Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today (7099 Views)

Married Woman Told Me This / Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night / Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Bluntdude: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hey guys na me again... grin grin grin grin grin
So as usual, I went to attend to a customer today. After I was done, she was super excited and impressed considering how that I was able to come over to her place and do her job despite the fact that it was quite late and already past my official closing time. She was really jovial and really really funny, cracking jokes all the way as I did my Job. I laff tire. (See ba to be honest, women wey grow up for Yankee no dey form. They're really good at communicating with people and that for me is really cool.)

Ok back to what I was saying... After cracking some jokes, she paused to ask if I was married. I said not yet. She asked how old I am, I told her. She asked if I am looking for a wife? I said yes. She assured me that I'm going to get a good one hopefully. At this point I told her that I'm not sure about that seeing that most babes we have now aren't really cool headed and interested in being in a decent relationship. I went ahead to tell her how I heard a babe talking to someone how that she's not interested in marriage, that she just wants a child and she'd be fine. At this point, she quickly cut in sharply and said the following things:

1. "I'm a woman and I'm gonna be honest with you . I'm this way right now because I'm married with kids so I can be totally open with you."

2. Any woman who says she doesn't want a man in her life is lying.

3. All these stuffs about feminism is a big lie. No woman wants to be alone.

4. I live in the West and I can tell you that no woman who gets pregnant without a man by her side is happy

5. A woman can say she doesn't want you but most time she doesn't mean it. Just try hooking up with another chick and all hell will be let loosed. Infact she may go ahead to fight the other babe and the babe won't even know why she's been engaged in a fight. grin grin

6. Any woman that tells you she's ok being pregnant without a man by her side, most times says so in order to decieve you into believing that she doesn't want you to be committed to her and by so doing, you'll drop your guard and probably become committed to her. She simply manipulated you into being in a relationship with her because most men fear commitment when it stares at them in the face.

7. Don't want a woman who doesn't want you. It doesn't always end well.

8. As long as you've had sex with a woman she'll forever have you in her memory. And the more you keep digging her, the stronger the bonding for them

Na the few wey I remember be this. I say make I let una know grin grin grin grin grin

Do you agree?

29 Likes

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by lilvicky68(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by dawnomike(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bluntdude:
So as usual, I went to attend to a customer today. After I was done, she was super excited and impressed considering how that I was able to come over to her place and do her job despite the fact that it was quite late and already past my official closing time. She was really jovial and really really funny, cracking jokes all the way as I did my Job. I laff tire. (See ba to be honest, women wey grow up for Yankee no dey form. They're really good at communicating with people and that for me is really cool.)

Ok back to what I was saying... After cracking some jokes, she paused to ask if I was married. I said not yet. She asked how old I am, I told her. She asked if I am looking for a wife? I said yes. She assured me that I'm going to get a good one hopefully. At this point I told her that I'm not sure about that seeing that most babes we have now aren't really cool headed and interested in being in a decent relationship. I went ahead to tell her how I heard a babe talking to someone how that she's not interested in marriage, that she just wants a child and she'd be fine. At this point, she quickly cut in sharply and said the following things:

1. "I'm a woman and I'm gonna be honest with you . I'm this way right now because I'm married with kids so I can be totally open with you."

4. I live in the West and I can tell you that no woman who gets pregnant without a man by her side is happy

5. A woman can say she doesn't want you but most time she doesn't mean it. Just try hooking up with another chick and all hell will be let loosed. Infact she may go ahead to fight the other babe and the babe won't even know why she's been engaged in a fight. grin grin

6. Any woman that tells you she's ok being pregnant without a man by her side, most times says so in order to decieve you into believing that she doesn't want you to be committed to her and by so doing, you'll drop your guard and probably become committed to her. She simply manipulated you into being in a relationship with her because most men fear commitment when it stares at them in the face.

Na the few wey I remember be this. I say make I let una know grin grin grin grin grin

You don do well for letting us know grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Bluntdude: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
dawnomike:
You don do well for letting us know grin

grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by thorpido(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Don't want a woman who doesn't want you. True talk.
A lot of men have forced themselves on women either by spending too much on her or paying so much attention to her to their own detriment.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Exkandayee(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Like my Kenya American Baby mama, she's forming as if she no need me in her life,but always chat me on Whatsapp asking how I'm doing in Nigeria,, imagine....Nikki is really beautiful I swear with big butt and sexy tattoos, I disvirgined on her 28th birthday,got her pregnant,I no deh play

8 Likes

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by dynicks(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mods!! I don't know who you are or where you from....But u just know that it would be very appropriate and thoughtful of you to immediately move this TOP NOTCH REVELATION to the FRONT PAGE!!.....

15 Likes

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Bluntdude: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Exkandayee:
Like my Kenya American Baby mama, she's forming as if she no need me in her life,but always chat me on Whatsapp asking how I'm doing in Nigeria,, imagine....Nikki is really beautiful I swear with big butt and sexy tattoos, I disvirgined on her 28th birthday,got her pregnant,I no deh play

Bros you dey vex o
Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by posty56: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
the ones forming they don't need are man ,if you check well have been hurt one way or the other,I bet my left scrotum these women feel lonely ,but pride no go let them so they spread their hate ideology in form feminism,and at the end of the day they die old lonely and bitter with untapped pu**y, well e no concern me , feminism or no feminism girl dey wey go give you pu**y wink

10 Likes

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by tyup(m): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Exkandayee:

Videos or we no believe

1 Like

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by bidexdo(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bluntdude:

All na true oh, you see this bolded one hmmmm

That is the bad things that can happen to a man, wanting a girl that don't want you.

