Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain (25175 Views)

What Are The Dangers Of Applying Aboniki Balm On The Manhood? / Aboniki Balm Grows Facial Hair By 80%(research) / Aboniki Balm Secret Benefits - Blasts Belly Fat & Boosts Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Yxxx: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:
Some of these LITTLE THINGS are underrated..

Abboniki works for both waist and muscle, feverish conditions and miraculously cures body odour..

We tend to rely on the wisdom/knowledge of the Westerners more than ours here..

I was surprised at the cheap, traditional and effective remedy for stomach ulcer. This is something one would pay exorbitantly for in hospital..

And again, we Africans have failed to upgrade whatever we learnt from our forefathers...

Please share the ulcer treatment
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by saintruky(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2021
ghettochild:

The company is based in Benin n they really have banked on the uselessness of Robb over the years...
There was one balm that time called BoKo...
That balm can kill an elephant...
3 days the spot u robbed it on still dey pepper u..
U will just be crying n somebody ask u why...
Imagine saying na since yesterday I don dey cry ooo.. I rob boko balm for leg...
The concentration of methyl salicylate in it was way beyond the approved dose

U mean Loko balm... Blackish in color

3 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Uncleodi(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
God bless the manufacturer of Aboniki Balm. The person deserves a national award

Been battling a chronic waist pain for the past few weeks. I couldn't bend or do other things and I feel excruciating pain a lot.
I have used lots of medications, including the ones given to me by my company's HMO all to no avail.

Yesterday a friend of mine who noticed my condition suggested Aboniki balm. At first I rejected the idea because of the way people complain about the peppery way Aboniki feels after rubbing on their body.

I later had a second thought and I bought it at a shop opposite my house for N500. Five minutes after application, the pain eased and I was able to bend my back.. Something I couldn't do for many days. Aboniki rescued me from waist pain.

Please, what is your current age?

If you are above 50, you may need to get your prostate checked in the hospital. Alot of ailments can mask under waist pain.

Thank God you are better now, but still go for Comprehensive medical check

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by criuze(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Special Attention:

My people i plead you,

If you're battling with cough, catarrh or cold or flu of any type

Please buy lime orange or oroma nkirisi (in igbo languege) of N 100 and have an instant cure

It can decongest your nose in second, warm your chest and cut the chains of cough

My people been dying of cough, for lack of simple knowledge

Just lick the lime, or

For more serious case

Slice it by half and fix inside you mouth over night

Then come and testify tommorow morning

4 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by kurlz(f): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Abboniki works for both waist and muscle, feverish conditions and miraculously cures body odour..

I was surprised at the cheap, traditional and effective remedy for stomach ulcer. This is something one would pay exorbitantly for in hospital..

And again, we Africans have failed to upgrade whatever we learnt from our forefathers...

Wait o. Are you by chance saying aboniki cures stomach ulcer and body odor? How?

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by condralbedez: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2021
Catfishing:
That day I fúcked my girl till day break and she complained of waist pain, I had to buy aboniki balm and rub on her waist then we went on 6hrs marathon doggy and cowgirl till my prink gave me the signal that it wants to give up..

Aboniki is a life saver
Lesbian
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Henrick007: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2021
nairavsdollars:
ha ha....but really abokini is very effective. It killed Robb and one small brown one (Tarzan or so) instantly when it came
you mean Chinese robb
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Riverrun: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

I was surprised at the cheap, traditional and effective remedy for stomach ulcer. This is something one would pay exorbitantly for in hospital

Do you mind to share the ulcer remedy?

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Please can you tell me the remedy for ulcer? I have 3 family members and 2 friends who have ulcer and sure they'll really appreciate any help as drugs don't do much

2 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by mayorHP: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2021
I'm telling you

YoungLionken:

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by amnesty7: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Wizzy13:
..... like a local fulani cow cheesy cheesy
grin grin Una no go leave our cows alone ko? grin
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Tonyx5(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2021
donbachi:
1 inside ur toilet,1 inside ur kitchen and 1 along ur street.
Why nau comrade grin
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by sixtuso(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Please what's the one for ulcer?
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by highoctane: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2021
nony43:
Sth of few weeks is now chronic? When aboniki take reach N500?
Mek u no surprise, e go reach 1k tommorow, wen sellers of dis medicin full Nairaland, com dey see all dis testimony.

2 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by born2reign001(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Please can you share the ulcer medicine? Thanks
YoungLionken:

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by nony43(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2021
nairavsdollars:
stop suffering from poverty mentality. Prices of products are different based on the area and the person selling

How is it poverty mentality? e bike say you just learnt a new word.

2 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by nony43(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Lightorder:
oga , say you dey buy am N350 for your area at Ajamgbadi no mean say na so dem dey sell am for other places

Na 200 I buy last.

2 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Ladycewhy(f): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

I was surprised at the cheap, traditional and effective remedy for stomach ulcer . This is something one would pay exorbitantly for in hospital..

care to share the bolded ? I am interested in the information.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by dammyco(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2021
You testimony shall be permanent. Where is your testimony offering
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by phemmyfour: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
God bless the manufacturer of Aboniki Balm. The person deserves a national award

Been battling a chronic waist pain for the past few weeks. I couldn't bend or do other things and I feel excruciating pain a lot.
I have used lots of medications, including the ones given to me by my company's HMO all to no avail.

Yesterday a friend of mine who noticed my condition suggested Aboniki balm. At first I rejected the idea because of the way people complain about the peppery way Aboniki feels after rubbing on their body.

I later had a second thought and I bought it at a shop opposite my house for N500. Five minutes after application, the pain eased and I was able to bend my back.. Something I couldn't do for many days. Aboniki rescued me from waist pain.
It's N300. I practically use it as body cream since the day I noticed its effectiveness
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by afadi2410: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Wetin you use for the ulcer?
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by dammyco(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Your testimony shall be permanent. Where is your testimony offering please
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Please, share the remedy for the stomach ulcer. You may save a life. God bless.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by dammyco(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2021
phemmyfour:
It's N300. I practically use it as body cream since the day I noticed its effectiveness
using ABONIKI as CREAM Hope the cream no dey touch your �

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by blackmantis: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Aboniki
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by adajoe555: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Very effective.... Someone adviced me to apply it on my head for dandruff after applying it dandruff disappeared till today cool

The last one I bought is finished... Will get another one soon, it's also a good remedy for cold.

4 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by SenecaTheYonger: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Why do people complain about it been peppery? I used to put inside my nose during cold weather.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Kennitrust(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2021
donbachi:
1 inside ur toilet,1 inside ur kitchen and 1 along ur street.
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by unbeatablerosak(f): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Aboniki is #300. Thank God for your healing.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by johhbekeboh09: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2021
dominique:
It's very effective if you can withstand it's heat and sting.

It's sold N350 in my area sha

Where be that?
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by drealcivilceno(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Please what did you use for the ulcer?
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by XchUskY4u(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Does ABONIKI works for stomach ulcer
YoungLionken:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) / HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi / Nigerian Final Year Pharmacy Student Dies In India (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.