I've never been in such situation but if I were to be, I would never let the cat out of the bag. I'm a secret bunker.
What about your beloved mum's feelings, it doesn't matter to you?
Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fakbrown:
Never been in such situation, but if I was I no go tell momsy, na for me to dae use am Bill popsy, you know how the game goes
You don't have your mum's back if that's the case.
Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by MufasaLion: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
What about your beloved mum's feelings, it doesn't matter to you?

I ain't never gonna rat on my dad irrespective of anything.

5 Likes

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

I ain't never gonna rat on my dad irrespective of anything.
Una sabi cooperate for this kind of thing

1 Like

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Jesterinjay: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Somethings are better left unspoken cool

5 Likes

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by MufasaLion: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Una sabi cooperate for this kind of thing

No, I just don't rat on people!

1 Like

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

No, I just don't rat on people!
Your mum is involved here
Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by MufasaLion: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Your mum is involved here

Can we dead this conversation, please?

5 Likes

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

Can we dead this conversation, please?
Dead it and do the right thing always.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by neonly: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cause it a man world whether you pple want it or not
Am thinking of relocating to Afghanistan sef

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by MufasaLion: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Dead it and do the right thing always.

I've never done anything wrong 'cause it never happened. And yes, I do right always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Fakbrown: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
You don't have your mum's back if that's the case.

I get you but my dad has always been that loving and caring father, that doesn't mean he should not catch cruise small, is a man's world you know, if the reverse was the case I would be scared to tell dad

1 Like

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by thatsleepboy1: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lol. Me and my cousin saw his dad in a good place with another woman in aba and he concealed it and the man does not joke me at all.

I've also seen my dad playing rough with women and he gives me money and even though we're (my mom & i) not in good terms rn, omo e no dey hesitate to drop papa when he sees me.

My friend & i also saw his dad in a hotel with another woman and he was scared his dad will kill him but I told him he won't do ath and to our surprise his father took us to a beer parlour to flex us even though he didn't say the reason he did that, but deep down we know what's up, and guess what?, If his father was not with another woman, he'd have pulled down heaven that even God won't be able to pacify him cos he's very strict, street, stubborn and the man na Agbaka.

Men will always be men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Prime1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I had a friend in primary school whose aunty(as he made us believe) always spoil him with lots of goodies and gift items but later got to know few years back that the supposed nice aunty was his father's concubine.I asked him why he never told his mum about it and he said it was against the bro code(imagine applying bro code on your beloved mum).I have seen situations where fathers who lived with their sons but away from his family home due to their work condition engage in these acts and the secret is been kept from their mum. Why do you guys hide such secrets from your darling beloved mum? Don't you feel like you are a partner in crime by not telling her?

Why make up stories to make yourself feel good.
Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Habib101: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
They no that when they tell their mom about it their will no be goodies anymore, but to some no matter the type of goody u gave them their mum comes first, everything that happens she must be informed.
Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Habib101: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's heavy word to use.

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Habib101: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Prime1:

Why make up stories to make yourself feel good.
grin cheesy
Re: Young Men Why Do You Conceal Your Dad's Extra Marital Affairs From Your Mum? by Habib101: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
neonly:
Cause it a man world whether you pple want it or not
Am thinking of relocating to Afghanistan sef
cheesy cheesy aaahh e no reach like that na. Be calming down ehn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Cheated On Me _ It's All Over / Pot-holes Give Me ORGASM – Weird Lady Shares / My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.