Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances (903 Views)

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
A man has assaulted a female passerby because she turned down his advances.

According to a social media post we chanced on, the incident happened in Victoria Island in Lagos, Nigeria.

Deducing from the social media post, the man harassed the lady while she was on her way to work because she refused his advances towards her.

The man initially approached the lady but when she turned him down he poured a soft drink on her face and started assaulting her.

See the post below:
https://browngh.com/man-assaults-a-female-passer-by-because-she-turned-down-hos-advances/

Re: Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by ahnie: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
I love you,talk your own gone wrong!
It can only happen in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by chatinent: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
She said no, he poured can of coke on her, he still come assault am..

Haba, which kind of blogger’s lies bi this?

I see an assault, yes..but it could be a who-is-Chidinma sort.
Re: Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by Sonnobax15(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by Crossroad1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
That jobless idiot should go and get a job and before that, they should put him in the sell for 2years.
And while at it, they should give him 40 srokes of Cain daily for being stupid
Re: Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by Kayberg: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Na him foreign brother be that one wey carry overloaded syringe and needle inject someone for butt.
I wonder what some guys think even.
Re: Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hmmm, na wa ooo.
Re: Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by Lilpen3758: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2021
ahnie:
I love you,talk your own gone wrong!
It can only happen in Lagos!
nice signature
Re: Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2021
I don't believe anything that comes from bloggers. If it were to be a man that refused a woman's advances and got assaulted the same Nigerians will call him mumu for not accepting. Na wah ohh
Re: Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by ahnie: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
nice signature
Thanks for the compliment angry angry
Re: Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by Lilpen3758: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
ahnie:

Thanks for the compliment angry angry
you welcome..... you know you can still smile and say that right??
Re: Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by ahnie: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
you welcome..... you know you can still smile and say that right??
I know....I was driving when I was responding.
I actually meant to use the smile emoji.
Thanks once again.
Re: Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by Lilpen3758: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
ahnie:

I know....I was driving when I was responding.
I actually meant to use the smile emoji.
Thanks once again.
lolzz don't drive and text next time abeg.....
Re: Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances by InfinityFabric: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
It's like a beggar beating you because u refuse to give him/her money. Pathetic if true.

(1) (Reply)

Will U Eat? / Maiduguri Under Attack Right Now / My Relationship Problem Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.