Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain (25315 Views)

What Are The Dangers Of Applying Aboniki Balm On The Manhood? / Aboniki Balm Grows Facial Hair By 80%(research) / Aboniki Balm Secret Benefits - Blasts Belly Fat & Boosts Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by xpressionx(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:
Some of these LITTLE THINGS are underrated..

Abboniki works for both waist and muscle, feverish conditions and miraculously cures body odour..

We tend to rely on the wisdom/knowledge of the Westerners more than ours here..

I was surprised at the cheap, traditional and effective remedy for stomach ulcer. This is something one would pay exorbitantly for in hospital..

And again, we Africans have failed to upgrade whatever we learnt from our forefathers...

what's the remedy?
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by mimon79(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2021
A brother of mine traveled to the US 18 months ago, I just discovered the 2 packs of Abonik balm he forgot to take with him.

Sad thing is that the product will be expiring this November 2021.Omo I Don rub that thing tire, I Don be like Superman now! grin
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by phemmyfour: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2021
dammyco:
using ABONIKI as CREAM Hope the cream no dey touch your �
lolz....I always avoid that region

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Aurelius1(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2021
punisha:
Aboniki wey aboki dem dey rub for prick to perform well?

Ogbeni Take this thread to testimony and miracle section.
Aboki and Aboniki be last soup without meat. I hear say naim make their gbola dey long. cheesy
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by dratine(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2021
donbachi:
1 inside ur toilet,1 inside ur kitchen and 1 along ur street.
Also one in the office, one along the road and one in the market
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by webincomeplus(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2021
rottenPussy:
I had this severe and persistent waist pain last year. In fact I starting assuming It's a symptom of a terminal disease since in won’t go after medication.

One good day a guy advertised aboniki and karaole balm to me in traffic. I bought and applied the two of then; that has been the end of the pain till today.

Sometimes conventional medicines are not it.
And who told you the balm doesn't contain conventional medicine? Check out the ingredients and Google each out. Stop mixing things up trying to appear smart.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Cantonese: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2021
Aboniki helped you overcome a minor matter that seemed chronic to you.

Pray you do not have a real back pain. Have you heard of Spondylosis or Spondylitis? If you have a severe lumbar pain you no go get mouth talk for Nairaland, no be Aboniki of pain relievers either.

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by pegix(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Stop all this self treatment and shirts

Visit a well trained. Physiotherapist today and ur problem vet solved from roots

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Try Ero Arike too

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Zico777(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Baba, I have also been experiencing back pain too for about 2 months now.

I want to the pharmacy infact I was billed almost 3k & the pain is still there.

I just covered we have it at home sef, I just used it on the back. Hope to get some relief.

Thanks a lot for sharing Boss!

4 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by abbiboy: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Abboniki works for both waist and muscle, feverish conditions and miraculously cures body odour..

I was surprised at the cheap, traditional and effective remedy for stomach ulcer. This is something one would pay exorbitantly for in hospital..

And again, we Africans have failed to upgrade whatever we learnt from our forefathers...

How can it be use for ulcer treatment,bcuz I've been battling pectic ulcer for some few years now. I need a permanent cure remedy.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by membranus: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2021
ghettochild:

The company is based in Benin n they really have banked on the uselessness of Robb over the years...
There was one balm that time called BoKo...
That balm can kill an elephant...
3 days the spot u robbed it on still dey pepper u..
U will just be crying n somebody ask u why...
Imagine saying na since yesterday I don dey cry ooo.. I rob boko balm for leg...
The concentration of methyl salicylate in it was way beyond the approved dose

Na im name dey worry am.

Boko = Boko Haram, born of the same insane father.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by OKOATA(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

What's the remedy for the ulcer bro. Abeg safe a bro.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

pls what is the cure for stomach ulcer someone need it thanks .
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Nice one.

Please tell me more about the stomach ulcer remedies/procedures.

