Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain (25177 Views)

What Are The Dangers Of Applying Aboniki Balm On The Manhood? / Aboniki Balm Grows Facial Hair By 80%(research) / Aboniki Balm Secret Benefits - Blasts Belly Fat & Boosts Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Preciousppearl(f): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
ghettochild:

Is it still available n last I saw it.. the concentration of MS had been reduced drastically
it is , I bought one few weeks ago when I had fever #400.. yes it has reduced, the bitting doesn't last long as before, I started using it when I was young cause at some point aboniki wasn't working at all.

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Bola146(f): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
merits:

Just change your name to Aboniki babe. grin

Jesu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by AbarisFather(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Marketer
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by BRATISLAVA: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
ghettochild:

My bad!! Menthol.. thanks for the correction but the MS actually does the pain relieving

Yes.

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by obidaddy: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:
Some of these LITTLE THINGS are underrated..

Abboniki works for both waist and muscle, feverish conditions and miraculously cures body odour..

We tend to rely on the wisdom/knowledge of the Westerners more than ours here..

I was surprised at the cheap, traditional and effective remedy for stomach ulcer. This is something one would pay exorbitantly for in hospital..

And again, we Africans have failed to upgrade whatever we learnt from our forefathers...

Please i need this simple remedy for stomach ulcer sir. My friend is in terrible pains always. ugoobidaddy@yahoo.com
Telegram: Danbaba7.
Thank you sir.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
nony43:
Sth of few weeks is now chronic? When aboniki take reach N500?
the jst tire me

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by jozz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
candidbabe:
Chai !!!!!.
So Aboniki is this effective and I have been battling waist and thigh pains for the last two months

And I have one Aboniki bottle lying in my room getting to two years now untouched.

I noticed though that the intensity of the smell when inhaled has reduced.

Make I reach house first.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by jozz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Angelfrost:
Highly underrated and super effective for most forms of rheumatic and arthritic pains... Banishes the worst of colds.

Funny how it is more effective and still far cheaper than all these foreign imported creams (Let me not mention their names).

This country needs to look inwards... With the Dollar issue, it is now far more expedient.

But the intensity of the smell has reduced from what it was before.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Scamburster(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
criuze:
Special Attention:

My people i plead you,

If you're battling with cough, catarrh or cold or flu of any type

Please buy lime orange or oroma nkirisi (in igbo languege) of N 100 and have an instant cure

It can decongest your nose in second, warm your chest and cut the chains of cough

My people been dying of cough, for lack of simple knowledge

Just lick the lime, or

For more serious case

Slice it by half and fix inside you mouth over night

Then come and testify tommorow morning

How?
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Angelfrost(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
jozz:

But the intensity of the smell has reduced from what it was before.

True... a lot of consumers might have complained of the smell, hence the modification. The efficacy has remained tho.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by happylala5(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Abboniki works for both waist and muscle, feverish conditions and miraculously cures body odour..

I was surprised at the cheap, traditional and effective remedy for stomach ulcer. This is something one would pay exorbitantly for in hospital..

And again, we Africans have failed to upgrade whatever we learnt from our forefathers...

Please can your give more hint about dis remedy for stomach ulcer. Thanks
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by fortune1968: 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Abohboy:

It doesn't help I have fresh shea butter and I just use it for cream after bathing and it has no effect on my wrist and thigh pains i'm going to buy some Aboniki then i'll see the results.
Any joints pain Shea Butter Cream cannot cure ,your Aboniki will automatically fail . Aboniki is NOTHING where Shea butter works .
Maybe ,your pains is not ordinary .It may be linked with an underlined problem or disease .
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by jozz(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

True... a lot of consumers might have complained of the smell, hence the modification. The efficacy has remained tho.