Married the wrong women angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 11, 2022

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Steep: 12:02am On Feb 11, 2022
Feminism has ruined many women. The eyes of women abroad has started to open to see this scam called Feminism.

3 Likes

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Jeremani: 12:03am On Feb 11, 2022
which work you go do there? grin
Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Conner44: 12:51am On Feb 11, 2022
Op post pictures voice recording or we don’t believe you wink
Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Bluntdude: 1:00am On Feb 11, 2022
bidexdo:

All na true oh, you see this bolded one hmmmm

That is the bad things that can happen to a man, wanting a girl that don't want you.

Married the wrong women angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry

Are you for real? How you coping? Sorry about that. But didn't you guys date and align well before you went ahead to get married to her?
Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Mophor: 2:11am On Feb 11, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Faber(m): 3:15am On Feb 11, 2022
Bluntdude:

8. As long as you've had sex with a woman she'll forever have you in her memory. And the more you keep digging her, the stronger the bonding for them

Do you agree?

Omoh that's 100% the last one is Okafor's law. One of my married ex called me today.
According to her:
" she opened a restaurant bla bla bla"
"Not that she forgot me bla bla bla"
" She would like me to come and know her restaurant bla bla bla"
"Will I be in town by Sunday so that she will give me directions bla bla bla"
Las las she ended the call with "I love u, I miss u"
Omoh, her husband should thank his stars cos I don't do married women, if not I know say she need my gbola bad bad ...I would have bleeped hell out of her grin grin

Okafor's law is real and legit

10 Likes

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Sammy101111(m): 4:00am On Feb 11, 2022
I disagree with number 8

If you like sex a woman everyday morning and night that does not make her loves you or bond with you .Only if she loves you she will always have your memories .
That is why most times ex girlfriend always bring them self back to there ex boyfriend because there shared a memory and a great time together .
Bluntdude:

Do you agree?

5 Likes

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by buzorcharles(m): 5:00am On Feb 11, 2022
Exkandayee:

Who asked for ur biography ?

1 Like

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Bluntdude: 5:13am On Feb 11, 2022
Sammy101111:
I disagree with number 8

If you like sex a woman everyday morning and night that does not make her loves you or bond with you .Only if she loves you she will always have your memories .
That is why most times ex girlfriend always bring them self back to there ex boyfriend because there shared a memory and a great time together .

Bro for a woman to tell me so that means it's the truth. She said she was being very honest with me. To you it may not seem so but according to her, that's how it works. There'll always be a level of attachment to every guy she's ever slept with and that makes it possible for those same guys to sleep with her over and over again as long as they know their game well.

3 Likes

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Sammy101111(m): 5:22am On Feb 11, 2022
Bro naija girls no send all that one

So you want to tell me ashawo or olosho will always bond or have your memories after sleeping with plenty men

Bro any woman way put man for mind na woman way you done sure for or a woman you give everything and na she Bleep up she will respect you because you done do good at past
Bluntdude:

Bro for a woman to tell me so that means it's the truth. She said she was being very honest with me. To you it may not seem so but according to her, that's how it works. There'll always be a level of attachment to every guy she's ever slept with and that makes it possible for those same guys to sleep with her over and over again as long as they know their game well.

1 Like

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by imagrg(m): 5:29am On Feb 11, 2022
Lady, it is true that we cannot do without each other.
I lost my wife last year, now I'm living a lonely life at my late fifties. I need a woman in my life.
Get?
InTheCloudySky:
Lies. Nairaland and story fabricators . Another tale by a jobless male to shame women. The false narrative that y'all tell yourselves about women not being able to live or breathe without y'all must be quite the ego-booster.

5 Likes

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by silibaba: 5:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Even SEX, women enjoy it than men. So what men killing themselves for?

5 Likes

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 11, 2022
When next you see her, tell her I said she should speak for herself only. Not everyone is like her that can't do without a man. So let her stop with the generalization.

It's women like her who the thing in between their legs are itching them badly that can never do without a man. As for a woman who has total self-control, she can forget that a man exist especially if she's well to do. Abeg everyone is not the same.

Mtchew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Wizywiz(m): 5:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Op she 100% correct
Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 11, 2022
I'm a Married man..
My WIFE will always say that having a Husband to nurture your kids as they grow is even more important, that, there's always a divine touch Men add to kids as they grow in homes.

That a man may be careless but when he comes in to address pertinent issues and economic reforms in a family setting, you'll see the difference.
Finally, both genders are uniquely made.
Women withstand Stress more.
MEN are more likely to die from suicide.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 11, 2022
Feminist Anthem
Stanza 1

What a man can do a woman can do better

Someone should help me with stanza 2 pls

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by dominique(f): 6:21am On Feb 11, 2022
Why are you Nairaland males trying so hard to shove the narrative that women can't live without men down our throats? A lot of women are living their best lives without men likewise men. You people overrate yourselves too much, abeg rest! Nigerian girls are useless, Nigerian girls are this and that YET you want these same girls to be reliant on you and put her hopes on you. If that's not narcism, I don't know what it is

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by bigpicture001: 7:05am On Feb 11, 2022
Mercychen:
When next you see her, tell her I said she should speak for herself only. Not everyone is like her that can't do without a man. So let her stop with the generalization.

It's women like her who the thing in between their legs are itching them badly that can never do without a man. As for a woman who has total self-control, she can forget that a man exist especially if she's well to do. Abeg everyone is not the same.

Mtchew!

In your mind we haven't seen your tufaced type before..?

We know your type

2 Likes

Re: What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today by toujurs: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2022
Missimelda01 and joyandfaith i hope you can see this, number 8 supports my point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? / I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened / See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.