Thanks.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Imustnottalk: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2021
Aboliki should come and make op an ambassador he deserves it lol.i remember years back I was having scratch on my private part I have used all the medication no results I just thought let me try this aboliki sef omo I applied it next minute I nearly die i couldn't withstand the pain I rushed to bathroom to go wash it off omo the pain worse I told myself I don use my hand kill myself before some hours the pain reduced second day I started noticing I don't scratch my private part naso the thing tey cure oo .lol

2 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Olofin2(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

I need ulcer remedy please. Been battling it for up to 12 years
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Rayd502(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2021
Aboniki phased out Chinese balm...I remember when I had covid.Aboniki played a key role in my healing process.

To think that it is an indigenous product shows something good can come out of the country given favourable conditions.

May God bless the manufacturers.

2 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by ApexPhysio: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2021
pegix:
Stop all this self treatment and shirts

Visit a well trained. Physiotherapist today and ur problem vet solved from roots

That's the problem with the average Nigerians, always taking shortcuts toward their health.
Waist pain that can result to paralysis. The op is advising using something to mask the pain.

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by yetunsbay(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2021
#500 isn't ordinary pls
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by slyfox35(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2021
ghettochild:

The company is based in Benin n they really have banked on the uselessness of Robb over the years...
Imagine saying na since yesterday I don dey cry ooo.. I rob boko balm for leg...
Where do you think Boko Haram got their name from
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by jadyclem(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Can you please share the traditional remedy for stomach ulcer?
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by ApexPhysio: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Zico777:
Baba, I have also been experiencing back pain too for about 2 months now.

I want to the pharmacy infact I was billed almost 3k & the pain is still there.

I just covered we have it at home sef, I just used it on the back. Hope to get some relief.

Thanks a lot for sharing Boss!

Back pain for over 2 months. Better visit a nearby Physiotherapy clinic. Back/waist pain can lead to lower limb/leg paralysis.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Ahmeduana(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
God bless the manufacturer of Aboniki Balm. The person deserves a national award

Been battling a chronic waist pain for the past few weeks. I couldn't bend or do other things and I feel excruciating pain a lot.
I have used lots of medications, including the ones given to me by my company's HMO all to no avail.

Yesterday a friend of mine who noticed my condition suggested Aboniki balm. At first I rejected the idea because of the way people complain about the peppery way Aboniki feels after rubbing on their body.

I later had a second thought and I bought it at a shop opposite my house for N500. Five minutes after application, the pain eased and I was able to bend my back.. Something I couldn't do for many days. Aboniki rescued me from waist pain.
Here in kano ABOKNIKI is 200 to 250; if you buy in the market is 200 naira is when you buy in big supermarket the price is usually 250.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Zico777(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2021
ApexPhysio:

Back pain for over 2 months. Better visit a nearby Physiotherapy clinic. Back/waist pain can lead to lower limb/leg paralysis.
It's not as if it's chronic o!
I just applied the ointment the OP mentioned in his post barely 20 mins.
I will watch out for improvement for say 2 to 3 days.
If there's none I would take your suggestion.
Thanks sir!
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Offpoint1: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2021
candidbabe:
Chai !!!!!.
So Aboniki is this effective and I have been battling waist and thigh pains for the last two months

And I have one Aboniki bottle lying in my room getting to two years now untouched.

Make I reach house first.
Update us on the results after application
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by dozai: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Abeg the one for stomach ulcer. I don't tire to drink omeprazole. Help a brother.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Calitoscassius(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2021
It is no mystery hot balms have always done the job. Even physiotherapists recomends balms.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by jimter44(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2021
OP, your are advertising Aboniki balm. Ask them to pay for the advert.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Bola146(f): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2021
cescky:

If you have cold in your hands and feet especially this cold seasons.. Its a sign of poor blood circulation...

You lack vitamin b... Get vitamin b supplements and cure it

It's normal for cold during raining or cold season when I don't wear long cloths, it warm the body.

4 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by ilebaye2017(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Pls I would like to know that remedy for ulcer you did mention. Thank you
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Bola146(f): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2021
ghettochild:

grin I don't think they are still producing it, that thing na die ooo with karaole sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Kunle Odunsi Named New Director Of University Of Chicago Cancer Center / My Experience In A Public Hospital In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.