Unfortunately it is no longer effective for me when I inhale it to clear my stuffy chest. Am searching for another products with intense smell
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by fullblast(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thanks for sharing. I just ordered N15k worth of balm which I think I'm gonna cancel right away. I need fast relief now. Now now
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by nurain150(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bola146:
I can't do without it, I have one beside my bed, one inside my bag and one in the sitting room grin grin I don't feel much cold during this raining season if I applied it on my hands, legs and chest. God bless the company producing them cheesy
a
We gather dey
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Exodora: 12:03am On Sep 12, 2021
ghettochild:

The company is based in Benin n they really have banked on the uselessness of Robb over the years...
There was one balm that time called BoKo...
That balm can kill an elephant...
3 days the spot u robbed it on still dey pepper u..
U will just be crying n somebody ask u why...
Imagine saying na since yesterday I don dey cry ooo.. I rob boko balm for leg...
The concentration of methyl salicylate in it was way beyond the approved dose
My sister rubbed it one time and could not withstand the pain , she mistakely ran out and poured water on herself thinking that it will stop the heat. To cut it short she removed everything that she was wearing and run off that night , we thought that she has ran mad .
Thank God she was found and ....

2 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by kolakolex: 1:55am On Sep 12, 2021
dominique:
It's very effective if you can withstand it's heat and sting.

It's sold N350 in my area sha

Too expensive at 500 and 350,balm wey them they sell for 250 for my area. some people just like to make abnormal profit.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by brennyB: 2:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Please kindly share the remedy for stomach ulcer

YoungLionken:

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Mayflowa(m): 4:21am On Sep 12, 2021
suffering:
Rubbish thread. At least it was good for a laugh.

No it is not rubbish. I live in US and aboniki balm performs miracle for me and my kids here. I have used it to cure cough by adding to warm water , dry up cut on my son to many things. I gave it to one Nigerian here that don’t know aboniki. He has been begging me for more ever since. Aboniki is simply a miracle

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by showafrica(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2021
rottenPussy:
I had this severe and persistent waist pain last year. In fact I started assuming It was a symptom of a terminal disease since in won’t go after medication.

One good day a guy advertised aboniki and karaole balm to me in traffic. I bought and applied the two of them; that has been the end of the pain till today.

Sometimes conventional medicines are not it.

Surprisingly, na Nigerian made oo. We are really under utilizing our resources.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by TheOgaBoss: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2021
YoungLionken:

how is aboniki a traditional remedy? Hope u know it is manufactures from synthesized chemicals
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by rottenPussy: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2021
showafrica:

Surprisingly, na Nigerian made oo. We are really under utilizing our resources.
So underutilising it
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by ghettochild(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Exodora:

My sister rubbed it one time and could not withstand the pain , she mistakely ran out and poured water on herself thinking that it will stop the heat. To cut it short she removed everything that she was wearing and run off that night , we thought that she has ran mad .
Thank God she was found and ....
Na strong people dey withstand aboniki heat oooo
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by ghettochild(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Preciousppearl:
it is , I bought one few weeks ago when I had fever #400.. yes it has reduced, the bitting doesn't last long as before, I started using it when I was young cause at some point aboniki wasn't working at all.
You b strong man oooo.
Hope the look balm works n the heat is still strong
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by toygod2: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
ghettochild:

Google methyl salicylate...
That's the active ingredient...
This chemical has been helping our father's father's.. check alabukun then u will understand

Very correct
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Preciousppearl(f): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
ghettochild:

You b strong man oooo.
Hope the look balm works n the heat is still strong
na woman I b o, yes it works very well.

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Kelvoo77(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Seriously this worked for me as I've been experiencing serious waist pain for almost a month now and I was told it's because of my regular laying on the couch instead of the bed. I've tried all including "Ọkpa Ẹyin" and its Co. I saw your post on decided to try it today being 6th of October, 2021 @ exactly 10:00pm and in just 10 minutes I witnessed it effect instantly...�������������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) / HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi / Nigerian Final Year Pharmacy Student Dies In India (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.